It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relatively Clear UFO Footage (Houston/TX)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I just found this Video on Youtube, JAIME MAUSSAN was there at the
location to interview the man who videotaped the craft
on April 11/2008
Whats interesting is the distortion on the Videotape created while the
craft was moving.
Just have a look for yourself and tell me what you think.
I think this one is REAL and no Fake.
I hope this one hasn't been posted here on ATS before otherwise remove the thread please!!!

Video

[edit on 31-5-2008 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

[edit on 31-5-2008 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I gotta admit...the whole Hispanic narration is funny to me, but the guy seems genuine. I haven't seen this video here before personally but I'm sure if it has been here, someone will kindly direct you to it.

• T&C's

[edit on 31-5-2008 by asala]

• posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:28 PM
    link   
    Mad_Hatter Calling a Hispanic a "Beaner" is like calling an African American the N word, it is just not done, at least among polite society. Funny or not, I thought we at ATS were beyond name calling.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:43 PM
    link   
    The original footage has been discussed here before, but not this extended version with the commentary.

Worth it's own thread, imo.

Edit: Original thread:
    www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Tuning Spork]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:07 PM
    link   

Originally posted by christos38
    Mad_Hatter Calling a Hispanic a "Beaner" is like calling an African American the N word, it is just not done, at least among polite society. Funny or not, I thought we at ATS were beyond name calling.

Well, seeing as how I am hispanic myself, I think I have the right to call my own people including myself beaners. Hmmm...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:16 PM
    link   
    OK!!!, just give it break guys.
    I would like to go on discussing the Video.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:46 PM
    link   
    One of the clearest videos on UFOs I have seen.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:57 PM
    link   
    Yeah nice video, almost looks a bit small compared to the backdrop.
    Would be nice if anyone knows anymore about this story and what the general consensus is on this.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:14 PM
    link   
    Hiyah Dominator,

Nice find, I have never seen this particular video and haven't read the other thread on it when it was presented before on ATS, but I will read that thread as well.

First thing that struck me is, as someone else mentioned in this thread, that the object did seem pretty small in this video.

Second thing I was puzzled about, was he never said if it vanished, drifted away, zipped off...and did he say why he didn't keep filming it? I am just wondering how the story ended and why he stopped filming.

Odd. I don't know anything about remote controlled planes etc...but can they hover like that? Because it sort of reminded me of what someone who doesn't know much about UFO's would build if they were TRYING to make it look like a UFO, if that makes sense!

But I am going to star and flag it...perhaps we should look on youtube to see if there was any follow-up analysis by the guy who took the tape.

PS. Before I go off to do a search guess I should read the other ATS thread, heck it might have been debunked already.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:25 PM
    link   

Originally posted by christos38

or in mad_hatter's case a "wigger"

anyway, this video was posted here before when it was up on youtube.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by blimpseeker]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:43 PM
    link   
    I'm always particularly intrigued with UFO reports which correlate UFO motion with other physical effects, such as optical distortion, emissions, or other interference such as that shown here. If one assumes some kind of gravitational coupling necessary to travel interstellar distances without enormous reaction mass, one must remember that gravity in modern physics can have intimate effects on all sorts of other processes.

This might include interference with the neuronal processes of ones own physical body. Possibly the inability of this man to speak may not be the UFO "sending a message" but some kind of interference, the way strong E&M fields used in neuroscience research can temporarily "black out" or suppress brain processes.

For instance---what does chemistry in locally warped space-time (gradients enormously stronger than we normally experience) seem like? A tiny shift in relative energy levels, say if spin-orbit coupling in asymmetrical gravitational gradients or other non-standard physics changes, can have effects on chemical reaction cascades like those in our biology.

If we take the hypothesis that a few UFOs are from ETs who use some propulsion physics unknown to us and not arbtrary "magic", it stands to reason this physics must have other physical effects just as all of our propulsion has physical effects emitted at distances from the craft, like exhaust from a jet, or a wake from a ship.

It also may mean that getting too close to one could be hazardous to one's health.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:55 PM
    link   
    reply to post by LateApexer313

I completely agree ....... what is missing is the conclusion of the sighting -- the departure, vanishing, whatever.

Still, it's a good video. I think it stands up as evidence. If the video had the conclusion, it would be more conclusive, IMO.

Good find! Thanks to the OP for sharing it. Starred.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:13 AM
    link   

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:26 AM
    link   
    reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

I just found this Video on Youtube, JAIME MAUSSAN was there at the

Unfortunately, anything you say after this statment is a waste of your time. This guy Jaime is a total idiot, who passes off the most ridiculous evidence as the next coming without so much as a whimper. Only people that have half a brain and are already convinced what he is about to say is indeed correct pay attention to him.

Its complete idiots like this guy that suck people in and spit them out either blind, ignorant believers, or smart enough to stay away from the topic lest they be viewed as fools as well.

Its like watching a car wreck with this guy, I can't look away but at the same time I feel sorry for him. I wonder if he actually knows how foolish he is, and if he knows he harms Ufology by "trying" to "investigate" it in the ignorant manner in which he does so.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:28 AM
    link   
    there is a thread about this event...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:39 PM
    link   
    Not very likely that the video is fake.

Why fake a video from an analog camera if you can fake with a digital one?

Does not make any sense.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:49 PM
    link   
    Hmmm....Looks fake to me. If you look at the trees, you can see barely any wind, and if this "UFO" is suspended between buildings with "invisible string"(You can buy it in magic shops and is hard to see on camera). If the wind is blowing light, the "UFO" will sway a little regardless how tight the strings pressure is. Is you watch it, it has the swaying motion and the UFO looks pretty close. I believe some things but this screams fake. I could do the same thing.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:57 PM
    link   
    I thought maybe I could stay here, maybe do MY part to clean up the mess that this site has become, but alas, you people are beyond helping.

First clue..... The dog "doesn't" know the guy trying to pet it, as evidenced by it's reticence to come near him.

Second clue.... "UFO" in conjunction with any number of things it can be attached to......

Third clue..... Come on man? "I" am a believer but damned if any of this low quality crap is going to tip the scales for me. If you need to believe in ANYTHING that badly? BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! Christ. What a mess. I'm out.....

HOW MANY TIMES DO PEOPLE HAVE TO HANG BIRD FEEDER IN THE AIR AND FILM IT BEFORE YOU PEOPLE REALIZE IT'S A BIRD FEEDER?

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Zenagain]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:05 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Mad Hatter, you would have to a self-loathing hispanic to refer to another hispanic as a "beaner". I calling you a liar. I'm 100% Mexican and we would never use that derogatory term in mixed company, as we are here. Say that to me in person and you'll end up knocked out cold.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:25 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Zenagain

Thank You. The overall killer in this case, and the most obvious is the absolute lack of any atmospheric haze whatsoever. This is really simple optics in an outdoor environment in daytime. If an object is distant, this haze is evident.

In the end it's a small object, close to the camera. Not a large one far away.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join