It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Oh yes, I know about him. I have watched a lot from him. We both get our information from the same place.... Light. Actually, all philosophers, and writers, and theorists, and everyone, get their information from the same place, light.

I'm a philosopher and a scientist. I get my information from dark. What does this mean? Am I a liar?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I found this site to be interesting. Gives some demos of how certain things are accomplished.

Not much of a mystery to it it seems.

www.theforgottentechnology.com...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b
You gave me something to think. But it will dip with east-west direction also. The needle will dip anyway of its direction pointing.. So no, I retract that eraly doubt I did.
The earth magnetic field lines do not have a north-south direction component only but also a vertical in a place other than the equartor. And that vertical component stays. That's what is causing the dip.
So it's all about aligning with the magnetic field line and no secret gravity/antigravity sorry.

Let me clarify. The way YOU believe Earth's magnetic force runs, is WRONG. It does not run completely North to South. Actually Earth's magnetic field runs from East to West, circulating around Earth. As it circles around Earth it goes from South to North and North to South.

You see, the SUN is a GIANT MAGNET. The Sun rises in the East, and sets in the West, and it continues that. This means, the Sun is magnetising Earth. The magnets flow from East to West but it is like the threads on a screw, going N to S and S to N.

A compass does NOT align to North/South because the magnetic force wants to align the needle "parallel" with it. The needle actually points North/South only because the magnetic force wants to align the needle "perpendicular" with itself, because magnetism runs in a clockwise spiral East to West, moving from N to S, and S to N.

Like this:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I don't understand. Are you talking about going the "speed" of light? I never mentioned anything about that in this Anti-Gravity discussion. If you want to know my view on the "speed" of light, read how I dead stopped this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You state some very good ideas in that thread...

THIS bit STINKS though....

So the frequency is a direct property of its speed. Just like the rpm's determine and engines speed.

It's ok I don't expect your level of understanding to ever reach mine.

Lose the ego, and people might be a little more willing to listen to what you have to say. You killed the thread because you let your arrogance get the better of you.

You are very knowledgeable, but your intelligence doesn't seem to inclued any "reserve" with regardes to your attitude.

I am HAPPY; as i'm sure are others, to read you ideas. But regardless of how ' ignorant ' you think someone is....

Be nice

Cheers

AoN

EDITED: for spelling
[edit on 26-5-2008 by Anomic of Nihilism]

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator
Don't bother. Try to educate yourself a bit about electromagnetism before lecturing ATS readers.
Hint: contact force is electric repulsion between electrons.

Let me kill two birds with 1 stone....

First off, I know anything and everything about electromagnetism. Thanks. Second, I wasn't talking about contact force between sub-atomic particles of two objects. I know all that, all the way to quantum physics. What I ment is, the magnetic domains of the atoms, of all objects that are dominated by Earth. I will show you in illustration below:

Originally posted by IrvingTheExplainer
I found this site to be interesting. Gives some demos of how certain things are accomplished.

Not much of a mystery to it it seems.

www.theforgottentechnology.com...

Yes, the technology is SO forgotten, even the person who created that web page doesn't remember!

Here is how it works:

[edit on 26-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

First off, I know anything and everything about electromagnetism

Then I'm sure you'll be VERY famous one day.

Congratulations!!!!....

You may know EVERYTHING.....that you THINK you know, But hey...

Many people have stated similar things in the past and lived to regret.

Famous last words.....

What was it you said in that other thread... oh yeah

Pollly want a cracker?

Rock dude, amaze us mere motals

AoN

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Does anyone see the significance of The Kings Crown?

Both Ed Leedskalnin, and the Egyptians cherished this geometry. Do you know why?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
First off, I know anything and everything about electromagnetism. Thanks.

You obviously don't know anything about physics. You probably quit school very early, because you already knew everything better than anyone. You can be the next Edison. Good luck.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I didnt' come here to debate. I came here to reveal.

I already know what is true, and what isn't.

You can take this information and research it, or you can just leave. It's that simple...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
What is so magnetic in humans and animals and fish and water, that it keeps us weighted down? GRAVITY !

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
I'm a philosopher and a scientist. I get my information from dark. What does this mean? Am I a liar?

No, because light and dark are the same force. You can not have dark, without light and so is true in reverse. Light creates shadows, shadows do not create light, so when you say you learned from "darkness" it is actually true that you learned from light.

Also, if you do not understand what I am talking about, PLEASE watch this video at about 9:25

Google Video Link

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Anomic of Nihilism

Well said........Also I think he is confusing(I dunno,I'm "just a stupid human",I'm just guessing!)gravity B waves with A waves .
ALLisONE:

Oh,you know you MIGHT have some good ideas here(and the other thread,which I posted on as well)but your OVERWHEMING arrogance and flat out annoying rudness smears any relevant information you might have to offer.I did not realize how arrogant and rude you are until you kindly directed me to the 'other'thread.Oh and the thread didn't die because you 'destroyed' it,it died cause the other members were sick of your arrogance and unwillingness to listen to anyone else!

Example:

I don't understand how your science belief system can pretend that light, no matter what frequency, goes the same speed. How can something with the frequency of 10 travel the same speed as something with a frequency of 5? Something has to move faster to get the extra 5 in.
Some stupid reason you people think frequency and speed are two different things, well you are wrong. You also think electromagnetic radiation is a wave, THAT is wrong. Some reason, you see up,down,up,down,up,down and your stupid human mind thinks OH it looks like a WAVE!

You humans?What are you an alien?Are you God?Gawd dude get a life.Those examples I gave were some of the nicer ones too,I want to say more,but I'd prolly' get banned if I really said what I wanted to,to how do you say it-"destroy you".

Now I would like to ask two things,simple things.

1.Do you hold a degree in theoretical physics,astrophysics,or engineering?Or any type of degree(preferbly PhD)?

2.Can I see your proof (check by other ACTUAL scientist around the world)for this threads idea and definitely your idea on the other thread about light propagating in a "right barrel roll".

Now a few comments:

1.You are aware that light is both a particle AND a wave right?
2.Still on the other thread for a moment,do you realize that the different frequencies of EM radiation propagate differently on different mediums?So that's how Gamma radiation can be faster than light in some instances.Yur so stuck on frequencies you should realize and know this!It's kinda' like ow the speed of sound(a compression wave)varies in different mediums,it is NO different for EM.C is constant only in a VACUUM.
3.I really don't see how "rpm's"in a wave could affect the speed of the said wave,you still run into the INFINITE ENERGY requirement to move past the SOL in a vacuum or any medium for that matter,even though light appears to move faster or slower in a certain non-vacuum medium,in reality it isn't,it just passes through certain mediums easier.So you can slow or increase the APPARENT speed of light,but not the actual speed.

Now tell me. Isn't the shortest distance between two places a straight line? I'm sure it is..

Actually the shortest distance is b/w two places (theoretically)is to bend the space between them so the two points merge.

You have some good ideas,some of which may be feasible or true,but it doesn't matter if you are unwilling to listen to anyone else's idea,cause trust me-you don't have all the answers.If light indeed does travel as you say than it certainly opens up some ideas,we whould work together,not criticize ad bicker about who is right,than maybe we could get something done!

All of what I or anyone else says won't matter if you have it set in your head that we are wrong and you and your science is right,there is no use even debating it,it becomes redundant.

Lose the attitude and open your ears,than maybe you can put your "supposed"smarts to work!

[edit on 5/26/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Too lazy to log into my real account on this PC, I apologise.

This sounds about as ridiculous as it gets to me. It's one of those situations where it's so simple that it is totally unrealistic. These things pop up all the time on ATS and other websites, usually with regards to crazy things like levitation, time travel, psychic abilities or whatever else you can think of.

It's always the case that you can slap a couple of tin cans together with some crystals and bam, you're done. This is just another one of those. The explanations as to why it can't be done with say, wood, are dubious at best.

I call shenanigans.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I think this thread is futuristic, in the best of ways. The reality being addressed by AllIsOne is one, no pun intended, that has been the ACE of the scientific playing cards for a long time, which is the reason why it is the most objectified and often resented. People who have to strive to create an impression are those who realize they have to retaliate at people's inability to open their minds. There is no harm intended, so don't take it personally.

All of you who say he has to lose his ego, the collective consciousness is a much-too-powerful ocean for you and you get lost in it, try to actually objectify things in a Universal (macro and micro) format before you go on addressing people's ego and attitudes.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I didn't come here to debate. I came here to reveal.

I already know what is true, and what isn't.

You can take this information and research it, or you can just leave. It's that simple...

One problem. You haven't proven anything. Take a video and prove it.

and quit asking questions without answering them.

I have read what you have, only once.

So please explain how you will lift that 30 ton rock. and answer all the questions you have left open.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ijust want to say very cool post to bad we could not build our own anti-grav ship and check out our own solar system,did you ever hear about a guy in canada named david hamel he does some interesting things with magnatism

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I haven't even finished reading the first page of replies.. I'm on my lunch hour at work and running out of time.
But, I grasp the theory. It fits... I'm very intrigued.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Aircraft compasses experience magnetic dip errors as well. For example, when turning from a north or south heading, or accelerating/deccelerating on an easterly or westerly heading the compass will tend to align itself with magnetic lines of force that bend around the Earth pole to pole.

Your hanging bar magnet is an example of this. Since air currents will cause the magnet to rotate, it would simulate a turn and, thus, demonstrate this effect.

Also, this should be negligible the closer you get to the equator.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Ive read your post here and I gotta throw my two cents in! WOW! that is possibly one of the stupidest remarks I have ever heard! (and having said a few in my day,none close to this though, im qualified to give out) You clearly have no understanding of the physical world around you!I mean WOW, im still shocked! WOW! You should have paid more attention in science class! WOW!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
What about planets and other space debris that has virtualy no magnetical force? They still have apparent gravity according to their mass.

But for those of you saying wood etc has no magnetic properties etc, i remember a compass trick done with a glass of water and matchstick and you could actually make a compass from it (could be due to the sulphur in the matchstick, i cant remember after all these years).

[edit on 26-5-2008 by ravenflt]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join