It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Quake Sensitive and is it healthy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I want to address something, I have been reading the posts and it seems many of you have a good sense about what is happening and logging your physical symptoms. But male or female, mostly male, don't ignore left rib/chest pains and especially arm pains, these are classic signs of heart issues. I can attest to one thing, if you are sensitive, and you have a " weak spot " it always hits the weakest link. Meaning if you are prone to migraines, you will get more pain with your migraines. If you have an old injury, the pains will hit that area and make it worse. I have MVP or Mitral Valve Proplapse. It is a none life threatening Autonomic Nervous System disease. I was diagonosed in 1998, I would say that over half of the bio-sensitives have MVP as well. I believe this is because when you are sensitive and your heart is affected time and time again, if finally starts to show the stess and strain of that affect.
So please do not ignore any symptom if it is severe or lasts for an extended
period of time. Make no mistake, these quake symptoms have and do take lives. Not to frighten you, but I had a small stroke with the major eruption of St Helens, I was over 90 miles away.
The young pigeons I was raising and who were doing well, both died the same day of the eruption.

Very honestly, I was so sick with St Helens, and other Cascade and world wide volcanic events and quakes the first year she was active, 1980, and I was a lot younger and healthier than I am today, 28 years ago. If a major event should happen again in the US, volcanic eruption, quake etc. I am not sure I would survive it. I have had to go to the hospital at least 15 times over the ears due to major symptoms of seismic and volcanic activity.
Since 1998, I have also been blessed with picking up and identifying solar events before they take place. This sensitivity to the SUN has garnered me trips to the hospital by ambulance, in tycardia and synotic after 16 straight hours of pain.
Remember that these symptoms are caused, or believed to be caused by changes in the Earths Electro-Magnetic Field and distance means nothing as magnetic fields move at the speed of light. So If you are in NV or CA etc naturally you will pick that area up, but you will pick up China and or Japn etc just like you were living there. Since the body is basically electro magnetic these changes hit the body and disrupts your natural/normal field and then you pick up the symptoms.
I don't want to frighten anyone, and I hope I am not coming off like a " know it all " but I have been tested by the government in 4 states medically and scientifically. Placed in Hyberbaric Decompression Chambers, In Seattle WA, Anochoic Chambers, Scaramento State University, Thermogram Reseach Labs Modesto CA and the US Bureau of Standards Magnetic Testing Labs in Boulder CO..When I was first diagnosed I was totally and completely alone, there was no one to ask questions, no one to help me understand what was happening and why, all that I have learned, I did through hit and miss and tests and over 10,000 dollars in long distance phone calls, talking any anyone and everyone who would listen. If you are sensitive you are fortunate, there are many of you on the boards now and you can share with each other. Before I created the list for Biological Earthquake Prediction, I had no idea everyone who was sensitive would have similar symptoms at the same time in and same place on their body, no matter where they lived. "You can feel very alone if you life is impacted with the " gift " so please feel free to email me, post questions on this post, or new threads, I will do my best to answer your questions.
Keep up the good work. I am very impressed with what I am reading on your threads.

Charlotte
Salem OR
May 22, 2008
1:15 AM PDT

" The Charlotte King Effect "

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Very interesting! How did you happen to become a test subject for the government?
Ihave feelings, and dreams of quakes, as far as sensitivity, i can tell you we've just had an earthquake when nobody else ever felt it.
I am very aware of movement below my feet for some reason. It never fails no matter how mild a quake.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by charking

I wanted to thank you again for all advice you have given us.... I had never heard of EQ "sensitives", but have always known people who could predict bad weather in diferent parts of the world when i was growing up, and I also DO beleive that animals have the ability to sense changes in earth forces, which means we would have the same ability, yet we look past it, or blame it on something else.
Since this swarm has started here in reno, I have been more aware of changes, especially in my body, and some have hit right on with activity in certain parts of the world.
I dont know if being on top of epicenters has intensified the effect, but i have noticed cetain pains or "feelings" that i didn't notice before the quakes started.. once again, maybe now my eyes are finally open for once to the world around me..
I still beleive that the cause for all this is magma or geothermal in nature, even if the "experts" say absoluty not... How can you "absolutly" say no to something you cannot exlpain?

I still am having the pains under my left rib cage, and lower right back... the jabbing "spasms" under rib cage intensified between 12pm and 1pm this afternoon, and are now subsiding..

[edit on 22-5-2008 by damntheptb]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Thankyou ..
That has explained so much ...I thought I was a hypochondriac...

I get what feel like the shaking of the bed vibration...misses heart beats ( had all checked out ) ..then when it can gp so far i get ill!! the symptoms you describe are very much !!like

Anything big that happens like the chinese earthquakes I have had a real hard time sleeping !!

Anyway ..thankyou I now know I am not the only one!!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by charking

Sorry ..the reply was to charking !!

Sorry ..one liner ..god you have to be so careful on here !!lol

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I too, Char, want to thank you again, for joining ATS to post on our thread, and for taking the time to help us understand our "symptoms".

Even tho the Reno EQ swarm has not stopped, I feel a lot less stress about it now that I'm learning to be more aware of my own biological reactions to the seismic world around us.

It gives me some sense of control knowing I might have my own biological warning of a local seismic event. And receiving your earthquake alert emails gives me the peace of mind I didn't have before and is a learning experience in itself.

[edit on 5/22/08 by kattraxx]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Found this and very interesting I get many of the symptoms

www.gi.alaska.edu...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Thanks for your kind words. I had exhausted almost all the local contacts I had been in contact with since my sounds started in 1976 and the pains started in 1979. I was in contact with various government entities and I finally got so concerned after St Helens major eruption that I called a General who was with the Dept of Defense and he in turn suggested I call Chris Dodge. Chris was a Biologist and translator for the CRS division of the US Library of Congress and togeher we started Project Migraine. Since the Library is NOT mandated for Real Time Research, it was a totally volunteer project. Thankfully Chris took me seriously and decided to ' put my neck on the line" which I did the day after we launced Project Migraine. I was in Seattle being tested in a Decompression Chamber and staying at a friends and I received a call from Salem, my husband said there was a scientist at the house who wanted to see me. To make a long story short, he came to Seattle, he and I dicided to pay a visit to the U of W Geology building as I had been chatting with several people there since St Helens.
Anyway I was in the office for about 5 minutes and I was hit with major heart pains, doubling over stomach pains, and intestinal flu. I was so weak I was not able to hold a glass of water and I knew I needed to get out of that lcoation. The man drove me back to where I was staying which was no easy feat, never being in Washington State ( He was from Sweden/Germany ) and was a physicist. I spent the next 8 hours in the hospital on heart monitors etc. I called Chris and said " "All Hell is going to break loose on St Helens.
Chris said " the volcano center said all I quiet. I said NO it is not quiet.
So the next morning, I was feeling somewhat better and Chris called to tell me a associate he knew just had called him from Seattle and said " Have you heard the news? " Chris said no, he said They just put St Helens on full eruption alert" I was vindicated and Chris knew what I had told him was true. So he began taking donations and contacting governemt officials to help set up a testing program for me.
That said, this is how I was able to get the government to listen to me.

I had a contact from NASA, NRC ( I can pick up the N Test when they are detonated ) and Stanford as well as various offices in CO, AZ, OR, CA, and MD. All of our correspondence was also cc'd to FEMA, USGS and to the former head of Security for President Truman.
Since Chris translated , most of it was from Russian I was also put in contact with a lot of people in Russia and some scientsts as well as military both here and there.

So without going into my life story, which will be in my book that is being written now, I will end this.

I will end this by saying Chris died about 10 years ago and without his help, my work would have not been taken seriously.

Thanks for asking, sorry it took so much to get to the meat of your question.

Charlotte

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by damntheptb

The ribs left side are Oceania.. this is Australia, New Zealand, Paupa New Guinea, New Britain and New Ireland PNG as well as Eastern New Guinea PNG.
And the Kermadec Islands. That is basically the only symptom you will get for this location, but the pains can be bad. IF the pain is on the upper ribs left side you can watch for Japan if its Right side, you can watch for Kuril islands and if the pain goes clear across your upper back and affects the upper ribs on both sides, that would be Indonesia. The lower right pains you mention are interesting, I am experiencing them as well. This is usually part of the CA desert area like Yucca, Landers, Joshua Tree, Bagdad, Baker, and Ludlow.
The low back pains also goes with the Wasatch/New Madrid.. this is part of the area of the quake in Utah yesterday and the one in Illinois a few weeks ago. I am watching that pain and it is increasing and more noticable.
I have heart pains again the last 6 hours and they are starting to really get my attention. So I will close here and do some back checking to see what is happeing and what I feel is going to happen.
Stomach pains are still present, but not as strong. Rings still turning my fingers black so SUN is still very active.

Charlotte

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I also went through that. Some ask me what I really feel about what I am doing and when I get a call from an elderly persons who tells me that they have been getting the pains for many years, did not know what it was till they heard about me, and that their family was going to put them in a home because they thought she/he was delusional. That is what makes it worth while. Or when I share with someone about a prediction and the quake hits and they had removed all their glassware from shelves etc before even though they were not quite sure. I gave them the date and time line and a member of the family was getting married, guests were arriving from several countries and they announced to the guest before the wedding that I had predicted a quake to hit about the time of the ceremony. The quake hit as they were walking down the isle. The glassware was spared. The guest were not as frightened. Those are what makes it worth while.

So thank you so much for your post. You are not a hypochondriac Feel free to email me anytime.

Charlotte

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
NO thank you. I had no idea about this board and I find your choice of subjects fasinating and very timely.
You have opened the door to me and in doing so I hope I have opened the door for others. It is a terrible feeling to feel like you are alone and no one understands. This is what I hope I can do by posting to your questions, and sharing information with you, making sure you know you are not alone. I am as near as the telephone, 24x7.

I can only post what I know to be true and what I personally believe to be true.

I believe that it was man's sensitivity that kept him alive in years gone by and when, in the future, all the machines and computers are dead in the water due to a magnetic pulse or dead batteries or loss of power, we the human being, are still active, still able to feel what is happening, don't need batteries and are still online. I believe that the human body is the most sensitive" machine" on this planet.

So thanks again and for all the help in learning to navigate this site.

Charlotte

new topics

top topics

join