It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are All Being Left To Die...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Suddenly this is all starting to make sense. Something dawned on me while researching the Dr Beter files, strangely they had many of the same and similar warnings that many conspiracy researchers are putting out today. Laugh at him if you like, he predicted the Beuirut barracks boming of the Marines 13 months in advance, and died quickly after releasing audio casette 79 and 80 which talked about just such thing.

www.transactual.com...

But the point is this, if you actually dig you will find much of what he was talking about had quite a bit of evidence to back what he was saying, his position as a high level prosecutor at large largely indicated he was no nut at all,but had climbed up high in society..

How ever much of what he talked about was halted put on hold, or otherwise stopped by one faction or another.

The Standard Elite Depopulation Means are *not* Working..

They desparately want to get the population down, they are pyschopathic super-predators and will do anything to accomplish it. However with over 100 years of their plans getting leaked out by insiders from inside their own system (who still have a consciousness) they know the standard manipulations are no longer being effective:

Put 2 and 2 and 2 together.

Everyone is talking about the Relocation that is going on, namely some program where the elite are relocating underground (with their totally loyal and brainwashed slaves). It tells us plainly and there are sniffets of it everywhere....

Google : Federal Relocation Arc, The Horizon Project, Elite Underground bases etc...

Combine this with the mysterious deaths of top biologists in the world over the past 15 years

Google : Dead Microbiologists etc...
Check this link : www.rense.com...

This is them tying up their loose ends, in otherwords nobody above ground is going to get the cure when the plagues are released. It is taking this long because they have to have sure fire vaccines that work, if they don't they themselves will die in their underground bunkers, and the entire human race could easily be wiped out.

Now look at all the Predicitive Programming that is ongoing:

Google or watch : I am Legend, Coming Avian Flu, etc
Goto news.google.com and enter : Avian Flu.

The public is being totally conditioned to accept their own demise. Even the movie I am Legend makes sure to leave a strong overture that "It was all in God's plan" as protrayed in the movie. If you look at the back of the cover it hints it out "Death as a gift", "Isolation" is the bonus scene. Think about it.

WE ARE BEING LEFT FOR DEAD.

They are not going to try to compete with us this time, they know what they want to unleash will be so hellish that they are going to relocate underground. Those of you who constantly infiltrate and monitor these boards for the lettered and unlettered agencies your being sold out! If the forced internment camps do not work, they already have a backup plan, if that fails, and you won't be spared. That is how pyschopathic killers think and function, double-crossing is simply a tool in their arsenal.

They have seen their systems compromised and defeated time and again by people who still had a consciousnous, why do you think they spent so much time and money and research into fluordation and the brain implant chips (Google these words they are working on it everywhere). They do not want any more loose ends or compromises in their system, they need robotrons for their future plans.

People Use Your Heads, we are being left on top to die out, they have a fumigation plan and WE are the targets. Its only a matter of time, they would prefer 100% lethal type viruses if they could get it and they would. After we all died out and run internment camps, and possibly a small nuke campaign they will come back out. The Chemtrails will be switched to lethal variants. and like Alan Watt says they always destroy a old system before building their new one.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Might want to consider increasing the voltage.

Whatever happens is going to happen whether or not we protest, throw tomatoes, or shoot wrist-rockets. How do you propose we stop whatever has been planned for us? We'll be shot dead, arrested, whatever.

You're talking to an audience of couch potatoes and Internet whores. No one wants to leave the comfort of his La-Z-Boy to take back the planet. The opposing arsenal is too dang formidable.

Got a plan, man?

(I confess I've had quite a bit of caffeine today.)

Interesting link, BTW.

[edit on 5/20/08 by Sleuth]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Doesn't matter, they are still going to do it, the couch potatoes are the target, and the coming viruses are the fumigation plan, nice, clean, no left over radiation to try to clean up, they are tying it all together as quickly as they can.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gulfstreamsalt

I appreciate your thread. Are people really that uninformed that they can't see the canary in the coal mine?

Things are bad, very bad, right now. If we don't change things, God will.

And yes, I agree, the movies like to make it look like God is the evil one, bringing death and destruction upon the earth.

It's a human choice. Live by God's rules, or die by them.
Sounds over the top, I know.

But, it's true. We will find out soon enough.

But, God asks for faith BEFORE it's too late.

I've been trying to warn people

They just laugh. Sorta like when they
laughed at Noah, and then drowned
in their own sea of ego.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sleuth

what do you think - of course not, just like a rat in its cage before you inject it, it knows that its about to get a lethal injection but its still caught in its cage. If were going to beat it we have to think at a higher level. The only solution I see is if we can get to the microbiologists before they do, and put together a team of scientists on our side that can be working in parallel on a possible vaccine for the coming plague, if we don't we are all lights out.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by gulfstreamsalt]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I guess my question here is what is the point you're trying to make, or were you just making a general statement about what you think is happening?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Now I understand what the Book of Revelation was taking about when it mentions that this plague and that plague, and this famine and that famine took 1/3 and 1/2 etc etc of the population.

What do you think the book was talking about when it stated that the kings of the earth hid themselves in the ground and in the rocks.

Reading the book scarily is literally a blueprint of what is about to happen to us all.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The point I am trying to make is this, the evidence and argument for a depopulation program is about to kick in, it is most like no more than 5 years away, apparently there are references to the relocation going on already, and it will take some months until it is complete. We only have a small window of peace and stability left. They don't care what will happen on the top. The point is this is a warning, its up to you what you want to do with it.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Show me a scientist trying to prove the existence of God, and I will show you a useful scientist.

The rest are to busy trying to disprove God with their Darwinism, and theories that man simply exists because science says they do.

We're going to have to trust God, to beat these people. They will turn their weapon into plow shares, or they will wish they were dead.

Prophecy, is prophecy. Whether it is self-fulfilling, and predicted, the prophecy is not one of a bright future currently.

Yes, there will be removal of the chaff from the wheat, and yes, the meek (humble) will inherit the earth, to start anew.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gulfstreamsalt
Now I understand what the Book of Revelation was taking about when it mentions that this plague and that plague, and this famine and that famine took 1/3 and 1/2 etc etc of the population.

What do you think the book was talking about when it stated that the kings of the earth hid themselves in the ground and in the rocks.

Reading the book scarily is literally a blueprint of what is about to happen to us all.

Yes, the people will hide in caves because of the bats.

If you get a chance, watch the movie "The Mist"

The bats in that movie are what people will hide from, along
with the locusts with the stingers.

I'd like the scientists to try and explain that one. But then, it will
be too late, won't it.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

I was talking to a very religious friend of mine, and she sees that both science and religion can go hand in hand.
She points that, yes perhaps theories such as the big bang and evolution could exist, but not in the absence of God.
Random events that eventually lead a population of hominids to evolve over a million years into a human seems unlikely but think about it this way, don't the miracles performed by Jesus fit the same category???

All I'm saying is that I think there's a God, but I think he merely said "I pushed the button that lead to your creation. You have free will to do as you please yet here are my rules that you should also try to observe and follow."

Saying things like "God will smite you because you're a non-believer" only defeats the purpose of a loving and forgiving God that sent to us his one and only son so that with his sacrifice we might yet one day be near to God.
A vengeful god is not the true God.

Also, I'm trying to major in biology so keep in mind that science has lead to a lot of breakthroughs in the field of medicine which in turn keeps us healthy. So if you *and this is not me wishing any harm upon you* get ill with a cancer, it'll be that morphine those pesky scientist made that keeps you pain free, it'll be that chemo those ne'r do well scientist created that'll save your life. So in other words, don't be so quick to seek evil in something that will one day give you life.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus24
reply to post by cutbothways

Saying things like "God will smite you because you're a non-believer" only defeats the purpose of a loving and forgiving God that sent to us his one and only son so that with his sacrifice we might yet one day be near to God.
A vengeful god is not the true God.

Also, I'm trying to major in biology so keep in mind that science has lead to a lot of breakthroughs in the field of medicine which in turn keeps us healthy. So if you *and this is not me wishing any harm upon you* get ill with a cancer, it'll be that morphine those pesky scientist made that keeps you pain free, it'll be that chemo those ne'r do well scientist created that'll save your life. So in other words, don't be so quick to seek evil in something that will one day give you life.

God will smite you because you are a non believer!

Jesus said, there are two commandments. Love God, and treat your neighbor well.

Many focus on the second part, forgetting the most important part.

Our concept of God, is formed from the bible. Must I show you how many times God has smited the non-believers in His Story?

I'm glad your a biologist, or studying for it. Just don't forget whom you have to answer to in the afterlife.

Personally, I think scientists are right on with the big bang theory.

After all, God forms everything from a point (seeds, eggs, etc), so the
big bang theory fits.

And I would suggest quantum physics is closer to understanding the WAY God
works.

But, science has taken a turn, in the last couple of centuries, to make man out as above God.

To understand the dangers of this, one should read the story of the Babylonians, or the story of Noah, to understand the outcome of this type of thinking.

Jeez, look at recent history. The Greek, Romans, all superpowers who have been punished. How quickly we forget.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
If the so-called elite think they can unleash a genuine worldwide 'plague' and make themselves immune via vaccine or hiding underground or whatever, well, good luck to them. Don't forget diseases can mutate unpredictably rendering vaccines useless. I have no doubt it would come back around and wipe them out eventually, leaving the + / - 10% humans to rebuild.... without the scourge of the 'elite'. The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

I recommend Edgar Allen Poe's short story Masque of the Red Death to illustrate the point:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways

To me, that's a blasphemy. You're trying to make God out to look like some sort of idiot, who only cares about what people believe. That's not the way that God works.

God is not a being of flesh and blood, with human passions. If "believing" were so important to him, he could easily prove his existence to everybody and be done with it.

What people *do* is more important than what they *think*.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
you never die.

Just cos you leave this physical realm doesn't mean it is the end.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

To me, that's a blasphemy. You're trying to make God out to look like some sort of idiot, who only cares about what people believe. That's not the way that God works.

God is not a being of flesh and blood, with human passions. If "believing" were so important to him, he could easily prove his existence to everybody and be done with it.

What people *do* is more important than what they *think*.

What comes first, the thought, or the action.

Saying what you "think" is not important, shows your distance from God.

Wise up man. You are not as illuminated as you think.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You are not as illuminated as you think.

Right back atcha, slick.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I have a hard time agreeing with the conspiracy of depopulation. Why?...

Those in power are business men, and money holders. We are consumers. It is a control game. I do believe that they want a certain type of consumer though... an obediant, easily controllable consumer. Those who don't think for themselves and have others dictate what to believe, what to buy, and how to live are all lambs to the hunt. If you do think for yourself and get depressed due to the nature of the world, they have plenty of meds they can sell you for that... and plenty of doctrine.

Which leads to other statements in this thread that are ironic. Why?...

God's many interpretations by man is what the elite in most any culture have been using for thousands of years to CONTROL the masses. "Remain obediant to God's (OUR rules)... and you will gain access to heaven." If not... here's your damnation. The only problem is that this becomes a domino effect, where people stop thinking as individuals and begin thinking in mass conscience with irrational logic.

If God is the Alpha and Omega and knows the beginning and the end, then how is free will even possible? Especially when we are supposed to follow "the" rules... paradoxical logic folks. Also, to follow blindly is to have little understanding of the human soul. Damnation should not be funneled into absolutes. Human beings do not work that way, no matter what any religion has you believe. Let me make an analogy here:
Say heaven is eternal pleasure... compare that to a teenagers first car being a Lamborghini. It doesn't matter that this could be the pinnacle of automobiles, eventually that teenager will be tired of it or want more. Let's compare Hell and eternal damnation to a child whom is beaten from the time that it can recollect. Eventually that young life will become acclimated to it, or find a means to resist... that is the human soul, and it is naive to think otherwise.
I am spiritual, but I don't believe that man has gotten it right yet. I think that man has it all wrong, and that our limited capacities still have us no where close to the level of comprehension it would take to understand the complexities of God. I am not poo-pooing on any one religion... just those that are in place as a means of control, and I don't believe that depopulation will happen by any one man (or groups) grand scheme on purpose. The funds are just kicking into gear for the oil companies, defense companies, etc. If it does happpen it will be by accident, or by force of some radical mass conscience movement (religions). Just my $.02

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Twiggie

I like the depth in your thought. You pose good questions.

Ones we should all take into consideration.

My opinion is that it will only happen if God ALLOWS it to happen.

Like the book of Job, Satan had to check with God first.

In the end, Job never gave up on God, and was redeemed, and probably
a powerful influence in the universe currently.

We can't control what our father did, or what our children will do, but we can control what we do, as individuals.

The thing that get my goat, is when someone says "we have no option"

BS. everything hinges on God's people DECIDING their destiny, and not leaving it up to those who have lost faith in God.

We are the leaders, not them. Our way is peace on earth, and a beautiful Garden of Eden.

Their way, is Hell on earth, and a mechanized institution, where we are just parts of the machine, with part numbers and classifications.

Our way is spiritual wisdom, advancement, and understanding that we are one with the universe.

The universe dies, we die. We die, the universe dies...

What would you rather have. A dark, war ridden world controlled by money, or a beautiful garden, where man can live at peace, and comfort, and health.

Loose the yoke, come join the journey. God's people will not be let down.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Even if an when the self appointed few who survive, begin to form their new kingdom, their internal shortcomings, hatreds, pride etc. will destroy them.

After all, we the people, (of earth) are not so much the problem or enemy as are the seemingly uncontrollable energies that drive men to do that which they hate.

Banking families and their umbrella corporations may own and command most outlets that affect humanity, but they don't have control over themselves, their greed.

They can't control thier visions, of domination, weath, rule. All those are empty notions in the ultimate picture.

If you toil for control just to have and wield it, you will be hated by those you affect.

The human race can only work perfectly when every individual provides for another.

Just like cells in the human body. Our race has cancer right now and is dying.

It must be excised.

edit: How terrible to die by THIS cause, and not even know it, understand why..

[edit on 20-5-2008 by depth om]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join