It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ah come on people how can you be terrified of the grays, more like, not trusting them, or not on the same thought patterns concerning things such as morality and believes, and they would have the habit of doing some unpleasant things to you, and ulterior motives then humans, and even might need blood and plasma to survive, and they might cheat at cards as well if given the chance.

But humans aren't no saints either thats for sure.... I would say you can trust them as much as you can trust any human. Which does say much now doesn't it, how many humans can you really trust to have power over you? If you gave them a space ship and a gun that could blow up anything, and even psychic powers over others, what do you all think would happen most likely, dictators have been made from less then that. Conclusion you should be wary of grays, even not trust them, but to be terrified of them, you would need a pretty strong reason for that.

Besides how can you be terrified of this, if all of them look close to that it's kind of hard to be scared of it, because it's so freaking cute looking.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
What number is that case file Chaos? I forgot if I said this on this thread or another, but just calling out Jesus name is not enough to stop the beings. It might stop them once or twice but you need to have a relationship with Jesus christ. This is one case you have given me, but of 200 + - people have stopped their abductions no matter what. These people have a r/ship with Jesus - that is we believe the Lord is our creator, Jesus died on the cross to give us eternal life and that we are holy-spirit filled with him. This means Jesus is actually within us, a demon cannot abduct you or do anything to you if Jesus lives within you because he is defiling God's law. This is why there are much more cases saying it can be stopped compaired to cases where just Jesus name alone is used - not that the person themselves are in fact holy-spirit filled. Jesus death on the cross was also to disclose the truth. The truth now being revealed is that aliens are demons because they are so afraid of him.

I myself would be an abduction case if I did not love Jesus, was not a Christian. I had an encounter myself and often get taunted by Satan with fear, but every time I knock him back with my bud Jesus. Why does he do this to me? Simply because he hates people who know the truth. The fact many christians are becoming aware of what aliens are, he is getting really desperate so of course will come to us at our weakest, at night like most enemies, but of course he can't win (i.e. abduct us). He will be stopped no matter what because he cannot go against God's law. Like I will continue to believe, we are in a spiritual battle. Many christians are attacked because Satan does not want us to know the truth, that aliens are his minion. It is a powerful thing to know but it has to be shared with everyone. ATS is a forum in which conspiracies are supposed to be exposed, well I am exposing a conspiracy myself.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ok for some reason what I posted before did not send. You need to have a r/ship with Jesus chaos to not be abducted. I would like to know what number case it was you are referring to,? Using Jesus name is one thing, having a r/ship with him is another. It's like this - say you are being bullied in the playground and you decide to tell the bully you are now friends with sam - the sheriff of your town's son. It might deter the bully once but of course they will keep coming back because they do not know for sure you are Sam's friend. Now pretend you are adopted by Sam's father the Sheriff and Sam becomes your brother. Tell the bully that and they won't touch you again because they do not want to get into trouble. The bully of course in this scenerio are aliens, Sam is Jesus and the Sheriff is God.

This is how it works in abductions scenerio's. But out of the 200+ cases, they have all stopped their experiences no matter what Chaos.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ok for some reason what I posted before did not send. You need to have a r/ship with Jesus chaos to not be abducted. I would like to know what number case it was you are referring to,? Using Jesus name is one thing, having a r/ship with him is another. It's like this - say you are being bullied in the playground and you decide to tell the bully you are now friends with sam - the sheriff of your town's son. It might deter the bully once but of course they will keep coming back because they do not know for sure you are Sam's friend. Now pretend you are adopted by Sam's father the Sheriff and Sam becomes your brother. Tell the bully that and they won't touch you again because they do not want to get into trouble. The bully of course in this scenerio are aliens, Sam is Jesus and the Sheriff is God.

This is how it works in abductions scenerio's. But out of the 200+ cases, they have all stopped their experiences no matter what Chaos.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I met a large grey when I was 3-4 y.o. and he supposedly wanted me killed since I was not worthy of "something", he basically wanted the smaller greys to toss me of the UFO we were on, luckely the other race of ETs that had brought me there talked him out of it.

Read my story here

They do seem very cold and calculating. They emit the feeling that I suppose a WW II Nazi SS officer would towards a Jew or something like that...

edit on 14-1-2011 by Acharya because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2011 by Acharya because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Every night my youngest daughter cuddles up to her stuffed toy Panda......

The real thing however , cute as it may be, is perfectly capable if provoked, of killing a human with ease.
Appearances are not everything.

And do you think for one moment that if that video clip were for real, then somebody/thing would not be coming to reclaim their missing crew mate and I would imagine, like a provoked Panda, they could do it with ease one way or another.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dentarthurdent

You misunderstand my post if these gray's are real, then they would be of no more good or bad then any of us would be. And your panda analogy would hold, I mean would you want to go pet a cute panda that you would happen to come across in the wild? I think not, if you knew what they were capable of doing.

And like Acharya said in the above post, some might look at humans as some human's might look at a wild animal that it didn't like. And any entity is perfectly capable of killing it's provoker with ease. So what would you think a space traveling race would do, if provoked.

"And do you think for one moment that if that video clip were for real, then somebody/thing would not be coming to reclaim their missing crew mate and I would imagine, like a provoked Panda, they could do it with ease one way or another."

Could be, but then again what does anybody really know. It could be that if he died, then they being the rest of the gray's, would then just make a new version of him in a vat somewhere. You assume like we all do that the gray's believe that individual life is of significant importance, or even that they have a concept of personal death. They are of a some sort of hive mind after all, from what I read of them, think of them like a corporation, if a lowly worker is indisposed, what would the corporation do? answer.. hire a new worker, or in there case make a new worker, which is way more efficient by the way. Humans and gray's are not that different if you really look at them, from some perspectives.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth01

I asked you if you knew anyone personally with an abduction story.You have NOT answered that question. Why even bother telling me about 200+ stories that you have read if you have not even talked to one of these people...even online, much less actually know that person.

If I were you I wouldn't be talking to people as if they don't understand the concept of a relationship with Jesus Christ. I may know a hell of a lot more about the words of Christ than you may think I do and one thing I DO know is that you, as a mere human, are not supposed to be judging the soul of anyone and by continuing to claim that they are demons and are solely evil, you are judging them to damnation and that is NOT Christian...even if they are not human.

I'm real sorry you're afraid of grays and all but have you even had the opportunity to try this maneuver on any of them? Not if you've never been abducted. You are basing all your beliefs about a race of alleged entities on dreams you have read off the internet.

You can have your opinion all day long but if you think that the person I was referring to and their story, when they requested help from jesus and didn't get the help they wanted, that it automatically means they don't have a "real" relationship with him. Have you never read the bible? All Jesus asks is for you to turn to him and if someone is laying there after being abducted and screams for help from jesus.... is jesus sitting there say.... "Nope, you gotta say pretty please"...."with a cherry on top"....that's not the jesus you are talking about are you? I didn't think so.

I think the real possibility here, is that it does NOT necessarily work despite the claims of those who want to sell books.... unless the abductor hears the words and realizes that means his victim is really scared and if that isn't what he intended so much, maybe it's time to back off or in some cases... it just simply doesn't work because maybe God is allowing this to happen.

If you are in a situation and about to be killed and you scream for Jesus, does that mean that even if it's your time to die that jesus is going to automatically swoop down and rescue you? No, it doesn't. Think logically about these things. Jesus doesn't go around saving a whole slew of people from horrible horrible crap every single day on this earth.... but dare i say that *some* Christians wish they had a little magic of their own to use and they will do anything to make others believe it's real.

Oh yeah, another thing, if there is an alien takeover and people are being abducted left and right and the people who write those books really believed it and really wanted to help people, they wouldn't be charging for their books.

Doesn't anybody think about these things?

It's SO discouraging to read stuff like this. It's like some people are SO afraid, they can't even think straight.

If I was to be abducted by aliens that would likely not kill me and just poke and prod me a little bit and talk to me, I would certainly hope that if any prayers were answered on that day... even if I was laying there praying to go home... I would hope that some body's prayers, like a miner stuck down in a hole- I would hope THEIR prayers would get answered first and that something would save THEM from DEATH.... but it often doesn't happen, does it? Why? god allows it.... and he allows other things to happen as well regardless of how evil they may seem to be to you.

Everybody's a little superstitious to a degree but you have to ask yourself "Do I even know if these stories I'm reading are real?".... because you don't.
You gotta ask yourself "Is this a tried and true method that I can say works because i have been abducted?"...No, you can't because you haven't been abducted.

First, you need to know your role.
Second, you need to look at facts first... provable facts and as far as abductions are concerned, there are NONE... so I don't expect another word coming from anyone trying to sound like a fact about this subject because it automatically discredits what they are saying. If they cannot grasp a couple of simple concepts of getting to the real truth and are sold 100% based on their fears and allegations, then I cannot consider any of what they say. Everything they say on any other subject as well, I am likely to not listen to at all not because I didn't like their opinion but because they have shown me an erroneous way of arriving at conclusions... and I think they are likely to do the same about anything.

You have no proof or even evidence of any of this. Do not talk as if you do. Do not talk as though you are talking facts. NO ONE in here is talking facts on this subjects.

You wanna believe it, fine? I personally think you need to stop spamming it as well as those books on the matter, like it's the newest penicillin cure all from sinus issues to the plague.

If you want to speculate over stories, how about the ones where the issue of god is discussed by aliens? Why would aliens be so afraid of a word but then stand around and talk about it? Face it, there are stories coming from people who say they were told by aliens that jesus was a hybrid. Explain how they can talk about this but can't stand the sound of his name?...oh yeah, because of the relationship with christ you have to have. Now, are all abductees atheists? If they had a relationship with christ and this method works then why did the aliens even abduct them in the first place?

I'm going to ignore this thread before long. It's getting real damn deep in here. I'm going to have to put on a pair of wellies here before too long.
edit on 14-1-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

I asked you if you knew anyone personally with an abduction story.You have NOT answered that question. Why even bother telling me about 200+ stories that you have read if you have not even talked to one of these people...even online, much less actually know that person.

If I were you I wouldn't be talking to people as if they don't understand the concept of a relationship with Jesus Christ. I may know a hell of a lot more about the words of Christ than you may think I do and one thing I DO know is that you, as a mere human, are not supposed to be judging the soul of anyone and by continuing to claim that they are demons and are solely evil, you are judging them to damnation and that is NOT Christian...even if they are not human.

I'm real sorry you're afraid of grays and all but have you even had the opportunity to try this maneuver on any of them? Not if you've never been abducted. You are basing all your beliefs about a race of alleged entities on dreams you have read off the internet.

You can have your opinion all day long but if you think that the person I was referring to and their story, when they requested help from jesus and didn't get the help they wanted, that it automatically means they don't have a "real" relationship with him. Have you never read the bible? All Jesus asks is for you to turn to him and if someone is laying there after being abducted and screams for help from jesus.... is jesus sitting there say.... "Nope, you gotta say pretty please"...."with a cherry on top"....that's not the jesus you are talking about are you? I didn't think so.

I think the real possibility here, is that it does NOT necessarily work despite the claims of those who want to sell books.... unless the abductor hears the words and realizes that means his victim is really scared and if that isn't what he intended so much, maybe it's time to back off or in some cases... it just simply doesn't work because maybe God is allowing this to happen.

If you are in a situation and about to be killed and you scream for Jesus, does that mean that even if it's your time to die that jesus is going to automatically swoop down and rescue you? No, it doesn't. Think logically about these things. Jesus doesn't go around saving a whole slew of people from horrible horrible crap every single day on this earth.... but dare i say that *some* Christians wish they had a little magic of their own to use and they will do anything to make others believe it's real.

Oh yeah, another thing, if there is an alien takeover and people are being abducted left and right and the people who write those books really believed it and really wanted to help people, they wouldn't be charging for their books.

It's SO discouraging to read stuff like this. It's like some people are SO afraid, they can't even think straight.

If I was to be abducted by aliens that would likely not kill me and just poke and prod me a little bit and talk to me, I would certainly hope that if any prayers were answered on that day... even if I was laying there praying to go home... I would hope that some body's prayers, like a miner stuck down in a hole- I would hope THEIR prayers would get answered first and that something would save THEM from DEATH.... but it often doesn't happen, does it? Why? god allows it.... and he allows other things to happen as well regardless of how evil they may seem to be to you.

Everybody's a little superstitious to a degree but you have to ask yourself "Do I even know if these stories I'm reading are real?".... because you don't.
You gotta ask yourself "Is this a tried and true method that I can say works because i have been abducted?"...No, you can't because you haven't been abducted.

Second, you need to look at facts first... provable facts and as far as abductions are concerned, there are NONE... so I don't expect another word coming from anyone trying to sound like a fact about this subject because it automatically discredits what they are saying. If they cannot grasp a couple of simple concepts of getting to the real truth and are sold 100% based on their fears and allegations, then I cannot consider any of what they say. Everything they say on any other subject as well, I am likely to not listen to at all not because I didn't like their opinion but because they have shown me an erroneous way of arriving at conclusions... and I think they are likely to do the same about anything.

You have no proof or even evidence of any of this. Do not talk as if you do. Do not talk as though you are talking facts. NO ONE in here is talking facts on this subjects.

You wanna believe it, fine? I personally think you need to stop spamming it as well as those books on the matter, like it's the newest penicillin cure all from sinus issues to the plague.

If you want to speculate over stories, how about the ones where the issue of god is discussed by aliens? Why would aliens be so afraid of a word but then stand around and talk about it? Face it, there are stories coming from people who say they were told by aliens that jesus was a hybrid. Explain how they can talk about this but can't stand the sound of his name?...oh yeah, because of the relationship with christ you have to have. Now, are all abductees atheists? If they had a relationship with christ and this method works then why did the aliens even abduct them in the first place?

I'm going to ignore this thread before long. It's getting real damn deep in here. I'm going to have to put on a pair of wellies here before too long.

I am not debating this no more either because all I am trying to do is help people through the only thing that can save them from their terrible ordeals - I never said I am a perfect christian, it does not exist. Just like you are not perfect, neither am I. However like I keep saying, if you knew a cure to something horrible, why would you not want to share it? To me that is selfishness.

Now as I said, terrible ordeals. You have NO idea what these people have gone through, and yes I have met several abductees, and talked to them. The fear they experience is horrific, much like Fire in the Sky, having operations forced upon them without their consent - this my friend is an entire VIOLATION of a person. How would you like it if some doctors decided to abduct you one night out your home, perform experiements on you that left you feeling in pain, scared and frightened they would come back and do the exact same thing?

However if people want to be abducted by demons (greys), then all I can say is I hope they do not make your wish come true.

Aliens can talk about Jesus, they can say his name - why satan does it himself, the difference is that when a holy-spirit filled victim says it, it is not just a word. Jesus comes, he is there and demons MUST obey to the law.

As far as saying I am spamming, well what you don't like is my opinion, which is mine which I am allowed to have. Furthermore, its a cure of sorts, as it has been used and tested to work. I have done nothing wrong here but share the truth.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I am not debating this no more either because all I am trying to do is help people through the only thing that can save them from their terrible ordeals - I never said I am a perfect christian, it does not exist. Just like you are not perfect, neither am I. However like I keep saying, if you knew a cure to something horrible, why would you not want to share it? To me that is selfishness.

Now as I said, terrible ordeals. You have NO idea what these people have gone through, and yes I have met several abductees, and talked to them. The fear they experience is horrific, much like Fire in the Sky, having operations forced upon them without their consent - this my friend is an entire VIOLATION of a person. How would you like it if some doctors decided to abduct you one night out your home, perform experiements on you that left you feeling in pain, scared and frightened they would come back and do the exact same thing?

However if people want to be abducted by demons (greys), then all I can say is I hope they do not make your wish come true.

Aliens can talk about Jesus, they can say his name - why satan does it himself, the difference is that when a holy-spirit filled victim says it, it is not just a word. Jesus comes, he is there and demons MUST obey to the law.

As far as saying I am spamming, well what you don't like is my opinion, which is mine which I am allowed to have. Furthermore, its a cure of sorts, as it has been used and tested to work. I have done nothing wrong here but share the truth.

Simple!....Give your opinion without going around touting it as fact.

I don't think you know what these people have gone through either. If you're going to back up their story as a credible reference then names and when you talked to them. As for myself, I have seen a grey and talked about repeatedly on this forum. I was five, it was in the middle of the night and everyone else was sleeping... I was alone with him. As for people getting abducted and having all sorts of things happen to them without their consent... happens ALL the time in the human world. now go start preaching that humans are demons unless you want to present yourself as some kind of hypocrite.

As far as your opinion is concerned, it doesn't matter what I think about your opinion because no one in here knows the whole truth about every grey and every story that has anything to do with them. What I do know is that you have some serious oversights when coming to conclusions. This issue doesn't matter. Any person in here could be right or wrong but until you learn to apply principle and proof of fact to all sides of the story, you haven't got a leg to stand on.

Admit it. Admit it's nothing more than what YOU want others to believe and I don't have a problem with it.

To have some grace in objectiveness is important if you want people to take you seriously.
What you brought to the table was a poorly made website with paypal links to books with "claims" of people you have never met.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Im afraid mixing Jesus (religion) in with a discussion on Aliens is best left alone. Religion is a human concept and Aliens dont care a less about it, except they most probably see it as another tool to control us by.

Best stick to the topic of the Grays and leave Jesus (religion) out of it.
edit on 15-1-2011 by Mr Green because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Well I have advice to give you, you say you were abducted?
You're afraid of the Greys because you think those are the species that abducted you and treated you that way, but maybe it was a different species, because in many abduction cases, seeing the face of the abductor or anything related brings back those supressed memories, so maybe it was a different species than the greys.
all im saying is dont scare yourself so easily, be aware that there may be many different kinds and some may have the ability to feel compassion, or i hope so ya know.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The thought of them used to freak me out but it doesn't now. I think a culture of fear has surrounded a lot of things connected to them over recent years though, not sure if certain people are pushing an agenda on that angle, but that might be why so many fear them. Also :

edit on 15-1-2011 by JoseChung because: JC facepalm added

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I don't think you know what these people have gone through either. If you're going to back up their story as a credible reference then names and when you talked to them. As for myself, I have seen a grey and talked about repeatedly on this forum. I was five, it was in the middle of the night and everyone else was sleeping... I was alone with him. As for people getting abducted and having all sorts of things happen to them without their consent... happens ALL the time in the human world. now go start preaching that humans are demons unless you want to present yourself as some kind of hypocrite.

As far as your opinion is concerned, it doesn't matter what I think about your opinion because no one in here knows the whole truth about every grey and every story that has anything to do with them. What I do know is that you have some serious oversights when coming to conclusions. This issue doesn't matter. Any person in here could be right or wrong but until you learn to apply principle and proof of fact to all sides of the story, you haven't got a leg to stand on.

Admit it. Admit it's nothing more than what YOU want others to believe and I don't have a problem with it.

To have some grace in objectiveness is important if you want people to take you seriously.
What you brought to the table was a poorly made website with paypal links to books with "claims" of people you have never met.

Well if no-one knows the whole truth about anything on this matter, then how can you say that grey's exist? Your posts so far have indicated as such, and yet you pick and choose as it seems what you believe.

What people bring to the table in this website concerning alien/ufo evidence is just as such according to you then, poorly made sites, evidence etc. As a researcher, you are being highly biased discrediting the information from ce-4 in order to fit with your own opinion. That greys are just like us, good bad and in-between with the exception of totally violating private space and torturing of a human. Yes there are bad humans in the world who murder etc., not as a race however do we do this.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Well if no-one knows the whole truth about anything on this matter, then how can you say that grey's exist? Your posts so far have indicated as such, and yet you pick and choose as it seems what you believe.

What people bring to the table in this website concerning alien/ufo evidence is just as such according to you then, poorly made sites, evidence etc. As a researcher, you are being highly biased discrediting the information from ce-4 in order to fit with your own opinion. That greys are just like us, good bad and in-between with the exception of totally violating private space and torturing of a human. Yes there are bad humans in the world who murder etc., not as a race however do we do this.

no, I don't pick and choose what i want to believe, but I do believe they exist- yes.

Did you read what I just said? I said i BELIEVE they exist. I am not shoving "They Exist and you will love them" down your freaking throat in multiple posts like it's the only thing my mind can concentrate on. see the difference?

and you can ramble on about this however much you want but links to book sales is not an answer to back up your story about how grey aliens have no souls and all that crap. It is what it is... book sales. You can't give book sales as conversation evidence or storytelling or any of that. You give out those links when you want to sell books.
edit on 16-1-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
We are terrified of the grays because in general, no one looks good in gray. It makes you look sullen, or sick. A nice shade of blue paired with grays can look nice though.
edit on 16-1-2011 by space cadet because: so sorry, I am feeling like a smart-*ss today.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
LoL@Poster above me.

I'm not afraid of Greys, but I think most are because 1) They have big bulbous eyes 2) They have a knack for abducting people in their sleep 3) Their skinny frame makes fatties self conscious 4) You have no power over them & in your gut, know they are more advanced/intelligent than you.

Imo, grays seem quite robotic. I would not rule out they are simply bio androids of some kind for an even more advanced race.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
LoL@Poster above me.

I'm not afraid of Greys, but I think most are because 1) They have big bulbous eyes 2) They have a knack for abducting people in their sleep 3) Their skinny frame makes fatties self conscious 4) You have no power over them & in your gut, know they are more advanced/intelligent than you.

Imo, grays seem quite robotic. I would not rule out they are simply bio androids of some kind for an even more advanced race.

I agree with a lot of this... not the robot part though. I think they are flesh and blood. I just think their blood is a different color.

That prolly sets some of us off as well... someone who doesn't bleed red. I wonder if that's true. I'm betting it's true. I bet their blood is darker.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

no, I don't pick and choose what i want to believe, but I do believe they exist- yes.

Did you read what I just said? I said i BELIEVE they exist. I am not shoving "They Exist and you will love them" down your freaking throat in multiple posts like it's the only thing my mind can concentrate on. see the difference?

and you can ramble on about this however much you want but links to book sales is not an answer to back up your story about how grey aliens have no souls and all that crap. It is what it is... book sales. You can't give book sales as conversation evidence or storytelling or any of that. You give out those links when you want to sell books.
edit on 16-1-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

ok well make sure you don't check the links to books on this site - ATS is obviously just a marketing plot!!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I was just watching that video on this page and there seems to be a glitch or something at 24, 25 and 26. watch only those three seconds of it and tell me if see anything unusual. watch those 3 seconds repeatedly...and only those.

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join