It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Orbs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I was over my grandmother's house (how interresting it sounds already, right?) with my cousin, because we like to film there. We'v been investigatingthe place for a few years now, with the conclusion that it's haunted! (oh me oh my!)
Well, we were catching a lot of ligh orbs, this one night, and a few interesting things happened.

First, a lot of orbage can be discounted because of dust. One of them flew in a loop. Does dust DO that?

But more oddly, we caught a black orb on film, and replaying what we shot we both saw it- but only once, and then it was like it removed itself from the tape (how cheap is that? Go on the tape or don't! Don't be a tease!) Stupid thing!

This happened twice.

They were like 20 times larger than the usual light orbs, and vertical ovular shaped, taking up a sugnificant space on the screen.

Anyone ever heard of a dark orb?

I've seen dark red ones before. They're thicker as well. Or a little bigger rather.

I've heard of blue ones outside and filmed light ones of varying colors.
But never a black one before.
Input?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I've never heard of different orbs. I only know the two:
Alien UFO orb/stone
and the photographic orb

If you ask me I'd say they look extremely similar in many cases. I wonder if they are the same, just cloaked or multidimensional or something. hmm

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I've never heard of alien orbs as i'm more involved with ghosts hauntings and psi stuff than anything. I was referring to the photographic type found in haunted places.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
can you upload the footage? that would be excellent to see!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It was on my cousin's camera.
I will see if she put anything up on the net though. She likes to do that.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yep I had a black orb communicate to me, walk right by, call me by my first name. It was five feet tall with a three foot width or more.

It looked like a small black hole that was hiding its physical features.

It communicated through my brain as it glided by through thought transference.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Orbs can be any color, as it's spiritual energy. The spirit or spirits that manifest in orb form can be any color they choose to be.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Menguard, what you saw reminds me of a shadow blob.
ever heard of shadows? They manifest in a number of different forms, and are actually not always only black. I've seen them as white and gray (a blob) trying to conceil themselves as blobs, and there are different kinds of alternate manifestations- the large blob, the small blob (what i saw) and as a strange liquid cloud type thing- but this could be a stage in their manifestation, just what they look like in the process of appearing.

The house is haunted by something (not the ghost that may also still be there) that likes to play the hag attack card on people and strange them! (beware) - my cousin saw the true manifestation of this thing, sans camera unfortunately, and theorizes that it's something other than a shadow, where i would think that what she saw is like what's underneath the skin.

I associate the black orbs we saw with shadows because i've seen them manifesting before. I'd watch for these. I was just ticked off about the overwhelming cheapness ("don't be a tease!" i'd said)- of the thing showing up and then disappearing.

What did the black orb tell you?
Did it give you a sense of being threatened?
People tend to think they're harmless. Experience says they're not.
I'd watch out for all dark orbs, esp. dark red ones. Encounters with them can be nastay.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Ive seen orbs in many different colours, but the black ones were odd to me personally, I even went to doctors and optitians to rule it out, but nope no way to rule it out in my skeptical mind, over years have read many theories of what they are and as for Orbs in general from what I know it is the beginning of the physical manifestation of an energy/spirit etc, they seem to find it easier to be orb light than physical human manifestations (thats not my opinions haha, just things i have read over the years)
Same as when people say spirit leaves the body in death as light Orbs, or swirls of light.
BTW I have lived in haunted places too and see orbs all the time, havent seen red ones though?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If i didn't metion this previously, it was not at a residence, but at my workplace. Since then I thought that something had happened there in past years. The building is nearly 20 years old. That's a long enough timelinefor something to occur in. (Really, even if it was an incredibly new place, something could have happened there during construction.) But then, i was thinking more along the lines of something to attract a demon, not someone dying and not crossing over. Medium red orbs- which i've also seen- haven't done anything. The dark ones are baddies.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Guys I've just read your post, I have seen orbs, shadows, black smoke and even a shadows change into an animals before me twice. One time I woke up paralized with a shadow next me speaking some crazy language that I've never heard before. I have done alot of research on the subject since its happend to me pretty much my whole life but I am interested in other peoples experiances. I have seen specials on cable saying the paralization and shadows are alien abduction but I know its not now, though I have thought that before. I can really go on for a while because I don't even know how many times I have experianced these things total but I have learned a little about this stuff and would like to share and compare notes. Ok here is another one, after seeing shadows over the coarse of a few weeks or so, seeing shadows even change into animals right before my face, I saw a flying saucer hoving in the sky while driving with a friend and said out loud, "you have something to do with all this crazy stuff I've been seeing" and it disappeared! It was a metallic light greenish color and tripped me out. Anyway, my name is Kris and my email is [email protected]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I've been seeing these guys for several years, now. They look just like an eclipse or black hole, with a lighted corona. Sometimes they're perfect orbs, and sometimes they're more like blobs or rods. Sometimes they're as small as a pin-point, and sometimes they're as big as a basketball. I've seen them be solitary and I've seen them in flocks. I also see lighted orbs, and they come in a variety of colors but the lighted ones tend to stay more in my peripheral whereas the dark ones are constantly dead in my focus. Their patterns of movement tend to be about the same, however. I've noticed that the black orbs appear to incite crappy attitudes, bad moods, anger and frustration with the people in the room.
I've spent my life dealing & communicating with energies of many levels, but these don't like communication. As an intuitive and at the very least, I can usually get a feel for the character of a lighted energy, but I can't feel character with the black ones; it's more like there's something or someone on the other side.
I've been catching lighted orbs on still and video for years, but I have yet to see a black one on film. There doesn't appear to be any audio that I can find, either. I consider it interesting that the footage referred to in this thread only replayed the black orbs for a short time and then they disappeared from the film. Does that say something about the type of energy they are, in comparison to the lighted orbs?
In all of my web research, trying to find someone with information on these interesting anomalies, this particular thread caught my attention. Thanks for sharing your experiences- it makes a person feel better to know they're not alone!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Yep I had a black orb communicate to me, walk right by, call me by my first name. It was five feet tall with a three foot width or more.

It looked like a small black hole that was hiding its physical features.

It communicated through my brain as it glided by through thought transference.

DUDE!!!
I've had this happen to me several times! There is a place by my house I ride my bike by. It's in a cool part of my neighborhood, in a dark spot by a canal. I've seen 2 of these black/shadow orbs. and they talked to me, too, Like a voice in my mind. They are female and called me by my first name and refer to themselves as "we". It has happened several times, and happened at dusk, not just at night. It's like once I get within a certain distance of the canal, they start talking, mostly something like "Hello, _____" It's not every time I go there, but often. And it sorta startles me. I'll be thinking of somethign else and completely be in the moment and enjoying the ride and not realize where I am and they'll start.

I've only seen them once and that was at night and it was like I saw them/but it was a mental image like a vision. it's hard to explain. I saw a woman's face, too.

I've never been afraid, more intrigued than anything. I think it's really them, becasue if I start thinking too much the voice stops. I have to almost meditate - clear my mind and not try to hear anything just be open.

I don't really know if they're sisinter or not. They definitely do not give me the feeling I had with a possible vampire encounter.

Also, in 2 dreams I've experienced black orbs. The first one was a malicious thing. I had jsut done something good for myself and let go of a huge fear I had. That night I had a dream where Iwas taken up and far away by these black things and tormented/tortured beyond belief. I could remeber that when I woke up, but the memory of what happened was blocked or not there. I didn't feel any different in the morning, just weirded out & sorta scared about the nightmare.

In another dream, there was a group of black orbs 6-12 of them. They were floatign above me and asked if they could help me. I said yes and they did. The next morning I felt good, like I'd learned something or something good happened or some good change took place. I've had dreams where I know I got insight, but I can't remember what it was and this was a similar type of deal.

So, I've had positive, negative and neutral encounters with these black orbs.

It's weird. Part of me wants to share the info with others. And part of me wants to keep this for myself, like it's less special now that I've told everyone.

And part of me wants to respect the entities, like not really getting into much detail about what the black things by the canal talked to me about.

I've always wondered if people are scared just cuz they are black. It seems the white entities are the ones you'd want to watch out for, cuz no one expects those to be evil.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
MadHatter, i would like to thank you for your post. Without the details, it still helps. (And revives my thread a little. What'd i tell you? I can't help but kill threads! hehehe... anyway
We get a few things from what you and the anonymous poster said:
~Confirmation that perhaps they are only capable of being seen in media for a short amount of time.
~The orbs are more than just orbs. What does this say about lighter ones?
~The black orbs may not have anything to do with vampires. While mythologically there were a great deal of psychic and astral types, with matters of the spirit, it is usually a thing where you can tell certain things like that. Or... well, there were multiple different kinds of vampires in mythology... I don't know...just thinking...

Just a few. And i have thought as well, that black orbs would be feared because they are black. Because people tend not to like darkness and the unknown. But then, people are scared as well by other shadows as well, with different colorations. In dreams particularly, but take a look at the accounts out there. People do still get scared, when the things they see aren't black. Perhaps light and dark really are just different parts to the spectrum? Rather than automatic good and bad? (That would be my opinion, anyway...)

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Levita

we had an electrition at our house the other day who thought someone was messing about with him when he saw a black sphere heading towards the lounge, could that have been an orb?? it wasnt on film he saw it normally

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
My son has been seeing a black orb travel from the closet in his room to the door leading out of his room. Right outside his room sits a shadow person that will not come in his room for some reason but will peek in the door. Of course this scares the hell out of my son who is 16. These have been visiting him now for several years. How can we stop them? Do we want to stop them? I read somewhere that the black orbs are blood line keepers that are watching over, protecting, a certain blood line. Does anyone else know anything about this?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I've seen a black orb (or orbs) twice. The first time i was laying in bed, and i happened to look to the end of it. Right their, was this black, faceless, oval shaped thing. We just stared (or whatever it did without eyes) for a few seconds. When it stared at me, i felt cold. i could move, speak, or anything. but, then i blinked, and it ran (or slid, couldnt tell since it didnt have legs) out of my room and down the hall.

The second time i was on the couch, watching tv. I felt that chill again and looked behind me. Instead of a blob, it was a tall man (still faceless and black) We jsut stared again. Then, unfortunately, i blinked again, and it turned to mist and disappeared. I'd really love some more information on orbs.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join