It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a results page we created, to post positive hits by any means you documented on this post.

The protocol we would like to have implimented is written in original post.. it is so we can try to keep this simple, yet informational

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
[img=512x384]

[img=512x384]

[img=512x384]

You can see the classic "horse tail" type EQ clouds that Charlotte talks about, and also the clouds that appear to have exploded... for lack of a better word.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Here's one more strange cloud taken at the same time today around 10:30 a.m.

[img=512x384]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
JustMike, this just in...

Japan EQ

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by damntheptb

Thank you for the info about the "results" thread. Very good idea, that. Excellent way to maintain an indisputable body of evidence for predictions.
I've posted the details of the Japan prediction and quake there.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
An Aftershock of that first Japan quake

Just an FYI for all of us earthquake lovers? hobbyists? sensitives? whats a good word to call us?

Tela

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I've just checked USGS and there has been another quake in Japanese territory, this time a (preliminary) magnitude 5.1 in the Ryuku Islands, about 120km SSE of Naha, Okinawa. So, southern region again...Pretty seismically busy down southern Japan way, by the looks of things...

www.earthquake.usgs.gov...

Errrmm... (Help!!) Should I post a confirm on the other thread for this one as well? It's still in the same area and within the same 24-hour period...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a small earthquake has happened near mt st helens. That could mean all sorts of things

2.1 2008/05/30 17:33:37 46.265 -122.485 17.3 25 km ( 15 mi) WNW of Mount St. Helens Volcano, WA

Tela

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike

Errrmm... (Help!!) Should I post a confirm on the other thread for this one as well? It's still in the same area and within the same 24-hour period...

I would post a confirmation on the other thread.

Not a one liner anymore ;-)

Tela

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
MAY 30th 12:05 pm

I have just had a strong wave of dizzyness come over me a little while ago, along with pressure in my ears... I actually had to sit down for a second..... I talked to Kattraxx, and she felt the same thing right around the same time i did....
Not sure what, but if she didnt mention it also, i wouldve ignored it...

wow... my left kidney area is throbbing painfully...... just started..... 12:10

maybe something is going to pop somewhere....

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Telafree

Hi Telafree (and also Kattraxx)... Thanks for the input about this latest Japan quake. I didn't see your posts because I was posting on the "confirm predictions" thread then writing up my post for the newest one.

Actually I wouldn't classify it as aftershock. It's in the same geographical area but far enough away to be taken as a different event. More activity along another section of the same fault system, in other words.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Did you notice as you read your link about the quake Ryukyu Island notice anything I mentioned earlier.

Okinawa

Maybe USA connection cough, cough.

I say what has to be of concern is radioactive material.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Yes, Charlotte mentioned activity at Mt. St. Helens about five days ago, even though it's been very quiet.

I was just telling damntheptb in an email about ten minutes ago that I was sitting here and suddenly felt very dizzy and got a very intense volcanic precursor symptom. I e'd Char about it too, so see if that's what I was feeling. I'd never felt that before.

Char told me the strangest thing on the phone yesterday... I asked her if my living on the epicenter of the Reno EQ swarm had anything to do with my suddenly being able to get EQ precursor symptoms now. And she said that it is from speaking with her... that is what The Charlotte King Effect actually is. All I know is, I've never felt these precursor symptoms before.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by damntheptb
MAY 30th 12:05 pm

I have just had a strong wave of dizzyness come over me a little while ago, along with pressure in my ears... I actually had to sit down for a second.....

ive had vertigo (dizziness) for two days now. Today, the blurry vision started. I'll be interested to see what happens in the days to come with all of us having symptoms of some sort or another

Tela

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Yes, that is interesting. Hopefully if there is anything of significance brewing with Mt St Helens, then Charlotte will have something to say about it. I don't sense anything myself but that's neither here not there really.

I don't see anything much happening with the mountain itself right now. -- Oh, I mean that literally...I just checked the link to the volcano cam:

www.fs.fed.us...

As for the other matter of the Japan quake I'll do as you recommend and post it on the results thread... Makes sense to have it on record there, I guess...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by damntheptb

Getting the left kidney pains too....I'm pretty sure what I felt was one of Char's volcanic precursors... along with the dizziness, etc. It was actually a bit scary at the time because it was so intense. I just didn't have time to get to the Results thread.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I wonder if Mt St Helens is gearing up to spit up some ash. They don't expect her to have a large eruption like the ones in 80-83, just small events that expel ash in the air. There hasn't been one in a few years, even though the mountain really is still erupting, It's just dome building which means 'nothing exciting' or basically you can't see what it's doing unless you have infared which shows which rock is the magma coming out of the mountain and cooling on top of the domes. I believe that there are 7-8 new domes that it's built since she started going off again in 2005.

Tela

When theres a good thread about volcanos Ill post the pictures of the eruption that my husband and I saw at Mt St Helens. We were 9 miles away and I think it's part of why Im so interested in geology and volcanos and earthquakes.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx

Those cloud formations are remarkable and in a way almost ethereally beautiful... As I understand it, electro/geomagnetic "pulses" of energy may account for these, as well as the strange colorations they sometimes have.

About your current symptoms... It sounds very uncomfortable to say the least...
I do hope that they abate soon...

(Cyber) Hugs to you...

Mike

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Thanks, they only lasted about two minutes, but very intense. An entirely new set of precursor symptoms for me, which is why I emailed Char to see if she thinks they were related to Mt. St. Helens. She had very strong reactions to Mt. St. Helens herself. I still feel the symptoms, but not in an intense wave as before. I was still trying to figure out which region it might be when I got the email from Telafree with the Mt. St. Helens EQ.

Good call, by the way, on Japan again.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
[Errrmm... (Help!!) Should I post a confirm on the other thread for this one as well? It's still in the same area and within the same 24-hour period...

definitly post on results page....
thanks again to everyone who is helping this experiment

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join