It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Innocent Victim of No-knock Warrants and the War on Drugs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

An Innocent Victim of No-knock Warrants and the War on Drugs

www.justicefortracy.com - Digg.com

Tracy Ingle was asleep in his house when armed police using a no-knock warrant burst in. Unsure about what was happening, he reached for a non-functioning pistol, but began to drop it as soon as he realized who they were. The gesture was too late -- officers shot him 5 times.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.arktimes.com
www.theagitator.com
reason.com

[edit on 11-5-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It should be obvious to all of us that the 'no-knock policy' is really an unconstitutional-policy? I believe so. This man is one of many victims of the Zionists/Nazis, who implement ridiculous laws to fight the war on our civil-liberties.

Get armed. Protect your loved-ones. Put a gate around your property, and don't permit the U.S. Government to access & destroy your property without at least fighting for your freedom. Don't be another victim of foolish police-officers, who serve the world-government & enforce unfair laws.

Tracy Ingle didn't deserve to be murdered by the people, who the general public believe are hired to serve & protect us!

Fiat-Supreme Court Upholds No-Knock Police Search Policy

Wicked judges, who call themselves 'Supreme' as if they're supreme-beings: support & permit the 'no-knock police search policy' to be enforced, nationwide. So those so-called 'Supreme-beings' went to Court and made it easier for police to barge into homes and seize evidence without knocking or waiting.

Watch as NBC's Pete Williams goes over the details of this issue: No-Knock Police Searches.

Help Tracy Ingle find justice.

Tracy is yet another innocent victim of no-knock warrants and the so-called war on drugs. Please read his story below and take a look at the limited press coverage of the incident. Everyone in America needs to hear about this.

Press Coverage

Shot in the Dark - David Koon
Radley Balko - The Agitator
Reason.com - Tracy Ingle- Another Drug War Outrage

Information About the Incident

Tracy Ingle was asleep in his house when armed police using a no-knock warrant burst in. Unsure about what was happening, he reached for a non-functioning pistol, but began to drop it as soon as he realized who they were. The gesture was too late -- officers shot him 5 times.

Mercifully, he survived, but despite not finding any drugs in his house, Tracy is being charged with two felony counts of Aggravated Assault, drug paraphernalia and running a drug premises. He is in very poor physical shape and obviously not doing well psychologically, due to the incident. Many people in his town and even family find it easier to believe the police would not make such a big mistake. Of course Tracy's neighbor -- who saw the whole thing -- believes him, but the police have intimidated him to near silence. Everyone who speaks to his neighbor privately hears his story, but after the police "questioned" him for 4 hours and "advised" him not to get involved, he has refused to testify or go on the record.

He and his family are trying to get a lawyer to fight this injustice but do not have the necessary funds, yet.

Tracy's situation is current at rock bottom. He has not received the care he needs, he cannot work, he cannot drive, and is he suffering from PTSD ever since the incident. He does not know who he can trust and lives in fear of the local police. Tracy needs help in paying his hospital bills, medical expenses (such as continued care), medications, counseling and transportation expenses.

www.justicefortracy.com... - Digg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11-5-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Scumbags. I hope people start shooting cops in their homes. I'm #in' sick of this #.

[edit on 5/11/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

They are human-scum: all of those minions, who serve & protect the masters of the New World Order.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Why do we allow this to go on? This is not the first I've heard of people getting hurt because of these no-knock warrants. There is absolutely no justification for it. They can effectively cover all exits and then KNOCK ON THE DAMNED DOOR!!! How difficult would that be, really? But I guess it's better for TV ratings for shows like Cops and DEA, huh?

But this is what we've come to. We have no right to feel safe in our homes any more, we have no right to petition the government when the government has wronged us, we have no right to say what we want without having our communications being monitored, we have no right to due process, no right to an attorney, and certainly no right to a trial. And you can forget about facing your accuser because he's going to use executive privilege to claim that is is a MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY!!!

Ughhhh. . .I'm disgusted.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by scarlett1125

You're right. This country is ruled by fascists, who have no respect for us & our loved-ones. We must fight against them, or they'll have an easier time enslaving us. We don't want to be easy prey. We want our freedoms!

Mark Koernke - America in Peril (About The New World Order)

Google Video Link

Since the early 1990s, Mark Koernke - often referred to by his nickname, "Mark from Michigan" - has been one of the forerunners for the patriot movement. Through a combination of shortwave radio broadcasts, widely distributed videotapes and personal appearances, the university maintenance worker has used his speaking skills to spread his message of "New World Order". Koernke was one of the leaders in the birth and growth of the militia movement and achieved widespread attention after being "mistakenly" linked to the Oklahoma City bombing. Since then he has suffered numerous setbacks, including prison, but still maintains a loyal cadre of supporters. This is a lecture by Mark Koernke about the U.N take over of the U.S.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I actually threw up in my mouth... a little. This is an outrage! I really, well, damn, I'm speechless (or is that "postless"). I really don't know what to say about this yet. I tell you what, if my door is kicked in during the night, I'd reach for my gun too. So would you. So would any of us.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

I understand you. It's natural to want to defend yourself & others. Every patriot needs to be armed & prepare for war against minions of the police-state.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
"Mercifully, he survived, but despite not finding any drugs in his house, Tracy is being charged with two felony counts of Aggravated Assault, drug paraphernalia and running a drug premises."

So the police kick in his door shoot him and charge him with agrevated assault, WTF is that??

he picked up a non working weapon, as soon as he realised they were police he dropped it, they still shot him

this is criminal behavior from the police.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hey! Look on the bright side, at least they haven't seized his house....yet!

There seem to be so many cases these days, both here and across the pond, of innocent people being on the receiving end of a corrupt and hostile police force.
Personally, I'd prefer to take care of myself if the need arises rather than rely on summoning police, and I speak through bitter experience.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This is really a strange combination of laws; you can have weapons and use them to defend your home, but the police can enter your home without identifying themselves as law enforcement authorities.

That is obviously going to create situations as this one.

It reminds me of the time when the police, in Portugal, could enter any house at any time of the day or night if they had a warrant. That was one of the first things changed after the Carnation Revolution, even if the police has a warrant they can only enter your house during the day, after sunset they can only enter if the door is opened by those inside the house.

jackinthebox

I hope people do not start shooting cops in their homes, the police is only acting according to the law, they were not the ones that made that law.

Also, not all policemen behave in the same way, that is the same as saying "put all Americans in jail because of war crimes commited by American troops".

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

That's true. I appreciate you & others, who have shared your knowledge of the dangerous criminal-government agents, who occupy our land. We must serve & protect our nation, and try to take this country back from those minions of the world-government: fiat-law enforcers.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

But we should never forget that those that are used to enforce the law are also common people, they just happen to have a different job.

The fact that the military were also common people was one of the reasons behind the success of the Carnation Revolution. Portugal was engaged in wars in almost all its African colonies, and some people in the military (mostly captains), decided to stop it all, the fascist regime and the war.

When the revolution happened, although the radio and TV stations occupied by the revolution warned the people to stay inside their homes they came out and received the revolutionaries with applause and carnations, because they were all the same, they were all common people, and when the common people get together the "ruling elites" know that it's time to stop, because even among those that help them stay in power only a small part is on their side.

This does not mean that I think that there should be a revolution in the US, it only means that the common people should be made aware of their real power, once that is done the power is really on their hands, and even the "ruling elites" may make a 180 degrees turn just to keep some of their previous power.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
put some bear traps down behind all entrances to your home when you goto bed....

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

There is a revolution underway in the US right now.TPB know this and are doing everything in their power to keep the media blanket on it.Everyday more and more people are realizing that this is not the same country we were born in.They just don't know what to do about it.
No knock warrants are strictly forbidden by the constitution.Law enforcement will pay dearly for this action.There will no doubt be many officers killed in the line of "duty" and many more civilians killed defending their rights.It's all part of the plan to reduce population.Another thing is has anyone else noticed that many misdemeanor offenses have been turned to felonies.Failure to pay child support is now a felony.DUI can be a felony,and on and on it goes.If you have a felony you can't own a fire arm. That is an infringment on your constitutional rights.

I don't do anything illegal,yet I lock and bar my doors.GOD help someone breaking into my home.Law enforcement or not!!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
¿ooʇ ƃuıɯoɔ ʎɹʇunoɔ sıɥʇ sı ʇɐɥʍ ˙˙˙ɯıɥ ƃuıƃɹɐɥɔ ǝɹǝɥʇ ǝʌǝılǝq ʇuɐɔ ı ˙˙ ʞo s,ǝɥ ǝdoɥ ! /: ʎɹoʇs pɐS

For the people not standing on there heads
hehehe

Sad story :/ I hope he's ok .. I cant believe there charging HIM... What is this country coming too?

[edit on 11-5-2008 by d11_m_na_c05]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I echo Jackinthebox's sentiments--I am flat out tired of this sh**.

Every day, it becomes more glaringly apparent that we are in a free fall towards complete nationwide fascism.

Heil!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ahh yes I love that good ole' warm apple pie American feeling I get when I know that the police can come into my house, and shoot me for no reason and get away with it.

Makes me feel proud to live in this great country.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by theendisnear69]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
Scumbags. I hope people start shooting cops in their homes. I'm #in' sick of this #.

[edit on 5/11/0808 by jackinthebox]

Bad idea! There are still good police officers out there. I know some and I know some who are too enthusiastic in their work.

This "getting the wrong house" has been a problem for quite some time, a lot of these events happened during the Clinton Adm.. Remember Waco? It wasn't the wrong house, just done the wrong way.

Roper

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Mercifully, he survived, but despite not finding any drugs in his house, Tracy is being charged with two felony counts of Aggravated Assault, drug paraphernalia and running a drug premises.

So this guy is being accused of being a drug lord of sorts.

He didn't have anything on him or in his house during this search. Yet they are charging him with suck things.. Where is the proof

And if you constitutionally challenged dont know what this new law means or what right is being raped.. have a look here.

www.post-gazette.com...

Amendment IV: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join