It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicting a huge earthquake in June 2008

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This is interesting because there's a prediction that the 2004 olympics will be the last one and this one will not happen.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine

I am passing this on - I wanted to put it on the record, in case the sources were correct.
A huge earthquake (over 9.5 Richter scale) is predicted for around mid-June this year (2008) - centred off the coast of China. It is predicted that a tsunami of 50m (I think) will race inland causing unimaginable damage. It will result in the Olympic Games being cancelled. The margin of error for the time is +/- 2 weeks, meaning it could be anytime in June.

Update:
1. The quote above is from a source known personally to me, who receives visions. Every one of his visions has come true so far. I hope he is wrong with this one, but personally I suspect he won't be.

2. I have an article we are preparing for publication in our June-July issue. It is by a researcher who predicts earth changes via the angular relationships of the planets to the Sun (no, I am not talking about astrology - just statistical correlations of note).
This researcher is adamant that June 8-16 is going to see either a huge number of earthquakes, or several large ones. His track record is also more than impressive - and thus I also take him seriously.

I have a feeling this 2nd guy you use has to do with this: Venus SOHO Latest June 3 thru the 13 hmm....

Also Here is some data on Venus: Link

Notice June 2008 correlates to the halfway point of Venus's Transit of June 2012, since it's last transit in 2004...which was the Huge quake in the Indian ocean.

The Venus Transit

Is this going to be just a taste of whats to come when the transit occurs in 2012?

I am prolly just being paranoid but seems weird...Hopefully someone can connect more dots than me....I believe I am on to something....

I am predicting June 7th for this quake.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by kdial1]

[edit on 18-5-2008 by kdial1]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

I have a feeling this 2nd guy you use has to do with this: Venus SOHO Latest June 3 thru the 13 hmm....

Also Here is some data on Venus: Link

Notice June 2008 correlates to the halfway point of Venus's Transit of June 2012, since it's last transit in 2004...which was the Huge quake in the Indian ocean.

The Venus Transit

Is this going to be just a taste of whats to come when the transit occurs in 2012?

I am prolly just being paranoid but seems weird...Hopefully someone can connect more dots than me....I believe I am on to something....

I am predicting June 7th for this quake.

Actually, the second guy making the prediction has it for between 4-8 June, and his is based on various angular relationships to the some from some of the major planets.

I also spotted the Venus-Pleiades transit (5 degree orb) around then also.

I'm predicting the 8th - but I really hope we are all wrong.

peace

Duncan

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by nexusmagazine

Here in the philippines, there are text messages scattering all over the archipelago about a 6.8 magnitude earthquake to hit the Philippine fault on May 14 evening (no specific time) and it was said from Hawaii State Emergency Preparedness Office and U. S. Geological Society.
I don't know if this is just a frank message or what so ever but we are way too far from U. S. to check this. Please reply to this post. Thanks.

I have an OFFICIAL answer to your question. You're question was off-topic; but, the answer IS ON TOPIC so I decided to post it. Here's the link for your answer. www.phivolcs.dost.gov.ph...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Actually, the second guy making the prediction has it for between 4-8 June, and his is based on various angular relationships to the some from some of the major planets.

Here is how I came to me prediction using Asynx Planetarium V. 2.5. If you look at the picture below

I was looking at this software once you came on here with that prediction and started going forward and seeing if anything in June was going to be weird and not make sense.

Well all of the inner planets are lining up on June 7th as you can see by the picture as well as the G Latitude of Earth and Venus are lining up.

We shall see what happens....I pray nothing....

-Kdial1

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Hi Duncan,
I am a medium and a clairvoyant. Been studying EQ's for years, I too get the feeling we are in for a really big quake soon. EQ's and volcanoes affect me and many people like me prior to the event. Since the beginning of this year my angels have been saying a huge quake is due middle of the year huge I mean over 8.9.

Have friends in this area who compare notes on how they feel, and not just them but other's I talk to who have similar ailments. They don't even know why they are aching or having restless nights (this due to the EMF disturbing our sleep pattern). Also many report

weird dreams. memory is going even young people. Again due to the EMF disturbance. Aching joints. teeth ache, migraine headaches, restless nights, waves of heat through their body even though ambient temperature is cool. Then some get feelings of cold and also some report rumbling during the night especially those on granite and even feel shaking.

I would be interested to know how many other people have experienced any of the above. This would certainly be an interesting survey.

As for EQ experience, when living in Scotland my husband and I reported several EQ's one at 0.75 in 1999, at that time no human had reported feeling an EQ as low as this it was put in the Seismic Log in Edinburgh that year.

Blessings and light

Patricia SE QLD

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Not generally one to be swept up by hysteria, but I am aware off the hairs standing up on the back of my neck as I read thru this thread and contemplate the month ahead. It surely does "feel" like we are seeing the beginnings of the big it unfolding.
There have been other predictions about the Olympics being cancelled, no? This would be in accordance with that. A flow/trend seems to be gathering.
There are so many things to consider. Given the strain of this recent EQ on China, how on earth would they cope with an even bigger event next month? It would certainly not be limited to China either, but to one extent or another any country with a Pacific coastline.
Where are the resources going to come from to fight the disasters?
Should any of the other predicted 2012 events pile up on this one, then there will be no-one left on this planet no matter where you live, immune from the consequences.
We might have to forget about personal plans and fortunes and just focus on survival and helping others to the extent we can.
I can't help but think that no matter what, a serious re-thinking of everything that guides us today will soon be mandated upon us by forces beyond our control.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by wayno]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

where exactly did he see the quake? CA is a big place.

What else has he predicted that has become a reality?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hi Patricia,

Been reading through the topics posted on ATS over the last couple of months. Never thought I'd be joining the discussions but your post caught my attention.

You mentioned restless nites, aching tooth and body warmth and these are exactly the symtoms that I have been experinecing over the last couple of days.
Coincidentally, there was a 6.1 EQ in Sumatra on May 19 and we here in Malacca, Malaysia actually felt buildings sway for several seconds. Mind you, considering where I come from, QE or tremors are pretty rare.

Since the Dec 2004 quake, we have felt tremors following EQ in Sumatra. (actually had to run down from my apartment with my family five times over the past three years or so).

The interesting thing is that Malaysia is located in an EQ free area yet there have been earth movements in two locations over the last couple of months, namely Bukit Tinggi in Peninsula Malaysia and Sabah in Borneo.

Just wanted to know and could you explain the tooth ache thingy, restless nites (its 5.15am and I can't seem to sleep) and body heat with regards to EQ.

I do believe that there will be more EQ to come but am not out to predict any, just merely keeping track of events.

Cheers.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You mentioned restless nites, aching tooth and body warmth and these are exactly the symtoms that I have been experinecing over the last couple of days.

Just wanted to know and could you explain the tooth ache thingy, restless nites (its 5.15am and I can't seem to sleep) and body heat with regards to EQ.

I believe she is referring to biological earthquake prediction--- see our thread on this subject here. We're doing a little experiment with logging our own aches and pains, etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Hi Duncan,
I am a medium and a clairvoyant. Been studying EQ's for years, I too get the feeling we are in for a really big quake soon. EQ's and volcanoes affect me and many people like me prior to the event. Since the beginning of this year my angels have been saying a huge quake is due middle of the year huge I mean over 8.9.

Have friends in this area who compare notes on how they feel, and not just them but other's I talk to who have similar ailments. They don't even know why they are aching or having restless nights (this due to the EMF disturbing our sleep pattern). Also many report weird dreams. memory is going even young people. Again due to the EMF disturbance. Aching joints. teeth ache, migraine headaches, restless nights, waves of heat through their body even though ambient temperature is cool. Then some get feelings of cold and also some report rumbling during the night especially those on granite and even feel shaking.

I would be interested to know how many other people have experienced any of the above. This would certainly be an interesting survey.

As for EQ experience, when living in Scotland my husband and I reported several EQ's one at 0.75 in 1999, at that time no human had reported feeling an EQ as low as this it was put in the Seismic Log in Edinburgh that year.

Blessings and light

Patricia SE QLD

Hi Patricia,
Nexus is one of the only magazines to have published any articles on the relationship between human sensitivities and earthquakes/volcanos - and we have had ongoing feedback from people around the world on it since then.
Even weeding out the weirdos, there are a lot of people (as well as animals) that display repeatable and specific health symptoms (not even visions or feelings) in the 48 hours prior to local earthquakes/volcanos.

Nearly all these people are contacting me to say something big is brewing in June.

I have already aired my concerns over the June window in terms of earthquakes on ATS, and my concerns are only increasing with the addition of more information.

So, in answer to your question - you are NOT alone at the moment with your feelings, in fact - it is downright creepy how many others are contacting me with the same question.

peace

Duncan

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eevee

Hi Duncan,
this is a very interesting thread in light of what has recently occured in China,however you said this isn't his precise prediction
I know you have said you don't want to give out anymore details of your friend who made the prediction,but if it does come true would you be willing to tell us a bit more about him.
He sounds like a very fascinating individual, i would love to know more!

Cheers,
Eevee

He doesn't get many visions, but each and every one of them has come true to date.

The second guy, who uses angular relationships between the Sun and various planets to predict earthquakes, also has a more than impressive record. He phoned me on Friday and said his predictions "put a big earthquake this weekend". Needless to say he was pretty close. He is predicting huge earthquakes and volcanos in early-mid June, whereas the vision guy is saying to me that he thinks his vision is late June.

But yes, if he is right with his vision, I will probably be allowed (by him) to reveal more.

peace

Duncan

Thanks for the heads up Duncan.You may want to pass the info the Chinese govt(not sure if they would anything) or make sure people on Chinas coast move inland temporarily.(probably impossible due to population ,sigh).

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Hi Duncan,

Have friends in this area who compare notes on how they feel, and not just them but other's I talk to who have similar ailments. They don't even know why they are aching or having restless nights (this due to the EMF disturbing our sleep pattern). Also many report

weird dreams. memory is going even young people. Again due to the EMF disturbance. Aching joints. teeth ache, migraine headaches, restless nights, waves of heat through their body even though ambient temperature is cool. Then some get feelings of cold and also some report rumbling during the night especially those on granite and even feel shaking.

Blessings and light

Patricia SE QLD

You just described what my wife goes through.Aching joints,bad migraines,restless nights and weird dreams.

Aching joints-for no reason at all she will report that her hips ache and then after a few hours its gone.Not only with her hips either.
Bad migraines-happens about once a month at least and not at PMS time either!
Restless nights-sleeps for nine hours and wakes up as though she hasnt slept a wink(very tired).Or me sleep for 3 hours but wake up wide-eyed and bushy tailed like i slept 12 hours.
weird dreams- of dark individuals standing over our bed but dont do anything.

I suffer only from the restless nights at times.Strange though my dreams have been becoming more vivid and clear as of late.Most of the time its about sex but the last 3 months though its been more about the world.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thanks you Duncan of the information! I live in Hong Kong, a coastal city of southern China. I believe your friend do see something horrible, and hope that such vision is belong to other world/space/universe.

River Chan

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I predict a major earthquake to hit California on a Friday that falls on the 19th of the month. This leaves us with 2 valid months; September and December. I accurately predicted the Northridge Quake of January 17th 1994 and I hope this prediction for 2008 never happens.
C.E. Baltazar

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Yes Duncan, I agree with you.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The only way China would have massive quakes this close together, that should only scientifically happen once every hundred years or so, would be HAARP related.

If it is natural, it will be done for awhile as the Techonic Plates have snapped back in place. It takes long, long time for these plates to build up enough pressure again before having the "Elasticity Effect" of snapping back and thus creating the Earthquake with seismic blast waves.

The big quake in California was predicted over 100 years ago so that could happen naturally anytime soon.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I had a huge techni-coloured dream last night. I was standing on a giant map of the world spread out on the ground.At my feet was russia.Suddenly a huge massive quake split russia in half, starting in the middle at the bottom and crashing its way up to the top.A huge cataclysmic event right in front of my eyes.I woke at 2.49 and didn't get back to sleep! I just read this thread and thought.........hmmmmm, i wonder?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Just in case anyone would like to know, there is a thread about weird animal behavior under current events. I find it very coincidental that there are all these people noticing the strange animal behavior within the last week or so. June 8th is so close, I have a feeling the animals are reacting to the coming quake.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
But how early do animals react to a quake?

I thought they just freaked out maybe a day or less before the quake.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join