It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

truth 101......

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Sorry but the lord thy God hopefully has better things to do than post on internet forums...Clearly you are a hoax. Unless you can show something. Anything to prove yourself.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I know some things.

Such as?
about the truth.

Ask and ye shall recieve.

Does this only apply to you answering questions?
yes.

Religion.newworld order.other things covered.

What would be "other things?"
any thing you can think of

GO.

What's your motivation, here?
dont have one.
[edit on 5-5-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

You missed all of these.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Can you be more specific about the biblical comparisons? What person in the bible are you compared to?

What do you remote view? Are you able to describe my surroundings right now?

What sort of telepathy do you have, or in other words, how do you use it?

You did answer the question about remote viewing because somebody else put it out there, also.

You missed my question about the biblical comparisons and the telepathy one.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
telepathy thats how i was able to appear on a chat show on the bbc.
specifically the parkinson show on the bbc years ago.

CHRIST.

dont know how it works electrical fequencys maybe.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Formlessness1999]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
awesome! OK, lets start with how on earth do I lose some weight. Oh and do little boys actually listen to their mothers or is it all falling on deaf ears? Why oh why does the cat pee in the litter box only after I have cleaned it and never before. Oh wait, these were not the truths you were speaking of?

What sort of truths are you talking about? As I tell my kids, "you'll have to be a little bit more specific please".

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
People, People, why don't you ask some real questions?

Has no one the spirit to play along as if this were the Turing Test.
Is he man or machine. The least you would come up with is practice in testing an indefensible postion.

Here is my serious question list:

What will the headline of the New York Times be tomorrow, May 06, 2008?
(Tests prophecy, and omniciance)

What is my mother's maiden name? ( This would require some excellent network research so we will at least test his skillz)

What is CERN really looking for with the big experiment. And I mean other than simply time travel. (tests scientific insight and creativity)

What crazyness will Hillary Clinton pull next in her effort to defeat Obama?
Please be specific. The answer must be the next significantly different action which is unique from what she has already displayed.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
People, People, why don't you ask some real questions?

Has no one the spirit to play along as if this were the Turing Test.
Is he man or machine. The least you would come up with is practice in testing an indefensible postion.

Here is my serious question list:

What will the headline of the New York Times be tomorrow, May 06, 2008?
i do not know.
(Tests prophecy, and omniciance)

What is my mother's maiden name?
i do not know
( This would require some excellent network research so we will at least test his skillz)

What is CERN really looking for with the big experiment. And I mean other than simply time travel. (tests scientific insight and creativity)
i do not know.
What crazyness will Hillary Clinton pull next in her effort to defeat Obama?
dosnt matter obama wins.
Please be specific. The answer must be the next significantly different action which is unique from what she has already displayed.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Phail. He's a hoax. Open and shut case, Johnson.
So I guess that this is the second line to my post huh?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Formlessness1999

Be that you are whom that which you proclaim then it is definate that you are fully aware of exactly who I am, what I am and the exact role that I shall one day have to fill. You and I both know that is not topic for full public discussion, but to put at ease those that have thier doubts for which you claim a simple test of your knowledge:

All of the three letter agencies (DHS, FBI, CIA, NSA, INS, DEA, SS and so on) have a file about me in their records and despite various entries, they all have one part in common although worded slightly differently the meaning is the same...According to their records, how am I to be treated when in direct contact by phone, mail or person?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Why is the sky blue? Why is water wet?
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
** sorry removed post **

[edit on 5-5-2008 by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'll bite too. Since there seems to be a christian theme to his replies here are my questions.

Who did Cain marry?

Was "god" afraid of man becoming more powerful than "Himself" during the whole Tower of Babel ordeal?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I've skimmed most of this post, and I believe I have one question for you, OP. My question is this: Why don't you have a complete and perfect grasp of the English language and syntax if you are possessed with such ultimate knowledge? Unless, of course, such considerations are beneath one so great as you. Carry on! Feel free to berate me for my lack of faith and understanding. Sarcasm off...Andy

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
There are so many one line post on here from the OP I am amazed.

So I thought I would write a oneliner since it is allowed. OH CRAP now it it into it's third line.

Now the fourth.

Please OP tell me how to write a oneliner and get away with it?

Never mind I guess thats not a question you can answer.

So here are a few.

Where was I born?

Where do I live?

What are the last 4 digits to my SS#?

What blood type am I?

How many times have I died?

What is my cats name?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Now i'm TIRED of this stuff.
Please someone move this one to SKUNKWORKS.

How about BTS?? Or do we have a BBTS somewhere around here? But then we also have the 'Zen Master' dude with his endless thread of 'Higher Light' answers all - so maybe we should all have a shot at threads for our own incomparable pearls of wisdom to impart upon the great unwashed masses??

J.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Criminey, OK, "formlessness" logged off about an hour ago. Looks like a slow and boring evening. Starting to feel like I don't have much of a life these days. I'm going to heat up some black eyed peas and chicken patties and enjoy my dinner... Can we see a [FARCE] label on this thread by one of the mods?

Or for the extra-stinky skunk works, how about [FART]?

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Lightworth]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
OP here is a really quick and simple test to see if this thread is going to be popular or not.

You are "The One" or so you say. Goverments know of you as do celebrities. You must be pretty good at remote viewing if you are "The One" then remote view me right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are able to correctly describe where i am right now i will shout it from the roof tops here on ATS that you are in fact "The One" and low and behold your thread will increase at the speed of a thousand gazelles.

Errmm..Liverpool, UK - at least that's what it says on your avatar
Say, do I win anything? No? Aww, heck! Just call me 'The One' from now on tho' ok?

J.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by jimbo999]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
ok, "the one"... i'll ask you a few questions, oh great insider and oracle:

- can you (specifically - YOU) see or know the future? what's going to happen?

- does the us gov have any of the following technology: time travel, scalar weapons, antigravity, earthquake generators, weather control, or superplagues?

- is there life past 2012? what will it be?

- how extensive is the power of the mind? can the people of this world change it through their beliefs / faith?

- has religion been created to deceive and control? if so, how?

- does extraterrestrial life exist? what is the extent of earthlings involvement with them?

- does the soul exist? life after death? god?

- how do we break free of our habits, harmful beliefs, and political control?

- is there a spiritual war going on?

- is karma real?

- ghosts?

- what about reincarnation?

- are entities commonly labeled "demons" or "angels" real?

- is there greater justice... in this life or the next?

- what really brought down 1, 2 and 7?

- how do we create a free energy device?

All I have for now. Can you answer any of those in such a way as to shock and awe us with your insight and wisdom? Hmm???

[edit on 5-5-2008 by ianr5741]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Jesus Frick!!!

Yeah. Yeah, I have a few questions for you. Why do people keep posting these dumb threads saying "I KNOW STUFF! ASK ME STUFF!?"

Why do the mods allow threads with no topic at all to be posted?

Is there another conspiracy forum out there, where quality content is required of new threads and mediocrity isn't championed and shielded under the banner of "civility and decorum?"

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Formlessness1999
im the one.
I know some things.

There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Ask and ye shall recieve.
No joke.
GO.

Okay, explain the wave-particle duality of subatomic particles. You know, the double slit experiment.

Go

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join