It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Domino's alien conspiracy, we are being warned...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I just ordered pizza, and after eating, I noticed what was on the side of the box.

And upon closer inspection...

So I had to ask myself, was it a joke, or something more?
Well, it seems that the former CEO was accused of being in a cult, in which his actions were protested by the students of one of America's most prestigious universities... www-tech.mit.edu...

So what about Aliens? Do we not remember that Dominos is based in Ann Arbor Michigan?
Site of the great UFO chase? Right when who was president of dominos?
info.detnews.com...

What else is based in Michigan?
www.invoicedealers.com...

A mini cooper dealership. And look at this commercial.
www.youtube.com...

So are we being prepped?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson

So are we being prepped?

How does a UFO delaying your pizza prep us for anything?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
LMAO!!!

So now we are to believe Aliens prefer Dominoes over say.......Pizza Hut?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Umbrax

It's the fact that they're prepared for the eventuality of it.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

How can anyone from this planet or not like Domino`s better then Pizza Hut?
Domino`s is horrible, maybe it is alien pizza. It seems the further you get from NY the worse the pizza.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by csulli456

So what is pizza like in China? OH!! Maybe thats why they get abducted! Pizza must really suck on another planet if it gets worse the farther from NY you get.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

I don`t know what pizza is like in China but I did work for some Chinese restaurants when I was younger. I learned some things and know that they are not big on cheese in China. But it is something they learn to like as they become Americanized.

I think aliens probably have slightly different taste buds and therefore their taste for Domino`s exceeds their taste for Tommy`s Pizza on Tremont in the Bronx.

I`ve met doctors who can`t operate an elevator so whos to say a much more intelligent race of beings who have figured out how to travel trillions of miles might not have the best taste when it comes to Italian cuisine?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
reply to post by Umbrax

It's the fact that they're prepared for the eventuality of it.

So you're thinking one day your pizza will be late and they will use abduction as an excuse?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Too true. I should google and see which Mexican restaurant has these warnings. Good to know what I might be able to trade for a new flux capacitor.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Umbrax

I'm worried that we are being prepped through marketing by companies in the know.

Edit to add; I know I'm joking a little( with the other guy), but seriously, Are they numbing us? Like our media did for war?

[edit on 2-5-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
By the way,
did you at least get the Meat Lovers Pie?
Thats the only one worth eating.
Without all the toppings its just not a very good tasting pie in my opinion.
But their wings are usually pretty good.
Damn, I`m pretty hungry now.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Sorry. Got a coupon if you need it. Any thoughts on the actual truth in this?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

My thoughts are all over the place.
I believe in ets ufos and witnessed a ufo in 96.
I think they are active in our society in one form or another.
I think that they are trying to teach us or warn us or something with all the recent sightings of lights and such.

I don`t think they are abducting Domino`s delivery guys though. If a delivery guy ever tells me my pie is late because he was getting probed then he can keep that pie and I`ll call for General Tso`s chicken instead.

However, your point of the CEO of Dominos belonging to a cult and tying together the ufo chase is a valid argument as to the fact that there may be some relation as to why they use the ufo graphic on their box.

It is quite possible that some alien beings have infiltrated our government and is why it has changed from a democratic to a corporate society. It is possible that they will be coming out of the woodwork soon to offer their NWO and that Corporate pizza maker Domino`s is just trying to cash in by being one of the first to acknowledge them with the small graphic on their box.

It is also possible that Domino`s, long being the late night delivery service, is reaching out to the late night crowd many of which believe in ufos and other things that I like to stay up late and think about. They are simply trying to be more appealing to a portion of late nighters.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I love how alien abductions dont fall under the miscallaneos catagorie

Seems like they are trying to say alien abductions of there pizza is as common as bad weather or a road block.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
maybe all the preservatives and all the junk in domino's pizza gets those aliens stoned. it's like crack to them. that's it!
they steal delivery men, get high off the pizza, and prob the delivery boys dunghole. man, how glad i am that a race superior in technology, and probably intelligence, gets cracked out on domino pizza.
the universe is in safe hands.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Okay, not where I was going with this, but maybe.....
I think what I was getting at was that maybe Our good ol' American companies are prepping us for something....

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
by making jokes out of it?

i doubt that.
if anything they would make sure the UFO community gained more publicity, so when of if the existence of aliens is revealed, it would be a surprise but not a huge one.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I don`t think they are abducting Domino`s delivery guys though. If a delivery guy ever tells me my pie is late because he was getting probed then he can keep that pie and I`ll call for General Tso`s chicken instead.

Couldn't stop laughing after reading this.

Seriously, I dont know what to say about Domino's pizza box. It's probably just a joke but you never know.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Come on now, it has to be a joke, a mock really, just a little humor they can give to the customer if the pizza is late by like a few minutes. I would totally play that card if I was late by 4-5 minutes :p.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
LMAO!!!

So now we are to believe Aliens prefer Dominoes over say.......Pizza Hut?

come on Greeneyedleo, everyone knows Pizza Hut is a psuedonem of Jabba the Hut. What i want to know is Why is Ronald Mcdonald wearing some much make up.....thats right, he's reptilian, and did you notice the purple guy(grimas or something like that) he hangs aroung with.....you guessed know it...alien, and they ain't even covering that guy up. And Col. Sanders(another military power hungry dictator)......secret recipe, why is it a secret, is it Alien based cooking technology. How is it that food is so fast these days? What secrets are being withheld from the people? What adverse affects can we see from the consumption of this alien food? is it a secret plot to alter humanity.....is it obsevable or am i obesely over exagerating this phenomena.

The end is coming, Fo whom the Taco Bell tolls.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by atlasastro]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join