It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High-Level Officials Warn of Fake Terror!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Only two more days, when are you going to revise your estimate? That's usually what happens in scenarios like this. By just pointing it out, you have prevented it right?

I don't doubt that sooner or later another terrorist attack will take place on America, I just doubt the validity of your claim that it will be the Govt. itself doing it/ allowing it. It's very hard to continually pictch a perfect game, sooner or later they will get a hit. Let's just hope it is an infield single rather than a home run.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
pavil your shillfu is weak come back when you can be a little less detectable

i am thinking the patriot movement is growing exponentially and that your sellout kind will be very unapreciated very soon

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by refuter
pavil your shillfu is weak come back when you can be a little less detectable

i am thinking the patriot movement is growing exponentially and that your sellout kind will be very unapreciated very soon

I must be showing my age, what exactly is a shillfu?

As for whatever you call the "patriot movement" it must be really nice that you wish harm on those who disagree with you and call them sellouts. LOL. You have me shaking in my boots.

Perhaps you will line up all the "sellouts" and have them shot? Isn't that the usual penalty for those who disagree with the "movement" ?

You have a nice day.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
yeah that is the usual penalty for weak minded cowards who would sell out thier fellow man for their own well being and i feel it the only appropriate treatment

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by refuter

That's very nice of you that you condone the killing of another person that you have never really met for mere words.

Oh I notice by the way, what time is it? *Drop* >>>>>>*Pin hits floor*. Wait, we are still all here, what's with that? I thought martial law would have been declared by now.

Oh well.

Doomsday predictions never work out well. Either you are wrong and scoffed at or you are right and then it still doesn't even matter.

Thanks Refuter for making me a foe, I appreciate that.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by pavil]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
nice observation on the doomsday predictions

im sorry i guess im thinking for myself too much dont worry ill be "dealt with" soon enough and you can go back to sleep

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by refuter

I seriously doubt you will be dealt with in any manner. I even then, I don't think you will be lined up and shot for your stance.

Have a good day, we made it!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
damn optimist

yeah weve lived another week

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Bush says last month that Pakistan is brewing up 9/11 scale attack, Zbig and Obama speak of "bombing Pak, but not with NUKES."

War is moving south ?
Obama Draft coming or redeployment back down to AFGAN-PAK mountains searching for OBL , who is DEAD ?

Obama and Zbig are not afraid to criticize AIPAC, and they know it. AIPAC don't seem real impressed with McCain so far......think he is too old, can't win, not sincere Zionist NeoCon ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join