It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High-Level Officials Warn of Fake Terror!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
this is my point exactly so much is being discussed and i think its great that we can all have our own opinions because it makes for a rich ground for the formulation of new theories, but i think there isnt a resource where all the stuff that is known, the information that can be proven, the action of government, the bills being passed etc is being collated so we can get a sense of the bigger picture.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i started a thread and im ranting yes, but i think its a very valid question. what if some journo did get the balls to do a story, he or she would have to trawl through all this just to get a link to some other site and then repeat that for different info. i think all the great minds here should get together and start to create a database of credible info for the wider public, if not action.

to the outside world ie. ex america, it all seems ludicrously obvious but its easy to gripe when we have the internet and other mediums that arent rife with propaganda. fox news? i hate to think of the kid sitting there getting 'nourished' by all that great 'news'. you are in the middle of the biggest propaganda storm the world has ever seen, and most shocking at all is most americans cant see that, they fall into the trap of seeing any criticism of government to be unpatriotic. wake up the government is supposed to be your employee not the other way around. a nationalist believes his country is better than anothers, but a patriot believes in the people of a country, i think americans a falling into the catergory of the former.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
IT IS TIME TO TAKE IT TO THE STREETS MY FRIENDS!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I'm sure I am either naive or ill informed but can someone point me to a place where I can confirm that these drills wee taking place on 9/11 and 7/7? I do realize there were exercises ongoing on 9/11 but don't recall reading from any credible source that they were drills simulating the events that were to happen that day.

Anything you can supply from a credible source would be much appreciated,

not enough time to find a really good one but this link might point you in the direction

www.rumormillnews.com...

and these are the first three that came up in a list of 200 odd thousand about al-queda being a fabrication of western agencies.

political-spazz.blogspot.com...
www.whatreallyhappened.com...
www.oilempire.us...

sorry if they are heresay etc but only to demonstrate the info is out there in bucketloads

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Just a reminder for folks. This scenario has been worrying folks here on ATS for years........so really it's a sign of paranoia. Granted the less than perfect Bush (far less than perfect
) does not help matters, neither does the overreaction to terrorist threats nor for that matter the clear lies told in order to control supplies of oil. BUT even an overly arrogant administration like Bush's wouldn't dare impose martial law. No western country would , they all know the people would revolt that's why we have democracy (imperfect though it may be) in the first place. History book time!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
BUT even an overly arrogant administration like Bush's wouldn't dare impose martial law. No western country would , they all know the people would revolt that's why we have democracy (imperfect though it may be) in the first place. History book time!

do you really think people would revolt? would you and your friends and everyone you know risk going outside when they call a boichemical accident? or when they round you up to take you to a shelter for your 'safety'. i think at a time like this, in a panicked state you would all be gladly rounded up and taken wherever the threat was not.

but this isnt the point. you may as well be living under martial law. bush and co can point the finger at you and call you a terrorist like the 50% of the 'terrorists' purported to be on the 9-11 planes that wound up alive across the islamic world. point the finger and take whatever they want from you and hold you for however long they want. and unless some sympathetic news agency somehow gets wind of it and circulates it, me and the rest of the world wont know they have you. the patriot act IS martial law as far as i can see. and you have all gone along with it. now everything is rosy on the surface but essentially under the surface they have the powers of a martial law state.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Well then, lets get this show on the road...something needs to happen. We do need to do something. Can you by any chance take over all worldwide radio/tv stations and play a message about what needs to be done? If so, then great.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
Let them do it and then we will see if the american people will be stupid enough to fall for it again...I think too many would speak up and challenge it this time-it depends if any mainstream journo would risk his or her career (life?) to finally call them out on it.

is that possible anymore?

I'm sorry, but I think they WOULD fall for it again. Do you know why? Because a majority of people are too busy working their tails off to make a living to question anything. We are controlled through fear...right now, fear of the coming "economic crash".

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Sry but we have this every month for a while now. Almost every drill gets connected to an false flag attack. Nothing happened until now i dont think that something will happen anytime soon.

The government isn´t stupid and they know that they are being watched more and more. Nothing will happen compared to 9-11.

If something happens, it will be something nobody here has thought of or even can imagine what it will be.

It will be something with an perfect plan so that absolutely nobody will think that the government has something to do with it. They know that there will be much more questions than in the 9-11 case. So, i dont believe it will be an attack with a nuke, planes or a dirty bomb.

As i said before and i´m quite sure that it will be something, nobody here can even imagine it.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ramb0
reply to post by dgtempe

Well then, lets get this show on the road...something needs to happen. We do need to do something. Can you by any chance take over all worldwide radio/tv stations and play a message about what needs to be done? If so, then great.

im so glad that we have people like yourself with so many insightful ideas. its the right time to start moving on this. but i think half the naysayers are people who enjoy the pure theoretical mind games and internet warfare and half of them dont have the cahones to make a real difference. if i stood on your foot would you post a blog or tell me to get f#%$ed? i wonder sometimes.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
You know you guys can take online at-home courses from FEMA that will better train you for emergencies right? Here let me find the links for you all.

training.fema.gov...

Free.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hi there. I have not logged on in some time. This is a good thread.
The notion that the gov would do things like this to get a polls boost is nothing new. Reagan did it for cold war "sudo" victories, Clinton did it to deflect media attention. The Monica missiles, remember? Bush, well he's been doing this for his entire second term, if you ask me. Just another way to scare people into thinking that they need more control from their elected officals.
The bill of rights is all but gone, the guns would be my guess as to what they try to get next. You guys read about the ammo thing the other day, right?
America has become a sad, sad place as of late.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hey all you cool ATS dudes over there in the good ol USA. Why don't you come to the UK as it's much safer here. We are far enough away from China and the middle east to not worry about missles coming here etc. Sure we get a few bombs go off once in a while in London and gas is expensive. But all you have to do is fly into Heathrow and claim asylum. The government gives you a house to live in, gives you hundreds of dollars a week to buy food, pays for driving lessons if you need them and even gets you a job. I am not kidding, try it out and be safe on our little island called Britain.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by horsegiver
reply to post by dgtempe

If only half of what we are seeing and hearing is this respect is true, It amazes me that no counter action is being taken to stop these lunatics, can it really be, that all of Congress has been bought off?
By the way dg, did you see my aura post reply?
Regards,
Horsegiver.

Thank you for not missing the point. This is one of the real questions that all americans should be asking, not a call to arms yet. We are not the congo or somalia.

Can it really be that the majority, if not all, the politicians have been bought out and looking the other way?! Surely there must be some that know the facts and are willing to tell the public. Are they that scared to keep their mouth shut?!

And all the media is in it too? Even the small networks? Even the foreign networks? WTF! If this is the case then we are really #ed!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
By the way, I am not jumping to any conclusions rather I am asking the questions that all americans should be asking before deciding on a verdict and/or course of action.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
pavil, i am not saying youre a dummy but if you dont hink the guv is drooling for a "catylizing event" to accelerate their evil agenda well then .....i wish you would just not even reply and therefore let all us conspiracy nuts get on with our business.

and if you want to take this as a rude post, so be it.

i would like to note that i think we may have them on the ropes just a little.

notice how atacks always happen on symbolic days 411, 911....mayday?

oh i guess they missed their chance...... a victory for freedom?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I always like the "I don't think you are a (insert snide comment), BUT...... and then add "I hope your not offended". Nah, LOL

Don't worry I'm not offended. In fact, I have already given your IP address to the people doing the rounding up. It's the least I could do.

BTW, You now have only 4 days left for your prediction to come true. Monday is a good news day, stayed tuned.

As someone else said, all government practice drills will be considered false flag operations by those so inclined, they can't win for trying even.

Wouldn't it make more sense for the Govt. to have their masterplan not happen at a time they are drilling for it, that way you false flag types would be totally caught offguard? Not very sneaky of them to repeat the same scenario two or three times in a row now is it?

Maybe the attack will happen on Cinco de Mayo, that way we will have a perfect reason to bring the NAU into being.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by pavil]

[edit on 5-5-2008 by pavil]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
It's a natural tendency to try to pinpoint an exact time when the next big thing will go down. We just can't do that...because everytime we're wrong, it makes everyone look weird conspiracy theorists.

We all know that something terrible will happen. The best thing to do is to be prepared for it, because most people won't be. They're too caught up in their own lives and the upcoming summer movie season, beer, football, etc...(I like these things too, but there needs to be more balance. A lot of people are obsessed with these things, and that's not good.)

Most Americans will panic. That's what people do when they're not educated about the situation they're in. That's what people do when they're not prepared to handle stuff.

We need to develop contigency plans. This includes gaining knowledge about what to do in certain situations, etc. in order to maintain a calm mind and survive while everyone else is running around stark raving mad.

And run they will...because it looks like all the doors are closing. We've got crazy leadership, an economic crisis, high gas prices, an election too close to call, rights being taken away...The powers that be are backing this country into a corner - and they've got all these different methods to MAKE SURE they take the U.S. down.

Anyone who makes fun of us with that "ha-ha gloom and doom" stuff...I want to see what they say when something actually DOES happen.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The simple fact of the matter is, when it comes to revolts and such, look at the people who should be leading the revolts. Most of the people on this forum can barely agree on any two things regarding God, creation, Spaceflight, common man, law, ect.
There's no unifacation, and no leader. like it or not, a revolt needssomeone to strike a spark to get it started. the question is, will it be a man fighting for the people, or aman taking advantage of a situation.
Look, you'll notice the OP's time and date for the events to start has expired, but you don't notice that. you're all shouting "yeah!" and "That's right!" to look at the bigger picture.
Many people are uncertain, many people are afraid. if anything, this is the wrong time to make a revolt or reveloution, to much to loose, and tolittle to gain. May not seem that way to you guys yet, but if a crunch does occur, these days will be looked fondly upon.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

If, and I do say if, because a new prediction for a big crunch occurs every few hours these days, a crunch occurs, then would be the time to rally. When people have nothing, then they'll fight for something.
At the moment, mostof the peoples problems can be easily tracked back to the people and banks. the government didn't have to do squat. When people learn to save instead of spend again, then things may change a bit.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a few points to consider:
Looking at the absolutely crazy things that Bush has done thus far, does that give you any reason to think that logic or wisdom might suddenly prevail in the last days of his reign? Surely not. IMO he is capable of ignoring all good sense and doing god only knows what in the time he has left at the helm. So indeed, be prepared for the possibility that he could start some new travesty.

Americans are sitting ducks, because, in a "perfect storm" kind of way, the PTB have a perfect stranglehold on American society - and most of the rest of the world for that matter.

Yes, the politicians are soaked in indebtedness to their moneyed benefactors and will do nothing to disturb them or their interests.

Much of the populace is entrapped by the same PTB in struggling to maintain a lifestyle they have been brainwashed to believe is necessary. They haven't the time or energy for "conspiracy". For the most part, they are as entrapped by the system as the politicians.

The press is owned and operated by the same corporate interests and will not give attention to anything contrary to those interests. There is virtually no free press.

Because the internet is not so controlled (yet) it is awash in multiple and confusing viewpoints and opinions which makes it difficult to pick out the good information that is there. But it may be preferable to any sort of filtered media because every filter has a bias. The "truth" will always be from someone's particular perspective. I would like to make up my own mind, thank you.

Is there a way out? Or will the perfect storm that is the stranglehold of the PTB on every aspect of our life be unstoppable? My guess is that it is going to take a lot of pain before many people break out of just coping and complaining and move into action and fighting mode - whatever that might entail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join