It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was Verbally Abused by an Alien

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vimes
Holy crap people, i really did not expect this kind of response...

First off everyone, i am NOT some ufo enthusiast, or a conspiracy master, my interests on this site lies more with the current war and things like that ok ?

So all you who tell me oh but the first thing you shoulda done is this and then that and had my story more straight...shut up.. allright ?

I am not insinuating it WAS a ufo, or it WAS an alien, but from what I saw, heard and experienced it all screamed ufo...

for all i know i could have had a demonic experience, but that still doesn't account for the dent in my bumper, and im sorry when i say bumper i mean my spoiler....i dont have any airbags, no bruises or scars and my ass is not sore cause i wasn't anal probed or anything either..

Imagine driving down the road, and this bright light starts swerving at you in mid air, and then "nothing" and u wake up to some evil looking thing screaming profanities at you..

so let's say this was not a ufo encounter.....what else could it have been, and DON'T tell me i was dreaming...please!! i was driving home, and still had 6 missed calls and 3 sms's from my mom the next morning cause i normally call and say i am home safe, and this time i didnt....
.......sorry, lets drop the "so lets say" .....you said it was a UFO/ lights etc you crashed into....and then later it abused you and said it couldn't wait to wipe us all out......right....it couldn't even write you corsa off.

I don't have to prove anything to anyone, this is what happened to me!!

And i don't have to believe you. And i can post here saying that you might be making this up. I offered earlier to help substantiate your story...........

ehemm....So, now we have it Full disclosure. Probably not what all the "die-hard lets believe everything anyone says about aliens crowd" are after.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
You sydneysiders.....always so jealous of the melbournians

Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
sleep paralysis, next please.

i've got a good book on it called "wrestling with ghosts" and im from melbourne aswell, if you wanted to borrow it?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Good post by Johnny on how to process a close encounter event. Starred.

Now, granted the average person is not an investigator, but they can read.

When I had a strange dream occurrence a couple years ago, the very first thing I did was get to the PC and type up everything I could recall about the dream while it was still fresh. I wasn't planning on reporting it, though I did tell some friends, but it was so amazing I wanted a record of it for myself.

When strange things happen to people, especially now, in the 'information age', with computers and digital recorders and other devices it's very easy to do this. It's also easy to grab your mouse and make at least a primitive line drawing of what happened. Even if you didn't have a camera, it helps to tell your story.

Now in the -absence- of any of these fairly natural reactions, and when I say 'absence', I mean not -one- attempt to record or document anything, the OP shows up with a lurid title, guaranteed to draw attention, and a vague story, which changes over time.

Again, signs of attention seeking.

It takes very little overhead or work to post a vague thread like this, but a person who has experienced 'high strangeness' will typically do -everything- in their power to document it.

We all have seen CSI, we all have seen UFO Hunters. So to claim 'Im not a ufo nut' is specious. In an event such as this you draw on all your knowledge and experience.

Moving right along, now we have the key to this 'story', and here's what happened.

The OP or a friend, or a story he read talked about a traffic accident and included various elements of the story. The cursing, the bumper the trace, the memory confusion.

The OP realized that with a little tweaking he could turn this into a UFO related story, and since parts of it, the basic framework, were descriptive of a true event, it would be perfect.

In fact on poster suggested that other victim might have been Asian, and the features of the eyes and the face may have cued in the idea to make the Asian an Alien.

We've seen evidence of this in the recent 'backpedaling' post of the OP:

I am not insinuating it WAS a ufo, or it WAS an alien, but from what I saw, heard and experienced it all screamed ufo...

OH REALLY? Not insinuating? How about the title?

It's the classic pattern. Post the hoax, get a response, pump up the story some more, fail to realize this is one of the classic mistakes, be caught, then change the story and then the backpedaling begins.

The motive? Here it is:

From Johnny's post on page 8:

And BTW you posted on page two (2) of this current thread in a reply to "IgnoreTheFacts " by saying (and I quote):
"sniff sniff i smell jealousy, your just jealous cause nuthin weirds ever happened to you, well, to each his own, i was the same, untill it happened to me... i dont care who on here believes me or not, i had an experience and a story to tell, believe it, dont believe it, diss me or whatever.."

Next we'll hear it was a 'social experiment'. LOL

Another key is that as human beings we all love to 'confess'. We tell the story and the truth even if it's in the form of a denial. In fact a seasoned investigator will tell you that this 'need' is one of the ways they get information out of many suspects.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
I dont believe the OP.

Beings of that nature dont need to speak with their mouths, they speak with their minds.

You are lying.

Yes, but appearently this isnt a being of nature.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Good post Badge01.....I applaud your ability to lay it out in such a clear, level-headed manner. God knows, that ability often escapes me.

I guess it's a result of lurking and participating on these forums for a very long time....heck, I remember when ATS was just starting up....but it takes me roughly a paragraph to get a sense of the "truthiness" in a post. I call it "reading behind the words"...

Nowadays, I find myself rolling my eyes and shaking my head much more often. Ray of sunshine though! I see EzekielProphet's, someguy34's, SomeGuy3's, ad infinitum has his latest gooberness relegated to the Trash Bin.

As an aside....I hereby declare "gooberness" to be the antithesis of "uberness"...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle

Originally posted by Amaterasu
So don't be so hasty in proclaiming this "nonsense."

But where do we draw the line at discussing actual Experiences with alien activity, observation, possibilities, and start discussing mental problems?

Well, that is a good question. How can we prove the difference?

It is interesting. I have not had any experiences (that I can remember) dealing directly with aliens. What I have had is a great deal of information that I kept wondering Why about. WHY is there a Royal Bloodline that extends even to ALL our presidents. WHY is there an ideology that looks on others as experimental animals. WHY is Monsanto taking over food supplies? WHY was the Codex Alimentarius written such that if we follow it 3 Billion people would die of starvation and poisoning? WHY all these dreadful things, so inhuman things, so compassionless, so empty of Human heart?

WHY? And when I read the Terra Papers (which are VERY condensed versions of what I see - here's something I wrote before I encountered the Terra Papers: www.abovetopsecret.com... ) it all fell into place.

So my assessment of the Universe shifted. And, having this perspective, it is amazing what else makes sense.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

"Truthiness" LOL! Never known you to use such words.

You think Badge is good here, you should see him with Bigfoot! He's like a Sasquatch encyclopedia!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

The craft was here on Earth to begin with... The road was lightly traveled at that time. Superhuman they are not, and it might be noted that the lizard-hearted are not extremely bright.
Ok. With the overwhelming amount of proof you have displayed i have to agree with you here.....not.

I'm not here to provide proof. I am here to provide explanations. If you don't want to open your mind to these possibilities, frankly, I don't care.

If you have the correct information, understanding the event becomes easier. But only if you accept the information in the first place - which I suspect you are not going to do.
So, any information that you sprout is correct, anybody argueing.....incorrect, yep, i get it.

No... I am just saying that that I have information that makes sense of this experience. I will admit the possibility that it is incorrect information, but when it fits so well with what I see, I have to suspect a high likelihood of its being good information. But like I said, I suspect you will reject the information because it doesn't fit in your box. [shrug]

So i can come on here and say according to my infomation, what you claim, doesn't exist, there are no lizard men, underground in space....anywhere, well maybe they are printing David Ickes next book....i might consider that. if according to what you say regarding the intellect of the lizard hearted is somewhat questionable, how have they fooled the vast majority of people.....oh, hang on, only the smart and awakened, special people like you know about them. Wow, but you have no proof, only your word, thats not very smart is it.

I guess it depends on what you call "proof." I have a great number of reports from a great number of people which coincide with each other on many points. In fact, if you look at my (skunked!) thread, you will see that I have information myself: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the reason the lizard-hearted are not so bright has to with how that branch of hybridization was created and for what purpose. Others of us have different DNA, which I suspect will be shown in the "junk" of the DNA molecule.

So. That you have YOUR word, and I have mine, makes neither of us "right." Only the evidence I see is what I use to come to my conclusions. Your Universe may differ. [shrug]

Nothing to see here, move along, move along.
Your are so correct. But it appears people see alot of things, like lizard men crashing into cars with ships that have always been here that belong to dumb aliens that nobody but the Special awakened ones know about. You said in a previous post people like to put people like you into box.....did it have padding on the walls. Maybe it is for your protection, don't want you getting hurt on isolated roads and by ships and lizards and whatnot. And you think we don't care about the special people.

Hahaha! "Special" awakened ones! ANYBODY can awaken. And, I don't believe I ever said that people like to put people who have awakened in a box. I said that the lizard aliens have created a box for us to live within.

And that the people who awaken can step outside that box.

But you go ahead and stay in the box. That is your prerogative.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMFGROLF
reply to post by Vimes

Mod Edit - Removed Off Topic Post

Master of the snide, I see. Are you as masterful at addressing the issues, or is snide your only operating mode?

Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by elevatedone]

EDIT to add: Yes. I agree. Omg was off topic. And my response was only obliquely on topic. Still, I though the snide post was humorous. I would have left it, but that's me. [smile]

[edit on 4/30/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Didn't you learn that there are more than four dimensions? Are you so arrogant that you think science (mainstream) as it stands now holds all the answers?

Let me tell you a little secret. I have the ability to see time at a right angle to the x-y-z axes. Not only that, there are a few other dimensions I can experience at these right angles to the Now (which is absolutely the only thing that's "real"). The only one I really have a name for is Consciousness.

And Consciousness exhibits itself in a field. I can look over this field and am pretty good at knowing the truth when I see it.

Can you post a link to this story to which you refer about the Hopi and your figuring out what was going on?

Would you mind explaining what you mean by a 'field' in regards to this right angle thing?

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Can you post a link to this story to which you refer about the Hopi and your figuring out what was going on?

Surely. Here is the ATS thread that offers it and a dicussion:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here's the actual Terra Papers:

www.freedomdomain.com...

Would you mind explaining what you mean by a 'field' in regards to this right angle thing?

Oh, if I could explain...! It's so hard to put into words because it forms in a dimension, exhibiting itself in human/consciousness connections of various strengths. In fact, we are, all, of it. But at a right angle to our spatial/time dimensions. Since there is no way in a 4D Universe to explain the experience of the 5th, 6th and so on, I struggle greatly to give you something to grasp.

I really wish I had something for you. Others have contacted me and said they know just what I mean, but not many.

Thanks!

Most welcome.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I was once abused verbally and physically by an alien and I promptly told him to go f^%$ itself, hit it in the nonexistant nose right between those big black eyes and it let me go.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

Woke up in my bed this morning with a dent in my bumper....and a headache...

Interesting story, but why would they put your car bumper in bed with you, it does explain the headache though.

OMG!!!

Where have you been!!?!!

Have'nt you seen the Godfather?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Quite sad to see what this community has degenerated into. I feel embarrassed for ATS. No wonder no one posts their experiences on here anymore - none of you deserve the privilege of reading it. Please, do all of us who are interested in people's stories a favor and stick to your grainy youtube videos.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Other than that he was just extremely vulgar, he spat with every word he screamed at me, was pretty gross, and i was scared to death, never felt such hatred before

You know i'm starting to think you hit his ufo

that would explain all this anger.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarktheSkepticUK

Could it be possible that hybrids, not very bright, are minions of a race that has been here a very long time? With lizard hearts and no compassion?

I say that is very possible.

Sorry but i havent a clue what you mean. Please do explain, i like to here what people think.

I do consider possiblitys of what some people do say to an extent ,untill it gets to sily in my opinion and the only proof they have is their word.

Well... Hold onto your hat...and read this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

After reading all, with all the other knowledge I have (check out www.abovetopsecret.com... for some of what my knowledge is) I am seeing things fall into place I never thought I would understand the "why" of...

Your experience may vary.

Hi m8, i read the book , well so far of it . But i found it to be nothing but a good fairytale to tell the kids sitting in your teepee.

The idea of starbeings being here first, and always as we have evoloved. Load of yet again, human made up stories to me.Indain ones to top it off.We all know indians told bull# stories.

I love being human, can you imagine how boring it would be being these aliens who like to swear at people then do.. do what? i dont know myabes get a pizza? Wow what a great life.

Or these "starbeings" who think there there but are hiding from us lol. They can keep hiding for all i care, my life is quality. if any starbeings want to go for a drink, have a bit coke and go wild in a club tere more than welcome.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
Man i would love for an alien to cuss me out.I would tear shreds out of it and if it dented my car there would certainly be hell to pay.Id start an intergalatic war over that.

Yes sure, if "they" begin to talk our language we suddenly know what to say and do. Some dude has a strange encounter with who know who or what and all the pelgrims are greasing their guns all of a sudden.

Maybe we should be wiped out. Most of us do not seem to be capable of reacting intelligently.

Question fot the OP: Are you saying that you miss some time after the encounter?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
I was once abused verbally and physically by an alien and I promptly told him to go f^%$ itself, hit it in the nonexistant nose right between those big black eyes and it let me go.

Are you making this up, or is this real? If so: How/what/when?
Tell us more. This is also important in relation to my next post. Read it please.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Pjotr]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join