It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was Verbally Abused by an Alien

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Last night on my way home i saw a bright light, got into an accident, woke up somewhere that i didn't know, very "white" and bright all over, next thing this humanoid looking dude comes in and starts swearing at me, and telling me how pathetic we humans are and that he can't wait for the war to begin to wipe us off "their" ? planet...

Woke up in my bed this morning with a dent in my bumper....and a headache...

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vimes
Woke up in my bed this morning with a dent in my bumper....and a headache...

Interesting story, but why would they put your car bumper in bed with you, it does explain the headache though.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
do you have photo's of the dent...? did you do any drinking? Are you on any kind of drugs?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Wow, I guess you're lucky you woke up in bed. Some transients are so thoughtful.

No not to discount anything about your story, I just don't know what to say, thats a hell of a thing.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Interesting story, but why would they put your car bumper in bed with you, it does explain the headache though.

Maybe they used a probe to put a "dent" in his "bumper"

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Are you sure you hadnt been drinking and got home late, passed out and it was your wife yelling at you in your sleep? Maybe she took a bat to your car?

Just a possibility.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
No drinking, cam eback from visiting my familiy,

I didnt wake up with my bumper in my bed...

My front bumper was, well how do i put this, it hit something after i saw the bright light, don't know what i hit, but i hit it hard cause i don't remember anything in between, just waking up, bright lights, the dude verbally abusing me, telling me about the war and how he can't wait for it because they will wipe us off of their planet...woke up, checked my car, and my bumper had been knocked, i can take a pic of it sure, will get it up asap.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Man i would love for an alien to cuss me out.I would tear shreds out of it and if it dented my car there would certainly be hell to pay.Id start an intergalatic war over that.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

humanoid looking dude

Can you please be more explanatory on the appearance, thanks....

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

Umm sure, tear it up, i was lying there like a paraletic, u can't move or do anything, can just see and hear...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Wow pretty wierd... Please take a photo of the bumper, and can you explain how the being looked?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

Yea you didnt mention that.So was it swearing telepathically or full on yelling at you?Youre pretty vague.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
hmm interesting story... yes I would like to hear what the alien being looked like, if you could put up a description or drawing that would be great!

do you have other experiences like this?

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I never knew Aliens could be so flippant...

One minute they're telling you how pathetic you are as a human and how he/she can't wait to wipe you off the planet..

The next minute they've hospitably not only dropped you off in your bed, but dragged your dented car back and parked it for you too...

Will mysteries of the universe never cease???

BTW.. what does Alien Swearing sound like.. are they words, grunts, inflections, sign language, and how do you know he was swearing at you..? Was he/she using verbiage bordering on redundant prolixity or is it that your simply a masterful prevaricator of inveracity?

Truly I say that this is the most incredible story I've read that is also prodigious and can hardly contain myself of what other revelations and canards you'll share with us..!

Johnny

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I am glad my misery and misfortune entertains you so johnny...

Ok, i say humanoid looking because basically it looked like a human, but the eyes were pitch black and it had no ears, just holes where the ears should be, it had hair, but it was pretty weird hair, like almost transparent if you will, white pasty looking skin...otherwise evrything about it looked human, as for the swearing, the dude just spoke in a normal voice with a more american accent, not completely though....

what more can i say, this is what happened...u know, i mean who nows what it was, but i saw what i saw and the experience is still vivid

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Other than that he was just extremely vulgar, he spat with every word he screamed at me, was pretty gross, and i was scared to death, never felt such hatred before

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
why could you understand the aliens language? i'd assume that if the alien wanted to curse you out to make his alien buddies laugh, it'd be in their native language.

lucid dream?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Did this accident happen in a rural area or a populated one?

Did you possibly hit your head in this accident?

Since you don't remember anything about the accident but the alien yelling at you, maybe you had some sort of seizure.

Maybe you should call the police and find out if anyone reported a hit and run accident.

Do you plan on reporting the damage to your car to your insurance company? I would like to hear what they have to say about this!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I'm going to side with the alien in this case.

His craft was well lit as required by the Alien Avaiation Administration regs and you still crashed into him. I think if you check with your insurer (thats if you are insured) that it wont cover alien spacecraft.
He was well within his rights to fly off the handle at you, the poor grey probably has lost his no claims and has to nurse his ship back to an authorised Zeta Reticuli Dealership

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Mark Roazhar]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
why could you understand the aliens language?

Why are you making an assumption about the language being spoken?
He never said it was an alien language.

The alleged alien being spoke in English. Isn't it obvious since the poster would not understand an alien language to get the message being conveyed?

- Lee

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join