It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carson City Ponies Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
This thread will probably not amount to much. I've been on the web trying to find out why a nuclear detonation would occur at Carson City, Nevada, and coming up empty.

I thought I would throw it on the board here and see if anyone else can add rhyme and reason to an idea like that.

I had a dream of a fragment of map with Carson City on it and shock waves like at those nuclear tests emanating from Carson City. I'm not sure if the dream actually indicated a nuclear explosion or some other high energy event at that location.

Anybody else make any sense of this?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I got a bit of a shock when I read the following news story after having started this thread. I had no idea when I started the thread that there had been tremblors recently in the Reno area. From reading the story it seems that experts believe that a large quake might yet occur in this current sequence of smaller quakes.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

More than 100 aftershocks were recorded on the western edge of the city after a magnitude 4.7 quake hit Friday night, the strongest quake around Reno since one measuring 5.2 in 1953, said researchers at the seismological laboratory at the University of Nevada, Reno.

As you can see from the map, Carson City is not that far from Reno. I hope my dream was nothing. The worst of it is I had another dream, similar to the first, but indicating another sort of scenario.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Interesting,
Your original post was before the events of Friday night.

I'm in Reno..and have felt quite a few of the foreshocks/aftershocks. As
Things were moving around the house, And light fixtures swaying..

But some scientists are saying that this series may be the precursor to something larger.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The second dream was a very strange one. In it there was a person in what looked like a gray flight suit wearing a white crash helmet with a tinted visor, who had been shot and was laying on the pavement of some sort of parking lot (airstrip ?) with a lot of equipment/vehicles around and a building that could have been anything industrial in the backround.

There was another person in a gray flight suit standing over the fallen one, but this person was not wearing a crash helmet and seemed to be a woman. There were female military officers in white summer tops, like naval personnel but these people seemed to be calm and in some other interior location.

The kicker was that this scenario involved some sort of unleashing of bio-hazardous material. The feeling was as if some sort of rogue element or some sort of mutinous or infiltrated cadre had been at work. There was a sudden feeling to it. I couldn't tell if the person who was shot had been shot by the other person in a flight suit or only discovered by that person.

The bottom line was that some kind of contaminated material was loose. Isn't nuclear waste stored in Nevada? I wonder if it would be vulnerable to a severe earth quake?

[edit on 26-4-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Interesting. I've been having dreams of an attack in houston. Don't really want to get into it again. I think that there is some sort of nefarious scheme afoot, yet I need more research to comment. Flagged so I can return...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I have not had any dreams....but my spirit has been on edge concerning the near future.

I am out of country now. I follow the MSM very closely, read blogs and of course read ATS. The street concensus seems to be that something is about to happen.

My point is that I am seeing the USA from a outside perspective and it looks downright scary.
Robin Williams put it best on Jay Leno when Leno said that "Iraq is putting together a new constitution...Williams replied...They can use ours...we are'nt using it!" The studio audiance went wild! Everybody seems to sense that things are amiss!

My question is, is this a goverment manufactured enviroment to keep everyone in fear or is there a collective unconscious recognizing that something is amiss?

Your dream points toward the latter!

Thank you for sharing your dream. My prayers are for the saftey of the USA.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I think I may have had a couple dreams about earthquakes, but I'm not sure at this moment... this seems kinda familiar to me.

I can tell you that I seem to be on 5-year delay, so it's hard to remember much... one I have kept in memory is a dream that I saw lots of tornadoes, flooding, and 3 hurricanes that made landfall and one that had impact all the way up into TN, all in one summer. So far, the tornado thing seems to be starting to pan out. Scary.

The next 2 aren't from a dream state, and I've had lots of these, like I can see something from the past or the future, but there's really no set date on it, just an approximate time.

Every time I think about Utah, I see professional military presence, and a great big iron door in the side of a mountain, and I see small earthquakes, but they don't seem related directly to that region... I don't know if they are artificial, or an aftershock of something bigger nearby, but they never seem to have originated naturally at that spot. Feels like it's always been going on, but the earthquake events are always future, as is when I see the door. Always feels like near future. One note, I always feel angry at the door, and feel like there's some being inside me that wants to get inside more than my physical being does.

Whenever I think about Nevada, I just see desert. Nobody there, just sand reclaiming towns. Also feels like the future, but feels like about 10-12 years from now.

So, just figured I'd share that with you guys... I don't usually post stuff like this because I'm sick of the ridicule. I feel bad whenever someone shares an experience or vision/dream, and someone else comes on calling them a liar and hoaxer trying to get points, etc...

I'll be following this thread, and see if I can remember or find anything I've written down about earthquakes.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Oh yeah, forgot to say thanks for posting, btw... even if it didn't amount to much (which it actually looks to be a true preminition, at least the first dream).

To all others: if you've had similar dream, post it here... Since everyone percieves their dreams differently, if 3 people had the same dream, it would make sense to others if the 3 explained it together. For example, my interest in dreams seem to be emotions, and for some reason I pay attention to emotional state of people in dreams. Someone else may pay more attention to what's going on overall, or where exactly they are at, and may miss out on something else.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

Hey, that's cool you pay attention to emotion when it comes to dream. I am similar. Kinda funny, can hardly EVER remember a dream, but always the emotion felt during it. Will probably try and keep an eye on this thread, see what else is said, and happens in coming days..

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm still kind of watching the news from Nevada. I'm not sure that the premonition in the first dream posted has past it's shelf life yet.

The dream was so precise and so unlike a lot of dreams that I have had that I can't help but keep it in mind, at least for a while yet. Sure hope the people of Carson City, Reno and Nevada generally stay safe.

Maybe premonitions are designed to make sure that's what happens.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Very interesting thread.

Thanks for the post.

Dreams are an important key to our psyche, those who ridicule are usually of a simpler mindset. Don`t fear to post your true beliefs here. It is the only way to deny ignorance.

I`m flagging and starring this one.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Just to add my linked two cents... I, by whatever means isn't relevant, came to the belief/thought that underground nuclear activity in the sierra nevada was going to be used to set off the "big one" in california - wiping out most of the state. waste storage was to be the explanation for any resulting radiation discovered. Along these lines, I doubt many are aware of the housing on goings in las vegas - basically, we have ridiculous numbers of massive condo high-rises coming on line. Prices are a joke, and even if they were reasonable, There's No One To Live In Them! I repeat, NO ONE. It has become my working theory that the poor refugees from california's destruction are going into LV's hotels, and the rich refugees are going into the condos (and over-built housing).
We'll just have to wait and see...
-v

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Fallon is located about 60 miles east of Reno. I lived there for a while and the occasional rumble was not uncommon. In the sixties, an underground nuclear device was detonated a few miles east of Fallon at French Mountain. Locals I talked to said that it felt like an earthquake in town. There is a Naval base in Fallon and Army/Navy facility in Hawthorn. Who knows what they are doing out there?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

There is certainly something amiss. For so long we have been told 2 + 2 =5. And we are to believe it because the President says so. Yet we know better. So we are left seeking the truth from sources like ATS, and starting to have confidence in our dreams. Many years have past yet I still recall the nature of my own nightmares. A nation devoid of population, like a ghost town. It is lawless, and those that dwell there are inflicted with severe disabilities, ( many lame, walking with assistance and crutches). But this state seemed to be the norm.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I'm half her just verifying what verbal knit said about vegas, i live there as well and there are WAYYY too many condos being built. Hotels are rising at a steady rate as well.

I had a dream (i don't remember my dreams often, maybe once every other month so when i do remember em, they stick) and it involved the Statue of Liberty with a small plane in it's side (the side opposite whatever she's holding. If that makes sense. Smoke was coming out that area. It wasn't a long dream and i was more focused on the Statue than NYC so i can't say what state the city was in my dream. Again, a short dream, plane in Statue of Liberty. If it matters. Not even sure if it's relevant since it's on the opposite side of the country.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

hi verbal...i thot i heard or read somewhere that las vegas is one of the top cities for forclosures. if that's true (can you let me know?) then all the californians can live in those vacant houses.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I, too, have had dreams that felt like they were from the near future. I remember being in a house with people I care about, and seeing a tornado outside, and then running from it. I make it to a ridge of a mountain, and I sit down to look at the horizon. The sky is orange, and there is a band of tornadoes that line the clouds above. That's it. I don't know if it means anything, just thought I'd post it.
Also another dream I am at the beach I am wading in the water. I go under water and look towards away from the beach and see a ridiculous amount of sharks coming towards the beach, attacking people on their way in. Again, I don't what this means, nor am I saying they are premonitions. I just think that they kinda fit here.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jfitcher

Concidering the events since your dream i would be keeping a journal of them, im curious did the latest twisters have a personal effect on you, did you know anyone in them etc .
I write this on the 12th and since the last post we have had some major events happen..
Intresting indeed

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Another Carson City prediction, this time from Ed (Solar Killshot) Dames. Uh . . . he's not wrong all the time. I just thought I'd throw a link into this thread in case something really happened.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

I had my original Carson City dream two weeks less than a year ago. I'm back to watching Carson City again.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

top topics

join