It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien EBE Mona Lisa = Annunaki Elohim *SEE FOR YOURSELF*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hey if anyone is curious I found a LONGER version of that intriguing 16mm film:

AOL.com

Weird.

I can't say I believe this. I mean to me this "alien" looks like a wax sculpture but maybe this is supposed to be a dead "alien" I don't know. Someone posted saying that the EBE was alive. I don't know it just doesn't strike me as being authentic but maybe simply an elaborate hoax.

Anyway thanks for sharing...in spite of some of the members here hitting very hard at your ideas. I'll dig more into this video when i can. It is curious...I'm waiting for authentication or debunking.

Annunaki and Sumerian info is always interesting to me.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tekniq

M'friend, please understand that WE are not the enemy.
All's we want is something verifiable.
If nobody else on this forum agree's with that, then we're all sunk.
The interest you see on this page, was at one time, genuine and sincere.
We now seem to have a lot of, I'm gonna say it 'cause no one else will, CRACKPOTS.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I should note that the camera work in the video I posted which is or should be the same as the one in the original post is in much better condition.

Strange that one should be so erratic and the other more stable. Maybe they were filmed by two different people or in different locations. It comes across a little dubious to me.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

[edit on 4/18/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tekniq
Oh and one more thing explain to me why all of a sudden we are getting way more sightings of UFO than we've ever seen!!??
[edit on 18-4-2008 by Tekniq]

Maybe it is because people claim virtually everything seen in the sky or a picture is a ufo and many are implying ET craft. The number that seem to be truly unexplained does not seem to have gone up, but hoaxes have.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone else noticed it, or i missed it on another post, but did anyone see the russian moon rover parked outside the window in the beginning?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tekniq

That video looks completely phoney to me. The only way I could see that being in any way real would be if you tried to tell me that was a discovery of an alien blow-up doll and those guys on the space station are getting really lonely.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Its things like this that ruin the credibility of ufology
Shame on You

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Are these the very same sources that don't understand basic math?

Maybe you should check your sources a bit closer.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The OP's first post, second video. Program called Celestia, its open source and you can add anything you want to it. In fact, I do believe the Nibiru add on is out there somewhere, I remember seeing it.

EDIT: Decided to do this math...
IF Nibiru for some reason was going exactly Earth's orbital speed (unlikely I know), then it would take 57.8 days to traverse ONE AU....

Uranus is 19 AU (approximated)... thats 1098 days.
Or, about Three Years.

In short, for it to get past or near earth, it needs to be further out than Uranus and traveling very very fast (in which case, it would 'pass us' more frequent)... or as close or closer than Uranus, going as fast as earth or..if closer... slower than Earth.

In short, we would be able to visually see it if it were as big as some claim... or detect it if it were as smaller as others claim. Either way, it is not out of our reasonable technology to detect a planetary body within 20 AU...with ease.

One LY speed is to fast. The planet would be GAMMA RAYS. Any matter going at light speed is converted into energy. Or so I read somewhere (don't take my word on this, can someone double check?)

Either way.. I agree with the majority of comments focused on this being bunk. However, I will just leave and shut up now. I have added all I can add.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by Foxe]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Then again, If you'd been laying around inside a derelict ship in suspended animation for god knows how many 1000's of years, you prolly wouldn't look the best either....heh

That said, I think a fake could have been made much, much more convincing, out of Latex or some other polymer. Even on the cheap, I could make a better mdel.

Then again, mabe thats what the makers of the Vid want ppl to think to make em ask this very question.

Still Mabe the reason they are comming to Earth is to get hold of some of that Skin care stuff that Jessica Simpson uses...lololol

Catch 22 with this one.

Although as one poster stated, they are on the moon with little gravity, why are they not floating or bouncing around...?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
the more debunkers debunk something the more it makes me want to believe it.

How does presenting a thoery discredit ufology?

The strangest things often turn out to be true, such as quantum physics, black holes and a round earth.

Read Hoglands stuff about NASAs cult like behaviours, the funky stuff around apollo17, and the robot head on the moon, neat stuff, and right out of NASA pics too. When was the last time you got excited about orange dirt? Goes with alot of this stuff being presented.

Neat ideas all, none of wich could ever have any proof you "deny ignorance" crowd will ever accept. To deny ignorance means to learn, but I don't see any debunkers here ever learning anything, accept how to flame someone with in the T&C.

To all you dreamers and believers, don't you dare ever give up just because someone says your nuts, those people often should be eating there own words, but never admit it.

Here is celestia, I love it!

www.shatters.net...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Fair stuff for mining a scifi story, but, the whole timeline will have to be re-written since the discovery of far more ancient civilizations than Sumeria and Egypt are re-writing the ancient history of man. Anatolia pre-dates both by several thousand years, and considering these discoveries were made in desert regions means that many more civilizations may have existed in regions with environments far more hostile to the preservation of artifacts, therefore far less likely to leave archaeological evidence behind. The statues of Venus of Willendorf, dating back over twenty thousand years ago clearly demonstrate that humans have been creating art, as in thinking abstractly and working with tools now for over twenty thousand years.

www.mta.gov.tr...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
OPs entire timeline scenario is straight out of Sitchin's books. I have read them all....over the last 10 years.

OP must have just discovered Sitchin.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This vid. is complete crap, you don't even have to look at the manequin made out of playdough to see it either, just look at the soccalled astronaut flipping around the old video camera as if to give you the impression that there is whieghtlessness thier and that just completely looks stupid on they're part even more so than the cheapo specailFX as far as i'm concerned.

"GOOD FOR A LAUGH THOUGH EH!!"

[edit on 19-4-2008 by damdevildog]

[edit on 19-4-2008 by damdevildog]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Are these the very same sources that don't understand basic math?

Maybe you should check your sources a bit closer.

edit---

sorry.

please don't bring that here, get back on topic.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HellHound63S
How does presenting a thoery discredit ufology?

Considering there are as many theories regarding UFOs as there are believers, there cannot be a Grand Unified Theory to discredit UFOs. One can only debate the evidence (or lack there of) as it comes along.

The strangest things often turn out to be true, such as quantum physics, black holes and a round earth.

You are presenting a fallacious argument. First, things such as black holes and quantum physics, while once theory and debated within the scientific community, were argued via empirical evidence, observable phenomenon, and scientific theory. The argument presented by Tekniq is none of these things; he presents misinterpreted mythology along side science fiction.

Second, just because claim A turns out to be true, it does not mean claims B, C, and D are true also, especially when the claims are not related to each other.

Neat ideas all, none of wich could ever have any proof you "deny ignorance" crowd will ever accept. To deny ignorance means to learn, but I don't see any debunkers here ever learning anything, accept how to flame someone with in the T&C.

And you are engaging in the exact same behavior you accuse the skeptics of. Your mind is already made up, and no evidence to the contrary will sway you from that. You refuse to look at evidence to the contrary of your beliefs, and thus refuse to learn, just as you accuse the skeptics of. And, on the flip side of your accusation that skeptics won't accept evidence, you appear to accept any and all evidence, without question, because it fits your pre-concieved notions.

So, please tell us, how are you any different than the skeptics you attack?

No one has attacked or "flamed" Tekniq. Debate and disagreement, presenting opinion and evidence to counter and debunk someone's claims is not an attack on them. Only the closed-minded, the arrogant, and the immature would think otherwise.

To all you dreamers and believers, don't you dare ever give up just because someone says your nuts, those people often should be eating there own words, but never admit it.

We've been waiting 60 years now. Given the track record, I wouldn't look for us to be eating our words any time soon.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Sorry buddy, but the sun outputs only 1372 W/m^2 of power. The best a solar panel that is the size of a head of a pin could do with 100% efficiency (which is well beyond anything we have now) is a few milliwatts.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tekniq

It looks like the video makers want us to believe that this is some kind of mummified person. Why is it on the space shuttle? Why does the camera make a point of showing out the window while the other camera person bounces up and down by bending his knees a few times and looking ever so silly?

The mummy/doll has mammary glands and a belly button, but no nipples. HUH? Did they fall off during the mummification process? Or did the doll makers think that would somehow be crass?

I have no idea how humans originated here. Perhaps it was just pure evolution. Perhaps we were planted here by some higher species. I don't know. The story sounds as good as any. It could be true. I have no idea. Nor do I think it really matters. We are here, so let's make the best of it.

Will my life somehow be enhanced by having some specific belief about how we came to be?

Nibiru is obvious bull****, at least to me and I love a good conspiracy story. Just not that one. And I am not sure how an extra planet in our solar system would help explain how we got here any more than Neptune or Uranus helps explain it. Maybe they do and I just have not come across the information yet.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Everyone is expressing their opinion and think they are scientist and astronomers but yet and still you all didn't prove me wrong and non of you all are doing simple google searches on the Anunnaki to see if it is tru or not!!

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Tekniq]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join