It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien EBE Mona Lisa = Annunaki Elohim *SEE FOR YOURSELF*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tekniq
Then ya'll show me proof that this is not so and why everyone all of a sudden is interested in the moon and Mars??

I been on this type of thing way before any of these videos were released and the videos back up what I know and researched!

Oh and one more thing explain to me why all of a sudden we are getting way more sightings of UFO than we've ever seen!

Actually, you are the one making the claims. The burden of proof is on you.

A lot of your claims (or rather, from Xfacts) are cribbed straight from Sitchin. Sitchin has been shown to be rather "loose" with his interpretations and translations of Sumerian language and mythology. I would suggest Sitchiniswrong.com.

Second, the story you are telling is far, far, far beyond anything that is in Sumerian mythology. Nibiru a giant spaceship with a crystal dome traveling at the speed of light? That is nothing but science-fiction; unless you can demonstrate how anything like that is backed up by any sort of evidence beyond someone's weak imagination.

Third, where are you getting the information we are "seeing more UFOs than ever." You have made the claim -- back it up.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
the story may be true or false, but I didnt read anything past watching the first video because... well, is that thing supposed to be real?
because its most obviously not...
I mean come on, it wasnt breathing, had no nostrils (although it had a nose), the mouth looked painted on, and the doctor was spinning something like he was the shiz...

sorry to burst your bubble, but that video is fake, however real your story might be...

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

ya'll need to read!! Real Talk!!
I. Events Before the Deluge
Years Ago

450,000 On Nibiru, a distant member of our solar system, life faces slow extinction as the planet’s atmosphere erodes. Deposed by Anu, the ruler Alalu escapes in a spaceship and finds refuge on Earth. He discovers that Earth has gold that can be used to protect Nibiru’s atmosphere.

445,000 Led by Enki, a son of Anu, the Anunnaki land on Earth, establish Eridu - Earth Station I - for extracting gold from the waters of the Persian Gulf.

430,000 Earth’s climate mellows. More Anunnaki arrive on Earth, among them Enki’s half-sister Ninhursag, Chief Medical Officer.

416,000 As gold production falters, Anu arrives on Earth with Enlil, the heir apparent. It is decided to obtain the vital gold by mining it in southern Africa. Drawing lots, Enlil wins command of Earth Mission; Enki is relegated to Africa. On departing Earth, Anu is challenged by Alalu’s grandson.

The Sumerian Gods

400,000 Seven functional settlements in southern Mesopotamia include a Spaceport (Sippar), Mission Control Center (Nippur), a metallurgical center (Shuruppak). The ores arrive by ships from Africa; the refined metal is sent aloft to orbiters manned by Igigi, then transferred to spaceships arriving periodically from Nibiru.

380,000 Gaining the support of the Igigi, Alalu’s grandson attempts to seize mastery over Earth. The Enlilites win the War of the Olden Gods.

300,000 The Anunnaki toiling in the gold mines mutiny. Enki and Ninhursag create Primitive Workers through genetic manipulation of Ape woman (Neanderthal); they take over the manual chores of the Anunnaki. Enlil raids the mines, brings the Primitive Workers to the Edin in Mesopotamia. Given the ability to procreate, Homo Sapiens begins to multiply.

200,000 Life on Earth regresses during a new glacial period.

100,000 Climate warms again. The Anunnaki (the biblical Nefilim), to Enlil’s growing annoyance marry the daughters of Man.

75,000 The "accursation of Earth" - a new Ice Age-begins. Regressive types of Man roam the Earth. Cro-Magnon man survives.

49,000 Enki and Ninhursag elevate humans of Anunnaki parentage to rule in Shuruppak. Enlil, enraged. plots Mankind’s demise.

13,000 Realizing that the passage of Nibiru in Earth’s proximity will trigger an immense tidal wave, Enlil makes the Anunnaki swear to keep the impending calamity a secret from Mankind.

II. Events After the Deluge

11,000 BC - Enki breaks the oath, instructs Ziusudra / Noah to build a submersible ship. The Deluge sweeps over the Earth; the Anunnaki witness the total destruction from their orbiting spacecraft. Enlil agrees to grant the remnants of Mankind implements and seeds; agriculture begins in the highlands. Enki domesticates animals.

10,500 BC - The descendants of Noah are allotted three regions. Ninurta, Enlil’s foremost son, dams the mountains and drains the rivers to make Mesopotamia habitable; Enki reclaims the Nile valley. The Sinai peninsula is retained by the Anunnaki for a post-diluvial spaceport; a control center is established on Mount Moriah (the future Jerusalem).

9780 BC - Ra/Marduk, Enki’s firstborn son, divides dominion over Egypt between Osiris and Seth.

9330 BC - Seth seizes and dismembers Osiris, assumes sole rule over the Nile Valley.

8970 BC - Horus avenges his father Osiris by launching the First Pyramid War. Seth (Marduk, his Adapite wife, Sarpanit and their sons, Asar-Osiris and Satu-Seth) escapes to Asia, seizes the Sinai peninsula and Canaan.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

They look like humans with a few exceptions, such as their eyes. Some of the Anunnaqi’s eyes are exceptionally larger than that of humans.

this is a problem I have with a lot of drawing and depictions of ancient art that people claim look like aliens.
while I'm sure that some of it is real, like the paintings of UFOs or whatever, the humans that have larger than usual eyes, imo, is simply art...
what prof do I have?
none, except that we do it today.
Look at anime.
Anime characters have large eyes.
in 2,000 years will people look at our anime shows or manga comics and say we were referring to aliens?
perhaps... but we arent...

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
8670 BC - Opposed to the resulting control of all the space facilities by Enki’s descendants, the Enlilites launch the Second Pyramid War. The victorious Ninurta empties the Great Pyramid of its equipment. Ninhursag, half-sister of Enki and Enlil, convenes peace conference. The division of Earth is reaffirmed. Rule over Egypt transferred from the Ra/Marduk dynasty to that of Thoth (Ningishzidda - Enki's and Ereshkigal son, and Marduk’s earthborn half-brother). Heliopolis built as a substitute Beacon City.

8500 BC - The Anunnaki establish outposts at the gateway to the space facilities; Jericho is one of them.

7400 BC - As the era of peace continues, the Anunnaki grant Mankind new advances; the Neolithic period begins. Demigods rule over Egypt.

3800 BC - Urban civilization begins in Sumer as the Anunnaki reestablish there the Olden Cities, beginning with Eridu and Nippur. Anu comes to Earth for a pageantful visit. A new city, Uruk (Erech), is built in his honor; he makes its temple the abode of his beloved granddaughter Inanna/lshtar.

III. Kingship on Earth

3760 BC - Mankind granted kingship. Kish is first capital under the aegis of Ninurta. The calendar begun at Nippur. Civilization blossoms out in Sumer (the First Region).

3450 BC - Primacy in Sumer transferred to Nannar/Sin. Marduk proclaims Babylon "Gateway of the Gods." The "Tower of Babel" incident. The Anunnaki confuse Mankind’s languages. His coup frustrated, Marduk/Ra returns to Egypt, deposes Thoth, seizes his younger brother Dumuzi who had betrothed Inanna. Dumuzi accidentally killed; Marduk imprisoned alive in the Great Pyramid. Freed through an emergency shaft, he goes into exile.

3100 BC - 350 years of chaos end with installation of first Egyptian Pharaoh in Memphis. Civilization comes to the Second Region.

2900 BC - Kingship in Sumer transferred to Erech. Inanna given dominion over the Third Region; the Indus Valley Civilization begins.

2650 BC - Sumer’s royal capital shifts about. Kingship deteriorates. Enlil loses patience with the unruly human multitudes.

2371 BC - Inanna falls in love with Sharru-Kin (Sargon). He establishes new capital city. Agade (Akkad). Akkadian empire launched.

2316 BC - Aiming to rule the four regions, Sargon removes sacred soil from Babylon. The Marduk-Inanna conflict flares up again. It ends when Nergal, Marduk’s brother, journeys from south Africa to Babylon and persuades Marduk to leave Mesopotamia.

2291 BC - Naram-Sin ascends the throne of Akkad. Directed by the warlike Inanna, he penetrates the Sinai peninsula, invades Egypt.

2255 BC - Inanna usurps the power in Mesopotamia; Naram-Sin defies Nippur. The Great Anunnaki obliterate Agade. Inanna escapes. Sumer and Akkad occupied by foreign troops loyal to Enlil and Ninurta.

2220 BC - Sumerian civilization rises to new heights under enlightened rulers of Lagash. Thoth helps its king Gudea build a ziggurat-temple for Ninurta.

2193 BC - Terah, Abraham’s father, born in Nippur into a priestly-royal family.

2180 BC - Egypt divided; followers of Ra/Marduk retain the south; Pharaohs opposed to him gain the throne of lower Egypt (north).

2130 BC - As Enlil and Ninurta are increasingly away, central authority also deteriorates in Mesopotamia. Inanna’s attempts to regain the kingship for Erech does not last.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The Fateful Century

2123 BC - Abraham born in Nippur.

2113 BC - Enlil entrusts the Lands of Shem to Nannar; Ur declared capital of new empire. Ur-Nammmu ascends throne, is named Protector of Nippur. A Nippurian priest-Terah, Abraham’s father - comes to Ur to liaison with its royal court.

2096 BC - Ur-Nammu dies in battle. The people consider his untimely death a betrayal by Anu and Enlil. Terah departs with his family for Harran.

2095 BC - Shulgi ascends the throne of Ur, strengthens imperial ties. As empire thrives, Shulgi falls under charms of Inanna, becomes her lover. Grants Larsa to Elamites in exchange for serving as his Foreign Legion.

2080 BC - Theban princes loyal to Ra/Marduk press northward under Mentuhotep I. Nabu, Marduk’s son, gains adherents for his father in Western Asia.

2055 BC - On Nannar’s orders, Shulgi sends Elamite troops to suppress unrest in Canaanite cities. Elamites reach the gateway to the Sinai peninsula and its Spaceport.

2048 BC - Shulgi dies. Marduk moves to the Land of the Hittites. Abraham ordered to southern Canaan with an elite corps of cavalrymen.

2047 BC - Amar-Sin (the biblical Amraphel) becomes king of Ur. Abraham goes to Egypt, stays five years, then returns with more troops.

2041 BC - Guided by Inanna, Amar-Sin forms a coalition of Kings of the East, launches military expedition to Canaan and the Sinai. Its leader is the Elamite Khedor-la’omer. Abraham blocks the advance at the gateway to the Spaceport.

2038 BC - Shu-Sin replaces Amar-Sin on throne of Ur as the empire disintegrates.

2029 BC - Ibbi-Sin replaces Shu-Sin. The western provinces increasingly to Marduk.

2024 BC - Leading his followers, Marduk marches on Sumer, enthrones himself in Babylon. Fighting spreads to central Mesopotamia. Nippur’s Holy of Holies is defiled. Enlil demands punishment for Marduk and Nabu; Enki opposes, but his son Nergal sides with Enlil. As Nabu marshals his Canaanite followers to capture the Spaceport, the Great Anunnaki approve of the use of nuclear weapons. Nergal and Ninurta destroy the Spaceport and the errant Canaanite cities.

2023 BC - The winds carry the radioactive cloud to Sumer. People die a terrible death, animals perish, the water is poisoned, the soil becomes barren. Sumer and its great civilization lie prostrate. Its legacy passes to Abraham’s seed as he begets -at age 100- a legitimate heir: Isaac.

Know you have the BIBLE!! I did my research!! How about you???

Techniq

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You do the math!! GooGle the main names and verify everything even though most of you may not read this anyhow!!.. But I showed my proof that I found how about you!!??

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You do the math!! GooGle the main names and verify everything even though most of you may not read this anyhow!!.. But I showed my proof that I found how about you!!??

no offense mate, I dont see any proof...
you listed a bunch of dates... wohoo
what you have is a theory... just like evolution which has artifacts like bones etc... all much more substantial than crappy videos and a few dates... yet, there is no proof, its still a theory...

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Rubbish. Absolutely rubbish. last post on ATS since it is a waste of time.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tekniq

Tekniq, do you truly believe the first video is real? What does that video have to do with anything you've said? What exactly is the backround to the first video that shows the 'dead' alien in a space shuttle, did i miss it?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Wow I saw this same show last night.

It was a movie called "Mission to Mars".

Nothing really groundbreaking in the Mars colonizing earth theory, I thought of that when I was about 11 years old.

The EBE = Mona Lisa footage is bunk, imo. Has been proven beyong resonable doubt in my opinion by our armchair experts here on ATS.

This story is definitely plausible and very well may have happened this way.

But the Mona Lisa is not the seed, or the species you are looking for. It's made of Clay. The lander footage is obviously fake, it's been proven, in the other thread.

It could be a recreation(or interprutation on real events), but I woulda been more convinced if they came out in said that, instead of trying to pass that off as actual footage.

It insults peoples intelligence.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

I agree with Mr Penny on this one. ATS has rules....they are there for a reason.
with all the copy write laws the last thing we here at ATS need is to be shut down because of some guy's blatant pleigerism from another site.

Tekniq wrote

DO YOUR RESEARCH !! I am simply trying to open peoples minds to these facts that are being hidden from our eyes..

I suggest you read the rules and regulations of the ATS forum and "do YOUR research" before posting anything else on this site.

As for the video, if these guys are supposed to be on the moon, why is it that they seem to be under normal gravity. I know that the moon isn't exactly 0g but when the guy is spinning the camera in his hand and then flipping open his note pad, the motion should still be affected but the near 0 gravity, not move as if it was here on the Earth....which in my opinion it was.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Tekniq

Someone has overspilling imagination on this one...by the way..david hasselhof is an entity from the planet of the apes. Covered up by the goverment 100 %. Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Tekniq

You did indeed post dates, but because of what these dates are correct, and more importantly, why should we reason that these are exactly the events that did happen at those dates?

In a more comprehensive manner I would ask that from what we deduce these events took place? Bible really isn't your best bet as most things you mentioned have not been told in the bible.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

No, you haven't shown any sort of proof. You just listed a number of dates with weak, unoriginal science-fiction beside them. How is any of that "proof?" Anyone can write anything and claim it's fact.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Wait, wait, i thought nibiru was the annunaki's planet. it says so in the lost book of enki.
And the reason they lived so long is because of the orbit nibiru takes. its like 3000 earth years to a nibiru year.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
In the first place, this video shows these guys standing in what should be weightlessness? And the alien figure looks like it was made out of cake with orange frosting.

I may be off topic here but.... Why do a lot of seemingly smart people get the idea that there is no gravity on the moon? Everyone knows that the moons gravity is approx. 1/5 of earth's. OK say It guys.. I am not smarter than a fifth grader.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

no offense mate, I dont see any proof...
you listed a bunch of dates... wohoo
what you have is a theory... just like evolution which has artifacts like bones etc... all much more substantial than crappy videos and a few dates... yet, there is no proof, its still a theory...

Ermm...'evolution' is NOT that kind of a theory - as in 'unproven theory' - so it's a very different beast from the 'I have a theory based on some interesting speculation I have' type of theory...

Anyhow let's NOT get into evolution here, coz it could get ugly

J.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This could truly be the absolute worst thread I have ever read on ATS.

Shame on you for taking it from another web site....

this site is boaring.....

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Larry B.

Yes there is gravity on the moon but still the objects in the video should not behave as if in a gravity like earths. There would still be a slight essence of weightlessness even if small. The camera and the note pad should still move as if in a weightless atmosphere even if just a little bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join