It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious about black card

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Shism! You're the man! So what's the word? I know you're concerned about the creators like you said but you can't leave us hanging! Hadn't checked here in a while since it seemed no one was making any progress but now I'm curious all over again!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by davestock

Thank you very much Davestock. It took me a little while but I did it. In the Name box you have to type in a four letter sequence, then a space, then another seven letters, it does not matter what letter they are. For example it would be AAAA (space) BBBBBBB. Then go down to the donation box, type in the number 36. Then hit the key, hit the diamond, then hit the E, then a donation button appears. If you click on it, it will redirect you to Paypal so BEWARE.

Its a long story how I figured it out, the name part was just blind luck. I got 36 if you add up 5.1.2010 (5+1+20+10) the disposition deadline.

I don't know what any of it means, but at least I figured out that damned site. Maybe someone can take it further now?

Edit: Typo

[edit on 31-5-2008 by schism85]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Shism,

I don't know HOW THE HELL you figured that out but I'm dead impressed!!!!!

There's a guy on the Wired blog who had suggested something about numbers too. So I took your advice and tried to take your findings (and his) a bit further. The guy on Wired suggested that the site has something to do with numbers, and I personally think between your findings and his it's correct!

Take a look at his suggestion. He says that the DATE (is it even a date, are we sure??) 5.1.2010 adds up to 9 (5+1+2+0+1+0). He also suggested that the incorrectly spelled "dispostion" is missing an "i", or the 9th letter in the alphabet. This happens TWICE on the page so I find it hard to believe that the author didn't catch it especially with spell-check these days!

So anyway, you mentioned here that you figured out 36 to type in the original Donation box. That definitely struck an immediate chord for me... 36, which also adds up the 5+1+20+10 (36) and the other guy's adding of the same "date" to 9... 36 is divisible evenly by 9 for a result of 3.

So obviously you figured out that there was a relationship between the NAME field and the DONATION box... but I found its one step further. The number in the donation box (followed by the sequence of hidden button clicks that you discovered) simply needs to be a multiple of THREE for the letters in the NAME field (Your 36 divided by the persistent 9 cropping up)!!

So, if your name is "Joe Smith", you'd have 9 characters in the total name counting the space, multiply that by 3 and you get 27. If you type 27 in the Donation field, then click the sequence of hidden buttons you mentioned, it works!!

The name is obviously, then, still important to whomever is GETTING this information... but there's some heavy relationships between numbers and little nuances in this site going on here. I suspect this is the tip of the iceberg though since I still have no clue what the rest of it means.

What we DO know is that this strange sequence (kuddos to Shism and some guy on Wired) apparently makes an "Affirm" button appear. The button, as Shism said, apparently takes you to a Paypal link. If I had to guess I'd say we're still missing a lot though. There are too many other things going on within the page that don't seem to be explained yet. What's the "Affiliation"? Some letter-number combinations seem to appear there but change each time (or appear to?). Then there's the other box that appears next to it with the "KEY 10182" in it. What the heck is that??

I'm personally beginning to believe that this is more complex than we originally joked about. The elegance of these interactive math sequences so far don't appear to be "by accident." And someone joked a while back in the thread about disposition being spelled wrong. I'm thoroughly convinced now (between Shism's finding, the Wired guy, and what I've put together from both) that THAT'S no accident either... I think we were intentionally supposed to discover the 9 and 36 relationship... or maybe we just think we've found something but we're off in the wrong direction! I don't know! I guess if Shism hadn't stumbled across 36, the only other relationship I'd see is 9 square-rooted is 3?

So now I'm re-examining the site from a new perspective. If everything, right down to the multiple ways to add, multiple, divide numbers, interpret missing letters, and click sequences of hidden buttons has such tightly woven relationships, there's probably a lot more to figure out.

Like... what's a "disposition" or "application" anyway? Is that number "5.1.2010" really a date? Is there meaning behind the crest symbols? What are those other Affiliation codes and junk... AHHH!! Hahaha. It can hurt your head to think about. But I'm actually getting a little paranoid now over whether I want to submit any information here or even be visiting the site in the first place.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I thought I'd give this a go...
Pay Pal gives you a 'Return to Merchant' error, with this message:
"This recipient is currently unable to receive money."

Just my 2 cents...

Oh... btw - I have encounted the famous 'Black Amex'. I work at a Hotel, and just an ordinary traveling sales rep used it. I didn't realise that it was anything special until I mentioned it to my boss what said the cards were basically limitless.
I'd joked with the guy that it'd be a hard card to break, he looked at me laughed, and said, "but bloody expensive to replace!"

KTK

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This thread has delved into absolute strangeness.

The symbols on the crest are rather meaningful to the occult, its not black and white for no reason.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KTK

Black on a Coat or Arms means either Mourning or Consistency, and matches with the Diamond Crest. The Cross Fillet can represent achievement in battle, dominion, or authority. The dragon generally means a valiant/fearsome/powerful defender of treasures, but it can also be specific to something like a country. I’ll have to look into that one more, it may not end up being a dragon as lions or panthers may look very similar. The interlocking Mascles, Lozenges, or possibly a Fret all relate to persuasion. The Balances, as one might guess, are a symbol of Justice and fairness. The Key is a symbol of Knowledge, guardianship, and (again) dominion.

Please tell me more about the occult meanings of these symbols if you know additional information. I’ll see if I can find a professional heraldry person to run this by, and see if they have ever seen it before or can research its background.

KTK

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

No expert sorry, I just noticed the symbolism.

If it belongs to a real group then those symbols arnt there for decoration and it would be worth investigating that angle. I hope I didnt mislead with the word occult perhaps I should have said overt symbolism. Same defication slightly different stench.

Cant wait to see what the expert has to say

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Stalactite

I did'nt want to post this but I will anyways. I sent them $10 through paypal, and it worked. Then I freaked because A. I gave them $10 and B. because they now have my personal information and I filed a dispute in which I got my money back, because they did not respond within ten days. Maybe they got in trouble through paypal? Anyways, its is very bizarre. Its gotten alot weirder than I anticipated.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by schism85]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Davestock, Nice work! I did'nt understand why that particular sequence of numbers, and letters worked. I did read the post by Numbers from the wired blog, thats what got me thinking. I just added 1+5+20+10 and got 36. I joked about disposition being spelled wrong, it used to be my email address, (because of the tool song) so I immediately recognized it being spelled wrong. I have to admit, I was one of the first ones to call you out and joke about this thread, but now I wonder what is really going on. I have to apologize to you for the time being, but I will always be skeptical of you (its just my nature). I figured it out because of Jeopardy. My girlfriend watches alot of Jeopardy, and Alex Trebeck, is registered to my fake email, so that is the name I typed in the box to get it to work. Lukily, I can't spell, its Trebec, I added a K on accident.

There is another person who has heard of The Helix Firm that I believe is not related to any of the boards metioned in this thread. The only problem is, I can't get in touch with her. Here is a link I found, I posted next to hers, but I have not had a reply.

Yahoo Message Board

I can't be sure if she is talking about the same company, but it really interests me as to what she has to say. I joined Yahoo Message Boards just to post that, maybe someone can IM her, or figure out a way I can email her.

Anyways, just keep at it, and I will do the same.

Update: I just checked that Yahoo board again when I posted the link here, and there is a reply, but not from the OP on Yahoo. Does anyone know what that guy is talking about in the new post? From what I read its a step by step scam, could this be what the Helix Firm website is doing? I don't get how that works.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by schism85

Shism, you sent them money? Now I see why you were concerned! I've thought twice about just going to the site no less knowing that they have any of my personal information.

On the flip side I'd say that you're probably safe. From the looks of it, it doesn't appear that they WANT your money... or contact info... otherwise I'd imagine they would have made it much easier to give it to them?? Now someone else said that you can't send it to them. They may have blocked people from sending money. Since it doesn't look like a vanilla Paypal hyperlink or anything, they may be validating something about that form you fill out on their site to determine if they allow you to send money? This would seem to be in line with the whole "Application" I guess. I have no frigging clue anymore!!

But I agree with you Shism, this is much weirder than I would have anticipated too.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Please read your u2u's.

Thank You.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I tell you man I was freaking out when I first sent them money. I was paranoid as hell. I kept wondering what was going to happen. I said the next thing to happen was I would recieve my "black card" lol. But now I am calmer, because I am still alive and not apart of any type of NWO, so I am not too worried about it anymore. The only reason I mentioned it here is because someone said it was blocked, so that proves that they blocked it, or Paypal locked their account. Did you read the Yahoo Board? What do you make of that? I have been trying to find info on them for awhile now, I will keep this thread up to date with anything further.

Edit typo

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Hey, How did you know I was going to say that??

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by schism85

Shism, that's totally crazy how you figured that out! Talk about a stroke of luck mixed in with some critical thinking! Oops... I didn't realize it was YOU who had joked about the incorrect spelling. In any case no hard feelings. I understand that people would be skeptical of me since I brought this thing up here. I had no idea how strange this was actually going to become, and my wife actually told me that she wants me to leave it alone now. I think she's a bit scared and doesn't think it's too funny any more. In her words "if these people want to be left alone it's probably for a good reason." So her paranoia is beginning to get to me a bit too. I don't think there's anything here that they'd be able to "find me" with I guess, but I don't necessarily feel warm and fuzzy about it either.

I don't see anything significant about the Yahoo thread though. It's the same name, but I'm not sure if she's talking about the same organization? It really isn't clear since she didn't say much more. As for the reply, it looks like typical spam. Usually they're associated with "great stock picks", pyramid scams like this one, or other get-rich quick junk. I don't necessarily think any of this post is related... but who knows.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I would'nt give up now. I defintely don't feel too great about it either, but I wouldn't quit because of it. Keep pressing, just don't tell the wife lol.

I thought the Yahoo Board may be a good fit for one reason, the blog on wired. Someone posted something about the Helix Firm being associated with Yale. Now I don't know if she is from Yale or not, but I believe that if they are a real company, they will be making donations to affluent colleges. Anyways, I can't be sure either way.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by schism85

Hey, How did you know I was going to say that??

I sent him one...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

MemoryShock, Shism... sorry for the late replies on U2U. I never used it before so didn't know how... or even that I had messages. Sorry!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

36, which also adds up the 5+1+20+10 (36) and the other guy's adding of the same "date" to 9... 36 is divisible evenly by 9 for a result of 3.

36 divided by 9 equals 4, not 3...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So wots up with that freaking company and site guys ? Are you still alive? I did read the whole threat and this is some serious stuff you've come across there. I really hope that you're not stuck ... yet. I wanted to ask .. they have cancelled their paypal recently ? After all those visits from us and stuff ?

I was also thinking .. remember back a while there were some pc games which used to be puzzle games and you had to use hints from sites related to the game in order to progress.. I don't remember the names but they were pretty amusing because of the whole search-n-find-clues thing. The goal was to find a serial killer or something.. Whatever, my point is .. could this website be related to a game they are developing at the moment ? Just a guess. Or is it something bigger? If it is, I think it's a dead end cause "they" already know that we are onto this.

Sorry for my bad english

ps: Schism85 - all tool fans/army are smart guys, you're the proof

I would eventually register soon.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
why did this thread stop so sudenly?? and had anyone noticed that thehelixfirm.com no longer seems to exist?? was this all just viral marketing that i missed or did someone get to the bottom of this?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join