It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using drugs, without using drugs: iDoser

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Very random discussion.
I think i'll try them, they are on the way at the mo

Can you listen to them through speakers or just headphones?

Speakers dont work, you need to use headphones, and preferably some rather nice ones, because certain cheap ones don't pick up all the frequencies. Certain frequencies will be played into one side of your head, while opposing frequencies will be played in the other side. I would suggest starting off with the '___' file, as it is one of the most potent and one of the safest. After you get a feel for the idoser, go ahead and move onto bigger and better ones.

The one I got the MOST out of was astral projection. I could literally feel myself floating up out of my body, but not totally, like i was halfway out and halfway in

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
i'll stick to normal drugs thankyou very much,but cool site,ive heard about alot of these *frequencies* etc and how the interact with the brain...never had any luck...but im sure some people could benefit.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I just used iDoser, and did anyone have a reaction like mine? I was listening to the reset one, had my eyes closed and doing some deep breathing, and a few minutes into it I felt my torso start to rock back and forth.

I also had a headache but after this session it's gone.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

of coure remember that becuase the government says that the soul destroying demon marijauna and lsd turns innocent victims into mindless violent psychopaths so therefore these sound recordings must obviously damage th brain in some way

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

It's completely safe, it doesn't use drugs and only replicates the high. How about you try it, you cheap #ing #?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lostineuphoria

however, a cheap manner to go crazy
i don,t think it will do brain damage
i have used more drug,s then i would have, and my brain still work
how strange is that ..... it brought me to ats

bye bye

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Does anyone know a place where you can get these for free because there's no way I'm paying over hundred dollars to listen to sounds for 40 minutes. I tried their demos and they didn't seem to work on me so I'm a bit skeptic.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
hog and goh are easy to find. On p2p like bitorrent. Ofc there is no way someone not dumb could pay 200$ for one of these sounds files...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I've been playing with them the past 2 days.
I-Doser seems harmless enough, though I'm glad to see for and against on the same forum.
Also, I second the fact that it is different for everyone. Even your mood will change the result. Listening to "acid" made me have a nasty feeling my room was staring at me and moving toward me. Things kept seeming to be at a different angle. I only got halfway in before my girlfriend called and decided she's going to research the effects of these things.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a few of the idoser files are identicle. The people who run that site are ripping off anyone who buys from there. There are several free software programs available to reproduce these files.

which makes stealing them much more forgivable. IMO (not that I did that,nor would I

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
removed, was a bit more off topic then intended.

[edit on 1/25/2009 by deadline527]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
weak headline. i tried it and it shouldn't be compared to drugs...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Is it just a single tone for 45 minutes? Weird. I figured there would be atleast some sort of beat. I guess its kind of relaxing. Could help with meditation. Im will try the '___' one with meditation. Maybe get some pineal gland stimulation goin on.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join