It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using drugs, without using drugs: iDoser

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Funny thing is, I still feel like I did in the above post. Seems me and my Mrs both came down with something yesterday. Not keeping my self busy and relaxing with the headphones gave me some time for introspection, and the noticing of the illness.
On another note, I tried the ecstacy one, and felt no different than I already did.
I will second the placebo effect theory.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Placebo or not these things seemed to have some effect on me last night with regards to relaxing, I would almost go so far as to say it could be classified as a mild OBE... But I'm still that's getting into 'cooky' land for me.
I'm a big skeptic.

Still, I tried it and can I say that while I am strongly opposed to drugs I think the claims that this is dangerous are fairly ridiculous. There isn't a physical component and it's generally the chemicals in drugs that physically damage your brain and these aren't capable of doing that.

I also think people calling this mind control and boycotting it for that reason are highly paranoid. As another poster mentioned, yes it technically could be defined as mind control, yet so could listening to music... forcing yourself to relax... reading... watching TV... going for a walk? They all are undertaken on purpose and they set you into a certain state of mind, thus being a form of 'mind control'.

It's sort of like driving. Driving isn't inherently that dangerous, just if you decide to go 300km/h in the rain around corners drunk at night.
So yes this could potentially used badly like anything, but it's not like it has programmed messages in it from the CIA and it's not like you're being afflicted by it unwillingly.

I'm extremely interested in examining more of this. I was amazingly skeptical but last night has got me thinking there may be something to it. I totally acknowledge there may a placebo effect going on, but hey who am I to complain? I'm too highly strung as it is... Blah!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Duality

Why are we all assuming that *all* drugs lead to "brain damage" here?

Ayahuasca, for instance, which contains '___' and has been used for healing purposes by indigenous peoples around the world for thousands of years, is not known to harm the brain, although it certainly takes one to some very dark places as a part of a healing process. It is also never used 'recreationally' by the indigenous, but as a sacrament.

Meditating for extended periods of time also produces similar effects as does this entheogen.

The only potential CIA connection I could see with binaural beat technology is that spooks can 'remote view' what one is thinking when one potentially taps the realms that binaural beats have been known to take people to.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I-doser is alot of fun. Its different for every person. A few of the doses have worked for me. Try the alpha and beta ones.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well my own experiance with Idoser is totally different from anyone elses here. I have the whole thing, all the .drg files that go along with it. as a matter of fact i was just using the '___' one. This one the astral projection one, and the "hand of god" seem to be some of the most potent. The Dmt one and the hand of god i have yet to finish. The dmt i just listened to up to 66% around 33% i heard what sounded like eerie music, and a beast growling. This had snapped my eyes open and put me into alert and thusly breaking the effect of the idoser so i would have had to start over again. The astral projection one works for me to a degree. I lay down in a dark quiet room (ideal setting for using idoser) and i dont know how long into it i was, but it felt like my 'soul' was floating above my body, like it was halfway in and halfway out. i've discovered for myself the moment i open my eyes the effects of the idoser are nullified, although not instantly with the '___' one, or the 'hand of god'. The '___' leaves the user with disoreintation and a slight confusion. I cant help but shake the feeling i was communicating with something mentally while using this with the idoser. Last but deffinatly not least, the 'hand of god' I've only tried this once, and decided to wait until i was used to the effect of idoser to try it again. This one made my eyes flutter, and felt as if someone was pulling the top of my head in one direction, and the lower portion of it in the opposite direction. it wasn't painful at all, just unlike anything i have ever experianced in my life.

Edit: I plan on trying out the 'hand of god' again tonight, it's been a few months since i last listened. I'll let you guys know if i can finish it and if so what it is like.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Xilvius]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well this interested me so much that I went and downloaded a load of i Doses from Limewire and popped them on my I pod and tried the OBE one and
the strangest thing happened about 15 minutes through it I started to fall asleep when I felt a huge rush of air like I was pulled out of my body through the air.

I tried to open my eyes but I didn't know how to open them and then I tried moving my arms and it worked as I could wave them about and then I could see the celling of my room but I couldn't see my arms moving in front of me.

I thought to my self this is strange, as I can feel my arms moving about but they are not visible
Soon after that I got back control of my body again as I got tired of trying to get completely free of by body and fell asleep forgetting that I had about 24 different Doses playing on shuffle mode all night which resulted in some really intense dreams

So my findings so far are that they do have an effect. The alcohol one made me feel ill

This led me to ponder, you know when you are in a relaxed state and you focus you attention on that background noise in your mind. It's abit like radio static. May be this is the frequency tone that sets our perception or consciousness of reality which is coming from the center of the universe and if we are moving into a higher frequency band then maybe our conciseness will change(in reference to the 2012 alignment)

[edit on 12-7-2008 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I am kinda freaked out right now. I am debating weather i should seek medical attention with my current condition. I feel asleep while listening to the 'handof god' dose lastnight. I woke up this morning and wonder if it has damaged something in my retina. everywhere i look i can see an overlay of light in various strange patterns. my room is painted a dark blue, yet whenever i look at it the walls and focus my vision for a moment i begin to see lines of what i can only describe as a 'shadow light' it is close to impossible to describe farther. its like when you look at a bright light and look away you have that contrast image still burned into your retina, however this appears in various lines and shapes. The only other strange occurance was when my foster brother was in the room with me and i was lost in thought while looking at him. after a few moments i was able to see a white fluid like substance moving around the outline of him. whenever he moved it would follow him but leave a trace of itself behind for a split second.

Currently I feel strange somehow, a little wierded out, and little scared that i may have harmed my vision. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
u might have opened your 3rd eye??

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
It is a possibility, but I'm not so sure thats what's going on. The longer the day went on the more i got used to it. From time to time i hear a strange sound, like a high pitched squeal, almost not even sure im hearing it. I'm planning to get a good nights sleep tonight and see what develops of it tomorrow

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Xilvius, you have me freaked out as I was about to try the Hand of God. What happened?? Update us!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I have all the idoser tracks (except Gates of Hades). They are a lot of fun, but I use them mostly as a meditative helper.

They all put you in different "states" of mind, but I wouldn't relate them to drugs. Just close your eyes in a dark room for each one for the best result. And NO distractions. I can imagine learning disciplined meditation through binaurals.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I figured i'd give anyone listening an update.

I haven't been around the past few days because i've had a self realization of sorts.

I've currently felt an overwhelming need to reject all 'bad' emotions. Things such as hate,greed,anger, ect.

A very difficult task to achieve, but I believe it can be done. I've began to take a few steps, starting with anger since that leads to other 'bad' emotions. For the time being everytime i start to get mad at something/someone i force myself to smile sometimes even laugh about it after realizing that being angry is a waste of energy.

As for any paranormal experiances, i still see those strange 'lines' on the walls from time to time, but nothing too crazy.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
i have tried i doser before, and it did nothing for me. bu i am interested to hear some experiences all of you might have had.

peace

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Xilivius - you can try to reject or eliminate all the 'bad' emotions, but it's probably only a good idea if you had an excess of them to begin with. Those are all part of our human and spiritual heritage. Maybe instead of trying to reject them, you might seek to understand, embrace and come to accept them as part of your core being.

"Only love kills the demon" - Mickey, Natural Born Killers

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
theres a reason why whatever/whoever created plants, earth and electromagnetic spin to sustain this, created drugs. Theres a reason why the resonant frequency of earth can sustain life. Humanity has found through the ages ways to manipulated and "parse" this energy in order to manipulate and control.

Drugs I believe are natural ways of communication with our maker. Or a message. Why else would a creator make million of versions of mind altering natural plants? So we could in our ignorance and oppressive greed ruin eachother? NO it was originaly meant for us to see the geometry of logic and reason, enhancing our mental state.

Now they use it cruely in order to ruin lives. Columbine, Virginia college shooter and others likely sparked by remote manipulation. i believe its true, i have large speakers, and an old stereo. At night with the air conditioner on as a resonating device, i hear a random clicking of voices talking, sometimes very crisp like its in my head, but unmakeable to the words. Could my ear/mind be picking up this sub frequency of the braiwashing machine?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Awhile back I downloaded this program along with every plugin (like the other guy said, don't ask.) and the only thing i felt was a bit of tingling in my arms.. I did everything It said. I even kept it up for about a week like they say on the site to get your brain used to it. Still nothing.. I even tried the infamous 'Hand Of God' and 'Hades' Still nothing.. people were reporting feelings of flying,burning, full on open eye hallucinations.. etc with those beats.. Nothing for me.

Also I know for a fact they weren't fake, they were the same ones you'd get off the site. I had a friend who actually bought the doses listen to them and they worked on him the same as his bought ones.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Very random discussion.
I think i'll try them, they are on the way at the mo

Can you listen to them through speakers or just headphones?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I have already read some article that suggested that the iDoser is a gateway to drug use. I have used custom binarual beat generators for years and would say that they are a nice alternative to tranquilizers but '___' or MJ is a stretch. I would say that like other posters here that I think some placebo effect is involved.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join