It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Evidence Of Life On Mars!! Why is NASA Obfuscating The Truth?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by zorgon

Does the following mean that NASA (or Jim Garvin and Dan McCleese) know that there were Martians that look like this and had a city that looks like the one on the background putting fake panoramas in front of Mars Pathfinder?

See? Those NASA scientists know the truth! That cartoon, it's symbolic. Them Martians are hiding everything from us. Those SOBs!!
And regularly cleaning the camera lenses on those rovers on Mars!! Too many dust storms, what? And yet we get excellent images!
Wonder if the Martians use chamois leather as dust cleaners?? Hmmmm....

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
What issue? That anyone can put what they want on a Powerpoint presentation?

Yes precisely my friend
that IS the issue... but more to the point is WHY did NASA's chief scientist chose to include a picture of a fossil in a presentation... that fossil being a trilobite from Earth and showing it on a rock on Mars ("Humphrey") where both you and I have shows there IS NO FOSSIL... and why is he presenting an ARTIFACT on Mars (in the photo we have not yet identified)

What is the reason? This to me is a Key point... at the very least this shows a tendency on NASA's part to confuse the issue.

The fact that you found both these slides in a totally different presentation... mine is found HERE means that many people will see this 'fossil and artifact evidence' yet no explanation, nor image source, is provided to clarify the issue... Perhaps if we were at one of these, Garvin may have added notes, but we were not invited
so all we have are the slides...

I wrote Garvin himself... but he did not respond... perhaps if others try... we may get results? In case anyone is ambitious here is the info... Maybe a request from overseas will carry more weight
I am sure I am not on their 'must reply' list

Dr. James B. Garvin
Phone : 301-614-6504
Email : [email protected]

Building/Office : 33/F326
Mailing Address : Code 921, NASA/GSFC, Greenbelt, MD 20771
Fax : 301-286-1616

Does the following mean that NASA (or Jim Garvin and Dan McCleese) know that there were Martians that look like this and had a city that looks like the one on the background putting fake panoramas in front of Mars Pathfinder?

Well ArMaP you hit the nail right on the head...

IF NASA does in fact know more than they are telling us, it would then follow that their chief scientists would ALSO know what is going on... this is simple logic...

So IMO what this image tells ME is that NASA is laughing at you (the public) and this slide is a blatant example of 'in your face'

I am, as you know, thoroughly convinced that in fact they DO know much more about life on Mars than they are telling.. and in fact that we already have a presence on the Moon and on Mars...

This slide... and the previous one 'teasing' us with a fossil and an artifact are just more examples of the many faces of NASA

I say we make a mass email campaign and demand from Jim Garvin

A) The image numbers of the fossil and the artifact (even though we found Humphrey)
B) WHY did he present these slided showing these artifacts
C) Why is NASA Obfuscating The Truth?

Any takers?

ob·fus·cate
a: darken
b: to make obscure
c: confuse intransitive verb: to be evasive, unclear, or confusing

So I would say both those slides are PROOFZ POSITIVE of Mike Singh's question in the OP

Why is NASA Obfuscating The Truth?

[edit on 12-21-2012 by zorgon]

[edit on 20-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesinghAnd regularly cleaning the camera lenses on those rovers on Mars!! Too many dust storms, what? And yet we get excellent images!
Wonder if the Martians use chamois leather as dust cleaners?? Hmmmm....

You know its funny how easily people fall for this "the winds keep the Rovers clean' nonsense' We here in Nevada have the same conditions as on Mars... those dust devils leave just as much dirt and dust in their wake as they do cleaning...

But you just try to leave your car out here without cleaning FOR FIVE YEARS and tell me that story.. The fine desert dust gets into EVERY crack and crevice... and I would say the dust on Mars is just as if not finer than the Nevada desert...

Also being red, means the Martian dust is 'heavy' with iron oxide... very electro static...

So your going to tell me that these Rovers have not needed any maintenance since Dec 2004

Uh Huh sure... Hey I have some really good deals on some land in the Bayou

But I am more interested in the repair work that "Larry the Martian" did...

SOL 30
After 30 days on Mars... not a spec of dust

SOL 1229
"Here is another amazing "selective cleaning" example.
The white arrow points to a small area where something has apparently touched the panel, removing the thin layer of dust and exposing the metal underneath. Also visible is the hinge mechanism (red arrows) showing the hinge plates and actuator completely cleaned of dust. Also - there is evidence that the top hinge plate may have recently been attached to this dirty solar panel. Note the tool marks around the top edge of the hinge ears, and the disturbance of the dust around those ears. This is similar to the disturbed dust where the white arrow is.

The yellow arrow points to what may either be dust or rust on the drive shaft. Yet the solar cells are incredibly dirty?"
- Ted Twietmeyer

Not a speck of dust or dirt found in "nooks and crannies"
Here we clearly see that the dust has not entered an EXPOSED mechanism. Red arrows point to small areas where it would be sure to penetrate. Even on Earth, it would require the use of a brush or compressed air to remove dust from tiny crevices like these. Yet on Mars these tiny spaces are CLEAN? How?
- Ted Twietmeyer

www.thelivingmoon.com...

[edit on 20-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Mike,
On the OP is a picture of a lot of rocks,, is there something I'm supposed to see that is unusal?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

Reading the entire OP would be advised so you can understand what this thread is about..

Just a thought

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for the photos. I dunno but, personally, I have looked at all of Ted's moon landing conspiracy photos and I have seen nothing that can solidly really prove anything. I think his analyses' of the moon photos are flawed somewhat and not completely accurate.

These photos are interesting still but there is still no solid proof of anything. Pointing out such minute details as proof of a conspiracy really don't hold much water with me just because there are MANY factors that could have caused these anomalies to show up other than a conspiracy.

I do still believe that alot is going on with mars that we are not being told but I don't think that the rovers landing on mars is a conspiracy. I just still think that the real conspiracy is NASA itself right here on earth. I can't even look at NASA photos anymore and not wonder if they've been airbrushed or edited somehow. How can we honestly trust anything that NASA spits out to the media and the world? And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Don't get me started

-ChriS

[edit on 20-4-2008 by BlasteR]

[edit on 20-4-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
Mike,
On the OP is a picture of a lot of rocks,, is there something I'm supposed to see that is unusal?

Nope! There's nothing unusual in those rocks. The first one shows the area of the Viking landing site (VL-1). The second is the VL-2 site, where there seems to be heavy frost or snow deposits.

If you are keen to see anomalous objects on Mars, let me know... Anyway, here it is... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hmmm...Yer right! Not a speck of dust!! Either:

* The Mars Rovers are somewhere in Nevada where they are regularly cleaned with Collin Spray or

* Those Martians are regularly cleaning them under a contract with NASA!

* OR there's a manned NASA base on Mars with a maintenance crew that gets those Rovers cleaned regularly!

So which do you think it is? Or is there another reason that my foggy brain can't figure out?

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Nice pics..are you sure ATS doesnt pay DAve420 to post just to create "comic relief"? Maybe he the "super" anit-mod!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
* OR there's a manned NASA base on Mars with a maintenance crew that gets those Rovers cleaned regularly!

I'm gonna go with this one...

There was a video floating around that showed a NASA mission control screen and a person got caught in the images from Mars... I have been trying to dig up anything on that incident... I'll let you know when I get something...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
[edit on 21/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I did read the OP and wanted to make I had not missed an item,,,that was my thought.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

There was a video floating around that showed a NASA mission control screen and a person got caught in the images from Mars... I have been trying to dig up anything on that incident... I'll let you know when I get something...

Have you found it yet?

If its out there im sure they are working real hard to take it down.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Mike I think NASA has contracted out with the Martonians to run the rovers thru their mini Robo vehicle wash. LOL

I do believe NASA has a maintenance crew whether that be the Martonians or a crew on Mars from Earth that keep the panels clean on the surface of the rovers. I think it is almost impossible for the rover panels to be this clean without outside help. Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Also being red, means the Martian dust is 'heavy' with iron oxide... very electro static...
I never heard of iron oxide being very electrostatic, and even when used on tape recorders it does not exhibit any electrostatic behaviour.

And even if it is very electrostatic, that means nothing if it tries to adhere to a conductive surface; it will loose its charge and discharges.

I think that the area to which the yellow arrow points may be dust that adhered to that area because of lubricant or something like that, it looks like a place where a little lubricant could help.

The strangest thing is the area pointed by the white arrow, it looks like something really hit or touched that area.

I don't have any real idea why different areas look so differently affected by the dust, unless it is only because of the type of surface of the solar panels.

It may not be selective cleaning but selective "dirting".

Edit: zorgon, did you saw my U2U from yesterday?

[edit on 21/4/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP zorgon, did you saw my U2U from yesterday?

The one about the power Point presentation? I answered that

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

OR there are dust-devils that clean off the dust, which have been observed.

Leaping to far-fetched conclusions without supporting evidence doesn't really help us understand what's happening on Mars.

NASA would be in for the funding windfall of its existence if they found life on Mars. When they even thought they had found evidence of those fossilised bacteria, they told the press IMMEDIATELY, and Clinton even went on TV to talk about it. The notion that NASA is covering stuff up can only come around if you've already made your mind up that they do.

I'm not having a go at anyone - finding life on Mars would be fantastic. We should just remember to not ditch our rational minds in the search, as we owe it to ourselves to get to the bottom of this, not just make up stuff that we want to believe because it's fun.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

I see your point but you also have to consider the fact that there is considerable evidence that NASA has not told the whole truth. You have all of the following which bring the entire organization as a whole into question:

1-NASA not being honest about UFO's in orbit when we have heaps and heaps of UFO footage from our own manned NASA missions ever since Apollo. We also now have a NASA that apparently uses an encrypted communications channel for all talk about UFO's in orbit. There have also been recordings of astronauts saying things such as "we still have the alien spacecraft under observance" and "We have an unidentified flying object".

2-You have witness testimony which points to NASA airbrushing out abnormal unidentified anomalies on the surface of the moon and possibly mars. This coming from people who have actually worked for NASA and seen this firsthand.

I think my post here sais it all:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think we really have the right to question what we are being shown here due to this. How can we honestly trust wholeheartedly everything NASA releases to the public when you have UFO's constantly flying around in orbit and a NASA that refers to objects which change speed and trajectory, at the speeds that would liquify a human being, as ice or space garbage. NASA is smarter than that.

-ChriS

[edit on 22-4-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I decided to see for myself those photos from Sol 1229.

I haven't changed anything in the photos, I just joined the images from the three channels without any adjustment.

As this image is a little more saturated than the one zorgon posted, it is more visible that there is dust inside the mechanism.

In the following photo we can see that, once more, only the hinges are free of dust, and they are the only pieces made from that material or with that coating, nothing else looks like them, and that may be the reason for them to be dust free, there is dust everywhere else.

But in the following photos the hinges also have dust, so the material is not the reason for the lack of dust on the hinge on the previous photo.

In this photo it is visible that the way the dust is distributed is slightly different from what we may expect (at least it is different from what I was expecting); if this is because of the difference in the density of the atmosphere, because of the dust itself or because of any other thing, I don't know.

In this photo there are some more marks that look like something hit or rubbed against the rover.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
OR there are dust-devils that clean off the dust, which have been observed.

Dust devils are 'observed' (and experienced) a LOT here in Nevada... they do not do a whole lot of cleaning... they usually leave more dirt in their wake than they clean

So what's the salary for a disinfo agent/wannabe debunker these days?

It's either that or you must have a boring life... spending all your time in all the threads spewing the same old rhetoric...

[edit on 23-4-2008 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join