It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

737 Wheel recovered at the Pentagon on 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

737 Wheel recovered at the Pentagon on 9/11

nevernwo.blogspot.com

Ok many people claimed to have saw an airplane crash into the Pentagon on 9/11
What model plane did they see?

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.liveleak.com
www.casa.gov.au
bp2.blogger.com
bp1.blogger.com

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
After many years of dedicated research I noticed the Inconsistencies in the debris photographed at the crime scene.
Many people who jumped on the bandwagon and said their were plane parts at the crash scene.
I agree.
Which Plane parts were they?
So after an examination the inconsistencies between the Wheels recovered on 9/11 and it actual matches with a 737.

I Compared the Slots...

nevernwo.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-4-2008 by neverknwo]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neverknwo

neverknwo, I tried the link you provided, didn't seem to work.

I'd like to know more on this subject, especially regarding a wheel recovered. What is its diameter? BTW, do you know how many wheels total are on a B757? Yes, I know, you can look it up online, but hopefully you will know the answer without having to research.

So, thanks for the post, and the thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The type of wheel that a 767 and 757 use are also used on other planes.

As far as slots there are 2 different slot patterens used.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Well...remember too, there is a nosewheel.....

AND, the B737 main wheel has a 'hubcap'....this on the 'outer' wheels, numbers 1 and 4. Because the B737 doesn't have gear doors to completly enclose the retracted gear, the 'hubcap' was designed to smooth airflow and reduce drag.

When the airplane was designed, it was thought a clever solution, and saved weight and complexity to keep costs down...

WW

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Well...remember too, there is a nosewheel.....

AND, the B737 main wheel has a 'hubcap'....this on the 'outer' wheels, numbers 1 and 4.

Yes, and it still comes down to that no reports matching any of the parts found to any of the 9/11 planes.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Hello, ULTIMA!!!

How about some links to your sources again, let's get this thread fired up!

Sorry, that was a little sarcastic. I'm just trying to give a head's up here, and pointing out that a B757 nosewheel could be mistaken for a B737 Main wheel, to a casual observer....

Gosh, I really wish there were some actual Airline Mechanics on this thread...they know stuff!

WW

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Gosh, I really wish there were some actual Airline Mechanics on this thread...they know stuff!

Well i was a crew chief in the Air Force so i know a little. :lol

There are 2 different wheels for the 757, a 8 or 10 slot.

www.911myths.com...
Pentagon Research point out that there are two versions of this rim, one with 8 slots, one with 10:

[edit on 1-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
What has happened to all those airplane disasters before 911 that flew between NYC and Boston, like JFK jr. for instance?

www.twa800.com...

Isn't it logical to believe that if Flight 77 did crash into the Pentagon, since they went to the trouble to collect the DNA , wouldn't the NTSB inventory the Plane parts too?

Remember Flight 800, where hundred of witnesses claimed they say it was blown out of mid air and the conspiracy pointed to a Naval Vessel off the coast conducting training exercises?

Oh and how is it they could piece back that plane together, but none of the planes on 9/11
were re-assembled yet.

www.ntsb.gov...

As a matter of fact I help you in narrowing you search.....

DCA01MA64 or Flight 77

www.ntsb.gov...

[edit on 1-4-2008 by neverknwo]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA....you're talking about main gear, I assume, when you mention the 8 or 10-slot wheels?

Yeah, the B757 and B767 have four wheels attached to the landing gear, the 'main gear'. They also have two wheels on the nose strut.

Here's something y'all need to know....when an airplane is designed, one consideration is the effect it will have on the surfaces it it must taxi on while on the ground.

Depending on the ulitmate designed weight, the load has to be 'spread out', so to speak. Nowadays, though, improved technology in tires, Anti-lock systems, etc, etc have meant that the amount of 'rubber on the runway' isn't as important as how the infrastructure of the airport can support the weights...particularly, taxiways are mostly asphalt, runways are concrete, and of course, the 'ramp' area around the terminals is concrete. (I have to say, here...I am sick of the term 'tarmac'....it is over-used, and indicates, when it is used, a lack of understanding of how airports are actually constructed...)

So, when you see a large jet, and see how many wheels it has, you will know that the trade-off is in the design...the size of the wheel (which has a tire) is relevant, because of weight. The weight of the airplane is relevant, because of its 'footprint' and effect on the surfaces of the airports....

More wheels, spreads the 'footprint' out...but adds weight...

Hope this helps, WW

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
No, it was the right kind, 757. Some people feel it was planted.

Eight holes - This matches the style of main gear wheel seen on N644AA - the very plane said to impact. Here:

Also the massive strut found inside is a match to this 757 main gear strut in the shop:

A more recently published photo shows a whole main gear wheel assembly as well as a strut end (same one?)

All these plus explanation found here.

As far as I know no nose gear photos have been published. This is all main gear. There was half a tire as well. So this is how much of the gear we've seen, planted there either by human operatives, in advance or after, or by a crashing 757.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Caustic Logic

Just wanted to say:

Good research. Gave a star for that.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Jim Sutherland, a mortgage broker, was driving near the Pentagon at 9:40 a.m. when he saw a 737 airplane 50 feet over Interstate 395 heading in a straight line into the side of the Pentagon. The fireball explosion that followed rocked his car. Drivers began pulling over to the side - some taking pictures - not quite believing what they were seeing.
www.abqtrib.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Jim Sutherland, a mortgage broker, was on his way to the Pentagon when he saw ... a white 737 twin-engine plane with multicolored trim fly 50 feet over I-395 in a straight line, striking the side of the Pentagon..
www.cincypost.com...
www.thedailycamera.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Terry Morin, a former USMC aviator, Program Manager for SPARTA, Inc was working as a contractor at the BMDO offices at the old Navy Annex. Having just reached the elevator in the 5th Wing of BMDO Federal Office Building (FOB) # 2. He heard "an increasingly loud rumbling" One to two seconds later the airliner came into my field of view. By that time the noise was absolutely deafening. The aircraft was essentially right over the top of me and the outer portion of the FOB (flight path parallel the outer edge of the FOB). Everything was shaking and vibrating, including the ground. I estimate that the aircraft was no more than 100 feet above me (30 to 50 feet above the FOB) in a slight nose down attitude. The plane had a silver body with red and blue stripes down the fuselage. I believed at the time that it belonged to American Airlines, but I couldn't be sure. It looked like a 737 and I so reported to authorities. Within seconds the plane cleared the 8th Wing of BMDO and was heading directly towards the Pentagon. Engines were at a steady high-pitched whine, indicating to me that the throttles were steady and full. I estimated the aircraft speed at between 350 and 400 knots. The flight path appeared to be deliberate, smooth, and controlled. As the aircraft approached the Pentagon, I saw a minor flash (later found out that the aircraft had sheared off a portion of a highway light pole down on Hwy 110). As the aircraft flew ever lower I started to lose sight of the actual airframe as a row of trees to the Northeast of the FOB blocked my view. I could now only see the tail of the aircraft. I believe I saw the tail dip slightly to the right indicating a minor turn in that direction. The tail was barely visible when I saw the flash and subsequent fireball rise approximately 200 feet above the Pentagon. There was a large explosion noise and the low frequency sound echo that comes with this type of sound. Associated with that was the increase in air pressure, momentarily, like a small gust of wind. For those formerly in the military, it sounded like a 2000lb bomb going off roughly 1/2 mile in front of you. At once there was a huge cloud of black smoke that rose several hundred feet up. Elapsed time from hearing the initial noise to when I saw the impact flash was between 12 and 15 seconds. (...) the aircraft had been flown directly into the Pentagon without hitting the ground first or skipping into the building. (...) The firemen were appreciative, as the heat inside the building generated from the 8,500 gallons of jet fuel was, in their words, "unbelievable." It was reported that at least three of the fireman had to be given IV fluids due to the extreme heat.
www.coping.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Marine Corps officer Mike Dobbs was standing on one of the upper levels of the outer ring of the Pentagon looking out the window when he saw an American Airlines 737 twin-engine airliner strike the building. "It seemed to be almost coming in slow motion," he said later Tuesday. "I didn't actually feel it hit, but I saw it and then we all started running. They evacuated everybody around us."

www.abqtrib.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Sorry- its a little late in the game for me. I am not buying this crap. No offense- but we would have heard about this before.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
While not out of the realms of possibility. The initial photos I had of scene showed approx 4 lemon lime rescue vehicles around a perfectly formed 10x20 or so smoking hole, no debris, no rugburn. I had it saved to c drive, got hacked, and had to do a total reboot. Still kicking myself for not loading to disc or cd. Nice how the debris looked like it was bulldozed to the wall, as opposed to putting forensic markers around them for analysis. Just too convenient.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Chad Brooks (PentaCon) also thot it was a 737, and a UNITED Airlines one using a paintjob they didn't even use until 2004. So a 737 rashed into the Pentagon? Hmmm... As long as you think it impacted, I won't argue the point.

However...

Quick! Look at this pic for 2 seconds only, no research.

Was that a 737 or a 757? Report accurately!

I'll post the answer later.

JPM - sounds like a nifty smoking gun picture. Hope you can find it again (hint - Google image search).

Others - thanks for the stars.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The main probelm is we still have no official reports that match any of the parts found to any of the 9/11 aircraft.

Also none of the photos of the parts at the Pentagon have any information like who took them, when and where.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join