It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

737 Wheel recovered at the Pentagon on 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I think all these questions about what hit the Pentagon, are a direct result of the Gov not showing what exactly happened. It is obvious to a lot of people that "they" are hiding something.

They want us to believe that at their military headquarters they had no video's of the aerial target. As if they would never ever think of getting struck from the air!

I personally believe the Pentagon was prepared for more then a Brink's Heist. Heck, ATM machines have better video.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by talisman]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Sorry, talisman....the videos at an ATM...which, BTW, means 'Automatic Teller Machine'...so "ATM Machine" is redundant...only record photos every few seconds, so to save user space on the recording device....and that is what was in use, to record the Pentagon parking lot, on 9/11.

The Pentagon is big, but the parking lot is bigger...guess you wouldn't know this, unless you lived in teh area and could see it for yourself.

OH! Now we have Google Earth. Just thought of that...try to look that up, and look at the roads, the parking lots....pay particular attention to Columbia Pike, and I-395 (or I-95...they are combined in the area).

Have fun, WW

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
Nor, do we have any reports stating the parts don't match. As I have asked in three threads now, what proof do you have this is true?

Becasue the FAA and FBI refuse to release part numbers for the planes so the parts can be matched.

I have FOIA requests filed to try to get this information.

Originally posted by weedwhacker
IF you are to believe that ANY administration, even as terrible as the current one the USA has suffered under for the last seven years, is capable of such heinous acts, pre-meditated acts....then you MUST cry out, and DEMAND justice!!

Well all you have to do is look at hostory and you can see that the government has done things like this before. Just look at Pearl Harbor and the USS Liberty, to name a few.

There are people with more qualifications then me pushing lawsuits, some of these are going through.

I am just a former crew chief in the Air Force, federal police officer, and now an analyst for an intell agancy.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA, that is interesting...

I'd like to know how our endeavors in the FOIA come out!

In the MT, I am joining the open minds website....just to keep an 'open' mind.....

WW

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I've been had out. Then, than, bear, bare. My high school parochial school english teacher would be so ashamed. I slither back to memb center and make necessary literary repairs.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Well all you have to do is look at hostory and you can see that the government has done things like this before. Just look at Pearl Harbor and the USS Liberty, to name a few.

There are people with more qualifications then me pushing lawsuits, some of these are going through.

I am just a former crew chief in the Air Force, federal police officer, and now an analyst for an intell agancy.

Ultima, while I have a hard time believing your creds, I'm in agreement with your point here. Obviously weedwacker is not ruling elite material, but those who are know to do what needs done for their plans. Absolutely, Pearl Harbor could have been prevented but was in fact ensured. It was needed. [The concept is worldwide - The Reichstag Fire in Germany '32, 9/99 apt. bombings in Russia, '99, etc. Operation Northwoodsof course was a US MIHOP plan from '62 (never carried out) to kill Americans and stage fake terror attacks to blame on Cuba and use to justify an invasion. It goes back... the Lusitania - check Colin Simpson's book on this. Churchill set that up with some American help. The USS Maine...

But we're grossly off-topic now. The question is IF they did this, how? With a 737 hologram flyover masking a missile strike with a payload of plane debris to scatter? Or the normal way - provoke an external enemy to actually do it, or fake it as natural and close as possible?

Good posts all.
BTW I'm a former green beret, current for-hire ninja, and inventor of the 757.

And all those links are to my own writings BTW which is why they're sucky but a decent intro...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Nor, do we have any reports stating the parts don't match. As I have asked in three threads now, what proof do you have this is true?

Becasue the FAA and FBI refuse to release part numbers for the planes so the parts can be matched.

I have FOIA requests filed to try to get this information.

So, you would agree with me, it's just as likely the numbers do match, as your contention they don't? In addition, would you not agree that your claim is deceptive?

You write your claim as though the (undisclosed) report contains proof the serial numbers don't match. Of course, you don't know this, have no way of knowing but yet state this as clear, known fact.

Orion, the position you articulate is, in your estimation, an intellectually honest position?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by weemadmental
www.youtube.com...&hl=en

??????????/

[edit on 2/4/2008 by weemadmental]

Interesting, so these nice shinny parts, the one with the ( C ) from the side of the plane. they came off obviously before it ploughed straight through the wall in a ball of flames yeah? Or what, the wall of the pentagon? So what ripped off these pieces?

I’m sure you know where this is going?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mlmijyd

Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you implying that in all the chaos of a passenger plane, crashing through 3 rings of the pentagon, that those shiny pieces magically showed up in their respective places, are you? Why were those pieces being carried off so soon? Shouldn't there have been official crime scene pictures taken? videos recorded? Seems to me, evidence was carted off, before all the evidence was marked and recorded.

Maybe people were just doing something to keep occupied in the aftermath of this horrific terrorist attack, carried out by 19 Muslim fanatics, intent on destroying our country, on the very same day, at the exact same time, that military exercises, practicing for this very same scenario, just happened to be going on. Yes, I'm buying it, or maybe not.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
Ultima, while I have a hard time believing your creds,

Well i have posted documents, facts and evidence to prove my education and background.

The reason i brought up Pearl Harbor and the USS Liberty is they are jsut a few things that the NSA Cryptologic Musuem have some good infomratoin on.

Their have been some more recent declassified documents come out about the USS Liberty.

So, you would agree with me, it's just as likely the numbers do match,

The probelm is if the parts numbers match the 9/11 planes why are the numbers being witheld?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by saturnsrings
Why were those pieces being carried off so soon? Shouldn't there have been official crime scene pictures taken? videos recorded? Seems to me, evidence was carted off, before all the evidence was marked and recorded.

The FBI did not take over the Pentagon crime scene for 10 days, leaving lots of evidence to be detroyed or contaminated.

Then the FBI only worked the crime scene for 5 days after stating it would taek 30 days.

There is another thread i have about the FBI agents getting into trouble for picking up material and taking it from the crime scene.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The following picture depicts the EXACT plane that was used for Flight 77, taken a month before 9/11. Serial number N644AA. 8 HOLE WHEELS. YOU HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED. TRY AGAIN.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastfingersfunk
The following picture depicts the EXACT plane that was used for Flight 77, taken a month before 9/11. Serial number N644AA. 8 HOLE WHEELS. YOU HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED. TRY AGAIN.

So where are the official reports matching those wheels found at the Pentagon to Flight 77?

Also as stated the 757 can use 8 or 10 slot wheels, and other planes use the same wheels.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fastfingersfunk

Nice find, fastfingers....just a correction, let's not confuse terminology.

'N644AA' is the 'N' number...you could call it a 'registration' number, it is not, however, a 'serial number'.

It is important, in a discussion such as this, with so many emotions flying around, to be absolutely accurate, IMO.

For edification purposes, airplanes registered in the US use 'N' numbers. The number will never be longer than SIX characters, including the leading N. It can be as short as THREE in length (these are like personalized license plates on your car....in fact, airlines routinely 'buy', or reserve, N numbers to use on their fleet.

Sometimes the N number will reflect the 'ship' number, this a number used only for internal record-keeping purposes at the airline. Of course, the airframe has a unique 'serial number' assigned by the factory, and this will be displayed on the Airworthiness Certificate...which, BTW, by law must be prominently displayed at all times. (Next time you fly, stop in and chat up the friendly pilots and ask about it...you will also see the Registration Certificate and the FCC license...so don't take my word for it, check it out, or ask around..)

Other countries have different registration 'numbers'...most use all letters, but you can tell where an airblane is registered by looking at the first letter. N for USA, of course...'C' for Canada, 'G' for Germany, 'E' for Great Britain....you get the point, I hope.

WW

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

So where are the official reports matching those wheels found at the Pentagon to Flight 77?

Also as stated the 757 can use 8 or 10 slot wheels, and other planes use the same wheels.

the thread is about a 757 not having an 8 hole wheel. it clearly does. more evidence that it was a 757. debunked. no other questions needed.

not only do the wheels match the crime scene pictures but EVERY OTHER PIECE OF DEBRIS MATCHES A BOEING 757 AS WELL.

dont ask me for an official report when all you do is say the ofiicial report is wrong anyway. so even if i had access to the "official report" you would say, as ive seen you do a million times "the official report is false". the wheel matches, as this thread suggests it didnt, END OF STORY. END OF THREAD. WRONG WRONG WRONG.

while im at it, why dont you show me the official report where it says its NOT a 757 wheel?

[edit on 3-4-2008 by fastfingersfunk]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Caustic Logic

None of the above. Looks like a 727 to me.

I doubt many lay people really know the difference between a 737 and 757 since they're configured the same? It's like so many people call all single engine private aircraft either "Piper Cub" or "Cessna". And all semi trucks are Mack trucks to some people. Like ah hah! Clearly it was a Volvo and this person testified it was a Mack truck. CONSPIRACY!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

the thread is about a 757 not having an 8 hole wheel. it clearly does. more evidence that it was a 757. debunked. no other questions needed.

As i have stated on here the 757 can use a 8 or 10 slot wheel, along with other planes. I suggest you read post before posting.

If the wheel is from Flight 77 why have they not released the official reports that match the wheels to flight 77?

Can you show me any reports that match the wheels or any other parts found to flight 77, YES or NO ?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by neverknwo

After many years of dedicated research I noticed the Inconsistencies in the debris photographed at the crime scene.
Many people who jumped on the bandwagon and said their were plane parts at the crash scene.
I agree.
Which Plane parts were they?
So after an examination the inconsistencies between the Wheels recovered on 9/11 and it actual matches with a 737.

I Compared the Slots...

nevernwo.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-4-2008 by neverknwo]

That was Rummys Spare Wheel which he Stole and was hidden in his Garage

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA....you've been a crew chief in the Air Force, right? Or, if not exactly correct, what I just wrote, feel free to correct me....

Here's a point I'd like to make, when we refer to airplane wheels. There are always a bunch of wheels and tires, already made-up and ready to mount, sitting around at every airline's maintenance base, or what I mean, at airports where the airline has its own maintenance.

This, so in case a wheel needs a change, it is available so as to minimize delays. These are not tracked by S/N, they are wheels and tires specified for the airplane....BTW, the brake discs are different, but this stuff is checked before EVERY flight, by a walk-around conducted by a pilot, and in a MX base, by a mechanic as well.

Not rocket science, but safety, safety, safety, checks and balances....

WW

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Show me 8 wheel rims, the "Black Box" recorder and why the two turbines did not leave a scratch to the left and right of the impact hole and I will reconsider my conclusion that it was not a 757 or any kind of airliner that hit the Pentagon. However, even if it was not a missle that hit the Pentagon, even if they didn't gather and hide the evidence, even if our government aren't the liars, cheats, thieves and murderers I believe they are, where are the passengers? Where are the bodies and blood everywhere? And if a 757 hit the Pentagon and did so little damage, then how is it simular planes brought down two buildings made of steel like the twin towers.

Fortunately, those who support the "Offical Stories" of 9-11 will not be lined up and shot along with those who are responsible for this attack. Odds are the Gov will get away with this and these people will as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join