It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart Chakra Radiance - what is it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
MG after trying Chakra Meditation last night I really feel I am getting the hang of balancing most of my chakras.

I know what you mean about the hear chakra being too open but I somhow managed to control it. I focused on Air to rise to the next chakra, Any love I needed to radiate I radiated to the people around me.

The Throat chakra I need to work on but the every chakra up to the throat one I felt I was doing well.

I just got the feeling I wanted to sing lol but people were in bet at the time

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kinesis
reply to post by psycho81

Maybe you should all just STOP. Everything that feels to good to be true has withdrawl symptoms when you quit. If I was do to coc aine, and then began to have all sorts of energy, able to think clearer, get rid of my aches and pains, then in spite of how much money I was spending I'd say "It couldn't hurt just one more time".

With HCR, you're giving up part of your spirit rather than money. Oh, it couldn't hurt one more time.

When people start to see signs that a coc aine user is addicted, they try to help, and maybe the person tries to quit. The person feels irritable, lethargic, trouble thinking clearly, and they need that fix just to get rid of the cobwebs.

It doesn't matter what you're told about helping other people, for God sake help yourself. All this stuff you're told supporting Chakra meditation is so your belief system is changed to accept this practise. The people you think you're helping, you're just pushing them furthur into the rut you are trying to get out of!

Your right I know you are
.... however its a little hard for me and P81 just to leave this HCR overnight... but we will whon't we P81

What we have been through was mad, it was crazy and the fact that we are here still on ATS is amazing I feel. Hey P81 we survived
well done friend and thank you for all you did for me to get me back to this sane (ish) person again. Your a real friend
I was slightly annoyed with you disappearing all weekend leaving me to deal with the aftermath of the thread but its fine
You sounded like you needed a bit of time away.

Thanks kinesis also
so you see its going to be hard but we will balance out our meditation because we will be here to help each other achieve that whon't we P81

Today the weather has been lovely and it just felt right to stand in the sun and do HCR and send it out to the creator. Is this bad? You'll say yes! I felt so much happier after doing it though, infact I felt unbalanced until I did it.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I know what you mean about the hear chakra being too open but I somhow managed to control it. I focused on Air to rise to the next chakra, Any love I needed to radiate I radiated to the people around me. reply to post by psycho81

I think this all we can do is try to control it. We've been taught too well to do anything else. Paul knew we would be naturals at it this is why he picked us.

When I first started HCR the other chakras must have been opened naturally because for several weeks just in HCR my throat would get really sore and dry. It made HCR hard for me as it hurt but I think this was the throat chakra opening and cleansing itself. Like I say I can sing more in tune now

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hahahah Well done MG I am really happy for you. Hey I think paul is one of them Scientology people look at the Ascension Process thread and you will see why.

We are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wooooooooo Hooooooooooo

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Im so worried for Drakiir P81. I really think the MODs should take this seriously now. Ive posted on the ascension thread they have to speak to Paul NOW. Drakiir says hes going away to prepare for TSOL and will not contact me again but will see me on TO. I must U2U Paul to get him to explain Drakiirs words, this is terrible.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I think you may find this chakra information a little more helpful.

www.keylonticdictionary.org...

Also any practice in opening up your chakras and radiating them out to discarnates is a practice that clearly has come from a source that is out to deceive and spiritually sabotage followers and practicers. Flag number one: if you are being taught about there being just 7 chakras then you are already set up for confusion about the workings of your consciousness. Flag number 2: If you are opening your energy fields to anything and linking your energy with whatever it is without understanding what your energy systems are in the first place and how they work, then clearly the source of the spiritual information has rose colored glasses on multidimensionally speaking that is. I find it interesting that someone wouldn't take a prescription from the doctor if the doctor had no training and also if there was no real conclusive information on how the drug works with the body systems, and yet spiritually people drop all common sense. It is the energetic structures that create the physical and so one must see that they must discern even more carefully than they would with just physically matters. Working with the chakras and opening them is fine to do, but should be done after activating your core template that is what creates your chakras in the first place. If you are working directly with the core of your being that is the multidimensional foundation of your consciousness then you will be in your power and able to be safe in a place that has many distorted energies (earth and beyond). You will be able to open to your multidimensional chakra perceptions and control and focus them in the right way.

Do the technique I have linked below and connect with the highest level of your being (in the time matrix anyways) and your core template that is what creates your chakras (all 15) as well as many other structures. any questions U2U me.

peace.

www.azuritepress.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hey guys, great thread. Just to mention the Heart Chakra, I know for a certainty that I have neglected it. I do not feel as happy or full of love as I did when I was a kid, but at the same time, I am not a kid anymore and I know much more about the world.

In any case, what are the consequences of not spending time on your heart? I usually skip it and focus on different chakras, filling them with energy and ending my meditation that way. I am positive this is not good for my alignment but I don't do chakra meditation as often as zazen...

Is it possible do you think to balance the chakras by focusing on a neglected area? My heart chakra feels like it could burst if I spend too much time on it... but maybe it is very pent up? I am extremely introverted with my emotions.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
MG, have you looked to see if their is a local meditation group to you? Just to go along, and hear their side of things, and also explain your thoughts and feelings and see what they say.

I have discovered my local spiritual group meets every Friday about 200yds away from my house, so I'm going to try and make an effort to go in the next few weeks.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by drummerboyG

Hi thanks for dropping by! Sorry I haven't got back to you but the ascension thread went mad so Ive been busy.

You know what I think Im going to leave ALL meditation for a few weeks and work out what is the right technique to do. The poster above seemed to have some good advice and I need to check out their link. They are SO right you wouldn't take a prescription drug from someone who wasn't a doctor yet I took up HCR without question didn't I
I became addicted to the love I was releasing from my heart chakra, it became out of balance because I was giving NO attention to the others.

To answer the previous question about is it just as bad to skip your heart chakra and concentrate on the others? The answer is YES because you have not tuned into your inner love it is out of balance but in the opposite way that mine was. You need a healthy heart chakra to open up the top two chakras.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by azhAa

Also any practice in opening up your chakras and radiating them out to discarnates is a practice that clearly has come from a source that is out to deceive and spiritually sabotage followers and practicers.

What wise words here! This shows HCR done on its own under the "guidance" of TSOL is wrong and just leads to heart break. During radiating to these discarnates I recieved nothing it all went to them, I was basically feeding something for a month with my spiritual love. Makes me shudder to think this. EErrr

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Is it possible do you think to balance the chakras by focusing on a neglected area? My heart chakra feels like it could burst if I spend too much time on it... but maybe it is very pent up? I am extremely introverted with my emotions.

Yes some chakras will be out of balance as you think with your heart. You have not spent enough on it whereas I spent TOO much time on it. You may find that when you first start to open your heart chakra you are overcome with feelings of love that may possibly make you cry with joy , (much as you describe above you feel like it could burst) but I think this will be an initial response to it being shut up for too long. As it becomes balanced with the others this feeling will go.
If we open the heart chakra too much we become too loving, too giving wheras if we don't open it at all the opposite will happen to us. We become as you say introverted with our feelings of love.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I would just like to say to every one that HCR is such bad thing and do not attempt it.
Today I became anxious about something work related and my whole heart chakra went into over drive, it made me ill and light headed. My whole system has been messed about with so much mentally and physically that I would not want any one else to go through this. My chest became tight and full of love and anxiety all at the same time.

What these people have done to me is wrong they have mad me ill and now I need to correct this.

What is heart chakra radiance? Not sure but under TSOL guiance it is bad on all levels.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Maybe it's a bad idea to engage in unprepared. Try something lighter first, without to much impact. Get your foundation in order before you build a palace on loose sand so to speak

I'm still planning to look into this topic and that other one www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Does this particular version of HCR suggest that you leave your heart chakra open? From what I hear that does nothing but make you 'bleed out' during the day... also makes you vulnerable to energy.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Does this particular version of HCR suggest that you leave your heart chakra open? From what I hear that does nothing but make you 'bleed out' during the day... also makes you vulnerable to energy.

I not sure they did not tell us that part of HCR. I was radiating most of the time and sometimes it got a little to much.

I feel the Chakras should only be open in meditation, Not forced open out of meditation. They should naturally close when you step back into reality.

It's about Control and Balance just like any spinning wheel of energy.
You don't want to stop the spinning, you just want to close off the energy forces you opened up to. I posted this is my topic also just incase you miss it

[edit on 1-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Mr Green, coming on ATS, and for over the last week has awakened things like brief visions. I've said so much, and gone against an imposter.. but I need to tell you something. Your spiritual awakening and you Grey nightmares.. the alien abduction you're trying so hard to run from, there is NO QUESTION the two are related.

We can travel to the future spiritually. I can, you can. Some have and got caught, some will never and refuse to even try. Our souls are rearching to go beyond a "wall". The environment is collapsing, and the aliens are keeping the public unaware, fighting amongst ourselves over petty issues. You need to already be aware of this. The pollution, along with chemical trails in the sky, and cloud seeding.. this mix is going to hold our planet hostage. We will slowly "devolve" to adapt to the precipitating pollution, and rising sea levels. You may decide to move out of the UK. Same with Japan, Hawaii. For those left.. your spirit is trying to reach them. A like to the past, a better life. Once you're established solid "mind" with those of the future, Aliens telepathically sense you, and place a burden upon you to remain. This may manifest in nightmares, greater awareness of humanity's losses, and alien abductions. The best thing for these people is to talk IT ALL OUT to other supportive people who know. There are some races of Zeta who are good, but there are others who interfere with our journey and will usurp our abilities of telepathy and hold us in repetitive fear.

This isn't making fun, I understand your spirit feels out of balance with your sense of well being. This is something you need to communicate people, but don't overdo it. This is your first month doing meditation, but try back off for a few days at a time. You won't abandon meditation, because it will give you inner strength, but you need to be less intense about it. Your awareness is a gift, a blessing.. increase your awareness not only of humanity, but the ecosystem and how honoured we should be that we live where everything on earth is open to us all. Pollution will take that away, and the aliens will possess us to serve. They'll want us to refer to them by God; this is why you and the other detest religion, because it's the Aliens' way of commanding your absolute obediance and complience. You may see it as sarcastic seduction of your inner spirit. They'll show us their vessels, we'll see their leadership. We'll be frozen in fright, and they'll drain your radiant Chakra love and treat you with respect until your energy is depleated.
Try to remain in the present, and help those who are having a difficult time as you.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kinesis

Mr Green, coming on ATS, and for over the last week has awakened things like brief visions. I've said so much, and gone against an imposter.. but I need to tell you something. Your spiritual awakening and you Grey nightmares.. the alien abduction you're trying so hard to run from, there is NO QUESTION the two are related.

Kinesis I don't know who I can trust anymore. I know this is all connected and the knowledge of this is starting to get too much to take in. What will we do when these ships come? How will we fight them? When I was so taken in by Paul Richard I started to switch "dimensions" in the day for split seconds and I saw these ships in the sky. They were big large black ships, black long battle ships with a triangle pointing up at one end. I only saw them for split seconds in the sky as if they were there but wern't. Im leaving ATS for a while I can't do this at the minute. Everything is related its just I don't know what to do about it.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Kinesis I don't know who I can trust anymore. I know this is all connected and the knowledge of this is starting to get too much to take in. What will we do when these ships come? How will we fight them? When I was so taken in by Paul Richard I started to switch "dimensions" in the day for split seconds and I saw these ships in the sky. They were big large black ships, black long battle ships with a triangle pointing up at one end. I only saw them for split seconds in the sky as if they were there but wern't. Im leaving ATS for a while I can't do this at the minute. Everything is related its just I don't know what to do about it.

You do get messages.

Live for the day, but plan for your future. Make conscious attempts to eliminate fear from your mind. The future doesn't have to be that way.. that have no power over us in the present. Careful when you're in meditation, (I know you already do, but..) meditate in peace and tranquillity. Write questions you have on a piece of paper (or notebook) before you meditate, even if it seems unimportant. Maybe just mental notes, like you would keep in a journal. When you're finished meditating, try to remember if your awareness has changed, or if you have developing insights. It will be easy to forget what your feelings are, and how your spiritual path is unfolding. ATS is good that way, but you need to make more personal notes you can reflect on later. Remember to jot down dates, and maybe changes in daily routine.

This will keep you from losing sight (or direction) of what you may be trying to do.

Just a thought...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Hope everything is ok and yes you deserve a little break from ATS, After what we have been through maybe you need a little time from meditation. It's been a bumpy ride and we need to get back to normal now

Enjoy this Sun before it starts raining for another week or so

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
EDIT BECAUSE I POSTED IN THE WRONG THREAD..

Although what I had to say could have been of some use here as well.

To sum it up, don't imbalance your chakras... go ahead, mess around with them, but balance them after or you'll experience the consequences. Radiating love is great n all... chakra imbalance is not. Just be careful.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by CavemanDD]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join