It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart Chakra Radiance - what is it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Thanks DD but I can't radiate love without feeling unbalanced yet. How is this achieved?

Ms Green

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Thanks DD but I can't radiate love without feeling unbalanced yet. How is this achieved?

Ms Green

You should look up some chakra balancing techniques, you should have a good long meditation and try to gain some insight on these things. Meditate on love, what it is, what you think it is. And try to look at in on a universal scale, not so personal and super-ficial like the love for a spouse, but its good to think about that one too. Ask yourself what you really get from that person and then figure out why you need to get that from someone else, and THEN... think about how it relates to other people, how they give you things you need as well.

You could take a very natural approach. I recommend getting out of the house, socializing, talking to a good freind that always makes you feel better, i find this balances me out.. like the only reason i go out on the weekends. And then when you think you're happy enough, meditate, balance the chakras, you'll feel 100% after, trust me
(if you can, ha)

Personally, I went through a couple days a short time ago, i was spiritually scrambled... I couldnt even meditate at one point... then I talked to a freind, she made me feel better, she flushed the crap out of my head and put the wisdom back that was always there. I felt alot better after a couple hours, then I meditated and balanced the chakras, after that, i was good as new
- And ready to love everything again.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think my heart chakra is just the strongest of my chakras and I need to accept this. As long as I don't associate radiating love with my days in TSOL I think I'll be OK. I do spend alot longer on my heart one and Im now thinking this is fine, Im feeling more balanced every day. Some days I find it actually hard to open my heart like today. Yet last night it kept opening while I was just out and about.. weird.

When you radiated alot with TSOL did you find you gained an insight into things? I did and I think thats part of the attraction to HCR and everything. Im not sure if this was coming from them or I was just awakening feelings in me that were always there but HCR made me more aware of them.

Even now when I meditate I can turn a perfectly normal meditation into a more intense session just by opening my heart chakra more. It enables me to go much further and deeper into meditation.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Personally, I went through a couple days a short time ago, i was spiritually scrambled... I couldnt even meditate at one point...

Yes I have recently been spiritually scrambled but now I am not. I have re connected to God, the one creator , the one people tryed to turn me away from and now I must never stray from my beliefs again. I am stronger for the experience but I think my spirit has been slightly damadged but it is done now and I must try and heal this.

I feel pity for the people who have tryed to damadge my spirit nothing else. I was awakening but just became side tracked, I must now begin my awakening again and with gods help this will happen. Today I felt white light fill me from the creator, this has healed me and I am grateful for this.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi Mg - good yo se you feeling better.

Caveman seems to talk sense :listen up.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I admit, I tried their HCR method for a few days and felt it made a big impact, particularly the first day.. where I spent a solid 2 hours doing it. I felt like I went up a step, you know? like a permanent change. I know I have gone through a series of changes because i'm starting to percieve things differently... but that has been an accumulation. But sometimes, i get this feeling like I go up a step somehow. I felt like that the first time I used HCR.. but I think it did kinda imbalance me, but i know it was my fault, I didn't balance myself after.

I started writing this like an hour ago, but people keep talking to me, so i'm just gunna end it before I forget what i'm talking about haha.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by granny smith

I try, but sometimes it just sounds like drunk talk. I'm not the best with words.
Thanks though

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Your awareness of yourself as a mere 'learner' is what makes you reliable as a 'teacher'. Keep learning with MG.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

But sometimes, i get this feeling like I go up a step somehow. I felt like that the first time I used HCR.. but I think it did kinda imbalance me, but i know it was my fault, I didn't balance myself after.

I pretty much agree with what you've been saying. I definitely do not agree it's the "only way" to anything. Truth is not in the technique, it's in the understanding. I have found it does leave you open to influence if you openly radiate and are not in a conductive mind frame(& especially if there is a latent fear while doing so).

I did however find it useful as a visualization tool in the very least. Bottom line is that I would not recommend abandoning your other meditation methods to switch solely to this technique.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I try, but sometimes it just sounds like drunk talk. I'm not the best with words. Thanks though

No don't be silly! Honestly you talk alot of sense. HCR is a technique that can really take your meditation to another level but it is in the understanding of why this is we need to concentrate on instead of radiating to discarnates. (Are these things actually dead or just on another dimension I never really got that?? Im through attacking their society but this is a genuine question)

I felt something try and attack me last night but this time I shut down all my chakras tight and surrounded myself with white light and it worked after about 3 trys.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

Originally posted by CavemanDD

I pretty much agree with what you've been saying. I definitely do not agree it's the "only way" to anything. Truth is not in the technique, it's in the understanding. I have found it does leave you open to influence if you openly radiate and are not in a conductive mind frame(& especially if there is a latent fear while doing so).

I did however find it useful as a visualization tool in the very least. Bottom line is that I would not recommend abandoning your other meditation methods to switch solely to this technique.

I agree we need to understand what it is we are actually doing other wise is can become quite dangerous. I found it hard to meditate when there was this feeling as you say of in built fear. Fear and meditation do not go together, how you can meditate and keep asking what colour entities are?
In meditation you need to be able to fully relax so you can concentrate on your chakras.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by granny smith

Hi granny
Yes Im feeling so much better and stronger actually now they have left me alone. Im so glad I found caveman too he really understands what its like to have gone through this process and escaped.

I had a good chat with someone on Fri night also about it all and they put me right, they said that Ive been given this spirituallity and to waste it like I did with that society was so wrong, and I must now use this experience for the better. I nearly threw away all that I am and I see this now.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Hi granny
Yes Im feeling so much better and stronger actually now they have left me alone. Im so glad I found caveman too he really understands what its like to have gone through this process and escaped.

I had a good chat with someone on Fri night also about it all and they put me right, they said that Ive been given this spirituallity and to waste it like I did with that society was so wrong, and I must now use this experience for the better. I nearly threw away all that I am and I see this now.

I felt myself starting to get weaker through the influence and the "light" that the TSOL works for does not seem to be the infinite light of creation. You mentioned being attacked: Something at one point during my experimenting with HRC tried to intimidate/test me, it was unsuccessful. However, that event told me a lot of the true nature of HCR/TSOL, which is not that of unconditional love and light.

What seemed to be attacking you?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Caveman you are strong, I got sucked streight in by TSOL I took the hard path. However I came back stronger "TSOL was like a personal test" We passed the temptation and now we have all moved on.

You talk sense and I like that

Balancing the chakras is top of the list and you should not put all the energy into only 1 of them.

Keep up the Meditation you seem like you are doing very well

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I felt myself starting to get weaker through the influence and the "light" that the TSOL works for does not seem to be the infinite light of creation. You mentioned being attacked: Something at one point during my experimenting with HRC tried to intimidate/test me, it was unsuccessful. However, that event told me a lot of the true nature of HCR/TSOL, which is not that of unconditional love and light.

What seemed to be attacking you?

You have experience of TSOL??? Yes there is intimidation and fear with HCR. I think it is either these Group entities or more real the Grays. Im glad it was unsuccssful with you.
What attacked me? I never saw it I only heard it and felt it. Id had a run in with Darcon a TSOL elder, telling him not to threaten me and then that night I went to sleep, closed my eyes then awoke with my heart chakra booming away on an astral plane. I knew immediatly it was an attack from who ever TSOL prays to, be in dead people or Grays. They then said I would feel the full force of their power and I did. I am not scared of these Group entities in any way now so the only way they could attack me was to open my heary chakra and take me to the astral plane. Very devious, very manipulative, very Gray I must say.

It is NOT the infinate light of creation, the light I trust now is violet. Group entities can fake white light. Just before I was about to give up TSOL, in meditation I saw a wonderful diplay of white light, I took this as a sign to join TSOL how wrong I was. It was not the infinate light of creation, it was the white light of trickery. I do still find that surrounding myself with white light does act as protection as it did last night. Maybe my white light is not their white light.

What is unconditional love? It is love that is all accepting ,all giving ,all loving and all understanding with No fear. HCR love under TSOL is non of these.

Turn away I say, turn away.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You have experience of TSOL??? Yes there is intimidation and fear with HCR. I think it is either these Group entities or more real the Grays. Im glad it was unsuccssful with you.

Astrally I can take care of myself just fine as the TSOL found out. There definitely IS an infinite white light of creation & love, but the idea of the TSOL seems to be somewhat of a testing mechanism as opposed to a direct function of this light.

I think Mr. Richard would take offense to being lumped in with the Greys, but I must say I felt that type of influence along with that episode. This area in particular(EBE's) is where myself & Mr. Richard disagree a bit. It gets hard to communicate what I know in words, but if EBE's are real, and really do talk, influence, & sometimes abduct us while dreaming then I may have had a couple of "pow-wow's" with our pan-dimensional-intergalactic pals.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Very intresting stuff. How many people has Paul screwed with then, must have been going on for a while. I was looking over another forum and in 2004 he at it then. Same old TSOL and how he can talk to saints, He really needs looking into by the FBI or something. He is playing with peoples minds and some may take it too far.

I mean look at Drakiir, If he is not with Paul on this he really needs help now because his life is in danger. Darcon is only 16 he has a whole life ahead of him and it been shattered by some scientology freek. I don't mean to have a go at him all the time but I want to stop him putting people through what we have been through.

So glad you got away from TSOL. Anyone reading this stell well away, From HCR and TSOL.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Astrally I can take care of myself just fine as the TSOL found out. There definitely IS an infinite white light of creation & love, but the idea of the TSOL seems to be somewhat of a testing mechanism as opposed to a direct function of this light.

I think Mr. Richard would take offense to being lumped in with the Greys, but I must say I felt that type of influence along with that episode. This area in particular(EBE's) is where myself & Mr. Richard disagree a bit. It gets hard to communicate what I know in words, but if EBE's are real, and really do talk, influence, & sometimes abduct us while dreaming then I may have had a couple of "pow-wow's" with our pan-dimensional-intergalactic pals.

This is my reply below, can't get rid of the quote colour!

How do you achieve 100% astral protection? Last night they tryed to attack me again, I felt them open my 6th chakra (this is how they keep me awake for hours then they just abuse me as Im so tired) so I shut it down immediatley.

You say Paul would protest at being lumped in with the Grays but what better way to hide what you actually have sided with than to publicly say all Grays are bad. He controlled my mind beyond belief, him and his elders, no man can do this from such distance. They got into my EVER thought, they controlled me and this must come from a higher source than Paul Richard. The control came from HCR no doubt, who or what was this HCR being radiated to? I ask again do you think it was dead people I discarnates or pan -dimensional-galactic pals as you put it. Whatever it was it WAS something as I felt it everyday in me, controlling me and no matter how I tryed to escape it called me back.

I still feel connected to my old friends in TSOL do you? I feel connected on a dimensional scale, I can sometimes feel them radiating or just feel them there. Its weird and I don't think this connection will ever go. What is this connection? We attempted some experiment of joining up our minds in HCR and this may be the reason why I feel this constant connection. Its not too bad now I balance the chakras but it would be interesting to see if psycho felt the same?

Do you psycho? Can you still feel the connection?

[edit on 6-4-2008 by Mr Green]

[edit on 6-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Thank you for your concerns, but trust me, there was nothing to "get away" from in my case.

"How do you achieve 100% astral protection? Last night they tryed to attack me again, I felt them open my 6th chakra (this is how they keep me awake for hours then they just abuse me as Im so tired) so I shut it down immediatley."

Remember the power is not in the technique, it's in the understanding. You need nothing to facilitate a projection other then your own will. Trying using and empowering concept to alleviate any fear you may have while there(or attacked). As I'm sure you've heard people say things like "I'm a knight there!" would be an example. You can use this tool(or technique) as well as your chakra balancing until your consciousness gets used to functioning at that level. Know that you cannot be hurt there either unless you accept it in someway, there is always a higher plane.

oh and 100% projection is a relative term in the astral plane, as it is like waves of contextual concepts floating in an ocean of time.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I can MG yes very good point you must be thinking with me on this one

I still feel connected but I can block it out. You should try get a book called A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle I posted some of his YouTube videos on my topic.

Just downloaded A new earth in MP3 ( Audio Book ) and it explaines alot about Ego really intresting and a lot Ego is the foundations for Pauls TSOL. Honnest read it and you will become more aware just by reading it. So much of what we have been through he talkes about.

We are connected on a level never thought possible because we have been blinded by Ego. As I said really intresting helps you see the simple things in life that mean so much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join