It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever Happened to American Airlines Flight 77 as seen by SamDanner

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
To all ATS Members and readers:
After writting many Posts all over the ATS board about Flight 77 and what I saw down there at the Pentagon, I have decided to leave the everlasting truth on this board with no lies, embellishments and blown out of proportion half truths that have been floating around ever since the SamDanner eyewittness issue became puplic. So with the ATS webmasters permission, I will declare this new thread as the official thread for Whatever Happened To American Airlines Flight 77. I was there and I will tell the story as complete as I can. I just wrote a 4000 character post at a thread called A Boeing 757 did not hit the Pentagon. So read all of that stuff, but I am writting the story right here at this new thread and that is that. Let me kindly write the detailed account in at least in two Large posts and then I want to hear from real honest to God people who really want to know what is going on. I have taken my website down and I will write the final draft here as I do not know how much time I have. So I will tell you this. I do not have the answers. But I will cause alot of questions to be raised. I am not a Conspiracy Person! I love the Jewish people! I am not a Zionist! I do not work for the Mossad! I am not employed by the United States Goverment as an agent or a shill or any other silly character. If you want to Flame me , then go ahead. ATS can make the call. I will not respond to silly sarcastic questions. So it is time for a break. I will answer questions at those other threads. Once I get this story done here then here is where I will be.
SamDanner American Airlines Flight 77. A memorial of one persons thoughts

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SamDanner

Hey Sam, instead of writing about writing your experience, why don't you actually write about it?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

I thought Sam died of lymphoma back in 06? EDIT: I guess he is STILL fighting it.
He has done his story in the past on several different forums and was....well...shown he was mistaken?

[edit on 29-3-2008 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

This is the first that I've ever heard of him. It looks like he joined ATS this month and apparently he has a story to tell. Are you saying that this is a hoax?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Boone... I don't want to break forum rules... but the guy is not stable. I don't want to seem like a jerk.. He is suffering from Lymphoma and has tried to say he was at the Pentagon. His story does not add up. This guy could be him or maybe not. Either way, his story is not right. I think Craig Ranke even called him out. As did Dylan Avery.

I will post some stuff here that I have read.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sam Danner...Before you write a 4 thousand word post. You should know that your story has been out there for years:

WING TV Interview with Sam Danner (excerpts) - August 10, 2006, 8:45 pm

Victor Thorn: On the morning of September 11, 2001, at approximately 9:37 am, were you at the Pentagon when the Pentagon event took place?

Sam Danner: No sir, I was not at the Pentagon. I was at my home in Hagerstown, Maryland, watching, I guess, the first tower get hit.

Lisa Guliani: Sam, I just want to make it very clear to our listeners. You were NOT at the Pentagon at the moment of impact, correct? You didn't see any impact?

Sam Danner: I was not at the Pentagon at the moment of impact. I was not on Route 27 south at the moment of impact. No, I did not see a Global Hawk hit the Pentagon. I was not present. I was in Hagerstown, Maryland at the time of the collision.

===================================

Dylan Avery's Loose Change Forum (excerpts) - August 8, 2006, 9:15 pm

I am Sam Danner, Matthew Danner's father.

What my son Matthew has told you is very true. I was at home when the World Trade Centers were hit. Yes, I got my son out of bed and we watched it on TV. I lied to you the seeking public on the truth about 9-11.

I did not, and I repeat, did not see anything hit the Pentagon. I lied about the whole alleged crash. However, my encounter with Pentagon officials stands.

I am sorry that I lied to the American Free Press, and I am sorry to Eric Hufschmid and Christopher Bollyn. I am sorry to everyone on this board.

E-mail from Sam Danner to his son, Matthew Danner - August 4, 2006, 9:44 am (excerpts)

As you well know I sent you and Pickering and Piper and Chris an e-mail saying that I lied about the whole thing.

Do what you have to do, son. I deserve it. I sent everyone an e-mail that I lied, and I am going to contact Piper to make sure that he knows I am the bad guy.

WING TV Interview with Sam Danner (part two) - August 10, 2006, 8:45 pm

Sam Danner: I just have a wild imagination. But it made the story complete. Because if I said I saw the thing come around, this unknown thing, and because I've got other people - other 9-11 truthseekers - wanting me to see a Global Hawk. That's what they wanted me to see.

Lisa Guliani: Let me stop you right there. Sam, who wanted you to see a Global Hawk?

Sam Danner: You really want me to say that?

Lisa Guliani: Yeah, yeah.

Sam Danner: Eric... umm umm.

Lisa Guliani: Hufschmid?

Sam Danner: Yes. Begins with an "H". Hufschmid.

Lisa Guliani: He wanted you to see a Global Hawk?

Sam Danner: Okay, I wasn't sure. I thought it was a cruise missile that hit it. This is my personal opinion. But I didn't know anything about, you know, about this Global Hawk thing. Eric sent me this picture of this thing, and that jet engine reminded me of a cruise missile. I just went ahead and felt ... that I felt more or less a psychological pressure. He didn't say, "Sam, this is what, you know, you've got to say you saw this." But I felt that this was what I was supposed to say I saw. It flowed good with the story. I can't blame this man. You know, I'm taking the rap for this. But you know, I guess I was helped out, or edged on a little bit. But I'm not blaming him.

Lisa Guliani: Did he send you pictures of any other type of aircraft, or just that one?

Sam Danner: No, ma'am. He just sent me pictures of that particular device.

Phone Messages from Sam Danner to Matthew Danner (excerpts) - July & August, 2006

Sam Danner: You know I like to mess around with people's minds and stuff. But I know it wasn't a 757 that hit that thing, so I don't know. It doesn't justify telling them a story that was that other thing - that Global Hawk. So yeah, I admit my faults & failures. Yeah, it was outright trash.

Sam Danner: This is something that is 65% true. Yes, it's got some lying in it. All right? I'm gonna deal with that myself. But for that least little glory that I would get, let me have that.

Sam Danner: Eric, the producer, said that the story is too hot to let go because the Pentagon stuff is more important, uhh, than the other thing, the made-up stuff about the Global Hawk and all that crap.

Yikes... a few fries short of a happy meal if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
On Christmas Eve 2006 over at the Jref Forum Mr. Danner posted this:

(in part)

As I was hasty and driving my car at unsafe speeds in Washing ton D,C, I got another phone call from My wife stated to me that UPI issue was not to run but flight 77 was inroute to Washington D.C. All I could think of was a Nuclear Bomb of sorts on this aircraft. So I missed My exit to the George Washington Parkway. I found Myself in northern Virginia on rt I-395. I thought Great I am lost and I want to Get home. I turned off at any exit I could find. I saw a RT.27 exit sign and I when for it. On my land!!! I was getting close to the Pentagon and I saw Traffic slowing down and I was getting mad and then I saw it. I stopped the car and I pulled off to the right and I got out off My car only to see a Gulfstream 350 Style Aircraft headed right to me/us, I only saw One engine in the tail of the aircraft. I was put under the heat to say that it was a Global Hawk.

forums.randi.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Thanks for the link Captain.

This should be very interesting!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

LOL! Give the Cap'n credit for a new ATS record of sorts--debunked before he even posts!

This should be interesting indeed...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

* bows*

I agree gottago... I am looking forward to his post..... Not sure where it is though.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Dear Mr. Boone Sir:
A nice remark indeed and I expect others of your sill style to follow. Take it or leave it my kind Friend. I talk straight up and have to hear this sillynest and I have not written a word. Well you Brits can have your Tea Party when it is done. After I am dust and ashes you all will still be lead astray. Kick Back Boone 870. You do not frighten this mate.
SamDanner American Airlines Flight 77.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

CaptainObvious:
Everything that you cut and paste is very much indeed on the internet as I write this. I am going to tell this story as I saw it. You Professional Mental Health experts need to retune your thinking. If you want a fight I will break the ATS Protocals and they can ban me forever. It is a Damn shame to wish that someone had already died of Cancer. Is this Britians way of thought? Shame on all of you. All of you I was to follow CaptainObvious URLS on me. I have my URLS to blow him out. Now ATS webmasters, what say ye?
SamDanner American Airline Flight 77

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SamDanner

I talk straight up and have to hear this sillynest and I have not written a word.
Which is exactly my point. You've been talking about talking about your Pentagon experience without actually talking about it.

I read through the rest of your posts and couldn't find anything about what you actually witnessed, did I miss something?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I'm all ears / eyes.

Enlighten me.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This is most strange threat. I have ever read so far!!!

You guys are kicking each others ass before anything is laid down to public eyes!

- Debunked before say a word
- Promised words without publishing those
- Angry fight with relatives involved
- Personal level accusations...

--- Huh.

Interesting to see how this will continue!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Sam,

You said you witnessed the plane and then later admitted that you weren't there until later.

You said you saw a global hawk but there was no global hawk.

Many of us know there was a deception in Arlington and maybe you saw or heard something that could have been useful but unfortunately since you already admitted to not telling the truth your credibility on the matter will forever be in question.

It's best you simply let it go.

Craig

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I left it go Mr. Craig because My Familly was threatened to have an accident. Do you in your right mind have a son and 2 daughters and a wife of 30 years behind you that you will surrender to your Queen? Answer me that young man!!! Answer!!! WINGTV was a set up con Job with a one Mr. Russell Pickering. I confessed on live Radio that I make the whole story up. But no Damnit!! You stuck -up People at this site are looking for a Pissing contest before I ever write one word of truth. What is wrong Brits? You are afraid? What is the issue here? I have never saw a bunch of Conceited People from the UK like the ones attacking me here. What the hell do any of you know abput the DOD or the NSA or the CIA or for that matter your own Damn secret service. O yes I could write alot your great country. I see your plan. Piss the old Cancer patient off. Get the best of Him. Well it will not work mate. Go ahead with your know it all 25 year old pissing contest. I mean you Young people think you are sinless!! Well God be with you young Sainted ones for I am not sinless. I had to lie. And if you do not want to hear it then so be it. And I will say it.
# You!!!!!!!!
There ATS, ban My ass. It does not mean a thing to those souls lost in 9/11 in New York City New York. Or to the Britts in the Tube bombs and to me mates in Australia in Bali. You are a Mockery to all of England. Godspeed and just talk about your Pride to God. There is no story for you cannot believe yourselfs.
SamDanner American Airlines Flight 77/ United States of America.
# you all !!!!!!!!
Ban me me from this group. My I.P. address is gone. G-day Jerks

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

That pretty well sums up where I'm at.

For the others, he did give some of this already over here.

I'm not here to hyper-analyze or participate in drama. I'm interested in the account of Sam Danner, again, whatever that winds up being. Sam, sorry for CO's careless comment above, and if you can keep it level then I'll listen. As Craig says maybe you saw some useful evidence. But I'm not holding my breath. Speak up or don't. And take care, alright?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamDanner
I see your plan. Piss the old Cancer patient off. Get the best of Him. Well it will not work mate. Go ahead with your know it all 25 year old pissing contest. I mean you Young people think you are sinless!! Well God be with you young Sainted ones for I am not sinless. I had to lie. And if you do not want to hear it then so be it. And I will say it.
**** You!!!!!!!!
There ATS, ban My ass.
*** you all !!!!!!!!
Ban me me from this group. My I.P. address is gone. G-day Jerks

Or you could go that way. Alright then.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I did hear he passed away...then I edited my comment... GEEEESH!

Why does he think we are all Brits?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join