It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Corpus Christi area over the weekend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hi all, just found this news clip on a local channel in TX. Is there anyone on here in the Corpus Christi area that got better footage or photos? Or that saw what these people saw over the weekend? This happened Saturday 3/22/08? Anyone in the area see anything that night? Witnesses said it was visible for at least 10-15 minutes.

I don't know how to imbed the film on this thread but here's the link to it.

www.kiiitv.com...

[edit on 25-3-2008 by LateApexer313]

[edit on 25-3-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
And here's an interview with the man that captured the footage on his phone, on the same news channel...

www.kiiitv.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I just saw this posted on www.ufocasebook.com... and it was interesting. Perhaps Corpus Christi is next in line for sightings. Maybe they got tired with Stephenville...

Good to see David Caron speak at last!

Watch it here: www.kiiitv.com...

Area sightings took place this past Saturday 3/22/08 FYI so this is a fresh new case.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yes ufo reality...interesting to see Mr. Caron speak. I was looking for more printed stories about this Corpus Christi UFO and couldn't find any...and I went to the site you put in your post. Great site, thanks, that's one I don't have in my favorites. I am still hoping that there are people in the Corpus Christi area on this site who saw the object and will come forward.

Hopefully, it won't be another "legally blind" witness as in the video lol. And I certainly don't blame the man who recorded the footage of the Corpus Christi object for remaining in the shadows after what happened to the Stephenville witnesses.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Wow, I'm kind of shocked there's no Corpus Christi people out there on ATS who either saw this object or heard about it on the news? Especially since the reporters stated they got numerous e-mails and phone calls asking what the object was etc. I realize it was a holiday weekend but surely someone out there saw or heard about it from a friend or relative? Especially since it's been on the local news twice so far that I have found?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If nothing else, since, I think this is an important sighting since the local media is actually reporting it, what do you think after viewing the phone camera footage? And after hearing the witnesses' responses, by e-mail on the video? I think it's also interesting that the local station actually sent a reporter to Stephenville to interview Mr. Caron about his footage as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
After seeing the footage and hearing the comments from the witnesses, this definitely sounds like the real deal. I'm glad it's at least getting some local coverage.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Neiby

Glad you think so also Neiby, I am surprised it isn't getting more attention on ATS yet, but thanks for looking at the videos and commenting. I get all giddy when ANY media coverage results in sightings like this, and I find it very exciting and always wish more people did!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I'm sure we'll hear more about it. It seems like they're asking people who saw it to email kiiitv.com so I would imagine they'll make another video with witnesses talking about what they saw.

There isn't a whole lot of information to comment or speculate on right now. Maybe that's why folks on ATS are sitting back and just keeping an eye on this one for now.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This was already posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And possibly elsewhere as well.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Thread closed.

See above post by Gray Basket for thread with earlier time stamp.

Please redirect your comments to that thread.

new topics

top topics

join