It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys (ZETA) Aliens info

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I just thought I should share some information I got when I
telepathically interacted with these Zeta (Greys) aliens.

Original created around 5.2 Billion years ago in Ancient Orion
and were called
**WahSahTao.

They could eat; usually worms, cookies(breads), and water.
Had intenstines, and gentials.

The females could at this time bred; liter... 5 children.

Eventually, around 5 Billion years ago, they had a great uprising against their masters and started the Orion empire; then called themselves
**SahTao.
This is what they did 5 billion years ago, I very sick story.

They removed the intestines and genetials; and went to
cloning technology. Their Orion Empress took her purity DNA and
cloned/modified.

They killed alot of the old orions and took their souls and put them
into different ZETA clone bodies; usually the tallest only being 7' tall.

The BLUE orions (eyes like human), became Blue Zetas
etc...

I think recently for the past few million years ago, they just now call
themselves ZETAS.

The original white zetas were usually 7' to 10' tall.
Breath in; CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)
Expell: O2
Blood is yellow..
have 3 fingers, and 5 toes.

They are extremely physically weak beings, they usually rely on
cybernetic crystal implant technology to enslave other races to do
their dirty work.

Basically; there is various types in the heirarchy.

White Zeta (ELITES)
Yellow Zeta
Red Zeta
Blue Zeta (most are dead)

Rigelian Greys
Zeta Reticulian 1 & 2 (2s have eyelids and usually 3' 1/2 feet tall max)

These beings are very much like WASPs, they have a collective consciousness much like a HIVE MIND. They call it a Zeta High Command
or Matrix.

Zeta Reticulian 1s do it like this;

always groups of 5 (5 is a special # for them)

1 Warlord (group of 5)
+
+
Bunker Commanders (group of 5)

They use telepathy sort of internet; it is quite fascinating how it works,
very well organized.

Ohya; most of these ZETAs usually function/work at higher physical densities.

5th to 7th Physical Density.

3rd physical density is the level most of us on planet earth are at, and most of us can't see them.

I can see them very easily and their spacecrafts; I guess I got activated; the third eye (ajna).

I know all the above is hard to believe; but it is quite true; I swear. Please pass it on to others; a more awareness of them might help us thwart their invasion plans. The mean key is the Shadow Government; they need to do something in a good conscience to help the human race on this planet.

Also they need to remove those saphire (ECS crystal mind control) implants at the back of the scalp that manipulates the aural and visual cortexes.

The problem is they need to get to 6 th physical density (I think they have achieved 5 th physical density with their jets).

Also to understand fully how they do those PORTAL jumps; or
how to go faster than light.

What they use is spirits called 1 eyed black triangles; that a jet or spacecraft enters; this 1 eyed black triangle spirit then shoots propels the
higher physical density craft (must be 5th physical density) minimum.
They call these 1 eyed black triangles: friends; and range
from various sizes.

I live near Vancouver, Canada... surrey, newton; and I see these Zeta Reticulian and US jets weekly; they usually form a triangle pattern and in the middle have a 1 eyed black triangle that they use to travel through a portal.

Sorry, so long, well just like to help out the fellow human race.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
That last line mate, "just try and help out the human race", is totally opposite to what your post was about.

all you did was detail how they became and what they are. You have not explained what they are doing here, how they are interacting with our governments, what is their goal, and finally, how the heck are they going to help us?

You said yourself that they are physically weak beings that put implants into others to get them to do their dirty work for them, so is this "helping" the human race a charade to enslave us into becoming their foot soldiers?

Please explain?

Or else this is another false claim thread poster like all the many others that come onto ATS proclaiming they know it all with nothing to back it up.

Could somebody please post some alien info that actually is credible for once?

Alextron,

If you interact with them, ask them what, where and when the next major golabl incident will be and if you get it right, I might start listening to you

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This is quite credible information and went thru incredible pain and misery to aquire this information.

Orion Empire (ZETAS) want DNA material and slave labour; they have
a subtle conquest going on. They regard humans as inferior and insectoids as superior they are into species bigotry. (very rare if some aren't)

I know in my country, I was told by this interrogated Zeta Commander, a later defector; she told me around 1985 their was a deal in Canada.
The foolish Shadow Government gave them permission as a result,
they are coerced and the citizens have to pay the consequences.

In exchange the Shadow Government aquired some of their technology or power.

-Cloning technology (20hrs/body)
-Element 115 antigrav plates
-Higher physical density (upto 5th)

Is this information credible; it completely depends on your belief system;
if your extremely skeptical, well it is hard to prove to you.

All I can say it is quite true; I'm quite skeptical and scientifically minded as well. I love TRUTH and I experienced it; changed my life greatly in the last 3 years.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
lets see how far this goes

firstly, with all the information you've accumulated please answer these questions

1) why are people abducted and what is the alien(s) that are doing it

2) are reptilians and nordic aliens real

3) what's happening in 2012

iv got more comin

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
My question is:

If you know them so good! When are we going to get aquatinted!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
As far as I know these Grey aliens rarely abduct, they have no need.

All they have to do is pass thru your home walls at 5th or 6th physical density and check you out while you are sleeping.

I think they are interested in human genetics and also they are also into soul hunting. Yes, they are after your soul.

Yep, reptilians are real;

Usra Major : 4' auburn red reptoids (very old race 14 billion years old)
Altarian Green reptoids and dinoids
Promina Centaurian yellow reptoids (ningishiada's) our prime concern
they are only 4.3 light years away.

Nordics; yep the pleaidians are similiar to Germans.

2012? Well apparently there will be a great awaken somewhere between 2012-2030s; where much of the world is transformed; meaning us
humans will ascend to higher physical density and get activated.
Before then, there will be major world events and afterwards things will get a bit better.

Aquainted? hehehe... Yeah, well I have a funny situation
where I live; you see these Zeta Reticulian 1s have a bunker in the forest behind my house apparently around 100' deep and they have their spacecrafts come by almost every day.

Then they have their US drone human jets fly over my house all the time, and intercept or fly over me at low altitude when I walk to the corner gas station. Lol... crazy, but true. obviously they are tracking/monitoring me, and waiting.

I have psionically anger blasted their spacecrafts and faught them; so far we have a bit of ceasefire. Sort of in a stalemate...

One of the zeta reticulian 1s, nicknamed Peter... gave me a deal for 10years; they won't try to kill me. But we will see, until then.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
1) are any one of these people interviewed on the camelotproject the real deal or not projectcamelot.org...

2) who are the elites

3) how long have the government known about the aliens

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by alextron

I think they are interested in human genetics and also they are also into soul hunting. Yes, they are after your soul.

Man why do you mess with them? You already know they are out for souls. Scream for Jesus if you get in trouble bro.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by alextron

May I lead you in the direction of another person who has so-called telepathic conversations with Zeta's, Nancy. It's funny how many people claim to have telepathic communications with Zeta's yet they all have different stories to tell of their agendas and histories. Funny about that!

www.zetatalk.com...

Sounds a bit like a pseudo religion doesn't it! It certainly has the same M.O as religion! Each religion claims to have their so-called hotline to heaven yet God is apparently telling them all different stories (if they are to be believed)

I wonder who's the one telling the truth and who's telling fibs here?

1. Some Zeta Contactees?
2. All Zeta Contactees?
3. None of the above?

What I find amazing is that most people know when they are talking to themselves, or to their own brains. Asking a question of one's self. Then there's those who believe each function of the brain is a channeled message from across the Universe. I just don't understand that leap in logic.

Alextron, it's not even a good story you spin IMHO. There are many others that tell these tales with far more eloquence. Pardon me if I don't believe a word of it. Am I alone in this reaction?

[edit on 25/3/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Bunker behind your house
and you have no proof of this!Take a few photos this will make your case stronger!

There is some info that even i could obtain, from the internet that you have produced, we are looking for hard evidance!

but i`m listening to what you have to say.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
it strikes me whenever a person is asked about certain dates or years or actual events to come, they would become very cryptic

and for those who cried out loud about doomsdays with a specific date, those are very often conveniently enough time away. Maybe they want to have enough time to enjoy the attention or to see how many responses they will get? Or when these specific dates are over, they will come up with a "good excuse" why a certain event did not occur the way it was planned. Either because it is the parrelel timeline or that the higher beings decided to postpone the event etc

in this case we are dealing with a dude prefering the former of giving a cryptic answer to the 2012 question and even expand it to 2030s (which could be as well 2039)

[edit on 25/3/08 by IchiNiSan]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
How do we kill these aliens before they kill us?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by alextron
I just thought I should share some information I got when I
telepathically interacted with these Zeta (Greys) aliens.

Original created around 5.2 Billion years ago in Ancient Orion
and were called
**WahSahTao.

They could eat; usually worms, cookies(breads), and water.
Had intenstines, and gentials.

The females could at this time bred; liter... 5 children.

Eventually, around 5 Billion years ago, they had a great uprising against their masters and started the Orion empire; then called themselves
**SahTao.
This is what they did 5 billion years ago, I very sick story.

They removed the intestines and genetials; and went to
cloning technology. Their Orion Empress took her purity DNA and
cloned/modified.

They killed alot of the old orions and took their souls and put them
into different ZETA clone bodies; usually the tallest only being 7' tall.

The BLUE orions (eyes like human), became Blue Zetas
etc...

I think recently for the past few million years ago, they just now call
themselves ZETAS.

The original white zetas were usually 7' to 10' tall.
Breath in; CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)
Expell: O2
Blood is yellow..
have 3 fingers, and 5 toes.

They are extremely physically weak beings, they usually rely on
cybernetic crystal implant technology to enslave other races to do
their dirty work.

Basically; there is various types in the heirarchy.

White Zeta (ELITES)
Yellow Zeta
Red Zeta
Blue Zeta (most are dead)

Rigelian Greys
Zeta Reticulian 1 & 2 (2s have eyelids and usually 3' 1/2 feet tall max)

These beings are very much like WASPs, they have a collective consciousness much like a HIVE MIND. They call it a Zeta High Command
or Matrix.

Zeta Reticulian 1s do it like this;

always groups of 5 (5 is a special # for them)

1 Warlord (group of 5)
+
+
Bunker Commanders (group of 5)

They use telepathy sort of internet; it is quite fascinating how it works,
very well organized.

Ohya; most of these ZETAs usually function/work at higher physical densities.

5th to 7th Physical Density.

3rd physical density is the level most of us on planet earth are at, and most of us can't see them.

I can see them very easily and their spacecrafts; I guess I got activated; the third eye (ajna).

I know all the above is hard to believe; but it is quite true; I swear. Please pass it on to others; a more awareness of them might help us thwart their invasion plans. The mean key is the Shadow Government; they need to do something in a good conscience to help the human race on this planet.

Also they need to remove those saphire (ECS crystal mind control) implants at the back of the scalp that manipulates the aural and visual cortexes.

The problem is they need to get to 6 th physical density (I think they have achieved 5 th physical density with their jets).

Also to understand fully how they do those PORTAL jumps; or
how to go faster than light.

What they use is spirits called 1 eyed black triangles; that a jet or spacecraft enters; this 1 eyed black triangle spirit then shoots propels the
higher physical density craft (must be 5th physical density) minimum.
They call these 1 eyed black triangles: friends; and range
from various sizes.

I live near Vancouver, Canada... surrey, newton; and I see these Zeta Reticulian and US jets weekly; they usually form a triangle pattern and in the middle have a 1 eyed black triangle that they use to travel through a portal.

Sorry, so long, well just like to help out the fellow human race.

It is people like you that have drug UFO research into the mud.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Well since his last visit was August 26, 2008 and his last post on this thread was in March I don't understand why he didn't continue posting here answering the questions and revealing more of this "truth"... maybe because it's BS?

Edit

It seems this guy actually believed some of this stuff. His first thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very imaginative indeed:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-11-2008 by JackHill]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
1.) Lay OFF the mind altering drugs.

2.) Lay OFF the mind altering drugs.

I dont get what is with all the telepathy contact from strange alien races these days.

Too much television in the US... More and more posts like this comes out and if anyone had seen series like Stargate SG-1 or Invasion... One can so quickly pick up similarities between the OPs post and various TV series.

EPIC FAIL!

TO ADD:

The author of these type of posts, when confronted for THE SMALLEST!!!! type of proof, disappear off the thread to never be seen or heard again.

PROOF PEOPLE PROOF!!!

There are hundreds if different ways of to obtain the tinest about of hard evidence, yet no one ever comes forward with any.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by bskivss3]

[edit on 20-11-2008 by bskivss3]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I was referred to this tread to get answers to some questions I place in another thread. Apparently you know all about greys – What a waste of time but if your still around come over to my thread and answer some really simple questions honestly my questions regarding greys are very simple

Tell me about the greys please

see you there

PS others are also welcome

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Do you know that the name/label "Zeta" for the greys was 'invented' by nancy of zetatalk? She just needed a name and said ..oh why not name them Zeta (from Zeta Reticuly (human invention) or how that system is called).

And now you tell us that the Grey name themself Zetas!? You can not be serious. Sorry but that leaves no credibility on your story.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Colonizers of Earth
Our planet has been invaded by an extraterrestrial race
Given its attractiveness as a water world, Earth must have been susceptible to interest by more advanced civilizations. The colonizers seem to be the Zeta Reticulians.

See
knol.google.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reading most of these posts it really shows how humans that dont understand something either dismiss it as fake, stupid, or completly impossible. this, among other things, is why i hate us as a species. our greed and rediculous actions to unknown things really gets under my skin. I believe you OP. or if anything believe that its very possible that they have contacted you. just scroll past the negative posts and know that they simply just dont understand, and will unavoidably be close-minded.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Aquainted? hehehe... Yeah, well I have a funny situation where I live; you see these Zeta Reticulian 1s have a bunker in the forest behind my house apparently around 100' deep and they have their spacecrafts come by almost every day.

Ok, well I live in Vancouver so why don't you post a google map of this forest so I can go check it out for the rest of the skeptical members here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join