It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens have a god?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ok, I started thinking about this earlier today. All of the religions on this planet belive in a god, whatever form that may take. I started to think about ET'S and what their religious beliefs would be, if they believed in the concept or not.

My question is, Do you think aliens have believe in a god and what are your theories about who or what they believe in.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by out there20]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by out there20

Aliens probably do have a God. Do they worship the same god, like we do. Like the most high God or some other god. I don't know. It also that some the aliens don't believe in a god. While other believe you are your own god.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
it'll depend on how advanced the alien race is. if their race is in its infancy, it is possible that gods and goddesses would exist to explain what they cannot understand.

that is human nature, but whether or not it is alien nature...your guess is as good as mine?

humans are born without knowledge of their world, but it is easy to think that an alien race could be born omniscient, so whether or not they believe in gods or goddesses would be dependent on if there really are those deities.

it's hard to think about the possibilities, because they are endless when you stop limiting yourself to a human/Earth perspective.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
there are beings that create physical realities like our universe, and there are even less beings that create theirs, and so on and so forth until there is only one that creates them all within it self.
The higher the reality, the less number of particulars or beings.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Well, unless we actually talk to the aliens, we will not know. But to expand on the question - what would happen if the aliens have a similar (if not "the same") beliefs we have? Would that confirm that there is a god?

Anyway, I don't think it has to do with how advanced anything is, but rather on how their society is. If there is a law that prohibits any belief in the supernatural, then maybe they don't believe in a god.

But until the aliens have explored every possible thing in existance, there will always be something that is unknown, thus there is always the possibility of beings replacing that unknown with the supernatural. And for that matter, how do anyone define "supernatural"?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Yeah, you mean those ZETA (GREYS) Aliens?

I had telepathic interactions with them and yes they do have a GOD.

I was actually talking to them about Jesus and they are well aware.

This is the ancient Orion Story, sort of sad.

5 Billion years ago in Ancient Orion (mid star), there was
Orion Commencion Ort (OCO); not an empire, sort of a Republic.
Ruled by the ancient Kratoa (Blue Orions 7', they have eyes similiar to us, not slanted).

They created a race of waspoid (insectoid) white zetas; original called
WahSahTao or they later changed to Sahtao (now most of them use Zeta).

They use to worship or some still do, a deity named..

GO (Which is actually the Lord of Spirits or God the Holy SPirit). He actually
talked to me about this, had to do major past life work.

Anyhow, one of the female 10' WahSahTao (White Zetas) named
EIT (hess ich tos): means the one who likes to teahc and enlighten.
E (Hess) lead a surprise revolution against OCO and started the
Orion Empire (5 billion years ago). And the original good blue orions
left in exile.

I have heard recently she is now dead and no longer the empress as
of Jan 2007, and I guess the Orion Empire is still working away
along with our Shadow Governments.

Sadly, this E (Hess) also blasphemed the God the Holy Spirit and she
manipulated the catholic church for around 700-800 years.
I figured this out by looking at the title of Whitley Striber's Communion
book and saw a Zeta... then I figured this out. That is why she got in
trouble and got assassinated.

These Zeta ghosts and living still lurk around on Planet Earth; if you see
one watch out and be careful when you interact with them.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I think an alien species could have a goddess setup. Dolphins and elephants have a mother-oriented community setup, a matriarch society, so why not aliens? Why people automatically assume it's a big Father when it could be a Big Mother, that is western thinking. A goddess alien religion would offend some earth-folk, enough to make them want to destroy the aliens, if they ever met.

Also, what if some physical object, no matter how stupid-looking, was their deity? What if they came to earth, and fell before the lima bean plants, worshipping their holy bean? Or, if their deity is their planet, or their sun, or some bacteria living on their planet? The upwards-looking god religions are earth style, but what if the alien religion is downwards? What if they show worship for their deity with acts of destruction?

What if we were their gods and goddesses, and when they found us, they worshipped us? In their own style, meaning, they eat us?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by out there20

Good question!

I think they may have a god but not a 'personable' one like ours. Probably some kind of singularity.. the one thing from which many came. Who knows ehh, everything had to begin somewhere. Perhaps that is 'God'?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
in reference to alex collier he stated that when he posed the questions to the EBE's they said that they are in a constant persut of the "isness of the usinverse" they belive there is an all knowing truth to it all. the isness as they call it. they are always in search to figure out the nature of our/your isness.

seems like a respectable search in life dont you think, the isness of it all.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think it also depends on what type of alien is being dicussed. When i asked the question i was just being general.

I think that diffrent alien species may have a a diffrent "god" setup. For example, the species that resemble us humans may have the belief that we do. that there is a supreme creater.

Species like the greys, reptoids, insectoids,etc, may have a multiple diety system.

Just thinking about the possibilities is mind boggling.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I would hope that they the aliens did not nor believe in a God, otherwise it would make them as backwards as ourselves.

Until it dawns on people that religion is just as false as politics and both have the same agenda, to control you, let you fight their wars and tax the masses then we will progress no further forward.

When we start to believe in what we are, all the same living on the same rock, regardless of location and upbringing, then we will finally realise how special we are.

Wolfie

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfie_UK

I completely agree! I for one would hope to think that a civilization supposedly far more advanced than us, would not believe in fairy tails and invisible friends for insecure adults. Hey, it's only my opinion.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents

I completely agree! I for one would hope to think that a civilization supposedly far more advanced than us, would believe in fairy tails and invisible friends for insecure adults.

Dont think people should think aliens are dull and boring. We wouldnt even know. Maybe they do enjoy fun and uplifting things like us. I dont care about all these people talking about aliens have no emotions & blah blah blah........

Every creature sleeps. So maybe they do have imaginations like us or maybe even better imaginations. Dont really care about aliens atm anyway cause they dont interact with us, except few who believe to be channeling them or whatever, then you pay 14.95 just to hear what they are recieving from the suposed "aliens" lol...

[edit on 25-3-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think humans, aliens, etc. all combine to form the one real God. Thus we are all God, but yet none of us on our own is God.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
I think humans, aliens, etc. all combine to form the one real God. Thus we are all God, but yet none of us on our own is God.

God sure loves George Busch. who knows....maybe we are gods, except gods in survival mode ............

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsFrickenAndrew

Originally posted by gauncents

I completely agree! I for one would hope to think that a civilization supposedly far more advanced than us, would believe in fairy tails and invisible friends for insecure adults.

Dont think people should think aliens are dull and boring. We wouldnt even know. Maybe they do enjoy fun and uplifting things like us. I dont care about all these people talking about aliens have no emotions & blah blah blah........

Every creature sleeps. So maybe they do have imaginations like us or maybe even better imaginations. Dont really care about aliens atm anyway cause they dont interact with us, except few who believe to be channeling them or whatever, then you pay 14.95 just to hear what they are recieving from the suposed "aliens" lol...

I tihink gauncents may have left the word "not" out of their post, as in "would NOT believe in fairy tales etc.

Excuse me gauncents if I'm wrong.

Wolfie

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I've been doing a little searching on this subject... I feel it is important to address the issue on whether or not they even believe in a God first... Then do they have a messiah or just a single god...? Would it be similar to what we believe or completely different? Do they have souls? I really think there is a lot more to your question that should be addressed... Furthermore, who can tell us what the aliens believe in? I don't know any aliens personally and don't have any videos of them telling me what they believe in or don't believe in...

This should be a very interesting post... Maybe a top secret official would like to fill us all in on some of this? I promise I won't tell anyone

Exotheology Thread (very interesting)

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yes, the space brothers have a God. A good source are the two books by Phillip Krapf.

He was told by the Verdants, that God as we know God Exist.

SOURCE www.padrak.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
or we could wait for them to tell us.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You are correct.

Thanks for being aware of my errors.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>