It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil law conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Okay, did we just experience a crossing over or shift?

Did anyone even notice that the NYSE was closed for the first time in history on a religious holiday?

Good Friday is only a day significant to religion, so why did they close the NYSE?

Even some companies in my city were closed for this day? Why?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wonder if it has anything to do with the brightness of the moon?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Wonder if it has anything to do with the brightness of the moon?

....and did you witness this? Where I am at there was cloud cover so I could not see it, but I read a thread on here that a large number of people are witnessing the moon is becoming unusually bright.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Personally, I noted a brighter moon and brighter planets...

As for why the NYSE was closed on GF... I have no clue.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'm sorry but what is the NYSE?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ben420

The NYSE=the New York Stock Exchange.

I did not get to see how bright the moon was yesterday. I wasn't paying attention to the brightness of the moon but I do not see how that could affect the NYSE.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
There are a lot of Catholics who happen to work at the NYSE and in the financial sector in general. It may just be cheaper to shut down for the day rather than to carry on with a partial staff. Shutting down on a Friday also gives the overworked people in the financial sector a 3 day weekend.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Maybe the brightness of the moon/alignment of the planets is why the Elite Masters decided to shut down for a day.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

How are the two things related?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

There was a cross-over event that happened that day and many people saw it. I am just bringing this to the people's attention here.

You'll connect all the dots in time, I'm sure of it.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The NYSE has ALWAYS been closed on Good friday. This isn't the first year. Good Friday isn't an official Federal holiday, but many of the States observe it as a holiday. It is not a state holiday in New York, but it is tradition for the NYSE to obverse it. Remember, the NYSE has history going back to 1792.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
just the smallest bit of research would have stopped the OP from posting this thread.

Good Friday is a superstitious holiday for people in the brokerage business. The markets being closed have nothing to do with celebrating a religious holiday - it dates back to the Great Depression.

new topics

top topics

join