It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The highest strangeness I've seen on the web

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I remember when Jack Palance died my husband remembers this as well. Mickey Rooney died from alzheimer's disease, John Amos I forget what he died of but I do remember his death,when Audrey Hepburn died it broke my heart both times.
The rabbit hole is much deeper then celebrities coming back to life. Other things have been changing too. Things in my past seem to hAve changed. Or at least they have for people in my family. I was kidnap by two hippy chicks when I was three years old. I remember this clearly they kept telling me that they where my new mommies. I told them No your not and was crying. I remember when my mother found us how mad she got at them. I remember my mom hitting one of the girls. Taking me home and asking why I went with those women. I remember telling her that they just picked me up out of my grandmothers back yard and walked away with me. They took me to some park where other hippys were and they was in a circle singing some songs. It was fun at first until I said I wanted my mommy.Thats when they said I would never see her again and I started crying.Thats when she came up to them and the fight was on. You would think the people in my family would remember this. You would think that my Mother would remember this. FYI when my son was 4 years old I told him to go outside and pick up his toys from the yard so his dad could mow the grass. 5 min later I notice that the toys have not moved so I look all over the yard and house for him. 5 min after that I am on the phone to 911 thinking something bad has happened to my now missing 4 yrs. 3 hours later Iam still on the phone to 911 crying my heart out sure someone has killed my son. Then I see him in the front yard. I screamed his name and the 911 lady said not to yell at him and sent his dad and the cops back to the house. He had fallen asleep in the garage back behind some boxes for 3 hours. This event scared the hell out of me it scared my whole family we all remember it well. But do you think my mom remembers be being kidnap? Not only dose she not remember she denies it. Says it never happened. She said that I never seen my grandmothers house that she lived in the city. She says that I only knew her farm house. This is not true. Her city house is where I got bit by a dog on my face near my eyes. This is when my mom found out that I was blind. I was 2 yrs then. Thats when my eye operations started. I also remember that my cousin told me that she was with grandma when grandma found the farm house. She told me all about it soon after our grandmother had died.She said she had to be about 5 years old when they found it. I told my mom this and that she had to be wrong about me not ever seeing my grandma city house. My cousin is 9 mon. 3 days younger then me. So we called my cousin and I asked her if she remember telling me this and she said no I don't remember that event. This all happened with in the last year. So I talked about other things in my life that my family should remember. Its like they are not even my family they don't remember any of what I do. My mom even said its like we lived 2 different lives times.

Other odd stuff. I have had 22 eye operations on my eyes. The doctors told me there was nothing more they could do for me. I would have to wear glasses for the rest of my life. Because of all the scars from all the operations. Then when I was 27. I went to see a doctor in Leavenworth Kansas. He was a young doctor not much older then me. He said he once was in the military. He looked at my eyes and told me I had a 50/50 chance of having not to wear glasses again or going all the way blind. He said he wanted to try my lazy eye first to make sure it would work, and to go home and talk with my husband about it. It cost $10.000.00 an eye to do it. Insurance would cover 80% of it. We told no one that I was going to try the first eye. Just in case it did not work. Not many people would notice. That eye only works when it wants to. So I drive up the Leavenworth. I was going in for a lens inplant. When they do this operation they knock you out and give you shots all around your eye so it can't move. Then they wake you up to start the operation. Well when they knocked me out my heart stopped. I died. I don't know how long I was dead. All I know is that I went to a place the looked like earth but it wasn't earth. I could fly there.There was no buildings or roads. So here I am flying around in the sky and then these people pulled me down . I don't know how they did it. Anyway they said I did not belong there and they made me go back. When it was all done I went out to my car to go home and I heard someone say my name and it was my grandmother. She never told me how she knew what I was doing that day.
The odd things about this is they told me I would never see right, The dieing thing, my grandma showing up and in the end someone paid for it all. $20,000.00. They never took my insurance info.

Other odd things my mom says I have blue eyes and blond hair since birth. In fact I have hazel eyes and dark red hair. and this last year I lost my birth mark In this last year I do mean 2008. Its not hard to miss in all my photo's. its in them but its gone off my forehead now. I have had two children. Your body changes when you give birth. you get stretch marks and things get darker if you know what I mean. Well this year things have changed. Stretch marks gone and things that was once very dark are now very pink.

The thing about the movies changing has happened to me a lot. and all so I had a Premonition about the movie Premonition. Or so it would seem . When I seen the previews on T.V I said to my mom that movie is old. She said no its new just coming out.

Something weird it going on . Its just not dead stars coming back to life. its a lot of things. How the hell dose a birthmark just disappear? Is it a time loop or did I slip into another time? My memories are not the memories of my family and my body is changing. Oh and the other really messed up thing is that I feel like I don't belong here. No I don't mean I want to die. I mean I really feel like I don't belong here. Something is wrong.

No I am not crazy Not only do I not want to hurt myself or others I can't even kill the ants in my kitchen sink. sigh

FYI this is only 1% of the weird stuff that is going on in my weird world.

Hugz Sis

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sistinas

this last year I lost my birth mark

That is rather interesting as I lost mine in 1980's. Up until the age of 7 my eyes were blue and my hair blond. The at age 8 my eyes turned green and hair red. Not over time but one day blond the next red. Same with the eye color. I would love to post the photos but they are 7000 miles away.

It would seem that most of the abnormalities have occurred after 1960. As nothing prior to that date seems out of sync with at least by my memory. I of course can not vouch for others.

[edit on 3/22/2008 by pstrron]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
For those saying this thread is a waste of time, it is not.
It is a question by an ats user on an answer he needs to know, and that is what ats is for isnt it?.
His subject is strange, and I found it interesting, as a lot of people hear of someone dying and then thinking I thought they where already dead, done it myself even, and would be nice too hear a rational explanation, isnt that what ats is for aswell.
If I didnt like the thread then I would just go to another, and not come on pulling the poster down, so too speak.
he/she has a question on something they deem strange and looking for an answer, thats what ats is for isnt it.
If you dont like what your reading then go to a different post without leaving a snide remark, unless you are one of these people that see something on tv you dont like and phone in to complain, instead of just switching the channel over or turning off.
Look at how many pages this thread has got, more than a couple, more than I have managed.
So got to have some interest to people.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by colz2000]

[edit on 22-3-2008 by colz2000]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
Whoooooa folks "Borgnine is still alive"????? He died years ago, I remember it being mentioned in the news. I also clearly remember Karen Carpenter dieing in 1973 of anorexia. However I told a friend about it in 2006 while talking about the Carpenters and their music. Two days later they informed me she died in 1983. I am not the only one remembering the 1973 date.

Interesting but I clearly remember her being alive in 1973 because that was about the time I learned 'Close to You' on the piano (written Aug 1970).

I'm not disputing your premise - that celeb deaths seem to be misstated - just offering a memory of her being here in '73.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This thread got my attention. I honestly believed Arthur C Clarke died in the late 90s. When i first heard news of his death i was left scratching my head in my belief i had heard this news before. I took it as a weird Deja Vu thing and forgot all about it. That was until i noticed this thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
This is very strange stuff. When I first saw the thread about Clarke's death here on ATS yesterday, my first reaction was: "Again?". I'm not sure why, as I don't actually recall him dying before, when I think of it.
Now I find this thread and it is really intriging.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Omg i was sure that something is with me but i see that others have same feelings... In last two years, many times i had a feeling "that allready happened" when reading news. Not only about ppl death but some events or crimes... Two days ago i was reading about something that im sure, SURE, happened year ago and it was written like something new!!
Im sure that something isnt right... But what it means? What is happening?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000
This happens when celebrities are out of the limelight for a while and its very common when dealing with older character actors. Ruth Webb (Agent who died years ago) owned an agency which was a veritable graveyard of living actors.

This is not a conspiracy at all. It is very strange phenomenon and nothing more.

In my humble opinion dk3000 has hit this one on the head. No conspiracy here people... just people who have been out of the limelight for a while and then you hear their dead and your like, "Wow.. I thought he died years ago!" No alternate reality of celebrities dying early... just our minds playing tricks on us.

This isn't like Star Trek where you can sense goings on in other dimensions or reality, this is an illusion like deja vu.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I remember Billy Graham's funeral and some heads of state attending, such as President Bush and former President Clinton. I just checked and he's still alive. Is this bad memory? Did I dream this?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I thought I was the only person this happened to!

I would swear that actor Darren McGavin (Kolchak, Christmas Story) died quite a few years ago. I even said to my friend that they would be making a big deal around Christmas time about it. Then, his death was announced in 2006. And I was so surprised. I even asked my friend and he thought he had died, too.

Wasn't just a case of him being out of the limelight. I remember it being announced. I searched the web in 2006 to see if I could find anything earlier, but I didn't.

I know this happened with another celebrity, but the name escapes me right now...

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
This thread got my attention. I honestly believed Arthur C Clarke died in the late 90s. When i first heard news of his death i was left scratching my head in my belief i had heard this news before. I took it as a weird Deja Vu thing and forgot all about it. That was until i noticed this thread.

This Arthur C Clark thing is awefully funny to me because I have read alot of his work and have read many articles on his life in Sri Lanka... which I always thought was a strange place to live.

Again, nothing really strange here. He was an old man and hasn't done much in the last few years so it is natural for you to think he was dead since he wasn't in the news much. I really think everyone is making a mountain out of a mole hill here.

I knew he was alive and well because I have read articles on him. The last one was a couple of years ago and was a documentary film on his life in Sri Lanka... maybe around 2002. This 90's death thing is just plain wrong because if you remember when 2001 hit he was major news because everyone was referencing him and his book and talking about his life and all the things he had said would be invented by now.

So again, no conspiracy here people... just confusion mixed with something like deja vu. Though my wife says I have been dead for years so maybe there might be something to it! LOL

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by fomalhaut
I remember Billy Graham's funeral and some heads of state attending, such as President Bush and former President Clinton. I just checked and he's still alive. Is this bad memory? Did I dream this?

Are you joking here Fomalhaut? If your serious then I must say it is just bad memory and proves my point. Mr. Clinton is on the campaign trail helping Mrs. Clinton as we speak and George Sr. is still around playing golf and trying to forget he had a son.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
reply to post by talisman

Because a lot of people misplace their car keys do we know something is going on?

There is when you know from past episodes of losing your keys and you begin to place them in a certain spot so as not to lose them again and still they go missing and return to that spot when you give up the search.

I had that problem in the most Severus way for awhile.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
So I failed before with my attempt at humor.

Like I was saying if you read through the entire Law of Attraction thread there are tidbits there about changing time and outcome. Its a highly advanced skill, but in fact if it is done there will be no evidence left behind, just memory. I tend to warn people away from it because without intention to record the event that evidence will also cease to exist. Humans need time. Its not something to play with, and take no regard for your actions. You live in your present, and some shifts are not repeatable.

If you are finding scraps/evidence then it is a memory fault and no shift actually occurred.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

No, I'm not joking. In my mind it happened a couple of years ago. Of course, Alzheimer's does run on both sides of my family, so I am open to it being bad memory.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Not too sure about Arthur C Clarke, I have no memory of his death but I definitely believed Billy Graham, Jack Palance and Edward Woodward were all dead.

I recall the Billy Graham funeral, with heads of State. A memorial service filled a large stadium but I can't remember where.
Jack Palance died while making City Slickers 2,
Edward Woodward died of a heart attack and I remember thinking how much his wife had changed when she was on TV I remember talk of a charitable foundation benefiting.

I was in shock when I saw Woodward in Hot Fuzz last year. Man, this thread has really peaked my interest.

I'm sure anyone can have false memories, a touch of Deja Vu, a random series of neurons firing - who knows? Its the certainty with which I remember these events, and the sense of shock when I found them to be untrue. In the case of Woodward I was gutted when I found out he had died, I loved Callan and Breaker Morant, I even liked the Equalizer. When I found out he was alive it was truly weird.

I don't know about anyone else but I would expect a mild reaction to the news, kind of "Oh I must've misheard, made a mistake, got confused with someone else" and not the "WTF!!!" reaction I have had.

So my take is - these people are celebrities, you remember their death in error - who knows why? Then you discover the error - but the fact that they've been out of the limelight has just positively reinforced your conviction that they're gone. The more time that passes between the error and its correction the harder it is to deal with.

I imagine if I'd seen Edward Woodward on a "Live" show within a few weeks of his "death" my reaction would have been much more mild than it actually was after the five or six years that passed before "Hot Fuzz" proved my error.

My two cents,

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
reply to post by Sistinas

this last year I lost my birth mark

That is rather interesting as I lost mine in 1980's.

Holy smokes! I just remembered I have a birthmark about the size of dime on my abdomen - had it all my life. I lift my shirt and it is not there. I never even noticed its not there. This is too weird.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fomalhaut

Yes, and that was just recently. So he's still alive then?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
If you are finding scraps/evidence then it is a memory fault and no shift actually occurred.

That's if you assume all the memories are stored in the brain. Perhaps our higher selves are where all the memories are at and the brain is just a transmitter and receiver.

So in the higher realm there is two scenarios being played out, and those cannot be erased. Down here, the forces of darkness try to convince us of something, but it is inevitable that the can slip up, but must cover their tracks.

These are the holes in their theory, which is shown to us as lapses of memory. We attribute it to ourselves being absent minded, but clearly some people aren't so absent minded that they can forget remarkable events.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I'm not disputing your premise - that celeb deaths seem to be misstated - just offering a memory of her being here in '73.

And I can definitely offer a memory of the media - and of an entire group of teenagers - talking about her death in the mid-70s.

I cannot go into details here (and it would be irrelevant), but there is no mistaking the time or her name in this case. I was only a child then, but a child with extraordinary memory, especially when trivia was concerned. ;-) And, again, there are specific circumstances that make it impossible for me to be mistaken about the time frame.

I never thought I would even participate in this debate anymore (because I thought I had no such "alive again" memories), but this is weird.
Beyond weird.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by Vanitas]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join