It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The highest strangeness I've seen on the web

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Apparently, something beyond comprehension is going down.

I am not tooting their horn, but there is a thread over at Godlikeproductions starting back in 2005 where everyone is thoroughly confused, even up to this day that there are many people who remember people dying, then being told today that they recently died - all of them being celebrities of some sort.

Here's a link to that thread for your consumption:

LINK

I usually don't give them too much mind over there, because it is a mad house of fringe conspiracy, but that thread is just too juicy to ignore.

I would like to open this same discussion here, because the recent death of Arthur C Clarke made a lot of people do an about face and claim they thought he died years ago.

Then a lot of people started questioning that they remember a lot of people died yet now somehow they are alive.

Is this weird or what?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The Yahoo article is no longer available. I am confused as to exactly what the thread is about and why there is such a huge response.

Can you please tell me what this thread is about, and what the mystery is?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I would call it the multi-verse syndrome. Our conscious functions in multiple realms tied into all, so the conscious subconscious can touch any one of the other time-lines but with different inter-opulating fragmented memory outcome.

There is something inexplicably weird with our comprehension of reality when you notice it displaced or not working right.

I noticed there was something wrong with reality back in the 60s

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
The Yahoo article is no longer available. I am confused as to exactly what the thread is about and why there is such a huge response.

Can you please tell me what this thread is about, and what the mystery is?

See!, a prime example of high weirdness. The OP has a link to god like productions and not yahoo. Err, maybe you have a thread reply misshap?

link   
reply to post by hikix

With honors. Many having been watching for a sign of the end of the age. There are those who are hoaxers and those who are trying to find the truth.

On a message board, it's hard to tell (judge) what is real and what could be just a hoax. This site is all about that.

Anyway, there was a surge of consciousness that occurred as a group event that lead everyone towards a sign. Some who were thought to be hoaxers, were just messengers, and some real hoaxers are still left in the dark. It is a dividing line that has started and some people are starting to see it and it is going to snowball.

The people in that thread brought forth an old thread talking about 2005 when they were talking about people dying, when in fact they were still alive.

This all got started when Arthur C Clark died, and a handful of people said "wait, this already happened before".

Then other people started noticing other celebrities that they thought had died, were still in fact alive.

This is just bizzare and can be equated to the dead coming out of the graves.

link   
When you play with time events do change, but the neuron path in the brains of witnesses do not.

Does that explain things better? Monkeying with time is the most devious weapon known to man, because it changes the evidence too.

I believe in the other time line Clarke passes in the middle of 2003. Or was it 97? depends on how many times time has been changed.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
When you play with time events do change, but the neuron path in the brains of witnesses do not.

Does that explain things better? Monkeying with time is the most devious weapon known to man, because it changes the evidence too.

I believe in the other time line Clarke passes in the middle of 2003. Or was it 97? depends on how many times time has been changed.

But that's just it. I just heard he died a day or so ago, and now you're saying - no - he died in 2003 or 1997.

You see, that his death must have been an illusion if all these people are coming forth and saying deja vu.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I read the post and it is off the charts lunatic fringe! They go on about Mickey Rooney dying many years ago! Mickey is very much alive and I was his talent agent for about 4 months many years ago (don't ask...whew!).

I repped Yvonne DeCarlo for years and the same thing would pop up about her or when I spoke to casting people they had thought she was dead too.

This happens when celebrities are out of the limelight for a while and its very common when dealing with older character actors. Ruth Webb (Agent who died years ago) owned an agency which was a veritable graveyard of living actors.

This is not a conspiracy at all. It is very strange phenomenon and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So you figured it out. Now what? Do we throw away the tv set because it picks up radio interference? Of course not we send it back to the factory to be reconditioned and then its released to the public again from a refurb outlet.

The truck will be there soon and this thread will disappear.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
GLP is, and always has been, junk. Let this be a lesson to you.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Why are you wishing for this thread to disappear?

Who is fooling who here?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

I starred ya on that one buddy. Garbage in garbage out.

Of course the quality of the ingredients has nothing to do with the disaster that comes out of the oven either. Its the chef sometimes.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

Why are you wishing for this thread to disappear?

Who is fooling who here?

I'm just kidding around. Sorry.

There is a bit of time discussion woven through the Law of Attraction thread. There is a bit of danger playing with time. I do believe in truth that things do happen. Perhaps not these specific examples though and GLP is probably not the place to get a dose of reason to balance the conspiracy if you know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So, if it exists at GLP it's junk and no one should examine it, but if it's at ATS, then it is the authority for what might be correct, yet no one has stood up and can confirm if a guy died 11 years ago, 5 years ago, or just this week?

Wow! Such the pinnacle of understanding and knowledge here.

Why would so many people be in confusion about so many different celebrities, when by their very nature, we pay attention to them.

When did Elvis die? One man says 1977, then someone else claims he is alive and was spotted.

Now a bunch of people are feeling something unusual and the few previous posters wish to sweep it under a rug over their "righteous minds" that their membership here constitutes they are better than any member over there.

Sorry, I signed back in to ATS. No knowledge to be had if no one can confirm or deny anything.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It doesn't surprise me in the least. the ones manipulating humans are getting so desperate to maintain control that they are doing all sorts of strange experiments involving energy waves that would surely lead to many kinds of reality distortion. not so much a change in reality as such but a weakening of barriers that normally prevent our close neighbors from unknowingly slipping into our wavelength and not even realizing they had done it

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

Too bad there's no proof of any of it.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
There is no amount of proof good enough to satisfy a closed mind and plenty of proof for those that know how to view the world through the eyes of their true selves

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

So I'm just a terrible person, then huh? I believe in Roswell, I believe in Shag Harbour, Rendlesham, etc., how dare you judge me?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I merely stated a fact. it sounds like you just judged yourself

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

Until you provide hard evidence, you have nothing. Chew on that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join