It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order #2 in Stores!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
New World Order #2 is in stores tomorrow Wed. March 19th. Head out to your local comic book store and get a copy. Please feel free to drop me a line on this forum about your reactions to this issue!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nwocomic

I haven't had a chance to pick this one up, but I plan on doing so next time I'm in Phoenix. I don't believe we have any comic stores here in Prescott. Such is life.

I can't wait to read it.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yeah I wanted to read this comic book. Still, can't find a good comic book store around my city. how the sales going?;

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hey thanks for the support guys. Sales are doing better than expected I must say. I'm actually thrilled just to get it out there. Hopefully we'll see the trade paperback version soon if the third issue does well enough too.

reply to post by jedimiller

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Nice, it would be nice to get the TPB. I'll have to go to my comic book store this week.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I never really get a chance to get out of the house nowadays, but I'd love to check the comic out. (I broke my shin New years eve, and have been in a wheelchair since. In the last 3 months I've only been able to leave the house to see the doctor (casts and splints and braces), and maybe got out and about 3 times or so. It sucks. Hopefully in a month I'll be able to walk and have my own car.) Anyway, If and When I get a chance, I'll head to the local comic bin and pick up an episode or three... looking forward to it.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Mostly, well if you get the chance to pick up a copy let me know what you think.

join