It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock [VIDEO]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I highly recommend everybody to see the following new 1:30 hour video documentary with David Wilcock.

A great presentation of far out things:

2012: Tragedy, transcension or just another year? David Wilcock exposes many great secrets: DNA, consciousness science, wormholes, stargate ... all » travel, sacred geometry, three-dimensional time, the Mayan Calendar and much, much more!

video.google.com...

What are your thoughts about the presentation?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
makes almost too much sense!

Im sure a lot of people will have a hard time believing the whole of this, but there is a lot of truth you really cannot deny about it.
Especially the information about the double slit test and quantum physics, along with the pineal gland studies and the possibility of reverse engineering it.
Im just glad 2012 is right around the corner.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
That was more interesting then I expected. The pine cones are funny because in the movie Ice Age a critter called scrat loves pinecones. I've got a decent pinecone collection I made up on a trip across country. I thought he was going to bring up the Pope's hat looking like a fish.

Totally far out stuff for compelling head scratching.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Interesting Video, worth the bandwidth, well, the small amount we get here for obscene amounts of NZ Dollar, heh.

I am still not truly convinced by all this 2012 hysteria, all seems to far fetched for my mind, I guess being on ATS is like a roller coaster of thought, when I first came here, I was to gullible to believing any sort of "dooms day prophecy" Almost any, but as they kept not coming true, I just grew out of believing, but then again, 2012 is a whole different ballpark of propaganda..

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Cool vid, I'm bummed I missed the conference.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hehehe - another guy spouting out nonsense completely devoid of supporting evidence.

We strive to find intelligence outside our own planet, and readily throw our own intelligence in the bin to find it. What a strange life some people live.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
so is project looking glass a real project CT's are familiar with or what?

sorry bout the pointless post, but Ive been trying to figure this out!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
Hehehe - another guy spouting out nonsense completely devoid of supporting evidence.

what is completely devoid of supporting evidence?

is quantum physics fake? Is the pineal gland fake? Is the fact that the pineal gland has rods and cones like your eyes technically making it the third eye, fake?

sure the tail end of the video (2012 stuff) and the claims to being Edgar Cayce reincarnation, are in the CT or skunkworks category, but there sure seems to be plenty of supporting evidence, if we can somehow prove validity of the Looking Glass Project and the likes.

I would not be so quick to dismiss this ALL as fantasy.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The pineal gland stuff was pretty interesting and I am always interested in subliminal messages in our architecture but I agree that his claims are fantastic. It's like information is cut and pasted where it lines up the best even if that results in the information being taken out of context or otherwise not complete.

I have read some kundalini material and recommend Gopi Krishnas Kundalini book. The pineal gland information as David Wilcock describes represents a bit of disclosure about the reality of spiritual and mystical experience and a human or life experience that is bigger than the day to day as much of our society accepts.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
thought it was intertaining in a positive sense

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Hey there Terrapop,
Thank-you so much for posting the vid. 98% of the things he spoke about made an awful lot of sense to me on many different levels.

I don't know if you've ever come across any of my posts/threads, if you have you will already know that I had an 'experience' for want of a better word, some years ago ... during which I was shown images in an oval (liquid filled) vessel that was referred to as a 'viewing screen'.

After watching the video I have to say that the 'looking glass' - or at least the scientific principle of it - reminded me of a giant version of the 'screen'. But the most exciting thing (for me personally), is that the information on the tape corresponds with a lot of the things I was shown/told during my experience. Things that I fully understood (?) but have never been able to explain properly.

Because of the 'strangness' of some of my acquired knowledge I try not to read or watch too many things like this so as not to influence my own information (if that makes sense). I feel like it's somehing I have to work my way through to get a full understanding of it ... and of course I don't want people to write me off as a total 'loon'
(maybe a bit late to worry about that)

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that the video helped to substantiate some of the weird info I was left with after the experience. So thanks again for postng it.

Woody

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Aack.
Looks like the video is down.. I just went to google to watch it, and I get the following error:

We're sorry, but this video may not be available. If this video was recently uploaded, it may still be processing. If this video is yours, you can check its status. To see more videos visit our home page.

Anyone else having this problem?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by justme2

I did a search and found another one, here The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock

This is great, I have not seen this one yet. IMO, this guy is very important and should be taken seriously. Make sure to watch the video interviews on Project Camelot, there is one that is 4 hours long but very well worth it.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I only watched the first ten minutes or so, I couldn't watch anymore. His lecture to that point seemed to lack any sort of substance or credibility. I couldn't ever see where he backed up any of his statements with facts or evidence, or even made an effort to tie one slide with the previous. He would simply show a slide and say "this is the pineale gland which is associated with....", then move to the next slide.

When he showed the slides of sound causing particles to form certain geometric shapes he should have shown more evidence or explained the methods in which these experiments were conducted.

Like I said, I only watched the first few minutes and don't really know if he developed these ideas any farther.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by vectorvic

When he showed the slides of sound causing particles to form certain geometric shapes he should have shown more evidence or explained the methods in which these experiments were conducted.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

the video doesn't work anymore...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Ya interesting video! Thanks for posting a link that worked! Interesting stuff, but some seems far fetched... He is more or less telling us the TV's shows are true and are revealing the truth to us, along with movies, then reacts to being a fan of the show StarGate as "pffff" then about 4 mins later someone asks him a question about StarGate, the TV show and he wraps off all sorts of stuff from the show... He is a fan of the show, but he also believes every episode is most likely true and that concerns me... I think he has a good idea and some good information and has a good message... Makes you think overall good presentation, the camera man sucked... I don't think it's wise to be as open about '___' and in some cases over opinionated alltogether... I really don't like the guy, get a bad vibe... I don't trust him...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hmmm doesn't seem to be available right now. I would certainly like to see what he has to say.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
What are your thoughts about the presentation?

In one of the videos from that series Dave said that much of what he learns was from a "friend" who works at a place, and the reason his friend knows this stuff is because the his friend was sick on the day that his work place's people got their "memories wiped".

Dave is right about several things. However Dave is confusing other conscious levels of understanding into a soup of science fiction fantisy.

I'm more a realisim type of person. I do understand there are other consciousness streams and that does present images and understandings however without clear understanding of the seperation between the conscious streams confusion quickly sets in.

Dave is slightly confused and he is filling in the holes with science fiction as fact.

This is a little disappointing.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The link in the OP is dead, use the link the housegroove posted.

Originally posted by housegroove23
reply to post by justme2

I did a search and found another one, here The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock

I don't think it's wise to be as open about '___' and in some cases over opinionated alltogether... I really don't like the guy, get a bad vibe... I don't trust him...

I got the impression that '___' could be used to engage/stimulate the pineal gland when someone is awake to create the same dreamlike state that we experience while asleep or the higher consciousness that people reach when meditating.

He did clarify and say that he doesnt recommend using drugs to reach this state.

<<   2 >>

join