It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Chemtrail evidence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

YOU DO!!!

YOU DO!!!

???

Just to copy your incredible ability to gain attention....OK, you have evidence, then show it.

Could you, first, care to read up above, look at posts, before you make a fool of yourself?

[hint]....it these 'chemtrails' are so secret, WHY can you see them?!

Not a difficult concept to consider....it's been mentioned many times. EITHER these 'sprays' are poison, intended to affect 'us' in some way, which if the case, would be done at night, when the winds are light, and no one could see....

OR, it is an effort by the Military to help prevent Global Warming (another theory) which, of course, needs to be done in the sunlight, obviously....but, why would that be a secret? You'd think our Idiot-in-chief would make a 'speech' about it, and somewhere fit in the word 'nucular' while at it....

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I would like to ditto Essan.

In fact, exactly what aircraft are you talking about? Who is dumping chemicals on us?

See, I live on an Air Force base. I see military jets EVERY DAY. The CONTRAILS coming from these jets are the exact same CONTRAILS coming from commercials jets.

And please tell me - where is the proof that our military is spraying upon everyone. And please tell me why they would spray the very people who are in command and who are flying these jets?

There is absolutely zero logic behind this.

If you would have checked out the threads that already exist here...you would see the proof being provided that what you THINK are chemtrails are not. You just refuse to go read those threads.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Alex Jones points to many LEGILSLATIVE DOCUMENTS here
www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 4/13/2008 by Alien Abduct]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ah, well, that proves it ... there's video on the internet! So all those thousands of scientists who have been working for decades on the subject are obviously wrong. 'Cos someone says so on youtube .......

I sometimes wish I was so gullible, it'd make life so much easier

Now, perhaps you'd care to refute the scientific papers I linked to earlier? Explain in your own words why they are wrong?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I don't understand why people seem to get so hung up on the photos of 'chemtrails' that can never be really proven anyway. We should concentrate on the few times governments have admitted to putting chemical/biological stuff in the air, and the sections of law that allow that, the stuff the chinese and russians are doing with the rain making/stopping and so on.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett
I don't understand why people seem to get so hung up on the photos of 'chemtrails' that can never be really proven anyway. We should concentrate on the few times governments have admitted to putting chemical/biological stuff in the air, and the sections of law that allow that, the stuff the chinese and russians are doing with the rain making/stopping and so on.

And this is just the kind of information I have put forth. Documents proving that the government has had many such programs in the past. All I am trying to show people is that it DID happen and there is no reason why they wouldn't be doing it now.

I think the government is spraying and I think its for weather control. I don't believe they are doing it legally but I'm not sure.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hi Weedwhacker,

For one I never attributed chemtrails to commercial flights.

Yet the phenomena described as 'chemtrails' is predominantly produced by commercial airliners.

The reason why the Government is using chemtrails is to keep global temperature down. Contrails as well as Chemtrails contribute to this.

How many times does this need explaining? Contrails (or 'chemtrails) cause global warming! It's why so much effort is being made to study them and fiund ways of reducing contrail formation.

Someone is feeding you some pretty nasty lies I'm afraid
You need to start asking yourself why they want you to think this? And would you trust them if they told you that to put out a fire you should pour gasoline on it?

And, as you see Chemtrails stay in the atmosphere much much longer then Contrails so therefor they are more effective.

Well contrails last for hours, possibly days depending on atmospheric conditions - but this goes back to my previous point: contrails/chemtrails cause warming

Maybe time you learned the truth?

earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

www.livescience.com...

The phonomania described as "chemtrails" are produced by commercial flights? don't you mean CONTRAILS? ............your confused.

Contrails are NOT Chemtrails

Contrails and chemtrails are cooling the earth working against global warming which is caused by other things. refer to the scientific study that took MILLIONS of dolars to conduct done by the WORLDS LEADING CLIMATOLOGIST. That has been provided in past posts.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The studies I've read show that their effect on cooling is minimal, while they cause a moderate INCREASE in temperatures by blocking outbound infrared radiation. So laying MORE contrails down would actually be causing things to warm instead of causing them to cool.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
The studies I've read show that their effect on cooling is minimal, while they cause a moderate INCREASE in temperatures by blocking outbound infrared radiation. So laying MORE contrails down would actually be causing things to warm instead of causing them to cool.

Well, here is a very BIG study that will answer all of your questions please give this a look thanks.

Global Dimming

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Dimming appears to be caused by air pollution. Burning coal, oil and wood, whether in cars, power stations or cooking fires, produces not only invisible carbon dioxide (the principal greenhouse gas responsible for global warming) but also tiny airborne particles of soot, ash, sulphur compounds and other pollutants.

This visible air pollution reflects sunlight back into space, preventing it reaching the surface. But the pollution also changes the optical properties of clouds. Because the particles seed the formation of water droplets, polluted clouds contain a larger number of droplets than unpolluted clouds. Recent research shows that this makes them more reflective than they would otherwise be, again reflecting the Sun's rays back into space.

www.bbc.co.uk...

However the issue is complicated by the fact that soot is also now believed to play an important warming role ....

environment.newscientist.com...

This page gives a simple summarisation of the various warming and cooling effects of clouds (not withstanding any warming or cooling produced by pollution):

www.applet-magic.com...

You see that high level clouds - which include contrails (or chemtrails) have a warming effect.

Hence why we're researching ways to reduce contrail formation.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You see that high level clouds - which include contrails (or chemtrails) have a warming effect.

Hence why we're researching ways to reduce contrail formation.

The average temp in the U.S. went up a little bit more than one degree when all the planes were grounded for the three days after 9/11.

P.S. that one degree in three days is staggering.

This suggests that contrails/chemtrails have a dimming affect (blocking out the sun). And that they are helping to cool the earth.

So, therefor the earth should be getting much cooler because of this but its not it is getting hotter for some reason.

When they took samples of the upper atmosphere they found that the reason why its not getting cooler is because of pollution. All those particles you were describing in the air collecting bits of water, holding in heat like a green house effect.

So it goes like this contrails/chemtrails are trying to cool the earth and pollution is trying to warm the earth and the pollution is winning.

This is why I believe the government is spraying chemtrails.

1. They want to slow or control global warming

2. The government knows that contrails cool the earth.

3. Contrails would be way more effective if they could stay in the atmosphere much longer.

Therefore they create long lasting contrails called chemtrails in order to achieve this.

Prof. Veerabhadran Ramanathan is considered to be the leading climatologist in the world. He won the Buys Ballot Medal in 1995 The prize is awarded around every ten years to an individual that has made significant contributions to meteorology.

Here is what he has to say about this. Veerabhad ran Ramanathan

[edit on 4/14/2008 by Alien Abduct]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I don't understand why people seem to get so hung up on the photos of 'chemtrails' that can never be really proven anyway.

Because they can be proven. Proven to be normal contrails. They cannot (well, to be correct, never have been) proven to be anything else.

It's like someone persistently posting pictures of an elephant and claiming it's a horse. If you knew a bit about elephant (and horses) what would you do?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I don't understand why people seem to get so hung up on the photos of 'chemtrails' that can never be really proven anyway.

Because they can be proven. Proven to be normal contrails. They cannot (well, to be correct, never have been) proven to be anything else.

It's like someone persistently posting pictures of an elephant and claiming it's a horse. If you knew a bit about elephant (and horses) what would you do?

Where are your sources/documents/studies that support what you have just said here?

If you don't have anything to back up your claim it sounds like your talking out your but.

Nobody wants to here that do they?

It sounds hollow and well....poopy

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

The average temp in the U.S. went up a little bit more than one degree when all the planes were grounded for the three days after 9/11.

No it didn't.

The diurnal range - the difference between daytime max and nighttime minima - increased by 1c.

It was warmer by day. And colder by night.

www.sciencedaily.com...

Although some argue that this was just coincidence due to weather conditions at the time

www.int-res.com...

However, whilst high level clouds are now commonly accepted to increase cooling by day, they increase warming by night and, more generally, in winter and overall, latest research shows the net annual effect to be warming.

www.applet-magic.com...

The leading expert on the subject is Pat Minnis. You need to look at what he actually says, not what people want you to think he says.

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Where are your sources/documents/studies that support what you have just said here?

I've posted dozens of links in this thread

Maybe you should try reading some and learning the truth?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

No it didn't.

The diurnal range - the difference between daytime max and nighttime minima - increased by 1c.

Yes the difference between a maximum and a minimum is the AVERAGE also known as the diurnal range.

So, first you say the average didn't go up one degree then you say that the diurnal range DID go up one degree............

THEY ARE THE SAME THING.

Also, let it be noted that this one degree is a tremendous amount and scientists haven't seen a change like this in 30 years.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Diurnal range means the difference between the maximum and minimum temperature recorded over a given 24 hour period.

If daytime temp increases by 0.2c and nighttime temp decreases by 0.8c what do you have? An increase in diurnal range of 1c

You can have a decrease in daytime maxima and still have an increase in diurnal range

And a variation in range of 1c is nothing - yesterday I recorded a diurnal range of 11.5c The day before it was 10.3c

This brief article from nature explains what Travis etal did after 911:

facstaff.uww.edu...

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Essan]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Just a few quotes from your own source.......

"This increase in DTR is larger than any
during the 11–14 September period for the
previous 30 years, and is the only increase
greater than 2 standard deviations away
from the mean DTR (s.d., 0.85 C). Moreover,
the 11–14 September increase in DTR
was more than twice the national average for
regions of the United States where contrail
coverage has previously been reported to
be most abundant (such as the midwest,
northeast and northwest regions)"

"We argue that the
absence of contrails was responsible for
the difference between a period of abovenormal
but unremarkable DTR and the
anomalous conditions that were recorded.
David J. Travis*, Andrew M. Carleton†,
Ryan G. Lauritsen*"

This is what I have been pointing out all along. I think the Government is making super contrails so to speak (called chemtrails) in order to slow the global warming effect.

This paper you provided is one of many studies conducted during the period of time after 9/11 when there were no flights in U.S. airspace.

In brief it states that contrails LOWER atmosphere temperature.

In the end, I have no physical proof of my own that proves the existence of chemtrails. But, I am trying to point out a reason why the government might be doing this.

You see, This "morgellans dieses" and these photos/vids of "chemtrails"and what ever else people are coming forth with so far doesn't seem to be hardcore proof. But, it is enough to raise my suspicions. I wouldn't put anything past our government. I mean just look at all the past experiments (287) they did on the masses WITHOUT their consent (which I have posted some a few posts back). Also those are the ones they DID tell us about just imagine what they HAVEN'T told us or are NOT telling us.

Thanks,
-Alien

[edit on 4/15/2008 by Alien Abduct]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I've posted dozens of links in this thread

Maybe you should try reading some and learning the truth?

"Because they can be proven. Proven to be normal contrails."

Please Essan, where in any of your sources or papers have they claimed that they can prove ALL contrails to be just that, contrails?

I haven't seen it.

Maybe I missed it?

Maybe you can point it out for me?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

This is what I have been pointing out all along. I think the Government is making super contrails so to speak (called chemtrails) in order to slow the global warming effect.

And, as I keep pointing out, although contrails may reduce the diurnal ranges (as indicated by post 911 studies) the net effect is an increase in temperature.

I admit that when persistent contrails were being studied back in the 60s and 70s it was thought at the time that they produced a small net cooling. This has since been shown to be incorrect.

For example:

Using results from a general circulation model simulation of contrails, the cirrus trends
over the United States are estimated to cause a tropospheric warming of 0.28–0.38C decade21, a range that
includes the observed tropospheric temperature trend of 0.278C decade21 between 1975 and 1994. The magnitude
of the estimated surface temperature change and the seasonal variations of the estimated temperature trends are
also in good agreement with the corresponding observations.

Minnis etal 2003 Contrails, Cirrus Trends and Climate

You might also like to look through this presentation from Pat Minnis:

www.techtransfer.berkeley.edu...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join