It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran caught red handed

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavageHenry
So Lets say that IRAN has 10 - 30 kiloton devices that they can tip onto a missile...

Now what?

Much better...

I guess we wait...

We wait to see if they use them as a first strike offensive weapon, or defensive counter to a conventional attack if one actually happens to them.

We also wait for a nuke(s) to somehow magically appear in terrorist hands and blows up somewhere.

What are the chances of any of this happening? Who knows…

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Second, Where is the oil from Iraq? I haven't seen any...

There is plenty of oil in Iraq and the mid-east for that matter that is still waiting to be tapped.

...news organizations and experts have regularly cited Department of Energy (DOE) Energy Information Administration (EIA) figures claiming that the territory of Iraq contains over 112 billion barrels (bbl) of proven reserves—oil that has been definitively discovered and is expected to be economically producible. In addition, since Iraq is the least explored of the oil-rich countries, there have been numerous claims of huge undiscovered reserves there as well—oil thought to exist, and expected to become economically recoverable—to the tune of hundreds of billions of barrels.
Brookings

It's there don't worry whether you see it or not.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Well then why did you post? We have posted several sources or are you waiting for AlJazera?

I posted because I wanted to say something, like anyone else.
Not that I need to justify my reasons to you.

You don't have to justify why you started this thread and led It off with an attack to anyone that thought differently about what conclusions you've drawn from a not so credible source. Was this your way of sticking your tongue out at certain "liberals" you feel are members here and saying "ha, now so there! Take that!"

I thought that was kind of weak but hey its your anger not mine so have at it.

Oh an you mean "Al Jazeera" right?

Am I waiting for Al Jazeera to do what exactly? I don't understand.
Is that some sort of dig to disparage my feelings of patriotism or imply I have shady affiliations?

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the extreme-right wing childish attack language these days.

When FOX news endorses it then hey I'll believe it for sure.

Just kidding.

- Lee

[edit on 16-3-2008 by lee anoma]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Wow your a real intelligent one! I know they have oil, You were implying that we were taking their oil when their is no evidence of that. That is what I was trying to get across to you.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

So Lets say that IRAN has 10 - 30 kiloton devices that they can tip onto a missile...

Now what?

Much better...

I guess we wait...

We wait to see if they use them as a first strike offensive weapon, or defensive counter to a conventional attack if one actually happens to them.

We also wait for a nuke(s) to somehow magically appear in terrorist hands and blows up somewhere.

What are the chances of any of this happening? Who knows…

Well if others are exaggerating why cant I?

I think we all know what would happen if a first strike offensive attack took place... I think even the "insane islamofascist radical extremist rabid schizophrenic alien life forms known as Iranians" know this..

However..

What we all know much more then that is that the powers that be in this country and a few others want to attack IRAN very very very much...

Is this in anyway shape or form a wild claim??

As for this whole.. Terrorist angle..

There are many many problems with even considering this...

First of all would be the entire ... the moment the nuclear device saw the light of day it would be detected in the area and well...there would be tungsten rods from the heavens raining down on it...

I understand and know about this ability via education and experiance...
I do not even want to talk any further regarding this as it is insulting to pretend we do not have this capability...

Facts is .. a nuclear device is a very difficult if not impossible thing to hide..

If one goes off in an "attack" ... just know that it was allowed.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Iran caught red handed

www.newsmax.com

New documents shown at a dramatic closed-door briefing to diplomats in Vienna by the International Atomic Energy Agency’s chief nuclear inspector, Olli Heinonen, provided new evidence that Iran continues to work on developing a nuclear warhead for its long-range ballistic missiles, despite a recent report to the contrary from the U.S. intelligence community.
(visit the link for the full news article)

So you're wanting another #ing war, homey?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Wow, you can't cuss here? How bizarre...

You can on Outlaw Forum!

www.outlawjournalism.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wilsonfrisk
Wow, you can't cuss here? How bizarre...

You can on Outlaw Forum!

www.outlawjournalism.com...

Wow, did you think ATS members couldn't smell a skunk?

That forum sucks.

Notice I said 'that forum' and not 'your forum sucks'. That is a personal attack and I don't break the ToC rules. Unlike other members who posted shortly before me

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Yes, I am not getting what you are saying here at all.

It's not "my" forum.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wilsonfrisk
Yes, I am not getting what you are saying here at all.

It's not "my" forum.

Your post reaked of an advertisement.

Your sig is a link to a different forum.

I am curious now, what's that about?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well, I guess it's "my forum" in the sense that I post there, and think there are a lot of intelligent people and a lot of good info compiled there. I don't run it. I go on a lot of forums, and that one is kinda like my home base. I have no steak in advertising it, though I like to inform people about it, as I find it's a good source of info and discussion.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You do not have to see the dirty words in order to understand what was said...

You #ing catch my mother#ing drift?

[edit on 17-3-2008 by SavageHenry]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
So, tell me again why Iran should not have nukes. I say take away the nukes from the guys who have used them before you go and speculate on who WILL use them.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
So, tell me again why Iran should not have nukes. I say take away the nukes from the guys who have used them before you go and speculate on who WILL use them.

Well, if they did use one, they understand that their entire country would be destroyed in a matter of minutes. Also, there is a big difference between having a bomb in Iran and being able to send it here.

I am still not sure they are planning on building a bomb anyway. The CIA has repeatedly said they aren't, and if they tried it would take ten years.

Why should any sovereign nation be able to take care of it's own affairs? I don't know. I guess a better question would be, what right do we have to police the globe?

I guess if I was going to strip a country of their weaponry, my first target would be Israel, as they are clearly the most destructive and aggressive country in the world. But again, I don't think it is any of our business what other countries do. I do think all foreign aid to all Middle Eastern countries, including Israel, should be stopped immediately.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wilsonfrisk

It would make life horrible in the whole middle east, even if just a few tactical nuclear warheads detonated. The fallout would not be worth the attack.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It's not my problem. I don't live in the Middle East.

Does the whole "we are responsible for the fate of the world" concept seem at all weird to you? It is totally new, but has been pushed so hard in the propaganda for the last twenty years, that people seem to take it for granted.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Just like Bush said.

A mastermind.

Not to worry about their nuke plants or weapons.

I think we can send a cloaked jet in with a DEW and melt the reactor
without anyone being the wiser with the help of the Grays and ultra
terrestrials Cheney and Bush.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Do you really think if a nuke went off in a major city or a missile was launched by some non-government group there would be a nuclear attack on Iran even if a few weeks later the signature of the bomb was theirs?

I don't...

Let me ask you this, if Iran had a posture of a peaceful nature what country would want to attack them?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Do you really think if a nuke went off in a major city or a missile was launched by some non-government group there would be a nuclear attack on Iran even if a few weeks later the signature of the bomb was theirs?

I don't...

Let me ask you this, if Iran had a posture of a peaceful nature what country would want to attack them?

The Pentagon, acting under instructions from Vice President Dick Cheney's office, has tasked the United States Strategic Command (STRATCOM) with drawing up a contingency plan to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States. The plan includes a large-scale air assault on Iran employing both conventional and tactical nuclear weapons. Within Iran there are more than 450 major strategic targets, including numerous suspected nuclear-weapons-program development sites. Many of the targets are hardened or are deep underground and could not be taken out by conventional weapons, hence the nuclear option. As in the case of Iraq, the response is not conditional on Iran actually being involved in the act of terrorism directed against the United States. Several senior Air Force officers involved in the planning are reportedly appalled at the implications of what they are doing--that Iran is being set up for an unprovoked nuclear attack--but no one is prepared to damage his career by posing any objections.

-The American Conservative, August 1, 2005 Issue

www.amconmag.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Wow, that Cheney must be one of the top war-mongers, to have a
plan drawn up for the use of tactical nukes!

Let me ask, if we (the U.S.A.) does nuke targets in Iran, wouldn't the
survivors try to gain int'l support in condemning us?

And did anyone else hear about Iran's 'registration for martyrdom'
that they have every year, instead of volunteering, or drafting?

Frightening, especially if China sides with them and gives Iran some of
their huge air force to let the suicidal types fly them...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join