It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept. 11 redux: Video shows jet vaporizing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

No-one is suggesting that it proves anything in relation to the Pentagon apart from being a well documented example of what would really happen to the plane itself under those conditions of highspeed impact - lots of small mangled pieces and even atomised metal.

"Well documented"?!!! You must be kidding. It only shows half the story. The crash at the Pentagon is better documented. We see the explosion in the security cam footage AND the debris field. This is the key to the whole argument, yet the footage of the F-4 ONLY shows the impact. Show me what the pieces looked like after the impact and after the dust settled. Then, and only then, will we know wether or not the engines will survive such an impact intact.

This video proves nothing, except how easily manipulated people are when they see something blow up. Wow! Shock AND awe.

[edit on 3/3/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Yes but each ring house and outer wall and an inner wall, each made of 2 feet of reinforced concreted.

So for the
oficial plane to break through 3 complete rings, it would have to make its way though 6 walls, (yes seperated by office space AND large structural colums). So it goes through 6 walls, all 2 feet of reinforced concrete.

That 12 feet of reinforced concrete, with structural columns as well, and it leaves a perfectly round 10 foot diameter hole in the very last ring?

how can anyone believe an aluminum plane did this, I'd be suprised if either of the titanium engines made it through 1/3 the way.

We were sold a huge lie, and it only worked becaause everyone had already heard that the attacks in NYC, so they we're say.. "pre-programmed" to see a jet hit a building. A well timed, or even not so well time, becuase most people probably ducked for cover when the explosion too place due to the blast wave, and didnt see the impact.

The taxi Driver gives an account of the plane putting a 20-35 foot long light pole through his winsheild, and in the .5 seconds it would have taken the plane to hit the pentagon; he was able to skid his car to a stop, get out, and start removing the pole with another person, when they THEN heard the explosion.

Too many holes.

Not one video of a plane hitting the pentagon is the biggest I've ever seen.

One witness said the highway was filled with reporters, heading to thier stations which we nearby the pentogon. Now tell me what year 2000+ reporter doesnt carry a small handle camera for events just like this, to get the "scoop", that no one else could get.

It's just too much holes, too many loose ends, that and the Flight recorder data, and the NTSB data, and the Rades data, all not matching eachother, let alone dozends of witnesses, and this equals a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

So for the oficial plane to break through 3 complete rings, it would have to make its way though 6 walls, (yes seperated by office space AND large structural colums). So it goes through 6 walls, all 2 feet of reinforced concrete.

Umm, nope, only the exterior wall was reinforced. Although Im not sure why I responded, because as many times as that has been pointed out, you still think that all the walls were reinforced.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Let's just say, for argument sake, that the airliner did manage to penetrate the rings of the Pentagon, and pop a nice neat hole through the wall. Where's the plane then?

And for that matter, why isn't all the debris in this picture burned up in a pool of jet fuel?

These additional images are for the member who thought the government photo was not genuine, and sought verification.

[edit on 3/3/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

[On the contrary.

It shows what happens to lightweight aluminum aircraft skin, that the walls of the Pentagon were not as strong as the block used in the F4 test, etc.

That, along with the remaining wreckage inside the Pentagon, and all the other evidence, is conclusive, as it has been since 9/11/2001: AA 77 hit the Pentagon.

Let's move on to where you demonstrate 9/11 was an inside job.]

Let's not "move on, nothing to see here" so fast, bubba. First off, how does this "lightweight aluminum skin" manage to bore smaller- than-the-fusilage holes through 5 walls of concrete, the exterior one JUST having been reinforced? Especially seeing as how the nose of the cockpit is made of carbon fibre?

Not likely. In fact, you have one "eyewitness" that stated he saw the "wings fold back and the jet entered the building" hahahahaha. Yeah, sure. Like the jet's engines at full throttle wouldn't have made MUCH larger entrance holes than the carbon fibre cockpit. Ludicrous.

let's not ignore Barabra Hoe'n-word', professor at the Naval War College, that asked where the anti-aircraft missiles were that ring the Pentagon that day? You realize, ALL aircraft approaching MUST give of a "friend or foe" signal, or get it's behind shot sown by the anti-aircraft defense? I think perhaps you don't.

And lastly, exactly WHAT was it the uniformed personnel thought so secretive that they needed to cover it with a blue tarp and haul it from the CRIME SCENE? Where was the ground plowed by the engines ( HAD TO, look at the so-called 'entrance hole" and how low the engines would have to be to have the cockpit make that hole: Could Not without plowing a groove in lawn, yet NO DAMAGE there.

I don't know what it was, but I can say what it was not. It was not a commercial jet that hit the Pentagon that day, or it WOULD have been shot down.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

[
So what do you expect ? A cutout of the plane on the Pentagon wall
like in a Wiley Coyote/Roadrunner cartoon? I suppose if there was
such a picture you would be screaming it was faked ! ]

SOOO, you're stating the "cutout of the plane" I clearly see at the WTC Tower is what? A fake? Thank you.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by alupang

Exactly WTF is it that modified Professor Barbara Hoe'n-word''s name to "Hoe n-word" in my post??????????????????????

Her name is H O E N I G G E R

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by alupang

That's Barbara Hoenegger. You're spelling her name incorrectly and the automatic censors are kicking in.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
No-one is suggesting that it proves anything in relation to the Pentagon apart from being a well documented example of what would really happen to the plane itself under those conditions of highspeed impact - lots of small mangled pieces and even atomised metal.

I beg to differ. The thread is titled Sept 11 redux. The original post makes reference to this test as explaining away why no plane was found at the pentagon. The site hosting the video is suggesting the test is an explanation for the event. Almost every post in this thread is referencing the video as proving or disproving what happened to the 'plane' that hit the pentagon.

The video is total garbage and has nothing whatsoever to do with the events of 9/11.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'd like to ask jackinthebox (what a great name, BTW) about the picture in his post...is this taken from the inner courtyard?

Because, since I live here, I drove by the outer wall, designated the 'E' ring, as I have been informed many times from I-95/I-395 (for the purists).

I saw the entire facade was collapsed...I have mentioned that I felt it, post impact, at my home only a few miles away, as the tons of concrete collapsed. It was a HUGE gaping chunk, the part visible from the roadways.

SO, I ask jack, what is the picture of the 'neat round hole'? It certainly is NOT the impact point, is it?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The hole in the images I posted are the "exit wound." I believe the projectile (plane/missile/???) made it through three of the rings. I'm pretty sure this is the last wall it went through.

(Thanks for the compliment on the name. Sort of just "popped in there" when I signed up, with several meanings pinging around my head. But I have never actually eaten at a Jack-in-the-Box, so that wasn't really one of them.)

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

But the original "HOLE" was a lot smaller perhaps you saw "HOLE" that came after the collapse creating the illusion of a wider impact.

this was the initial
www.oilempire.us...

You gotta admit that isn't what one would expect from a plane that crashed into the wall like that. The question that always comes back to me is where the heck are the ENGINE impressions in the wall or just where did they go?

The engines being made from what they are made of, the South Tower had one go through the front and all the way through the cement and steel of the building and out the back and land on the Street!

The Empire State building(back in the 1940's b-25 bomber struck) had the same thing happen, an Engine went through the Front and Out the Back.

I mean, something doesn't add up here.

BTW I do believe a plane did crash, probably the same make, but something is definitely wrong. Especially, when I consider the above plus the lack of matching the debris by serial numbers to flight 77.,

just weird.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by talisman]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by talisman

talisman, I don't know. Your picture didn't show anything, pro or con...could you elaborate?

The hardest things, on an ariplane, would be the titanium rings in the 'hot-section' of the engines...and they are about 12 inches or less in diameter.

Other components, given the velocoties involved, made of alloys not titanium, but dense enough, could also cause damage consistent with the photographic evidence. I don't know for sure, I just question some photos that are posted, and ask 'where was this taken'...no answers yet.

The landing gear was, of course, retracted. It is pretty strong. There are various Hydraulic tanks, designed to withstand pressures of (internal presures) of 3000 PSI. There could be other components, in the 'keel' of the airplane...attachment points of the wings to the fuselage...big hunks of metal...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Perhaps missed earlier post where showed path debris took through the
building

911research.wtc7.net...

On the first and second floors, the Pentagon has continuous interior space extending from the facade to the inner-facing wall of the C-Ring, joining the C-, D-, and E-Rings. This is because the light wells between the C- and D-Rings and between the D- and E-Rings only descend to the bottom of the third floor. The only structural elements interrupting this space are columns apparently spaced on 10-foot centers along the direction perpendicular to the facade, with each first-floor column having a square cross-section measuring 21 inches on a side.

A figure on the left shows a path from the center of the facade impact puncture to the center of the C-Ring punch-out hole. That path could describe the path of fuselage debris from the facade to the C-Ring wall, where it could have produced the punch-out hole. It shows that there was a narrow path for that debris between the columns left standing by the crash.

On the lower 2 floors of Pentagon from E to C ring are continous office
spaces with no walls separating the different sections from each other.

Aircraft has to punch through outer wall in E ring and debris travel through
offices until finally punches exit hole in C ring wall. The exit hole was
result of pieces of landing gear - the heaviest and strongest parts of the
aircraft.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Your external image links are not working, again.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnforcer

I think the video is a perfect example of an jet plane flying into a stargate at 500 per hour and traveling through a wormhole 2.3 miles past heaven. The tips of the wings were left on the ground because of a metaphorsis of the little wingy things falling off when they hit the edge of the stargate. Of course I, like the poster, could be totally full of crap. However, it is up you to prove me wrong. In the meantime I will be setting here wearing my little tin hat so the bad guys can't steal my thoughts. I am only worried about the bad guys because our leader wouldn't know what to do with a thought if it were given to him. Remember a W is a W no matter which way write it and arabic writting may be a form of dyslexia.

In the year 2525 if man is still alive this theory will be proven to be valid. Wait for it to happen. History is not written in a day except in the Bush White House. I will personally guaranty freedom from persicution for ,25.
I remain your humble man servant and am willing to take the journey with you.

link   

I think the video is a perfect example of an jet plane flying into a stargate at 500 per hour and traveling through a wormhole 2.3 miles past heaven. The tips of the wings were left on the ground because of a metaphorsis of the little wingy things falling off when they hit the edge of the stargate. Of course I, like the poster, could be totally full of crap. However, it is up you to prove me wrong. In the meantime I will be setting here wearing my little tin hat so the bad guys can't steal my thoughts. I am only worried about the bad guys because our leader wouldn't know what to do with a thought if it were given to him. Remember a W is a W no matter which way write it and arabic writting may be a form of dyslexia.

In the year 2525 if man is still alive this theory will be proven to be valid. Wait for it to happen. History is not written in a day except in the Bush White House. I will personally guaranty freedom from persicution for ,25.

link   

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

check out this video
www.worldnetdaily.com...

[edit on 4-3-2008 by mothershipcalling]

[edit on 4-3-2008 by mothershipcalling]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Don't have any problem

Here is link where can view images

911research.wtc7.net...

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join