It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING 9/11 NEWS: FBI Says Barbara Olsen Did Not Call Ted Olsen. Bush Solicitor General LIED !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

February 20, 2008 at 13:53:26

BREAKING 9/11 NEWS: FBI Says Barbara Olsen Did Not Call Ted Olsen. Bush Solicitor General LIED !!

by Bill Douglas Page 1 of 2 page(s)

www.opednews.com...

Nationally syndicated talk show host Charles Goyette uncovered blockbuster information in his drive-time interview with author David Ray Griffin.

A center piece of the increasingly apparent BULLSH*T story our government and corporate media have fed us for six long years was a complete fabrication!

We were fed a lie by Ted Olsen who served as Solictor General for the Bush Administration, when on 9/11 he held a press conference to tell America and the world that his dead wife had called him before her demise from the jet she was on that had just been hijacked.

Personally, I thought it was odd at the time that a man would decide to hold a press conference minutes after hearing of his own wife’s death, when it happened on 9/11. If my own wife had just died, the last thing I’d want to do would be to talk to anyone, let alone call a press conference. It didn’t “smell” right.

Now we know why it didn’t smell right. It was a lie. The FBI has reported that no such call between Barbara Olsen and Ted Olsen ever took place on 9/11/2001.

It was part of the rapidly unraveling scam that is the official story of 9/11.

Read the rest here www.opednews.com...

If your not aware. Barbara olsen's call was the backbone of the 'terrorists with headbands and 'boxcutters' story.

No terrorists, no boxcutters.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by IvanZana]

[edit on 20-2-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Forgive me for stating the obvious, but in reading the article, the only "proof" that is presented that the FBI said that is a single sentence saying that with no supporting statements. Hardly seems the smoking gun you are talking about. Just because the author of the article said so makes it true? Please provide more evidence.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
because the author of the article said so makes it true? Please provide more evidence.

However, the evidence from the Moussaoui trial ruled out this possibility. In its report on AA 77, it listed one attempted call from Barbara Olson, which was "unconnected" and hence lasted "0 seconds."

Here is more links

pilotsfor911truth.org...

According to the new released collection of US Courts (regarding the Moussaoui material)
at coop.vaed.uscourts.gov...
the phone call of Barbara Olson, officially recorded from AA77 (a flight which did not exist in the BTS database) was not connected!

Since US Gov didn't provide any other new material which proves the negative,
this supports a conclusion, that this phone call never took place, because there is only this one
and no other record.
(Officially she did only one phone call)

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Can someone provide PROOF that this call took place on flight 77?

Official transcripts and official data on this alleged call from the CNN reporter on Flight 77 that hit the pentagon would be suffice.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Ok so what happend to Barbara Olsen?
If she didnt make the call, and the real plane didnt exist Then what happened to Barbara Olsen ?
Was she even real?
What FBI made the statement? where, and when? Is there a report from the FBI.
This is very important.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I actually don't think that anyone including the government could provide unimpeachable evidence to prove the fact that this call was made. There was no plane at the crash site nor were any bodies ever found. Did the plane land in Cleveland? Were the passengers removed from the plane prior to heading to DC?

It would be interesting to provide all ATS members with pictures of all the 'victims' of flight 77 in hopes that perhaps a few have been relocated. Will some of them be spotted somewhere sometime?

[edit on 21-2-2008 by polanksi]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
Ok so what happend to Barbara Olsen?

She probably died. But that's not the point.

The point is, a lie was perpetrated on the American people. Her call never connected. If her call never connected, he never received the call. If he never received the call, and he said he received the call, that's a lie.

So then you have to ask yourself - why did he hold a press conference to tell a lie? Of everything that was happening that day, why did he feel he was so important that he had to hold a press conference to tell everyone this lie?

Don't you think it's possible he was told to hold this press conference? I do. Why would any one just hold a news conference for no particular reason to tell a lie?

So if he was told to do so, who told him? Why? That's the real question.

A lie, on a day like that, that caused emotional stress. Hearing someone talk about speaking to their wife for the last time on a hijacked airplane is emotionally stressful and added to the fear, terror, and sadness effect of the whole day. Plus, as stated in the OP, it does away with the whole headbands and box cutters story, at least in regards to this phone call.

reply to post by polanksi

I think you're talking about Flight 93. This is Flight 77.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Ted Olson Endorses Rudy Giuliani

www.youtube.com...

Might not mean much but it seems the people involved in 9-11 are all buddies, or at least helping each other...

Barbara Olsen was also a big Bush supporter and vocal Clinton hater. More friends of Bush involved in 9-11...

Ted Olson has given quit a lot to the Giuliani and Bush campaigns...

www.newsmeat.com...

It's about money, power, position and the old boys club. Those that participated got rewarded.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I have been posting this tidbit for a long time; as soon as David Ray griffen published the trial account from transcripts, the jig was up for the official story. You will NEVER hear this on Faux News or any other controlled media ( all in the USA), as this would open a box that the perps could not shut. They will ignore this and not comment on it and it will be as if nothing was nothing at all!!

Either Ted got a voice morphed call from the perps, or he is part and parcel of the coverup. All the people that had the misfortune to be on the hit list that day are dead. No way the perps could allow even one person to be found alive and blow the whole thing. Ted has remarried so there is no way Barb is alive somewhere waiting for the Bush cabal to take control totally and allow them to be reunited, as some have imagined.

What happened to allow for a slip[ us like this? MOUSSAOUI!! The planners did not take into account the fact that Moussaoui would get arrested and end up on trial; the FBI bosses tried to block any investigation into him BEFORE the ' attacks ' and they could not have anticipated that at a trial for him the matter of phone calls would be brought up. That was a weak point in the plan, among few.

The perps thought that the lies about phone calls would be accepted by most and never really examined in detail in any forum. But they were wrong. Now, all they can do is pressure the CIA assets to use their influence in the media( which is incredible ) to make sure that this news never hits a mainstream source. If we are the only ones talking about it, they have nothing to fear. Were it to be covered in detail, a hue and cry would go up until some answers were had; but they too would be lies and more coverups, and so ultimately the perps win.

They have control of all the avenues of information and so need not fear being exposed. We are finished as a nation, the NWO plans are in full swing, and before long the next outrage will happen and the big lockdown comes. These guys did not go this far to back off now; all we can pray for is that a loyal party of military men will mount a defense of the constitution and stage a revolt and coup and take this nation back from the cabal and start all over. If not, we are doomed.

If a fact like this can be covered up, then we truly have little hope.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

This info came from the trial transcripts in the Zacharias Moussaoui trial. The FBO testified under oath that NO cals were completed. Of course no one noticed the elephant in the room and asked the logical question, as it would have opened a can of worms for the perps, and that is not allowed!!

Barbara and all the rest are dead. We of course have no idea where, but in Davey Jones Locker would be a good guess. Either Ted is liar and paqrt of the cover, or he was fooled by a voice morph like many others that day. No other choices.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

Originally posted by pavil
because the author of the article said so makes it true? Please provide more evidence.

However, the evidence from the Moussaoui trial ruled out this possibility. In its report on AA 77, it listed one attempted call from Barbara Olson, which was "unconnected" and hence lasted "0 seconds."

I'm going way out on a limb with this crazy idea, but maybe she used someone else's phone after hers would not connect?

Or...maybe he called her back after seeing on his caller ID that she tried to call him?

I know, crazy. But no more crazy than this:

Barbara Olsen's phone records say she never called her husband.
So obviously her husband lied by saying they spoke, realizing that his lie could easily be detected.
So obviously all the events of 9-11 were perpetrated by the govt.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbluesky

Why would Barbara' forget' her credit cards that day? She was a businesswoman on a trip. If she had borrowed another generous souls card, the records would show it. If Ted saw a number that he did not recognize ( the ' borrowed " card, then he would have said he called back: But guess what? Calls are only one way!! You cannot call a phone at a seat on a plane and get a ring and answer.

So, onw of two things happened: Either Ted lied at the request of the perps to back up their fairy tale, or her voice was morphed to fool him. No other choices.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbluesky

If what eyewitness says in the post above yours is correct--that the FBI testified that no calls went through--well, no calls went through. Fabrication.

The whole Olsen/flight 77 scenario, if true, shows some exceedingly dark lies and manipulation and the small lie points to the big lie. Excellent find, IZ.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Reminds me of the movie wag the dog. Drama, how the American public and media eat this kind of bs story up.

I am still waiting to see the survallence tapes from the gas station next to the pentagon that the feds siezed and never released to the public.... Why? (ignore that ? I don't want to derail the thread)

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Eyewitness and Gottago,

Cell phones, friends....cell phones.

There were no inflight seatback phones on AA77. Ted Olsen was confused, and guessing as to whether she was calling from a cell phone or an onboard phone. He went back and forth on this.

Bottom line...the only rational reason for Ted to lie about this, as I see it, was to establish that there were " arab/muslim terrorists taking over AA77" per his wife's "alleged" call.

Forgive me but I don't think any 9-11 conspirators needed Ted Olsen to fabricate anecdotal evidence from a phantom phone call from his wife to establish with the public, that 9-11 was being conducted by arab/muslim terrorist.

[edit on 2/21/2008 by darkbluesky]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
Forgive me but I don't think any 9-11 conspirators needed Ted Olsen to fabricate anecdotal evidence from a phantom phone call from his wife to establish with the public, that 9-11 was being conducted by arab/muslim terrorist.

Yeah because the fake passports and fake korans found in rented cars weren't enough. They needed an "eyewitness". Really not hard to figure out.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwatcher
I am still waiting to see the survallence tapes from the gas station next to the pentagon that the feds siezed and never released to the public....

FYI...they did release that tape last year (Citgo gas station). Low-quality black and white garbage, along with notable alterations "to concel identities" (yeah, okay?), showed nothing of interest whatsoever.

The Doubletree video showed alot more, the incoming object, the impact and explosion. I am still hoping for the Department of Transportations' video footage from the camera that was right there on the expressway...but I think it is probably the smoking gun and will never come out. Never, FOIA isn't going to help.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Eyewitness and Gottago,

Cell phones, friends....cell phones.

Huh? There was NO Celly-use at the time of said Olsen calls - plane too high too fast. Did you read the link at P4911T?

Olsens post 911 media blitz was a key piece establishing the 'terrorist with box cuttter image' in the public arena. As he and his wife were the darlings of Larry King in the run up to 911 his post 911 pressers where easily consumed. Ted may have been duped by the overall plot, but he looks too much like John Bolton for me to really trust him.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by scrapple]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
People also seem to forget too that making cell phone calls from that altitude back in 2001 was virtually impossible. While a few of these calls (placed at low altitude) could have gotten through, the wireless technology was not available back in 2001. Experts within the wireless telecom industry all agree on this.

"Wireless communications networks weren't designed for ground-to-air communication. Cellular experts privately admit that they're surprised the calls were able to be placed from the hijacked planes, and that they lasted as long as they did. They speculate that the only reason that the calls went through in the first place is that the aircraft were flying so close to the ground." www.elliott.org...

I always remember laughing years later when I heard that an airline had announced that "now normal cell phone calls can be made from their aircraft!" Well what the hell were the people on 9/11 doing then? Air phones are different technology alltogether and according to the evidence, most of the calls came from - cells phones.

Did they seriously think that people wouldn't look into this stuff one day? Pretty hard to make a cell phone call out of a plane with no windows either!

[edit on 21-2-2008 by swinggal]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Another telling factoid is this: Supposedly Barbara's call to her husband was more important than a call from the ' pilot' that Barbara said was sitting around twiddling his thumbs waiting for instructions from her!! As if a pilot would allow himself to be thrown out of the cockpit, with the second pilot presumably dead, only to wander to the back and take a seat and wait for some passenger to finish their personal calls before he got ahold of a phone and called the ground humself.

NO pilot among EIGHT was able to press a button on the yoke and radio an alert, that means that the ' cockpit takings ' were instantaneous. In all four cases, instantaneous. 100% success at taking four cockpits in an instant. No pilot was able to make a ' cell phone call '..no pilot was seen being thrown from a cockpit, or injured, nothing. Only Barbara's phony account gives the Bush cabal an excuse for claiming pilots out of the cockpits, etc.

Now we know for sure that there were NO calls from that plane to Olson, why hasn't some reporter asked him about the discreapancy? Of course we know why...it would blow the whole thing wide open, and at this stage that will not be allowed. Ted will have an ' accident ' before he will ever have a chance to refute the official lie. The perps have no qualms about offing 3000 people, a few more means nothing to maintain their grip on our nation, and the world.

This is the big time: These guys are playing for keeps: Anthrax gets sent to those who question the Patiot Act scheme to destroy the constitution, people get murdered because they get too close ( David Kelley among many ), and recall how many players from major defense contractors got killed that day, coincidentally ( yeah right) on those flights..they were just getting rid of players who did not know it was going LIVE but wopuld have smelled the rat as soon as it jumped off and had to go.

Do not forget Daniel Lewin and the scam about him: The FBI says he was shot in the head, but the Amy Sweeny story has him KNIFED to death, NO GUN ever mentioned on any flight muc less that one. It would takle a real detective about a week to have a case ready to prosecute if he were allowed to do his job properly. But of course the cabal has stopped any and all inquiries and withheld massive amounts of info to stall and obstruct justice, and anyone with half a brain knows all this already: The big shots know what the real deal is, but like with the JFK murder, they think that it would cause pandemonium and hurt us in too many ways to ever come out.

WE know that the Neocon/Cheney/Israeli cabal with shadow government operatives and Mossad help planned and executed this event: it is so badly hidden and there are so many pieces of evidence that all they can do is control the media, threaten any politicians who get too close, and keep on with their evil plans. Let's face it folks, Americans are too concerned with gas prices and their jobs and the stupid damned TV to take notice of the fact that their nation is ..has been, taken by a criminal cabal. They will find out soon enough.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join