It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, OH

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Here's a gift to you all....

I'm not going to discuss Dulce, Area 51, Iron Mountain, or any other secret base. I'd like to discuss an existing base, WPAFB, Wright Patterson Air Force Base, or Wright Patt as we know here in Dayton, OH.

I knew a guy who was in the USAF prior to leaving the military simply to get a civilian job. This is not an urban legend or a friend of a friend story. I was talking to him one on one and asked him about military secrets. He refused to make any specific claims other than...

1. He is convinced that aliens are in our population right now and undetected due to some type of genetic mutation that has them looking like us.

2. A bigfoot / sasquatch is alive and in captivity at WPAFB for testing on its genetic makeup.

Being from around the area, there have always been stories about the base extending below the grounds of the Air Force Museum that is on base property. There is a large airfield that doesn't see any plane traffic. Rumors persist that there is a multi-story base hidden beneath the ground there. My wife has been on base property and has told me about seeing very large "ventilation" ducts that come out of the ground with nothing around them for them to support. Also, keep in mind that the famed Roswell, Hangar 18 incident happened at WPAFB.

Does anyone have anything to add to this?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I am convinced that the "alien EBE's" are very close to Earth Humans in appearance so close that you can not tell the difference.

And yes Wright Patt has material from the Rosewell incident.

In regards to a "lower base" I would have to agree that there is some sort of "lower base" there.

UFO's (most of them) and the little grey or green aliens are products of Dis-information.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
None of what you said, should it be true, would shock me, seeing as I believe in the possibility of both ET's and sasquatch. Would love to see some pics of that beast though

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If you live near this base, maybe you should look into getting some pictures of these ventilation devices.

The AF Research Laboratory is located at WrightP, and the base employs around 22,000 people so it definitely wouldn't surprise me if they had some underground levels to accomodate all of these workers.

Buckley AFB also employs a ton of people and the base isn't all that big, so they have (rumored) multiple levels under the secure area(with the radomes, aka:golf balls)

If it's possible though, try and get some pics of these ventilation devices. Maybe I would be able to match them up with other bases.

Wright-Patterson AFB
Research Lab

Interesting enough, the lab also has directorates at Kirtland AFB, which we've all heard of the underground stories there which correlate with Dulce and Los Alamos.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hey guys, I am from the Dayton area in Ohio and know quite a few tidbits on Wright Pat that are fairly interesting. I have several friends in engineering programs through Wright Pat and they have been far below the surface part of the base. They are doing internships there and have had to carry around a blinking red buckets when they are underground so when they are walking people know they aren't Wright Pat staff and won't talk about confidential stuff when they are around. One of my friends' dad is an engineer for Wright Pat and he has talked about how 80% of the base is underground. I mean here in Dayton there are lots of speculations about Wright Pat since it is one of the larger airforce bases.

On a lighter note the airforce musaem is top notch because right now on display they have an F-22 raptor, B-2 bomber, Valkyrie, and many other awesome aircraft. I mean it's pretty cool when you can actually touch the B-2 bomber and F-22 raptor and walk within inches of them.

I have lived near Wright Pat all my life but I've never really ever seen anything out of the ordinary and I drive by the base all the time and sometimes actually go onto base property with my interning buddies. I do know that the base goes far underground and it would be interesting to research on this base.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
bugman5999

Interesting info. Is it possible to touch the leading edge of the B-2 wing on exhibit? I'm wondering if the edge is made from a different material then the rest of the wing. Many airplanes have a rubber de-icer strip, for example. Did you happen to notice?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I didn't touch the B-2 but I know I could have. I touched the F-22 rear right wing and it felt not all that different from regular aircraft, but when I go again I will pay more attention to the feel and look.
I remember the raptor felt slightly bumpy and chalky......chalky from the paint and kind of bumpy from the composite material used, but I don't think you could really gather too much info from just touching.......um you could probably get away with chipping though lol because really the only security in there are a couple old guys and it is a huge hanger....don't know about cameras and so forth
[Edited on 22-2-2004 by bugman5999]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Not intended for actual flying, The B-2 at the Wright Patterson AFB Museum has never flown and was originally constructed and used as a ground-based test article to allow Northrop-Grumman R&D to evaluate the airframe's structural integrity under varying degrees of stress.

Originally it was just a fuselage with only portions of the wings, the remainder of the plane including the leading edges was "restored" at WP AFB using among other things, fiberglass...

Bugman may know for sure, but I think this museum version B-2 was rolled out for the Centenial of Flight celebration there at WP AFB.

Also, yes - there are underground facilities at WP, pretty common knowledge - although bigfoot and aliens are probably not there...

For more information you can call the USAF Museum's Public Affairs office at (937) 255-4704, ext. 332.
It's been a while since I was there but I think Maj. Gen. Charles Metcalf is still in charge there...

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
intelgurl has got the 'juice'

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
yeah Intelgirl is right about the B-2. I remember hearing about it being shipped in in pieces and being put back together. Oh and I also once heard about how much wieght the wings could hold from that stress and it was pretty insane.......Intelgirl do you have a source for that info because I forget the number......

All of the top secret planes on display are just shells. Oh and some pics are at this site:

home.att.net...

www.sr-71.org...

Yeah the F-22 looks just a little stripped lol

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
No bugman, I don't have the stress test info - It may however be available on the internet.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
do they have any MIGs-29 at the base? I knew they bought some migs from Moldavia couple of years ago...

MIG-29

Originally posted by intelgurl
Not intended for actual flying, The B-2 at the Wright Patterson AFB Museum has never flown and was originally constructed and used as a ground-based test article to allow Northrop-Grumman R&D to evaluate the airframe's structural integrity under varying degrees of stress.

Originally it was just a fuselage with only portions of the wings, the remainder of the plane including the leading edges was "restored" at WP AFB using among other things, fiberglass...

Bugman may know for sure, but I think this museum version B-2 was rolled out for the Centenial of Flight celebration there at WP AFB.

Also, yes - there are underground facilities at WP, pretty common knowledge - although bigfoot and aliens are probably not there...

For more information you can call the USAF Museum's Public Affairs office at (937) 255-4704, ext. 332.
It's been a while since I was there but I think Maj. Gen. Charles Metcalf is still in charge there...

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Wright Patterson Air Force Base is home to the Air Force Materials Command (AFMC). AFMC is the division of the Air Force that suppporst all airforce missions by overseeing R&D efforts, maintaince of Equipment and Aircrafts and other supprot functions. Paliminary planning for all USAF hardware is done at Wright Patterson. The base also houses program offices for all major USAF contracts. that is the main function of Wright Patterson.

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I am close friends with people at the base and alot of my questions gets answered like;
"I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you".

Kinda one of those "Dayton" jokes.

I predict Tesla will be vindicated out of WPAFB.

He will be seen as a great man after his theories are realized, soon.
Dayton may also get it's recognition in all of this too!

I do like the idea that we are also known for the "Peace Accord".

Only my opinion, no actual facts.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Wright Patterson received the materials recovered from the Roswell site.
And the there are many stories that I have heard here in Canada of the underground base. Its not spoken of nearly as much as Area 51 etc. But I believe that because so much fosus is on Area51 that a good amount of black research goes on there.

[edit on 10-11-2004 by sledhead]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have been to wright pat alot when i was a kid and seen alot of different parts of the base. I have always heard the rumor that "Hangar 18" is on wright pat. What i can tell you, and i have seen this with my own eyes, is that the is a series of underground facilities there. what they are for and what is going on is anyone's guess. i have also heard hangar 18 was underground. Needless to say i am not about to roam the base asking to get to hangar 18. there are extensive ventilation shafts coming out of the ground on certain areas of the base.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally quoted by bugman5999
All of the top secret planes on display are just shells.

If you mean shells by being empty inside, you are mistaken. Perhaps the secret avionics have been removed, but they are almost completely intact. When they moved the Raptor to the base, it was flown into Dayton International Airport (don't ask me why). The AF then used a tow-motor and hauled it without wings about 15 miles to the museum. It went right through a town my Dad lives in called Brandt - population about 200. They actually parked it on a corner lot overnight for some reason or another and I have the pics to prove it. Give me a few days or so to get them from Dad and scan them and I will post them for you.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by ben91069]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well, here they are; the F22 Raptor being transported to WPAFB USAF Museum:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There are wind tunnel and heat testing facilities at WPAFB - part of the AFRL (Air Force Research Lab) FDT (Flight Dynamics Testing). Both my parents were stationed at WPAFB durring the 60's. My mother worked at FDT, and there were several vaults for paperwork in the specific area you are writing about.

=-Rich

Originally posted by CGB_Spender
I have been to wright pat alot when i was a kid and seen alot of different parts of the base. I have always heard the rumor that "Hangar 18" is on wright pat. What i can tell you, and i have seen this with my own eyes, is that the is a series of underground facilities there. what they are for and what is going on is anyone's guess. i have also heard hangar 18 was underground. Needless to say i am not about to roam the base asking to get to hangar 18. there are extensive ventilation shafts coming out of the ground on certain areas of the base.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I was watching a special on the History Channel about Area 51 and sure enough, this bit about the Roswell Incident apeared. However, the speaker claimed: " Material from the Roswell Incident was moved from Area 51 to WPAFB due to extreme observations and secrecy concerns that would be violated from the general public. . . "
I guess this confirms what's been said about the material. I've gone to WPAFB and I noticed that the exit doors leading down somewhere are: passcoded locks that require a card-key plus a series of buttons to be pressed.
On the way out of the base, my family went on a "car tour" of the planes near the run way. We got as close as we could, and we would have gotten alot closer, but I noticed a guard look at us and immediatly reach for his radio. We got out of there FAST. I'm not sure why he would want to protect a plane that was behind a chain-link fence so badly.
Hope this helps in some way!
-rage

<<   2  3 >>

join