It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Mind Control in UK??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Last week another local teenager was found dead, bringing to 13 the number of suspected suicides aged under 26 in the Bridgend area over the past year
The coroner for the Bridgend area has said he is "desperately concerned" about the 13 deaths of young people since early 2007. - source news.bbc.co.uk...

This is a small mining town in wales and the level of suicides in such a confined area in such a small age group seems bizarre! Is this evidence of a mind control experiment active in the UK? I know the suicide of an aquaintance of mine wouldn't be driving me to suicide and even this you wouldn't expect to lead to so many suicides in 1 year. Something has been driving these young people to the depths, could this be the start of population control from the uk government?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Mind control is massive in uk, despite what the authorities would like you to believe.

What ever is going on with that case, it is definately mind control.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Wasn't this whole rash of suicides blamed on a social-networking suicide pact?

Seems a bit crazy to suggest mind control techniques as the cause IMO. If that was the case, why not use it against these rapists and murderers and not 17 year old kids who've got their whole lives ahead of them? Just doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The police stated they had ruled out/had no evidence of an internet suicide pact which in my opinion makes it more interesting. They have made a big deal in the UK press of the fact that Bridgend only ranks 6th in the league table of suicides per area. But they don't reflect the size of the area, as mentioned Bridgend is a small mining town not a large city!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
But again, back to my point. Why target 17 year old kids when there's 1,000's of criminals taking up all the room in our prisons. Being stuck in cells for 23 hours a day is already enough to drive anyone crazy, but stick a bit of mind control in there and they'd be dropping like flies. Besides, they're costing us taxpayers like £40k a year each, yet tptb (or not) decide to go for a few teenagers in some small Welsh village...?

Andy1033...

As for mind control apparantely being "massive" in the UK, care to share your experiences or any other evidence? I know most Americans seem to believe we're a big brother nation, watched 24 hrs a day and all that crap, but I'd like to hear about your experiences with this supposed mind control and any supporting evidence other than, its "massive"

thanks

[edit on 18-2-2008 by drunknmunky]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
because these age groups have more of the newer mindset of people...ones who will find the problems and lies. I think they are referred to as the indigo children.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
ok, makes sense I guess.

so how do you (or anyone else) propose that they are using these techniques to make people take their own lives?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Because to experiment on inmates they would either have to explain what was going on or face lengthy investigations when suicide rates in a particualr prison sky rocket. When it's done in the outside world they can blame the internet easily, i.e. suicide pacts, or drugs etc etc. In order to keep it secret they would have to experiment on a group that has no knowledge of the test in an area that has no links or accountability

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by venusd

Don't you think mind control is used on them, of course it is.

The authorities know whats going on, and mind control is massive in uk, no matter what you say.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by venusd
The police stated they had ruled out/had no evidence of an internet suicide pact which in my opinion makes it more interesting. They have made a big deal in the UK press of the fact that Bridgend only ranks 6th in the league table of suicides per area. But they don't reflect the size of the area, as mentioned Bridgend is a small mining town not a large city!

The police have publicly ruled out the link to networking sites in a effort to reduce publicity and break the link between networking sites, memorial sites and teen suicides. There have been many problems with the way the press have reported these incidents and concern that such reporting is reinforcing the desire to die a tragic death and become famous. I cannot deny that mind control may be a tactic for UKGOV, but Bridgend is not an example.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunknmunky
ok, makes sense I guess.

so how do you (or anyone else) propose that they are using these techniques to make people take their own lives?

I have no direct knowledge of the techniques used but it could be anything from subliminal messages on local news/radio to something in the water

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Again, I guess that kinda makes sense.

But how do YOU personally believe these mind control techniques are being used? TV? internet? radio? voices in their heads?

Now I think more about it, I see they've recently been testing some kind of low frequency sound that deters the youth of today entering certain shopping centres etc. Apparantely these LF sounds can only be heard by anyone under the age of 20. hmmm....

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Naboo the Enigma

The police have publicly ruled out the link to networking sites in a effort to reduce publicity and break the link between networking sites, memorial sites and teen suicides. There have been many problems with the way the press have reported these incidents and concern that such reporting is reinforcing the desire to die a tragic death and become famous. I cannot deny that mind control may be a tactic for UKGOV, but Bridgend is not an example.

At the same time there is no evidence that any of these youths have been using such websites or indeed even visited the same websites. Also apart from the most recent cousins involved there appears to be no strong links between the majority of the victims

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunknmunky

Now I think more about it, I see they've recently been testing some kind of low frequency sound that deters the youth of today entering certain shopping centres etc. Apparantely these LF sounds can only be heard by anyone under the age of 20. hmmm....

I guess you're talking about the 'mosquito', younger ears hear over a greater range of frequencies and the frequencies emitted by the mosquito are in a range specifically for younger ears. Who knows what is being transmitted on these frequencies or how long they have been used before becoming public knowledge.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
What about anti-depressants? Already linked with teens and increased suicide risk. Just curious here because of something that made the news in 2004 about Prozac found in drinking water

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I know teenage kids are a bloomin nuisance, but I hardly think using mind control to make a handful of them commit suicide is going to make any difference.

Were mind control even possible, I think the first thing would be to make them become respectful to people and property ..... and stop watching pointless unreality shows like 'Big Brother' or being obsessed with the lifestyle of some footballer's girlfriend ....

Or, at the very least, use such mind control techniques to make them all decide to join the woefully undermanned Armed Forces.

If kids suddenly stop committing suicide, stop taking drugs and all join the Army on half pay. Then we might have evidence of mind control .....

On the subject of the Bridgend suicides - I noticed when this was covered on the TV news they showed footage of Bridgend taken on a miserable, dull, wet day (despite it having been bright, sunny and dry for the past few days) and only showing the most run down parts of the town - now that is a deliberate conditioning technique, aimed at making the rest of the country think Bridgend is a complete dump and that it's no surprise people would rather commit suicide than live there.

What was the original title of that James Bond film? Tomorrow Never Lies. The media must be portraying the truth, they never lie ..... and so they create the stories to report......

[edit on 18-2-2008 by Essan]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TLynn
What about anti-depressants? Already linked with teens and increased suicide risk. Just curious here because of something that made the news in 2004 about Prozac found in drinking water

I'd never heard of that before, what a fascinating idea. I can't see how they would have got into the water supply than if they had been put there by the govt. I mean how many people flush there medicine?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

On the subject of the Bridgend suicides - I noticed when this was covered on the TV news they showed footage of Bridgend taken on a miserable, dull, wet day (despite it having been bright, sunny and dry for the past few days) and only showing the most run down parts of the town - now that is a deliberate conditioning technique, aimed at making the rest of the country think Bridgend is a complete dump and that it's no surprise people would rather commit suicide than live there.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by Essan]

What you speak about here is a form of mind control, conditioning us for a specific response. While I understand what you say about why young people, but what better group to test on as it is so easy to explain as a multitude of other causes and avoind accountability

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by venusd

No, the fact is they want to take accountance for it - that's why everything you hear about teenagers is that you're (as, alas - i can no longer call myself a teen) all a bunch of waster drug-addicts.

You have to kinda wonder why they've never tried a different avenue of thought.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

I would agree with your point if this had been an inner city problem as inner city youth are tagged with the gang member druggie thread, not so much in rural communities. I grew up in a rural village in NE england and as a teenager was never labelled as a druggie or crook

top topics

<<   2 >>

join