It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihad Music Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
For those of you wondering what song the beat is from it's Sean Paul's; Get Busy.

I also thought so at first, but if you download "Uh-Ooh" from Lumidee, you'll see it's actually her beat in the background.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I hate the Lumidee version also. There is nothing to it. I guess simple minds swipe simple songs.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

For those of you wondering what song the beat is from it's Sean Paul's; Get Busy.

I also thought so at first, but if you download "Uh-Ooh" from Lumidee, you'll see it's actually her beat in the background.

It says on the website that has the article about the video, that it's Sean Paul.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Darn it, I'm already easily confused. You can imagine how lost I am now. Either way I never liked those two songs. So how would Sean Paul go about busting these guys?
I'm guessing it might be hard to do but would it be within his legal rights to do so if he so desires?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It says on the website that has the article about the video, that it's Sean Paul.

I know, just check for your self if you care enough, you'll see why I said that.

It's obvious.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm surprised the terrorists would resort to something so.....american. I thought they were anti-rap.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
These aren't terrorists, they're just some dumbasses in a basement. Don't be fooled, these aren't the kind of people who'd actually do anything....like blow themselves up.

I mean, I'd actually like the video if it didn't have all that pro-fanatic bull in it.

[Edited on 2/18/2004 by Flinx]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
ALBANIA WAS IN THE LIST!!!

WE NEVER INVADED ALBANIA,,,,,,

DUMB TERRORISTS.......... CANT EVEN READ A MAP.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   

thats the funniest song i have heard all day!!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This video was mentioned many days ago.

And it is pure crap.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
After reading through the topic further, Sean Paul should be able to take some action, right?

After all, it's his beat.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well if those guys have taken someone elses # then that does mean he (Sean Paul) can take legal action and also means this group are not real musicians.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Everybody must realise that allthough this video is a load of racist crap, it is not the view of all muslims.

Muslims are generally nice people, and this video gives them a bad image as OBL supporting fanatics.

I urge everybody to not have a view of muslims based on the obvious media demonization.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePinkPanther
Everybody must realise that allthough this video is a load of racist crap, it is not the view of all muslims.

Muslims are generally nice people, and this video gives them a bad image as OBL supporting fanatics.

I urge everybody to not have a view of muslims based on the obvious media demonization.

Of course well said give that member a banana! i agree you cant judge a race by what a group of ppl from that race do.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by drunk]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Muslims are followers of Islam, islam comes from the koran, the koran supports this terrorist stuff. But majority of muslims don't do it or want to do it. But you can see how the true followers of islam commit terrorist attacks. Islam is extreme, most muslims are soft muslims, explains why most don't commit terrorist attacks.

Terrorism doesn't come from the mind of men, but from the koran. Read it and u will see how the fundamental mentality comes to be.

This is the truth, but a truth that people would rather tolrate because they are used it.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
Terrorism doesn't come from the mind of men, but from the koran. Read it and u will see how the fundamental mentality comes to be.
This is the truth, but a truth that people would rather tolrate because they are used it.

The Koran (Quran) does not mention terrorism, nor is it a creater of terrorists. As a matter of fact the Koran is really just another version of the Old Testament, and Allah is just like Jehova (God) they are both fairly vengeful "Gods"
The Crusaders did a similar thing when they went on their little "road trip" kill the "infidels" It all depends on how you interpret what you are reading, OR how someone interprets it for you and preaches it to you.
Read it some time....you'll see the similarities between the 2 books.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
How can you say it was pretty good? The beat was ripped right off from Luminee's "Never Leave You", not Sean Paul's "Get Busy". The genre is garbage anyway, anyone who listens to hip hop is just a sucker for catchy songs that qualify for the radio or MTV.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
i couldnt access the vid - but from the descriptions, i dont condone it. but i had to stand up for hip hop. granted - its mostly garbage. you wont find anything good on tv or the radio. -that stuff is all comercial nonsense with one objective "money makin." sad thing is the hold mtv and the like have on the public. i guess the ignorant deseve to be taken advantage of. but, i'll let it be known not all hip hop is garbage. i love hip hop. real hip hop. and there is quality stuff out there. just gotta dig for it.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Someone's Previous post: Is it just me or do the vocals sound like Canadian rap-reggae artist "Snow"? Yikes

I swear to God that is snow doin the Reggae. I believe this song is off his latest album released in 2002 called Respect I think. However I believe some american muslim has created this clip and dubbed the snow song over the top of it. I think that clip is awesome!! I love how it is unique and from another point of view. The factual listing of violence which the US has caused against other countries was amazing. And now the US tries to control all those countries too, as well as the rest of the world!!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha

Someone's Previous post: Is it just me or do the vocals sound like Canadian rap-reggae artist "Snow"? Yikes

I swear to God that is snow doin the Reggae. I believe this song is off his latest album released in 2002 called Respect I think. However I believe some american muslim has created this clip and dubbed the snow song over the top of it. I think that clip is awesome!! I love how it is unique and from another point of view. The factual listing of violence which the US has caused against other countries was amazing. And now the US tries to control all those countries too, as well as the rest of the world!!

Informer, the one hit wonder, Snow?

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by SpittinCobra]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join