It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihad Music Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This video was posted on a radical Islamic website based out of the UK. It's supposed to inspire Jihad. It's got a nice beat.

WARNING- Graphic....kinda....well, not really.

Windows Media Player- High Bandwidth
ipnews.planetgac.com...

Here's a story about the video....
www.townhall.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Wow, I hate to admit it, but that's pretty well done. I especially liked the brief flashes of Benny Hill and "The Count" from Sesame St.

Is it just me or do the vocals sound like Canadian rap-reggae artist "Snow"? Yikes..

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
now i'm in the mood for a holy war!...yeah right, i hate rap...I posted something similar to this, i dont feeling like searching for it right now though.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
Wow, I hate to admit it, but that's pretty well done. I especially liked the brief flashes of Benny Hill and "The Count" from Sesame St.

Is it just me or do the vocals sound like Canadian rap-reggae artist "Snow"? Yikes..

What happened to that guy? Last I heard he was making rap songs about underage Jamaican girls.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Sounds like Shaggy joined Al Queda! ..........

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Disturbing to see them boast how " they " destroyed the two towers.
I will admit, it was some good raping.

Deep

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Very interesting, well done.

War is such a brutal thing.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Man, if I can Google search "Snow" and not get any hits newer than 2001 he has really dropped off the radar.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The first part when they take down that iraqi thats the best part of that whole music video

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It's a "bad" video, but it had me jumpin'. I bet if it didn't have a "terroristic" message, the song would be in the Top 5 countdown.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
in all seriousness this is very disturbing. these people will do whatever they can to influence the younger generation to be human bombs. this just shows that terrorism is going strong and that now they have the capabilites to and will to keep going with their "campaighn" (spell check?)

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
get, get, get your gay on.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Funnies piece of # ever!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
DAMN Lysergic

Put the damn right head back on that chick for the love of all that is good in the world.

You've well exceeded freakin me out chief

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Yeah i want that head back on her also

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
That's #ing sick. The video and the rap is quite good, but it's really, really disturbing. Mocking powerful political leaders is ok... but in the end, when they show the picture of the collapsing towers and laugh...

No matter how pissed off you are at the west...How can someone show the death of over 3000 human beings, and laugh of it?

Interesting video though. Thanks for the link

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
That is well done, "cheap" video. The Rappers are good, I wish I could understand it.

It is a very very sick message.

The end is intresting, All the countries that have had some US attack.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hearing to new West side connection. The phrasa in some of the song. It is no worse. Can they prove this video is for recruting.

Im not condoning the video, I think it sick.

But whats the diffrents.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yes it's pretty twisted, and it's also a good song. I just young Muslims in the UK or whoever this video is aimed at aren't stupid enough to fall for it's message.

On a side note, I did like the morphing of the political leaders, especially Powell and Condi...

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Anyone recognize the beat in the background?

OOOOOOOOOOh- Oooooooooh....

What's the name of that song again? Wouldn't be ironic if they had ripped the beat from an American artist?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join