It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these pictures of real nazi UFO's ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yes, I am sorry.

I intended to mention the alleged Mars connection, also proposed by the bulgarian ufologist I mentioned, I am unaware of it having been mentioned before his research.

In 1945, a Japanese/German/Italian crew left Earth, with the intention of reaching the planet Mars. Supposedly, the craft operated on principles which implemented a 50% thrust-system; i.e. it the speed was gradually increased during the first 50% of the journey - and the rest of the trip was made on the then aquired speed.

Also of course supposedly, the craft did make it - however the gravitational pull of the red planet had been misinterpreted, and the craft somewhat crashed, rendering it immobile for further travel. The crash-landing occured in spring 1946.

However, a colony allegedly was established.

Later, other groups made the same journey, a Vatican one, and one that I believe was American/Russian, I don't recall exactly.

They had greater success, implementing different power systems in their vehicles.

If you have followed before-mentioned Project Camelot, you are aware of the claims made by "Henry Deacon", who, again if I am not recalling incorrectly, talks of Mars colonies.

Also, there of course are the alleged Montauk Project alleged survivor tales, mostly of this aspect involving Al Bielek and his alleged brother Duncan Cameron, who were sent to underground Mars via the time/space travel tunnel since an opening to the beneath could not be established by the ground crew.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Loengard]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I am posting these two images just for general interest.

The first one doesn't seem to have any details with it unfortunately.

The second has a description below.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by sherpa]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Here is a possible debunk of two of the photographs from Rob Arndt's website therefore I am assuming this work was done by him.

This picture shows a “Haunebu-II” next to a house, demonstrating the dimensions of the flight disc.

An enlargement of the red bordered area shows clearly that the lower edge of the right lower cupola (arrows) does not match the remainder of the picture.
Even without enlargement, this dividing line is easily recognizable. Even the most untrained layman without special photo-technical knowledge can see an unambiguous “photo-shop” montage!

The same applies also to this picture. While the flight disc is a relatively sharp image, the whole background is a blur.
However, the area at the same distance of the claimed flying object would have to be also sharp! The complete contrast of the disc with the remainder of the picture is recognizable without difficulty!

discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Any ideas on the name of the book those two pages are from?

Sorry, no I don't many images are difficult if not impossible to locate origins for so can't help you there.

May I ask someone who knows about the HO-229 ,flying wing; What's the deal with the big clunker of what looks like to be some sort of attenae, or radar array on the nose of the craft? Also did the craft ever see any action?

I do not think I have ever seen a pic or plan of an HO-229 with antena or anything else attached to the nose, perhaps you could post a pic of what you mean.

No the HO-229 did not see action, apparently the development plant was overun by the US army before it could ever get into active service.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Reply to Sherpa

I always thought the fact that you could see the bottom of the globe on the
first haunebu picture a bit suspicious,however the machine could be resting
on its central portion so that the smaller globes are off the ground.

Likewise, I thought the one of the machine in flight looked suspicious as the flying haunebu was very clear and the background and foreground was blurred ,however this narrow depth of field is what you would expect to see with a wide aperture lens. Also dont forget the quality of German lenses, this would be Zeiss Lens on a Leica body at least, anything in focus would be very sharp. They wouldnt have used a cheap disposable camera
from Boots to shoot this baby-No Sir!

Fake photos are evidence of fake photos. It does not of itself rule out the existence of such machines.-and doesnt prove it either.

I found out why you couldnt find the 10,000 mph Atom Plane newspaper
cutting in the New York Times archive. Apparently it comes from the Eighth
Army News Published in Trieste on 28th August 1945 Page Three-so now you know.

See ufo.the-foundation.fr...

Why are the French muscling in on what has up till now been a cosy little secret shared between The Germans, Yanks, Brits and Russians?

Can it be anything to do with Rennes-Le-Chateau and the Prieure de Sion?
I think we should be told.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Re the above: You would have to use a wide aperture lens to shoot a moving object as you would need to use a very fast shutter speed.

(A note for all my fellow nerds out there)

((I really should get out more-maybe find a life or something.))

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I mentioned photos pre-1940s and I'll have to remember the documentary where I've seen them and grab some stills from it. Just finding the right documentary will be a choir because I do not remember whether it was a general UFO, a Nazi UFO, Viktor Schauberger related film, or none of those...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Sherpa, you dont even need to zoom in to see the flaws in this "Hanebu II" footage. Look at the orientation of the disc. Its all *exactly* the same as the schematic view. The chances of the camera taking photos from the exact same direction (even when flying!) is astronomical.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
oh how this thread reminds me of all the things i've posted a couple or so years ago on ATS in its early days

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry

The foremost and most important flaw in the story is pretty obvious - Nazi germany LOST WW2 as most are aware of. [/url]

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Phil J. Fry]

The obvious is even less obvious and as you stated, I too 'sigh' when such post are written.

The Nazis lost? Depend on what perspective and who the Nazis were that lost.
Is it the country germany you are referring to? Or is it all the scientist that were hidden away in S.A. or working for the U.S. government afterwards? - and the atomic bomb killing innocent civilians of Japan. To much to go into here, the info has been laid out.

Like Americas claim of Change by Obama...whose wife said he is 8th cousin, or what not, to Bush and Cheney. The whole premise that he is black is a joke...hes half black but they are riding that all the way to the white house.

Things are pretty obvious, but we often get lost in one concept, one perception of reality. Your not wrong...but neither am I. It really depends on your perspective.

What we do know is that when you confine yourself to one given scenario, you cease to grow and will be labeled and classified into antiquity accordingly. Things that dont change and adapt (including perspectives) are destined to go the way of the dino.

It would seem unfortunate that this goes for the mass of human kind. But in the same token everything happens in its timing and for a reason. So to argue a point is futile in and of itself. You can just leave bread crumbs on the path you travel for fellow travelers to see that others have been there before...each path is unique and different.

Peace

dAlen

p.s.
Its all perception. Those pilots in WWII who saw strange craft thought it would have to be UFOs or aliens...for surely they would know of any change. Yes, the human mind is so sure of only that which it has already been shown...anything else is impossible until proven. This way the sheep stay the followers and others remain the shephard or leader.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bashibozkedi

Ah yes I see it was wrongly labelled, it is on page 105 of the pdf version of Henry Stevens book.

Here is what it says:

"For a short period of time, before the cold war started heating up, censorship, both military and civilian was lax.
It is from this time period from which we get much valuable information"

Why are the French muscling in on what has up till now been a cosy little secret shared between The Germans, Yanks, Brits and Russians?

Yes pretty little thing isn't it:

I really must find out how to shrink my images.

Complete image here

Source Page 115

Here's the caption:

"The photos of french aerospace designer Rene Couzinets flying saucer with a diameter of 27 feet appeared in the Philadelphia Inquirer on July 5, 1955.
He died in a sudden auto accident shortly afterward."

Can it be anything to do with Rennes-Le-Chateau and the Prieure de Sion?
I think we should be told.

And I think you should find out

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
Sorry to say, but each time i read about the mysterious Nazi Ufos, i sigh.

The foremost and most important flaw in the story is pretty obvious - Nazi germany LOST WW2 as most are aware of. With a fleet of airfighters going Mach5-12, i bet it wouldn't have been carpet bombed that severely. Especially with the "Führer Sonderbefehl" on building those "ships".
On the more factual things, the documents are atrocious. The spelling and grammar partially make me shiver and, even when you take the madness and stupidity of the nazis into account, things like "110% readiness for duty" is no military jargon, especially in a completely militarized environment like Nazi germany. I guess, it's a german based hoax, but still a sloppy one. The "SS Geheime Kommandosache" document is a horrible fake, the capital K is an H, the writing of e is inconsistent and the used font of the SS these times looked more like this

And on a personal note, my grandpa was a ss sturmbannfuehrer in peenemuende and i strongly believe, he would have given me at least a hint about Nazi UFOs, especially at the times we talked about ufo and et.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Phil J. Fry]

I pretty much agree with your post but there are some inaccuracies on the typographic issue - there was definitely no one blackletter typeface design preferred by the SS. There were many many metalcast types available in Germany in the 30's and 40's based off of Gutenberg's designs - such as National, Tannenberg, and Potsdam. The German Nazi government banned blackletter typefaces in 1941 in favor of more modern German types. I believe both examples given are typical of what could have been seen on Nazi documents but I do agree that the UFO document is probably fake.

Also, not to geek out but a font is a digital file that changes the appearance of words in a computer. A typeface is an actual designed family of type sets. Fonts are just made to resemble typefaces but "font" wasn't a widely used term before the 70's.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

The chances of the camera taking photos from the exact same direction (even when flying!) is astronomical

Good lord your right !

Here is another 2 nice pictures this time of the Arado 234 Blitz with a schematic below I thought it was kind of weird the way the head on photo seems to mimic the head on schematic

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Yeah, that is taken with a purpose from the front. Lucky for the photographer, the aircraft isnt perfectly circular

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

. Just finding the right documentary will be a choir because I do not remember whether it was a general UFO, a Nazi UFO, Viktor Schauberger related film, or none of those...

Wellll.. alright seeing as it is going to be difficult I will post these.

Pre 1940 ufo pics.

USA 1-1-1920

Oregon 1927

Ohio 1932

???

Source

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Irregardless as to whether or not the Nazis had or were trying to develop flying saucer technology, there are two other possible explanations for the provenance of at least some of these photos.

The first is the photos may've originally been intended as proganda images meant to rally their own forces and convince the Allies the Nazis were techologically far in advance of them.

The second is after the war, when the Nazis were on the run, the photos could've been used for the purpose of persuading wealthy supporters if the Reich was to rise again they needed to cough up funds to develop and build this technology.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Reply to Sherpa.

Concerning your pre 1940s UFO pictures. In the first one, what the hell are they harvesting there? No wonder the photographer was seeing UFOs.

Seriously,about Rennes-Le-Chateau, at the risk of de-railing this thread
completely, Himmler took a keen interest in the Lanquedoc region of France and the Cathar heresy;in particular the work of the anthropologist
Otto Hahn.I have a book on it somewhere.

To keep to the subject I am still looking for the elusive "Four days after the end of the War" photograph. I've seen it once and know its out there
somewhere and am determined to find it.

I've tried searching in German- "Vier Tage nach der Ankunft.." etc and not found it. I have come across some rather unpleasant websites but I suppose that is the risk you run in researching into these matters.

Thanks for starting a most interesting thread!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by alanborky
Irregardless as to whether or not the Nazis had or were trying to develop flying saucer technology, there are two other possible explanations for the provenance of at least some of these photos.

The first is the photos may've originally been intended as proganda images meant to rally their own forces and convince the Allies the Nazis were techologically far in advance of them.

The second is after the war, when the Nazis were on the run, the photos could've been used for the purpose of persuading wealthy supporters if the Reich was to rise again they needed to cough up funds to develop and build this technology.

Welcome to ATS alanborky.

Good post, two absolutely valid possibilities, propaganda works on many levels and lets not forget the boost it could give to any neo nazi groups out there.

You have got to admit this subject matter can get pretty dirty if you think about all the possibilities, personally I am trying to avoid the idealogical side.

That aside have a star for your post.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
One further possible,but in my opinion unlikely, explanation for the existence of these photos,which has not been mentioned before, is that they are ALLIED propaganda. For example they could have been concocted by the British in the early part of the war to try to persuade the Americans or Russians of the dangers presented by unopposed Nazi technology and to persuade them to come to Britain's aid. That British intelligence had a black propaganda section is well known.

Or they could have been concocted shortly after the war by either the Russian or Anglo/American side to deceive the other as to the true nature of the German technology they had inherited, in order to intimidate the other side. Remember, immediately after the War only the Americans had the atom bomb; this could have left the other former allies feeling particularly vulnerable,and they may have felt the need to give the impression that they had got their hands on German Super-Weapons.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join