It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolPower
So you're agnostic (not religious)... as opposed to being athiest - which is not believing in god... am I right to assume that here?

Sheesh, yea that was a mess up on my part. I'm a human, not a robot.

Agnostic.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817
I debriefed a group of individuals who were literally in charge of coming up with a plan to delay the upcoming election. This power order came from W. Bush. While Bush has never stepped foot at gl, he is made aware of certain things that go on there.

no_one817, did you have any information as to why they were supposed to come up with this plan to delay the upcoming election on behalf of Bush? If you did what were some of the ideas they were tossing around?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb

I debriefed a group of individuals who were literally in charge of coming up with a plan to delay the upcoming election. This power order came from W. Bush. While Bush has never stepped foot at gl, he is made aware of certain things that go on there.

no_one817, did you have any information as to why they were supposed to come up with this plan to delay the upcoming election on behalf of Bush? If you did what were some of the ideas they were tossing around?

This was about a year ago. Last March, a couple months before Bush signed the bill in May to give himself way too much power. The reason why they were doing this was to further a time period allowed to have a cold war(nearly hot with much potential) with Iran. This would generate further funding for gl, nellis and others. Thus the plan was essentially hatched at gl because it simply meant more funding for us.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I do believe your legit and so I've been reading your responds, but still no respond to my previous questions! Love to hear what you know about Aliens and our communication with them! I've had personal experience with them and like to know what I'm missing out on! Would appreciate any light shed on this subject matter!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Makes much more since haha!! Ok here's a juicy one for you:

What do aliens eat

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
I do believe your legit and so I've been reading your responds, but still no respond to my previous questions! Love to hear what you know about Aliens and our communication with them! I've had personal experience with them and like to know what I'm missing out on! Would appreciate any light shed on this subject matter!

I do not have any info on that. I have not seen pictures or even seen one in real life. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Dude, read the thread from start to finish. He's stated numerous times that he doesn't have that info. This is a problem with most ATSr's. They want their answers now without reading thru the threads.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Have you heard any word of anything huge coming up that we should prepare ourselves for? I know that's a broad question but I'm leaning more along the lines of some sort of Martial Law being implemented, with the economy the way it is and the escalation of strange activites being witnessed of recent, the Real ID's etc.
Any word of something coming to a head?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT51

Dude, read the thread from start to finish. He's stated numerous times that he doesn't have that info. This is a problem with most ATSr's. They want their answers now without reading thru the threads.

It's ok. I can understand the eagerness to what I am providing. I can only answer to what I know however.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I can only answer to what I know however.

ha

so what do you know?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have a completely unrelated question: What are a couple of your favorite bands?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I have a completely unrelated question: What are a couple of your favorite bands?

Such personalized questions can be used to devlop a profile of the person behind the screen name. I'm sure this will go unanswered.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Such personalized questions can be used to devlop a profile of the person behind the screen name. I'm sure this will go unanswered.

Thank you for pointing out the obvious.(that wasn't sarcasm either) I may have let my guard down a bit her e, but not by that much. As he said, that is a little to personal. Even if I lied, that would eventually be used to form a profile of who I am to anyone watching.

I understand how this begs the question of , wont everything else create a profile. Sure but its worth the risk there, not over a band

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Of course, Incarnated. My bad. Because god knows if responds with "the Grateful Dead", that would surely give away his location.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by AGENT51]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I would like to know how the govt deals with the chemical waste that the site produces. Burying it in the past resulted in deaths and a lawsuit.

So what do they do with it now?

Are there areas where employees must not traverse due to toxic conditions?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So I would assume then if no_one817 says he likes pizza that puts him at risk, too? We can leak secrets about one of America's most secure facilities but not pizza....definately NOT pizza.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwatMedic
I would like to know how the govt deals with the chemical waste that the site produces. Burying it in the past resulted in deaths and a lawsuit.

A series of memos were given out on safe handling through the Tonopah Test Range , Nellis and gl. The problem has hopefully been fixed.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

So I would assume then if no_one817 says he likes pizza that puts him at risk, too? We can leak secrets about one of America's most secure facilities but not pizza....definately NOT pizza.

I understand the thinking. I do. But we talk when we work . We share feelings, talk about families, likes and dislikes. If I am in charge of surveying the internet for leaks, and I read about a person claiming to work there who likes the police and phil collins, its simple to figure out who this leak is. Hence personal things like that will just help figure out who I am to those concerned. I hope you understand

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Almost everyone likes Pizza!!!

However if they said they eat pizza that could rule out anyone that had dietary rules against it. If they said they ate pizza alot or every friday then all one would need do is look around the eatery to see who was eating pizza, as they could be still employed there.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwatMedic

A series of memos were given out on safe handling through the Tonopah Test Range , Nellis and gl. The problem has hopefully been fixed.

A source close to zx said it was a MasterSeargent Lumberg who gave out that memo to Tonopah. This is not verified though.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join