It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The all seeing eye and psychic abilities

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ConfederacyOfUnity

Yes, I can do dreams..

Obviously they are filled with a lot more detail than an avatar and I find that the complete (or as close to complete) story of the dream says a lot more than the majority realise.

I've seen various books and stuff on dream interpretations and most seem to associate certain items/objects/animals to specific details. But IMO, this is wrong as one object could be seen in 20 different peoples dreams and have a totally different meaning due to the nature of the rest of the dream.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
well heres my dream i keep having..its more of a nightmare though. I really dont care who reads and sees this..lol

Im driving a vehicular (a old black truck with one of those camper thingy's on the back) through the mountains..there is a slope/edge on the right side that goes down..it has pinetrees below. Then on my left side there is a slope going upwards with pine trees also. There is snow on the pinetrees, its nighttime with a full moon that is blueish, many many stars to see also. Im driving along a windy road thats like a S turn...(i happen to pass the S turn sign also). Next to me is a female, im not sure who she is because i cant see her face, i know she is beautiful, i can see that she is smiling at me, shes either a lover or related to me some how, perhaps a bestfriend?....i just know i love her, but im unsure to as what kind of love(the love of a gf? or the love of a sister?) She has strawberry blonde hair(though this changed ONCE..it was brunette in one dream..thats the only detail that has ever changed)

As we drive around a bend in the road...there is a pool ahead in the road(yes a pool with tile and everything) i hit the breaks but we still go into the pool and the vehical is sinking. The water is neon green (like you would see off a game or movie where the ooze is toxic or radoactive waste and it glows) i break the side window open and grab her hand and swim to the surface....we swim to the edge and i pull myself out first...i turn and grab her hand..but she cant get out of the water...then i notice these aligators coming towards her..they have red skin..and Neon Red glowing eyes....i keep trying to pull her out and keep yelling to get out of the water...she just sits there and screams..as she trys to get out of the water... I still dont let go of her hand as im trying to pull her out. Then the aligators go under and i feel a jerk and pull as they try to bring her under the water. I try so hard not to let go but eventually do and she goes under, then all i see after the splashes is red liquid(blood most likely because i can smell that coppery smell) and thats where it ends.... its a reoccuring dream ive had for years

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ConfederacyOfUnity

I think this will have to tie in with your reading of you avatar too. If you hadn't noticed, you've chosen the two prominent colours in your dream as part of your avatar.

This to me only confirms what i thought about your dream.

It's about life and death... yours mostly.

The mountains are everyones 'ups and downs'. The pine trees are everyone else. Some you've passed, some you've yet to meet. Some who haven't reached your 'life level' and others who are far above you.

The winding road is how life is. it's never straight and easy and it's always a bit of a struggle to climb.

The truck you're in is your life. It's generally the 'baggage' (both good and bad) that you carry with you wherever you go.

The snow is the 'sugar frosted coating' that others seem to have in comparison to your own life. This is not unusual, the majority seem to think others have a better time of things.

The female is neither your girlfriend or a relation. Again, she is you. She is the vision of the love you have for that/whom you do love and how you love and what you enjoy the most. She is the feminine side of man. That's why you can't place as to who she is because sometimes it's hard to recognize who we are and what makes us 'us'.

The pool is the material side of life and how it just seems to swallow everything up. The bright green water is life, or rather, the power of life. Life in its purest form. Almost Gaia. It's the embodiment of all living things.

You all get stuck in the pool and have to struggle free from it (we all struggle through life and most barely keep their heads above the water)
But you have swum free whilst your female companion is still struggling and being attacked by these red 'evil' things.

The red is the badness, all that you're afraid of .. perhaps even death itself.
You can't have life without death.

You struggle to keep a grip on the life in your hand, but ultimately you have to or are forced to let go. Nothing lasts forever, not even us or the pine trees or the mountains. We all slip under eventually.

To be honest. this is no more of a nightmare than a life lesson. You're being constantly made aware of your mortality and you're being told not to be afraid. It's showing you that you've done no wrong and you're not to blame.

Some of it is what you find to be personally pleasing and attractive.

I feel this is a good message for you. it will be something you can look back on and will give you strength when you need it. You're aware of a balance and finding a balance. Maintaining that balance is hard for everyone and nobody will blame you if it goes slightly wobbly at times. Try not to be so hard on yourself, relax a little bit more from time to time.

Enjoy life and all that it brings... it will most surely end one day, as it will for us all.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
When a person becomes sensitive to the intricacies of electrical output, that is, being able to differentiate between the subtle flux of energies around themselves, they start learning the intrinsic language of dynamism. The intake and outpouring of energy... data.

To reap boundless information from the wind. To know the thought of a being by recognizing his/her energy output (Physical movements, speech, posture, sweating, blushing, relaxed or intense eyes etc). All being emanations of electricity, we must activate the natural mind, a most powerful mirror, to see in truth that which has found its way to us.

Light, streaming through the eyes, culminating into a triangle at the pineal gland, the processor of light. The mirror of the mind, emitting back into the void an echo.(When you see something, you act) a repercussion of energy received, cause and effect.

When a mind realizes that it is not apart from any other thing, and when the mind realizes that there is no empty space... only connection, the mind will recognize itself in every other thing.

Peering into space, we are peered at. Looking into anothers eyes, we look into our own.

You are him, you are her, I am. We. Have we forgotten that which we already know? Know thyself, and thyself will know.

Metaphysical bullsh**? No. Look inward to see outward! Feel the hair on your neck rise, feel the heat spiral through your back! Close your eyes to see the light.

In short, we come to gain "extrasensory" perception by connecting to the things around us, understanding things, we stand under them and gaze up, into, the undercarriage of its existence. Creating connections, as if our nervous system itself were unfurling it's roots, solidifying it's perception of reality.

Deep mon. I shall smoke stogey to this one. Now fading out

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread, but in dreams, how would you (ehhhhh not sure how to say it) question it to get control (lucidy) in them?

Also, how would you "eat" "bind" "absorb", "merge" etc. with the world around you?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Just a quick post to add a link to someone else 'third eye' thread...

check it out...has some nice pictures and explanations..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ihavenoidea

The toughest part of controlling a lucid dream is realising that you're dreaming and not waking up at the same time.

It is a bit hard to explain, but it feels almost like that feeling of falling in your dreams.. that feeling of impending doom or something is about to happen..that's what normally helps me realise I'm dreaming.

Then the dream kinda plays out like a movie..and I find that I can stop the dream, rewind it and change the story.. especially if it gets a bit too 'dark and nasty' or there's other situations I'd like to go a different way.

It takes time and practice...good luck

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hi and thanks for posting the link in my thread to yours.

I am not interested in the psychic abilities. I think my 3rd eye is showing me other things, like, well our state of being, our reality. Things like that.

I received a big answer to a personal question. Um the Cosmos, the collective unconscious, the higher self etc.

I will elaborate on it at a later date.

cheers

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

LOL...no offence but I had to giggle a little.. you said you were not interested in psychic abilities, yet how do you explain how your third eye is giving you the information you are receiving?
It has to come from somewhere, be intercepted and translated for you to understand it.

It's exactly the same process that happens with me when I get my 'intuition' about things.

All said and done, it seemed only right to expand and join the threads via links

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pak88

yes yes my bro, to get red and meditate is crucial.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
ExtraAlien,

How can I open my pineal gland/third eye by watching a video on youtube that has to do with it? Do I close my eyes and clear my mind relaxing to the music, or do I relax, clear my mind, and watch the video? I watched this video which helped me relax and clear my mind. After wards where my third eye would be at was pounding in my head for a few minutes, and my head feels like there is something there now, I just can't see through the third eye.

Here is the video I watched, and enjoyed:

In the mean time I am going to take a shower, come back and watch it a few more times.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by jca2005]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join