It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The all seeing eye and psychic abilities

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
with this thing we can do have you ever found and tryed to read some one and you cant read.

i have. there is someone i see everyday and it makes me so mad the my reading "thing" doesnt read. a and its only this one person.

has anything like this happened to you?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yes, happens all the time.

Some people I get more info than i do from the next.

Could be an untold amount of reasons as to why, but fact remains, it happens.
You can't always expect a full reading or a positive one either. And you can't always expect to be correct.

I don't worry about it and just carry on. You might see that same person later and get more than you bargained for anyway

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Extralien,

Any chance I can convince you to take a couple of minuts and do my avatar as well?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hi Extralien,

Im still thinking...

Im guessing that my avatar reading was quite easy for you to do, you say some are harder than others, mine was 100% spot on.

But now I wonder, if some avatars are easier to read than others maybe its because of the person behind them. I myself have worked with in the past, different martial arts, and have looked into different forms of energy, for me mainly chi, also another point I would like to make is that I always remember what I dream.

Now I wonder if the other avatars that were easy to read have any connection with what Ive just written, can these people remember what they dream also. (on a regular basis.)

I do think this maybe a form of telepathy, as you said before, or even picking up on the energy of the other person that you are reading.

I think I can rule out pure science to describe what you do unless we are dealing with forms energy as used in martial arts. Although is that actually a science. I cant remember.

Hmmm.....confused.

Take care,

JQ.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I'd just like to bring to attention Springer's thread on The D-ego which is a very valid point to make as a part of this discussion.

It does tie in with all that we experience as an individual amongst many others online. We all have an ego in real life and a digital one is not much different in how we really express ourselves.

Most false impressions can be seen through over a period of time as we all get to read the way we write and what we write.

so, back to the topic in hand,
Question I will be answering your request in this thread entitled Avatar symbolisms shortly. Thank you for your interest.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Yes, some are more difficult to read. It could be because they chose something that is of particular interest (a sport, a game, a hobby etc.) so it's a bit harder to get deeper. Other reasons can be because of a persons secretive nature. This reflects in all parts of their lives.

Some don't want themselves to be too well known so in their conscious and subconscious they do all they can to 'cover their tracks'.

it's an interesting point you've made. Do similar 'easy' readings conect with other peoples in ways we're not aware of? Brings more questions to the topic for further study.

We may ultimately find that pure science can answer all this, but for the moment we're left with possibilities such as 'do the people in my dreams exist and are they in my dream because they are dreaming the same dream?'.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Just found this very informative thread posted by AkumaStreak

Fascinating to read the link he posted and could very well explain a lot of things if what is said has any real grounds.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
As has been noted already, you have a beautiful way of expressing your readings. A wordsmith indeed!

Are you familiar with The Institute of Noetic Sciences? It came to mind re this thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Never heard of it.

But i'll go check it out just as soon as i've finished doing some research for another thread.
Thanks for letting me know about it

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
When a person becomes sensitive to the intricacies of electrical output, that is, being able to differentiate between the subtle flux of energies around themselves, they start learning the intrinsic language of dynamism. The intake and outpouring of energy... data.

To reap boundless information from the wind. To know the thought of a being by recognizing his/her energy output (Physical movements, speech, posture, sweating, blushing, relaxed or intense eyes etc). All being emanations of electricity, we must activate the natural mind, a most powerful mirror, to see in truth that which has found its way to us.

Light, streaming through the eyes, culminating into a triangle at the pineal gland, the processor of light. The mirror of the mind, emitting back into the void an echo.(When you see something, you act) a repercussion of energy received, cause and effect.

When a mind realizes that it is not apart from any other thing, and when the mind realizes that there is no empty space... only connection, the mind will recognize itself in every other thing.

Peering into space, we are peered at. Looking into anothers eyes, we look into our own.

You are him, you are her, I am. We. Have we forgotten that which we already know? Know thyself, and thyself will know.

Metaphysical bullsh**? No. Look inward to see outward! Feel the hair on your neck rise, feel the heat spiral through your back! Close your eyes to see the light.

In short, we come to gain "extrasensory" perception by connecting to the things around us, understanding things, we stand under them and gaze up, into, the undercarriage of its existence. Creating connections, as if our nervous system itself were unfurling it's roots, solidifying it's perception of reality.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
i was attracted to this thread because of the all seeing eye thing, i had heard that Tolkien was involved in secret societies, and he uses the all seeing eye to represent sauron, i was wondering if there was a connection within his work

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
A word to the wayward wanderer, don't fall into the pit of possibilities. The commercial-social construct, not of nature, would have you think certain things are possible, while others are not. Don't play the game of the world kings.

We can do anything. Climb out of the pit. They fear your true value. Peace to all moving things is the way.

Edit: sorry for the off topic.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by depth om]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by depth om

I see and understand your point, however this fails to show how a person gains images or feelings of and about other people.

Yes, you can make comparisons of yourself to get some form of reasonable reading, yet when you 'receive' information only known to the person you're giving a reading to, your point becomes lost.

You've explained rather well how we all basically function. But, for me, we still have not found an explanation for some of the other things discussed in this topic. The closest it seems we may have come to it is the link to the report on DNA being telepathic. Of course you'll have to read the link to fully understand that part. Yet it would make sense in a way and might offer a rational, scientific reason rather than a spiritual or paranormal event.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

There may very well be a connection. He may have had some form of insight that he gained over time and practice of divination of some kind.

After all, it did take him 14 years to write that story.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I usually read people face to face very well, but the closer I get to a person, the harder it is for me to read them. Have either of you ever experienced that and do you have some advice maybe?

Something entirely different:
A few months back I couldn't find my passport and I was really stressed about it, after looking for it for hours I fell asleep and when I woke up I knew exactly where it was.

I'm fairly good at remembering my dreams and quite often I find that they tell me a lot about what I am going through and sometimes (some may find this hard to believe) they "warn" me of what is to come. Not always in detail mind you, but it gives me a general idea.
Of course it may just be that I make the pieces fit as time goes by...

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleThumb

You've made a good point there as I too have the same thing happen to me.

Once someone has been 'read' it does seem to get harder to be able to feel what's being said by them over time.

It's possible that you stop trying to discover them as a trust of friendship has been built already. The 'instinct' is no longer needed to examine when someone is usually in your daily life.

The only thing you do become aware of is mood changes.

It's an interesting view for furter discussion though as I'm just brushing the surface i feel.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I can see how the need for reading a person one is relaxed with diminishes after you feel comfortable in that persons presence, in my case hopefully there is nothing I need to protect myself against.

Thank you for making that out, I would never have thought of that possibility.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Just a thought: Your avatar, ‘Extralien’, seems familiar, more noticeably the element of water, which is shapeless and formless. And Earth is largely made up of water as are we…

If this is the appropriate thread; I am interested to know how you came up with the username, ‘Extralien’. Could you be alluding to the fact that perhaps some of us may have an extra set ‘alien’ DNA, which allows the ability to tune into a person’s, say, avatar?

[edit on 2008-2-9 by pikypiky]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Good thinking and quite plausible.

My original creation of the name comes from the fact that we have illegal aliens here on Earth and aliens from other planets..

The aliens from other planets are actually Extraterrestrial aliens, unless they of course visit and land on Earth, then by our law they should be known as illegal aliens..

So that's how i came up with Extralien. It's a bit of a political correctness idea mixed with sarcasm at our overall definition of what is alien and our use of the word, which itself installs a sense of fear of the unknown.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
are you able to interpret dreams by any chance? i keep having the same one over and over again...ive had it for years (it happens like once a month, but when i was younger it was alot more frequent)...my mom taught me to lucid dream enough so i could change my dreams(i have bad nightmares which i usually end up changing)..but for some reason with this one dream....i cannot change anything..it plays out the exact same every time (only 1 detail has ever changed..and that was the color of the other persons hair in the story..and that only happened once when i was like 16 or 17)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join