It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"What If" scenario, a UFO crashes and you have physical evidence, what do you do next?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Talk about fast! Save you a trip to myProfile, the avatar has already been zapped. It is good to know someone is reading your posts. To respond to the op, Why would anyone try to give CPR to an alien? Seems to me there are a lot of presumptions being made. What if the alien had no lungs or sulfuric acid as saliva or perhaps the mores of the alien culture views mouth to mouth touching as taboo? What if the alien is only pretending unconsciousness to lure you closer so it can harm you? The possibilities are endless. Human law has already been covered, but what about alien laws? How much are you really willing to risk?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

I am with this poster, firstly I would not broadcast my find to ATS, there are too many unprofessional types here. I would make all attempts to keep the evidence I had under wraps, trust no one who has a remote connection to any goverment organisation, and in particular any organisation representing the USA or UK.
I would then seek out people who I need to verify this evidence, be it a samle of debris, artifact or an item small enough to hide or disguise. Should the evidence be too big to carry away, I would if possible, hide it or bury it until such time as I had found the right people to bring into the scene.
As for a living life form, this makes the situation dangerous and very risky for a number of reasons, most mentioned before this post.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
[edit on 4-2-2008 by judasfish]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
First I would stash the alien in the blanket behind some bushes. Then, I would squirt some ketchup packets all over my face and hair and pretend I was injured by the crash when the authorities arrived, and pretend I was the alien!!! I would speak like a robot but the language would be in complete jibberish. After they carted me away to the secret lab to examine me, I would sneak away from the examination room just before the head surgeon entered. I would then hack into the mainframe from a vacant terminal and download all the secret files to my encrypted thumbdrive. I'd jump into a laundry bin, cover myself in dirty towels, and wait to be hauled away from the secret lab. Once back in the city, I'd go to my friend's house (my house would be too hot), upload the secret files to ATS, MUFON, etc. Then after things cooled off in the desert, and assuming coyotes or vultures don't find alien meat appetizing, I'd grab the alien corpse, make contact with Linda Moulton Howe, and arrange a rendezvous to deliver said corpse.

At least, that's what I would do.

You're an Idiot

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
If something like that happend to me,The only thing that would be running through my mind will be £££.I probably wouldnt be able to bare the joy of getting billions and have a heart attack.

In other case i would stand there shaking/shivering for a while thinking what should i do with the alien corpse.Put my gloves on and Box it up.

I would than wrap up the box properly and bury it somewhere safe.Than i would take a little sample from its body and send it for some analysis.See what comes out of it and than decide what to do with it later.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Why do you guys sit here and post this crap..... I hear all the time... "I need evidence, cuz my iq is too low to comprehend or perceive the FACTS". WE EXIST... and so does ET... sorry just had to rant... forgive me.

ps.. dont get all bent outta shape trying to defend some bs theory that makes no sense. we all have opionions and we all either have or dont have intelligence. im sorry some of you guys cant see very clearly. well maybe I shouldnt apoligize for some low iq dudes.. but thats me... im a nice jerk!... cuz im just trying to get through and speak my mind.. why cant we all just speak our flippin minds?.. instead we have to read other people and go with the status qoe...

I have seen these ships right infront of my god damn face!!! theres military people covering up the ass over this!!! People who are smart are gonna see .... ya.. come on, they are feeding you lies!!!?? We all know the "main" government lies.. you think these guys who are fighting for our FREEDOM are telling lies????? Show love... respect... word to black.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The simple minds will point out my post and break it down and basically puke on it

They will discriminate and crap on my post and any others like it. Brothers and Sisters.. we need to unite.. stick up for our rights, freedoms, truths.. and YES ... Love! Dont tell me you dont want love
unless you like to see familys die and wars faught when little 1 months old babys die in a needless war that only exists because of MONEY AND POWER!?

How stupid are we as humans? How smart are you willing to be?

[edit on 4-2-2008 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Absence of Self

Hmmm....thats a scary thought, not what you said but the fact we are x number of posts in before someone looked at the ethical side to this...

I myself didnt even consider this side to the story...which is not good.

This little alien, is alone, afraid, possibly hurt and the first thing we think of is......ebay.

Even the first post said sell to the highest bidder...
Maybe this is why we dont have our "physical evidence"...

Credit to Absence of Self, MountainStar and everyone else who put the little guy before themselves....I wish I did.

Please can we not criticize each others posts everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and its just for....... FUN. Although a little bit scary now also...

Regards,

JQ.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Q
reply to post by Absence of Self

Hmmm....thats a scary thought, not what you said but the fact we are x number of posts in before someone looked at the ethical side to this...

I myself didnt even consider this side to the story...which is not good.

This little alien, is alone, afraid, possibly hurt and the first thing we think of is......ebay.

Even the first post said sell to the highest bidder...
Maybe this is why we dont have our "physical evidence"...

JQ.

Yes, maybe this is why ETs are reluctant to show themselves to billions of greedy, grabbing, desperate hands.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Well, here's what I'd do if a UFO crashed and there was physical evidence -

1. Hide everything
  2. Get any aliens necessary medical care from a trustworthy source. I've some docs in the family.

3. Send an email/U2U to Skeptic Overlord!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I'd drive off at top speed. If the Alien Survives and we can communicate in any way, I'd work on a rescue plan with him. Watch him safely rescued by his people and never tell a soul.

then when I got old I'd jabber on about it to my grandkids and they'd think Granpa' was MAD.

Peace...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
First off. there is no way you could sell anything online. a) even the avid ufo fiends would have a hard time believing you. b) You would be traced almost immediately. It is pretty much safe to say that the only money you would get is if tv shows paid you to come on them so that they could paint you as some nutjob and remove any credibility you had with your friends and family.

I personally would take pics with my digital camera. (always in my console) if i can find a small fragment that doesnt seem to hot i would pocket it. pass it off as a rock i found and maybe give a piece of it to a scientist i trust for testing. if he comes back and says that it is not of this earth. i am baffled and in awe. then we release that information to the press.

As far as the body goes. i am not really "in" with the alien scene so i know very little and as far as i am concerned it will view me as a threat and i will view it the same. if it was beckoning me to help it i guess i would try and if it was a ploy so he could "get" me. i figure that getting killed by an alien is at least in my "top 5 coolest ways to die".

If the authorities found me. well it would probably already be too late. its like an iceberg. They have already built a case against me. them showing up at my door is just the tip. so that would suck.

*semi-unrelated: are there any threads on here about intimidation by officials and what-not? those stories always interest and anger me*

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I sure wouldn't post anything about it here including pics / video / etc....because in due time cries of "FAKE" or "HOAX" would ensue.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by tleetx2012]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
WE ARE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE OF AN ET INTELLIGENCE!!!!

Simple as that, look at your hand, look at your body, It says "Made by ETS" on the tag. Its just written in your DNA, so its hard to see.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
WE ARE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE OF AN ET INTELLIGENCE!!!!

Simple as that, look at your hand, look at your body, It says "Made by ETS" on the tag. Its just written in your DNA, so its hard to see.

I agree with your saying.
But how simple it is to say it, how difficult if not impossible it is to proof it.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Let’s see this is fun, first you’d have to figure the object had been tracked by radar, and satellite imaging “you know like Google earth”. Fact is if it’s a true unknown jets are already in the air, and the satellites have already fixed the coordinates of the crash, and I hate to say it your car and or truck has also been identified at the location by those same satellites. A team operation “Blue Fly” is already on the way so depending on how far you are from the nearest U.S. Base you might have maybe 5 or 10 mins. before their all over you like ants on honey. Next you’d have to believe that the site is radioactive even if you one-mile away chances are your too close. Your car or truck has died due to electromagnet burst from the crash also all your stuff that runs on batteries are toast. As the debris began to fall back to the ground you relies that if you leave the car or even roll down the windows you going to be ingesting radioactive fallout and be dead or wish you were within the next 48 hours. At this point you can do two things wait for the team to show up and you might make it to see your next birthday, or figure it’s too late anyway and go check out the site knowing your never going to leave this place alive anyway.

So tell me people which way would you like me to go? Do we go to the site and sure death, or do we wait for the team, and take our chances with them? You guys call it and I’ll go on with the story.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
To be honest, I would let any living beings in the craft die(they could be diseased or something). Then I would salvage the craft and see if I could learn some new things from it. Possibly fix it and use it for myself. I could care less if the ship is evidence of ET's, I wouldnt need to prove anything to anyone if I had access to the technology. Telling others just makes me a target of goverment black ops groups, stuff that!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

question:i find a ufo thats crashed ?i wouldn't tell 1 person except my wife.i could only hope to repair it back into operation-----fly home to get her --and then leave this planet behind with all the bad memories i'd sooner forget about----in search of a new world with no people on it----just nice animals that eat grass.

forgive me for being so selfish but i'm tired of the crazies and the bloodshead-crime and wars of this world.if you took others with you they'd just reproduce and start the same mess we have on earth all over again.

with no power to bring crime to an end there's no point in sticking around to just continue being an observer or a possible victim

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
That would be pretty amazing. Dont know if I would chance picking up anything....Dont want to spread "space flu" . However there is NO WAY IN HELL I would turn this thing over to the USAF. My first call would be to SETI. Then second call to CNN
If anything so much as hissed at me from that crash it would get a round to the noggin. But as was said, I am sure NORAD would already know where it landed, and a Predator would be tracking me for a HELLFIRE or two. Bad luck all the way around. Probably better to just keep driving come to think of it.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]

[edit on 4-2-2008 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ok, so once I have had time to recover from the shock / my pants have dried up, and I have control over all my faculties I try to execute the following in order:

1. Top priority - see if being is alive and needs help/can be helped. Are there others who may need help whether human/non-human. Perhps the being can communicate enough to get help from me? No worries of alien viruses here ofcourse, no time to think about them ... i could be wrong ofcourse, and therefore, very soon, dead! But hey, I tried to help!

2. Notify authorities (and I mean someone reliable atleast on the face of it) about the fire (if this is CA that fire means a lot more trouble!).

3. Get some pics on my camera phone fwiw, perhaps some piece of evidence as long as it does'nt burn through me. This is a space craft not an atom bomb, I dont expect it to be dripping with radiation ... i could be wrong ofcourse, and therefore again, very soon, dead!

4. Notify friends and family that I found some serious $hit! And tell more to those who are interested.

5. Make multiple copies of whatever evidence I can and send it to the whole wide world.

6. If I have survived so far, heck I deserve to make some hay while the sun is shining. Go on the lecture circuit to make some moolaahhhh!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join