It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video emerges of woman 911 caller forcefully strip searched in police custody

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Can you post your new information while waiting for MOD response....Im really curious to see it, as im sure everyone else is

I don't have anything "new" that doesn't appear later on in the thread, it's just that people aren't reading it. They're reading the original post, and maybe the next two or three, and then they're posting their response.

For example, if you look on page16 of the thread, you'll see see a post by Hal9000 linking to the second news video, even though it had already been posted on page six. Obviously he didn't read very far through the thread, and if you read through, you'll see a lot of people asking and speculating about what happened before Hope made it to the jail, and why she was brought in in the first place. Between the second video, and this article from page four, a lot more detail about the leadup and the current court case is available that doesn't appear in the original post.

Also, look at this quote from the original post:

My first impression is that there was fight between high school students. The woman being searched in the above video is the one who made the 911 call and so far as I can tell was not personally involved in the incident at all.

That was my impression at the time, but from what's been reported since, this appears to be largely inaccurate. I suppose it could be argued that it's important to keep original texts and impressions intact so we don't end up rewriting history. If that's why I can't edit the post, then I'm ok with that. But, even if so, I'd at least like to add the above links. A lot of people aren't taking the time to read through the thread, and are posting questions that have already been addressed.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Why not tell the Stark County Sheriff what you think of this? Here's his contact information.

Telephone
(330) 430-3800
FAX
Postal address
4500 Atlantic Blvd., N.E., Canton, Ohio 44705
Electronic mail
General Information: [email protected]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Your powers of observation leave something to be desired.

I only saw one black officer. The race of the officers isn't the focus of this incident.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It's fine to give him a piece of your mind or ask questions, he's a public servant after all, but be careful not to cross the line by being threatening. That's probably a crime.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 4-2-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wow, are you trying to get banned and arrested?

Not only is sending that letter highly illegal (were talking felony), posting a copy of it here breaks just about every T&C I could find.

I honestly can't believe you could be so stupid as to send a letter where you threaten to kill "every pig under him" and "piss on their bodies" to the chief of police.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

(Previous paragraph removed by poster due to no longer having connection to the removed quote and thus makes no sense in any context to a future reader. Too bad selective editing can make one look rather silly and thus the removal of a reply in support of a mod made several pages ago and was quoted in whole context so not as to disrupt flow by forcing a read to find what was the meaning of the story in the first place. Commentary added as response to use of power to justify actions which not everyone can agree was needed or necessary, which is what this thread is about after all. Good day.)

Back on topic, since the sheriff is claiming that this was not a strip search then the full videos if it exists or will be released will more than likely show that the male officers where in the cell the whole time and were not called in for assistance. Yes, this does provoke strong emotions. And there were a few times that I am glad that there were no cameras recording things I have had to do. But in many instances they could have been used for education especially if I gave commentary of what I was thinking while performing actions.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Ahabstar]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
(firstly, sorry for being AWOL so long, been busy at work)

Outraged as well, but I'm not hearing a solution and that makes me even more outraged... a lawsuit? In the first place, is money going to give Hope back her dignity? Is a new car going to make that night not happen (or more importantly, make it not happen again!)? No.

IF they win, the city will have to ante up the cash. Not the sheriff, his department, or his deputies. These guys probably make less than their victim, so how are they going to pay? So taxes will have to go up, or even worse, there will be some new push to make sure a law is enforced. That's govermental talk for getting some more money thru citations. So everyone in that town will pay, except for the guilty parties, who will get more chances to abuse their power.

Fire the officers? Sure, that'll help. They'll really be sorry until they get another job in a town a little ways off. I've seen this little shuffle in action several times.

If you really want a change away from such police brutality, then you have to get involved. Send e-mails of the video to your friends, your enemies, your co-workers, heck, buy a e-mail list for $10 and get it to a few million folks you don't know. And don't talk about a lawsuit. DEMAND that every single individual involved, from the sheriff on down, be CONVICTED of a FELONY and sentenced in accordance with aggravated rape. Felons are not allowed to become police officers (at least around here), and after 20 years or so in a nice quiet cell, I doubt that sheriff will be able to get elected as dogcatcher.

Get serious, or get worse. That is our choice.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lotiki
Wow, are you trying to get banned and arrested?

Not only is sending that letter highly illegal (were talking felony), posting a copy of it here breaks just about every T&C I could find.

I honestly can't believe you could be so stupid as to send a letter where you threaten to kill "every pig under him" and "piss on their bodies" to the chief of police.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You have no knowledge of the law. The email I sent, which was deleted, was NOT in any way illegal, although it was too rough for the politness codes here. I never made any direct threats we can ' hope ' and ' wish ' all we want in this nation, thank you very much. I can wish and hope all day and it never adds up to a ddirect statement of intent. *snip*

You MISQUOTED ME, of course, as usual...I NEVER threatened to do ANYTHING whatsoever. So your statement is an outright lie. If you read my wording , all I said was that if certain things happened, then certain other things would follow. You would make a terrible lawyer, you cannot quote accurately and do not understand the law or how parsing words can make all the difference; I know where the line is, and I never cross it, legally. I cross it on ATS now and then and pay the price, like we all do.

Just do NOT make statements concerning what is a violation of the law, because you have no grasp of it or thestrict definitions and use of words.

What is the Chief going to do, jump in his car and drive to NC and tell me he is upset with me? Or is he going to send my email to some other moron to place in a circular file? Who cares? Not me!! I know the limits of the law and can get as close as a razors edge away, as long as I do not cross a particular line...and that I will never do. *SNIP*

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/4/08 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86

What is the Chief going to do, jump in his car and drive to NC and tell me he is upset with me?

Nope, but he could call your local sheriff and they could come to your door and harass you for a statement. It's already happened to me for running my mouth on another occasion. I shut the door in their face because I knew they wouldn't be knocking if they had anything that could damage me. Give an interview & hang yourself or say no thanks & shut the door. You can't reason human to human with these people, because they are conniving ways to use the system against you for daring to expose their dirty deeds.

They don't want to play on an even playing field. They want you naked in a room 6 of them to 1 of you with your communications shut off & all your financial resources for fighting back removed. Once they get you there then they start to negotiate.

I did not read your letter, but I wouldn't worry about it regardless. By now I suspect Sheriff Timothy A. Swanson is hiring extra employees to answer the phone calls & handle the extra email. I suspect most email will be filed away for future suspects searches if any illegal attacks occur against this countys buildings, staff or computer systems, but for the most part they would not have the budget to go after every hot headed response around the country - or world soon enough.

Violence is not needed to hang these people for their dirty deeds - only media exposure & the written word. The truth is all that is needed and our ability to communicate the truth around the world will eventually free mankind from the grips of Evil such as has been portrayed in this case.

Evil needs to hide in the dark to remain active. When we expose Evil to light it will cease to exist.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'd really like to know how you can mistakenly give someone a wrong driver's license. Did she have fake IDs?

I can't load the video so I can't review it now, but to determine whether or not it was excessive you'd have to see the whole picture.

I admit a strip search seems excessive if she wasn't appearing as dangerous or anything.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyciol
I'd really like to know how you can mistakenly give someone a wrong driver's license. Did she have fake IDs?

Here we go with NAZI Germany again. Can I see your papers please.

Why be afraid of OSAMA BIN LADEN? The PIGS have become our TERRORIST.

Obviously you didn't read the article & if you don't look at the video you pretty much missed the whole point. She was carrying her recently deceased relatives ID in her wallet for emotional reasons and when the situation occurred obviously she handed the cop the wrong ID out of her wallet. Is that so difficult to grasp? She was not a perfectly obedient citizen, BFD - shall we peel her skin off & put her in a rape line?

When she realized what she had done she gave them her proper ID, when they refused to return the Picture of her dead companion that happened to be on an ID card, she probably got a bit upset. Wanting to teach her a lesson for back talking the cop decided to push it to the next level because he could.

Then the lower tier pigs that work in corrections took the ball and worked her good to let her know who was running the show.

It's time we pick the ball back up and let them know that they are our servants and we don't approve of their behavior. Either they pull it together or we will build some cells for them as well.

Now when you see corrections peoples behavior it makes it a little easier to understand why inmates throw their piss & feces at them. That's all they have left their dignity is destroyed. They've become monkeys in the zoo, because the zoo is run by monkey brains.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86

You obviously missed the fact that both huge men that assaulted and stripped the women were African Americans, blacks, negroe's, whatever label you place on Negroidals. The woman was white, and no doubt had never had a huge black man ) or any man 0 asault and strip her for no good reason. The women pigs were white, the men pigs were black. Thats what you missed.

What the hell are you talking about? The news video does not show two black men doing anything to anybody. Did you watch the news video or did you click the second link which just happens to be this:

Podblanc is an ambitious video news organization devoted to White interests worldwide. We have recently burned over 1 TB of data in our educational efforts and are in the process of upgrading our setup. Please help us reach a wider audience by donating cash (no checks - any currency) to our chief content officer:

Craig Cobb*
Tallinna postkontor
PK 3432
Narva mnt. 1
10506 TALLINN,
ESTONIA

*Craig was born in Missouri and is a relative of Howell Cobb, President of the Montgomery Convention of 1861. He has been a member of the WCOTC since 2002, a distinguished contributor to stomfront.org, newnation.org and govnn.com and is a co-host of the cult podcast goyfire.com with Alex Linder.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Thanks Val,

I had looked and looked and really was starting to think I was missing something...

Semper

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This has been going on for 20+ years. When it got mainstream attention it divided the nation.

Mod Edit: Deleted video because of profanity

I guess now since it is middle class white people the nation will be enraged. Sad how that works isn't it. If they can do this to ANY one of us they can do this to all of us. Wake up people.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/4/08 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Ahem

Kindly STAY on topic. The last time I looked RACE had nothing to do with this episode.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Music from 20 years ago and it still riles the establishment.
In case one is interested check out the 1988 release from a band called NWA. They had an interesting perspecitve on the police.
I posted the song to show how a segment of the population can complain ,albeit in their own way, and how quickly it is discarded by mainstream America. It is almost too late. If we do not act in unison and quickly all of our rights will be trampled on by law.

"First they came…" is a poem attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) about the inactivity of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the purging of their chosen targets, group after group.

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

They are coming people and they can do it legally. We must act to change our nation or it will not be our nation anymore.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

The last time I looked RACE had nothing to do with this episode.

My point exactly FredT.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

I WISH the local sheriff would come to my door to harrass me, I really do. A nice fat juicy Federal lawsuit for civil rights charges suits me fine; I love the chance to embarrass and humiliate a cop. People are way too feaful about cop's and what they can do: A person who knows their rights and takes a stand will not be bothered, and if he is he will make the cop's wish they had never hassled you in the first place.

This is my last comment on this as I have already been sanctioned twice and arguing with people who have no comprehension of the law makes no sense, so I am done here. Live in fear if you wish; not me.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join