It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The alleged Picture Of A Real Eben

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Some of my earliest childhood memories in the early sixties of apparent abductions and implant surgeries involved at least one who looked like this one and the other they use for the folder of this section.

I don't exactly remember any details of them speaking from their mouths for sure. I'm fairly certain they had bracelets on their left wrist that appeared to be a combination of english letters and their symbols.

After hearing Lears comment on his cia bracelet, it triggered part of this memory.

It appeared to have what looked like gold or brass finger wings on the outer edges and appeared to spell: COOIA.

The better looking one they use for the Aliens and UFOs folder had a female voice that sounded human. It might be that the implants were installed for this type of communication.

I remember her visiting me in my bedroom at least once. She spoke as if she knew me, but I'm fairly certain now she was actually speaking to someone else through me because of some comunications problem. I think this might also explain my siezures, missing time and panic attacks among other things........I swore I didn't do.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yeah, I would rather call it a "grey" than an Eben, which was used alot in the Serpo BS.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
i've always wondered what whitley strieber's opinion was on this pic, being that his alleged involvement with the greys/visitors/ebens spanned years.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I've seen this picture before in a book and for the life of me I can't remember the name. But I have also seen this on the net too. I always personally thought, it could very well be the real thing. But as some of the other members have stated, I feel there just isn't enough information about the photo to make an educated desicion. If I was to except this at face value, I would say ...........can't confirm but can't deny. Very interesting

Flagged and star

At the bottom of the picture there appears to be a bumb or discoloration around the neck. Maybe I am stretching things, but is that a hand or finger around it's neck?

Edit for question.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by highfreq]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I beleive the link i posted explains that the grey was hurt-

There are supposedly black and blues and the neck has a bruise.

My heart tells me this one is real. My heart could be lying to me, but I dont think so!

Would the picture be more convincing if it came from other sources? I dont think there are more than just a couple of these pictures, and at the time it happened there was no Internet. If i saw the same picture in different publications it could still be more of the same picture.
I think this picture would be enough to tell once and for all- I may not be qualified to do that, but lots of people are photography experts!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm torn On this picture really..

On the one hand it looks amazingly real,texture,facial expression and just the whole look of it.

On the other hand it could just be a prop from a movie that had to be very very detailed in appearence for close up shots.

I'd like to say it's real and really hope we are looking at another lifeform from another planet but i've seen so many pictures before and believed them to be real only to be de-bunked straight away.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The devil's in the details.

And this image has some very convincing details.

Too many, in fact, to enable one to dismiss them out-of-hand and continue to deny ignorance.

The twist in the neck almost appears like they turned the head around the wrong way to get it to face forward for the picture, like it's been spun a full 360.

And what looks like crud in the corners of the eyes.

The thing that doesn't match up for me though is the report says all of the Mexican recovery team died and there was only a small hole in the ship.

So, if we presume the greys were still inside the ship, how did this photo/video wind up in Mexican hands, since the vessel was spirited away by the US team?

How can we be sure that the images of this figure is tied to the downed ship?

Or did I miss something?

Very nice dgt, haven't seen this one before, thanks for the opportunity.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Having seen something quite similar in real life , I have to say I am not going to agree it is real. My reasons are simple, they are too 3rd dimensional looking, too dense...
Also it is the Whitley S. looking alien which is always very Hollywood to me.
I am not sure if I could recognize one in pictures to tell you the truth.

PS No offense to Whitley, love him.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'd like to make a few psychological points to this thread that I'm not sure anyone noticed. Even the skeptical people here draw an emotional response from this image. That's not normal. you don't get the same response looking at a stuffed animal as you would a real cute one of it's kind. I look at this photo and see a hell of alot of pain. I see someone who is missing their home, and wondering what to do next in order to escape the clutches of it's captors.

I'm not going to go out on a limb and say it's 100% real. Because I have a skeptical mind. But this little guy sure does get a major emotional reaction out of people..Even me. And that HAS to count for something. I think people recognize life when they see it, whether they know it or not. Even a photograph can convey such an energy. And this seems to do just that. Again, I don't know if I want to call this real, but i'm inclined to believe it's a high probability.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
really hard to tell but my gut tells me its real or a really nice fake :-)

What i do wonder about is the background of the picture where the neck is "turned around" Doesn't it seem to be laying on the ground?

It could already be dead

[edit on 28-1-2008 by ntenzpunishment]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
That could be the reason there's no apparent clavicle...it's the back. I agree, looks pretty real. Creepy.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I tried looking at this image, and it hurts.

Looks as if its neck had been snapped maybe. A Quick kill (that is, if its real). Its sad to see...so scared of it you need to snap its neck?

Cant tell whether or not it is real though.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Why is the picture presented in a duo-tone state and not in it's original condition .... a black and white or color photograph?
Is that rendition used to 'cover-up' it's authenticity? It makes it very difficult to SEE it's authenticity ...... MO.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Are we sure it's not David Bowie???? Ziggy Stardust!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

The thought that this is a picture of a creature that's still alive never entered my mind.

Snapped it's neck in the collision, that's why it crashed?

And you're right, it looks like the neck is only twisted 180 degrees.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
"Its from the Mexican police, now, dont get me wrong, i dont think they';re dumb but they are not tecky savy enough to put something like this together i dont think!"

theyre just as tecky savy as every other kook however i think this is an authentic picture

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I really hate to be a wet blanket. There have been some great points brought up here and personally I'm on the fence on this one...but this post pretty much sums up this particular photo IMO....

Originally posted by Springer
This is an old, well worn image that has been making the rounds of the web since 1997 that I am aware of first hand. Whitley Streiber (author of "Communion" among other titles) remarked that this particular image had the best (most genuine looking) representation of the eyes of any image he had seen. Again those remarks were back in 1998 I think.

In reality this image has been hotly contested several times to no avail IMHO. There is no way of getting any traction on something like this when there is zero data to go with it.

Springer...
original thread

We are all just going to have to make a personal call on this one I think, like Springer stated:

There is no way of getting any traction on something like this when there is zero data to go with it.

I do think that re-discussing photos or events is important. Some revelations may occur or someone with more information may come forward...so good job dgtempe.... keep digging!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yea im on the fence but wow...this is one of the most genuine looking alien pictures i've seen to date. I've seen this before but just the head shot, never with the neck and upper body like on that web site. If this is a fake, then excellent job, it gave me chills. Not to mention the grainy photo and vintage looking film adds to the mystique a bit, but doesn't necessarily indicate authenticity, I could do that in photoshop.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
?

How can we be sure that the images of this figure is tied to the downed ship?

Or did I miss something?

Because it happened in the same timeframe, according to the story.
I dont think there's a way someone in Mexico had the technology to create a dummy of a Grey like this back then!!!
The details are incredible!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
i tell u what makes me think this is authentic and that is the entity has a very thin silvery type of clothing on

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join